Rosie & Tabitha Ch. 01

Story Info
Rosie Webster visits the 'Mystique' girl.
2.8k words
4.04
19.3k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again.

You remember last time, Carla and I enjoyed a 3some with Tabitha in Birmingham, well as a result "Underworld" picked up its first ever order from "Mystique" lingerie, and I got an invitation to go down to see Tabitha.

I was uncertain as to how Carla would react to me going to see someone we had both had sex with.

We were in bed at her place when I broached the subject. She looked at me, saying 'look Rosie you are eighteen, I'm thirty four, go and have some fun, this is great, but it is not forever, go and see her, I am sure you will enjoy it.

I looked at her and said 'if you are sure your OK with it, then, yes I will go.'

With that Carla reached over, kissed my right nipple, rolled her tongue around it and said, 'now that's settled , how about you eating some pussy, nice practice for your visit to Tabitha.'

I was only to happy to oblige.

A couple of weeks later, I was on the train to London. When I arrived at Euston, I spotted Tabitha waiting for me on the concourse. She rushed up to me and to my surprise, planted a really wet, full on kiss, right on my lips. Seemingly unaware of the glances we were getting from other commuters, she continued with the kiss, to which I eagerly responded.

After finally breaking free, we jumped in a taxi, to take us to the "Mystique" headquarters, where Tabitha had parked her car. The H.Q. was in North London and was a quite impressive building. Tabitha had her own parking space which contained her Mercedes convertible. I knew the girl was rich, but this was another league.

The drive to her house took about 45 minutes, during which time we chatted and talked about "girlie" things. I could not believe the house. It stood in its own grounds, with beautiful gardens. The house itself was modern and very ,very nice. I said to Tabitha 'Its gorgeous, does ladies underwear pays this well?'

She smiled as she replied 'daddy started in lingerie and its still his passion, but he diversified and has fingers in lots of other things now, so he can afford a pile like this.'

On entering the house, you could only admire the décor, everything was in its place and it oozed with class. After showing me around downstairs, Tabitha took me to my bedroom. It was huge. Large bed, wardrobes, drawers, plasma T.V. and of course on-suite. I looked around and said 'its beautiful, but I thought we were going to share?'

I saw a smile emerge and she laughed, 'tomorrow my love, daddy is home tonight, but goes to Brussels on business tomorrow, but he's not her now.'

With that she came over to me and we kissed. I slipped my hands under her jumper and eased the garment over her head. She was wearing a pink bra, which I undid with one hand, exposing those perfect small breasts with the tiny pink nipples. I bent my head and took the hard nub of the nipple into my mouth as Tabitha gave out a little gasp. I was busy unbuttoning her jeans, which were soon around her ankles. She was wearing a very small pink thong. After removing her jeans, I pushed my hand inside the small patch of material, and encountered that amazing silky pubic hair. My finger found her opening and I inserted it deep inside her.

As I began to masturbate her, Tabitha pulled me towards her and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth, 'god I had forgotten how good you are at this,' she panted, as she squirmed against my fingers.

A few moments later she had the first of many orgasms we were to share that weekend.

After slipping the thong off, Tabitha lay naked on the bed, her legs spread, she was fingering her pussy as I tried to unpack my clothes and hang them. 'Tabs, stop that , I am trying to sort out my things and you are making me so horny.' She continued to slide her fingers in and out of her slit, occasionally taking them out and sucking the juices into her mouth. 'Leave that for later, get naked and make love to me.'

Well what girl can resist an invitation like that, so I ripped off my clothes and joined her on the bed.

We had almost a month to catch up on and were soon in the throes of passion. I started by kissing her breasts, which she loved, before licking all the way down to those blonde pubes. After giving them a thorough soaking , I parted Tabitha's legs and gazed upon her beautiful pussy. The lips were glistening with her juices as I took them apart with my fingers and gently inserted my tongue. As Tabitha mouthed 'oh yes,' I began to increase the pressure and could taste, as her juices began to flow. Knowing it drove Carla mad, I then inserted three fingers into her pussy, whilst my tongue concentrated on her now enlarged clitoris. This has the same effect on Tabitha, with her second orgasm arriving very quickly.

After kissing my way back up her body, we indulged in some really slow, really wet kissing for what seemed like hours. Most of the time we were face to face, legs apart and each had a hand and fingers doing magical things with the others pussy. I lost count of the times we climaxed.

Suddenly Tabitha sat up, and said 'lets see the rest of the house.' Grabbing my hand, she pulled me from the bed and as I reached for my clothes she said 'don't bother with them, we are all alone.' I could not believe this was the shy, virginal girl I had met only a few weeks ago.

Naked as the day we were born, Tabitha and I started to explore the house. Her bedroom was huge. A balcony overlooking the grounds, the walk in wardrobe was bigger than my bedroom at home and was full of designer clothes and shoes. Downstairs was just as impressive. The kitchen, dining room and lounge were all top of the range.

Then Tabitha 'wait until you see downstairs.' A short staircase from the kitchen led us to the basement. I was amazed to see an indoor pool of about 20 metres, a hot-tub and on the far wall, a sauna and a small gym. 'Fancy a skinny dip?' said Tabitha, as she dived into the pool. I soon followed her, the shock of the cold water making my nipples instantly harden. As I broke the surface Tabitha said 'Is that the water, or are you glad to see me?' We both laughed as we swam to each other and pressed our wet lips together for a long kiss.

We stayed in the water, frolicking like two little kids until Tabitha glanced at the clock and said 'we had better be going Angela will be here soon.'

I looked at her and said 'who is Angela?' Climbing out of the pool, she gave me a wonderful view of her pussy from below.

She said 'the domestic, she cleans in the morning and comes back about now to cook dinner, you'll like her, she's from Ukraine.' Pulling me from the pool, she grabbed my hand and we scurried back up the stairs.

As the kitchen door opened and Angela came in, Tabitha and I had just that moment left and were climbing the main staircase to our rooms. Pausing outside my room, I held this wonderful creature in my arms as we kissed.

I entered the room and ran myself a hot bath. Luxuriating in the foam, I closed my eyes and began to remember how I had come to be there. Firstly Carla then Tabitha and then both of them. With these thoughts going through my mind, Instinctively my hand reached for my breast and I started to play with my nipple. My other hand slipped into the soapy water and instantly found my pussy lips and clitoris. As the images of Carla's large breasts, her deep red nipples and that jet black pubic hair were replaced by Tabitha's much smaller breasts and blonde pubes, my fingers worked faster to produce a very hard and juicy orgasm.

The rest of Friday night was spent with Tabitha's dad talking about the lingerie business. I learned some good tips, but just wanted to get into his daughters knickers.

About 10 o'clock he announced he was going to bed. He kissed Tabitha on the cheek and rather formally shook hands with me.

We stayed on the very large settee mostly just kissing, with a bit of breast fondling until about midnight. Then outside my bedroom door, we kissed goodnight. Whispering, Tabitha said 'it will be different tomorrow, I promise, I just dare not risk it while he is next door.' With that our entwined fingers reluctantly parted as I entered my room.

I slipped into a pair of silk pyjama's the material feeling so sexy against my skin, but with no-one to help, I slipped my hand down between my legs and enjoyed my last orgasm of a memorable day.

I soon drifted off into a deep sleep, only waking to hear Tabitha come into the room at about 7.30.

'Come on sleepy head' she said cheerfully as she lifted the cover from the bed. She gave a low whistle, saying 'wow, those are really sexy' and bent down to kiss me good morning. Still half asleep I expected her to climb in with me, but instead said, 'breakfast in 20 minutes, then we hit the shops in the West end, ok?'

The prospect of West End shopping with a very rich girl was incentive enough to get me out of bed,

showered and dressed in double quick time.

The shopping was fantastic. We saw, and tried on outfits that I had only seen in top fashion magazines. Tabitha bought a couple of outfits and surprised me by offering to buy me a dress which I really liked.

I looked at the price tag and swallowed, 'but its £575' I stammered, 'that's half of what I earn in a month.'

She smiled at me, waved the Platinum credit cars, saying 'the company pays, I just send them the statement, and they settle, no questions asked, perk of being the bosses daughter.'

So I had the dress, and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes to die for.

We had dinner at a nice restaurant in town, so when we arrived back at the house it was quite late.

I asked 'what do you want to do?'

She thought awhile and suggested we try the hot tub, very relaxing after a hard days shopping. So stripping off our clothes we made our way to the pool area, powered up the hot tub and climbed in.

The feel of the jets of water against my skin was quite sublime. Tabitha mover over to me and with the water easing the strain from our bodies, we began to kiss. My tongue found hers and we slowly wrapped them around each other. Her hand found my breast and the effect of the water and her gently rubbing my nipple brought me to a small but satisfying orgasm.

We stayed in the hot tub for a while, before venturing into the sauna. After 10 minutes or so, our bodies were sleek with perspiration. I laid Tabitha on her back, then lay on her and slowly merged the glistening moisture of our two bodies together.

After our shower, Tabitha said 'lets go to bed and watch a movie'

I was a little disappointed , as I was looking forward to some more hot lovemaking, not a movie. But I agreed.

Not having dressed after our shower, we climbed into her bed naked. 'Where's the TV?' I asked.

She pressed a button on a remote and the large mirror on the wall facing the bed, slid down to be replaced with the largest TV screen I had ever seen.

Tabitha gave me another of her wonderful smiles, and said. 'Christmas present from daddy, do you like it?'

She pressed another button and the lights dimmed and the huge screen burst into life.

The movie started, it was a film by Viv Thomas and featured lots of lesbian lovemaking. The girls were very beautiful and doing very sexy things to each other.

I had my arm around her shoulder, fondling her left breast, while her hand was between my legs, fingers combing through my pubic hair. We were certainly getting turned on.

The scene changed and two more girls came on screen. One was dark haired called Lisa, who reminded me of Carla. Her partner was a petite blonde called Jo. As they started making love, Tabitha and I began to copy their movements.

Lots of kissing was followed by Lisa kissing Jo's small breasts. I did likewise with Tabitha. Lisa and I went down and started to eat our respective partners pussy's . Our fingers entered their vaginas together as we started to masturbate them.

As Lisa withdrew her fingers, so did I. She then opened Jo's legs wider and mirrored the position with her own body. Easing her pussy towards Jo's she began to writhe against her young lover. I remember reading about the "scissors" position, but had never tried it with Carla or Tabitha.

I looked at Tabitha, then at the screen and she nodded. We worked ourselves into position and I instantly felt her moist lips against mine. A slight body adjustment caused our clitoris to meet, with electrifying results. As we continued to dredge every iota of pleasure from our bodies, the two girls on the screen were increasing the momentum and appeared to be close to orgasm.

I do not know whether theirs were genuine or faked, but I know ours were very much real, as all four of us seemed to come at the same time.

The film ended as Tabitha and I collapsed into each others arms. We were completely drained.

We awoke about 7, and made very slow sensual love, followed by a very sexy shower.

Tabitha was going riding, and asked if I wanted to come. Explaining my riding was confined to a donkey at Blackpool, and a few guys. 'Well you can come and watch me then,' she said and disappeared to get changed.

The stables were about 20 minutes away, and looked very select. Tabitha's horse was brought from his stable. He was a big chestnut stallion, about 18 hands and was all in all a magnificent beast.

At that moment I noticed a tall guy striding over to us. Tabitha introduced us 'Owen this is Rosie, a friend of mine down from Manchester. Rosie this is Owen, he manages the stables for my dad.'

I looked at this other magnificent creature. He was about 6 feet tall, with blonde hair and a deep tan on a very handsome face. I could see his body under his blue shirt matched the rest of him. I wondered what goodies lay hidden in those perfectly cut pants.

I shook his hand and said 'so nice to meet you,' that is all I could think of to say.

I had not had a man since a one night stand about 8 months ago. But the sight of Owen had caused a damp patch to appear in my panties. He was gorgeous.

He explained, while Tabitha was off riding, that he worked for Tabitha's dads Australian corporation and was on a year long secondment learning the business. Quite pointedly , he also gave me his mobile number and email address.

Tabitha returned her horse to the stable and bidding goodbye to Owen we returned to her house.

My train was at 4, so we had no time for any last minute sexual encounters.

She drove me to the station and again we kissed quite raunchily on the platform, ignoring all around us. Finally breaking the kiss, I said 'thanks for a wonderful, weekend, I will never forget it. Oh and thanks for the presents, they are just fantastic.'

She hugged me and whispered I my ear 'you have given me things that money can't buy, thanks.' And with that she turned and ran down the platform.

On the journey, I closed my eyes and my mind started to drift to thoughts of Tabitha laying naked, my mouth and tongue paying homage to her wet pussy. Then another image came to me. A tall Australian with blond hair. Again I felt my panties become damp and I made my mind up there and then that my next man would be Owen. Then I thought, if he is to be my next, why can't he be Tabitha's first? A plan started to emerge in my mind for my next visit in a few weeks time.

But that's another story.