Rosie & Tabitha Ch. 02

Story Info
Rosie Webster and Tabitha enjoy a threesome.
3.8k words
4.32
18.5k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie here again with the latest chapter of my hectic love life.

After my amazing week-end with Tabitha, I arrived back in Wetherfield still buzzing from all that sex.

My mum and sister, Sophie were very impressed with my outfit and shoes that Tabitha had bought for me and they were jealous that I had such a wealthy friend.

Monday morning saw me back at the factory. Carla my boss and lesbian lover greeted me with a hug and said, 'well how did it go with little Miss Moneybags?'

I smiled and replied, 'it was great, the house is unbelievable, there's a pool, Jacuzzi and gym, oh you would love it.'

She said 'I don't want to know about the house, what was the sex like? I want details, don't leave anything out.'

As I told her what we had done, I noticed that Carla had undone the button on her trousers, followed by the unmistakeable sound of a zip being undone. Her hand then made its way down inside her panties.

Her eyes never left mine as I continued with my raunchy tale. As I got to the part where we imitated Lisa and Jo, her head went back and she gave a small moan.

Then she calmly removed her hand from her panties, lifted her fingers, sticky with her juices and placed them between my lips, I licked each digit clean, enjoying the taste of her pussy juices.

'Sounds like you had a good time. Now down to work.'

She reeled off about half a dozen jobs that needed my immediate attention. Again I was amazed that she could change from sex siren, to professional business woman, in the blink of an eyelid.

The next couple of weeks flew by, as the workload generated by extra business kicked in.

I talked to Tabitha every day, and emailed Owen, both were eager to see me again. One night I broached the subject of Owen joining us in a sexual threesome. Tabitha was quite shocked and thought I did not want her anymore. It took a lot of explaining that I did want her, but a man was always going to be on the agenda.

Finally she agreed and said she was quite looking forward to doing it with a man, and agreed Owen was the one. I emailed Owen and of course he was up for it, two girls at the same time would be any red blooded mans fantasy.

So the following Friday I was on the train to London again, for another, hopefully memorable weekend.

On arriving at the house, Tabitha grabbed me by the hand and almost dragged me up the stairs to her bedroom. Once inside we joined in the longest, wettest kissing session . As our tongues interwove, we tore at each others clothes until we were naked.

I took Tabitha's small breast in my mouth and tongued around the erect nipple.

She moaned as she said, 'my god Rosie, I have waited weeks for this, don't stop.'

I had no intention of stopping. My hand combed through that silky pubic hair and then found her soaking wet slit. I needed to taste her. Dropping to my knees, I began to lick those pink pussy lips, dripping with juice.

She tasted sublime. I reached down and started to play with my own pussy as I continued to lick and kiss hers. My fingers were soon bringing me close to orgasm, whilst my tongue did the same for my friend.

We finally came, me first, with Tabitha very close behind.

We collapsed on the bed and after a while started to go over my plans for the weekend. After being assured by Tabitha that she still wanted Owen to join us, I phoned him and arranged for him to come over later in the evening.

As I was talking to Owen, Tabitha was kissing my breasts and her hand was doing magical things to my pussy. Finishing the call, I reached down and inserted two fingers into her, and we laid on the bed masturbating each other to a very satisfying climax.

We spent a good deal of time in the pool, then the hot tub, and finally the sauna, generally talking about what was going to happen later.

Now I am quite sexually experienced and whilst Tabitha had never been with a man, I had never been with another girl and a man. So it was to be a new experience for both of us.

We dressed sexily, mini skirts, tight tops and very scanty underwear. When Owen arrived he was a little nervous and for a few minutes we made small talk, until I went over to him, put my arms around his neck and pulled his head down towards mine and kissed him.

Now it had been almost eight months since I had kissed a man, but like riding a bike, you never lose the knack. I slid my tongue into his mouth and he responded by gently sucking on it.

I loved inhaling the scent of his cologne and the slightly rough texture of his stubble against my chin. I loved being kissed by a man again.

Reluctantly I broke the kiss and reached out to Tabitha .Taking her hand, gently pulled her to Owen and said 'your turn now, I am sure you will enjoy it.' With that Owen took her in his arms and for the first time in her life, she was kissing a man.

I could see her tongue snake into his mouth as their hands began to move smoothly over their bodies. His hands cusped her bum, to which she responded by grinding her hips into him. Finally breaking, Tabitha gave me a big smile and mouthed 'thank you.' I knew it was going to be a good night.

The three of us walked over to the big sofa in the middle of the room. Owen sat in the centre with Tabitha and I, either side. We took turns at kissing him, with Tabitha very keen. I then started to unbutton his shirt to reveal a very nice torso. He obviously took good care of himself. I moved in and licked his nipple and Tabitha did the same. Spotting the bulge in his pants, I slid my hand down and started to rub his erection, through his pants.

As Tabitha was with a man for the first time, I decided that I should make the first move. Unzipping his pants, I eased them over his hips and helped him remove them. He was wearing black boxer shorts with a very prominent bulge. I put my hand in the opening and felt my first penis for eight months. Slowly I peeled down the shorts and there he was in full view. It was not the biggest I had seen, but was a very nice cock. About seven inches long and good girth, nicely veined with a deep pink head.

I looked over to Tabitha and smiled, which she returned.

Taking Owens penis in my hand, I started to masturbate him. Then I lowered my head to his groin, flicked out my tongue and licked around that pink head. Opening my mouth, I took the head inside and closed my lips around it. From the first time with Craig when I was fifteen, I have always loved the feel of a mans cock in my mouth. I then fed more of him into my mouth until I felt it hit the back of my throat. Then pulled back my head to release it almost fully out, then plunged back in again.

I looked over at Tabitha, who appeared mesmerised by the sight. I decided it was her turn to taste the wonders of a mans penis. I lifted my head from his groin, taking the member in my hand, I offered it to Tabitha who reached out and took the cock into her hand.

A little gentle rubbing followed. She looked up at me, and I gave her a nod of the head and she pursed her lips and kissed the tip of Owens penis. Then gaining confidence, she began to cover the tip with her lips, before taking about three inches into her mouth.

I watched fascinated as this girl performed her first blow job. Thinking only weeks ago she had never even had sex, she was a natural.

Owen was reaching his climax and pulled out of Tabitha's mouth. I knew what was coming and moved over to the side of my friend as Owen ejaculated his sperm onto our faces. The hot sticky substance was all over us. As Owen slumped back on the sofa, I took Tabitha's face in my hands and licked every drop of sperm from her face, finishing with a kiss in which we shared what was left residue in my mouth. It was one of the most sexually charged moments of my life.

As Owen relaxed, Tabitha and I put on a little show for him. First we kissed very sensually, our hands sliding over our bodies. She then removed my top, to reveal my red bra, which she quickly removed, unleashing my generous breasts for Owen to see. I looked over and he just smiled. Tabitha's top and bra were soon discarded along with both sets skirts and panties.

We sank to the floor and adopted the 69 position, giving Owen a wonderful view of Tabitha and I licking and sucking each others pussy's. Tabitha was on top and I held her cheeks in my hands as my tongue lapped at her soaking pussy. Then I did something I had not done to either her or Carla. I inserted a finger into her anus, not far, but judging from the reaction at the other end, she did not mind.

Then Owen got up from the sofa and lay down beside between my legs. As Tabitha continued to lick my clitoris me from above, Owen was using his tongue and fingers on the lower part of my pussy. The feeling of both of them working on me, at the same time was indescribable.

Not long after I had my orgasm, Tabitha suggested that we carried on our activities in the bedroom.

We lay on the bed, Tabitha kissing Owen and I was taking that big penis as far into my mouth as I could get it. We altered position so that Owen could insert his fingers into our pussy's, as we worked on his mouth and penis. This went on for about 15 minutes until Owen came with a huge gush, his semen spraying the back of my throat.

For a long time, we just relaxed, saying little and contemplating what would come next. I drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken by a really erotic sight. Owen was between Tabitha's legs licking and sucking her soaking pussy. She was fondling her small breasts and teasing her tiny nipples erect. Their bodies were moving in unison, as she raised her hips to meet the thrust of his tongue. They were quite oblivious to me laying there, only feet from their lovemaking.

I watched fascinated as my two friends made love, I have never been a voyeur, but the sight of the two of them was compelling and I could not take my eyes away.

Gradually Owen kissed his way up her body and their mouths met for a passionate kiss. He then parted her legs and placed the tip of his penis against her pussy lips. Tabitha had her eyes tight shut as he rubbed the tip up and down the lips, before gently inserting the head. My heart was racing as he slowly inserted more and more, until the whole of him was inside her.

Having a man inside for the first time, Tabitha gave a moan and lifted her legs and wound them around his lower back, as if trying to thrust him deeper into her very being. I continued to watch as his penis began to take longer and longer strokes. Tabitha had now thrown her head back and was shouting out 'oh my god, oh my god.' I was amazed at Owens stamina as he continued to pump himself into Tabitha with no apparent effort. My hand had been busy between my legs and I managed to come yet again.

Eventually Owen withdrew and shot his load all over Tabitha's belly and thighs, before collapsing at her side. The exertions finally taking their toll. Not wanting to be left out, I went down and licked the sperm from her body and fell back contented.

When I awoke, I was alone in the bed with Tabitha. She explained that Owen had to be at the stables for 7a.m., and had left about an hour ago. She was excited and could not wait to tell me that the had made love again, as I slept beside them.

I looked at her saying 'welcome to the world of heterosexual sex, how was it for you?'

She moved over and kissed me deeply, her tongue probing mine as her hand fondled my breast. Then she whispered 'you were my first, my special one, my darling Rosie. Screwing with Owen was fantastic, but no one will ever replace you, I love you.'

This was the first time she had used the "L" word and much as I loved being with her, I knew it was only a passing phase and that soon we would go our separate ways. However that was in the future so I just replied, 'I love you to,' and proceeded to try to prove it over the next hour.

Again we spent our Saturday shopping in the West End. My present this time was a Gucci watch costing almost £2000. I tried to protest, but was very happy when she insisted I have it.

We had invited Owen to join us again on the Saturday night. When he arrived Tabitha and I were swimming naked in the pool. The Australian stood at the edge and started to strip off his clothes. Naked, he dived in the water and cut a fine figure with a powerful stroke cutting through the water.

He reached us and gave us both a kiss and our hands reached down and started to stroke his penis. He soon became hard as our hands continued their task. Soon we were as one, thrashing about in the water. Hands and mouths everywhere as we tried to invent new ways to give pleasure.

Owen climbed out of the pool and Tabitha and I gazed on his muscular body, with the huge cock standing proud the centrepiece. Tabitha sat on the side of the pool and took Owens cock into her mouth. At the same time I spread her legs and buried my tongue deep inside her pussy. She started to squirm as I inserted my fingers in there as well. She continued to suck hungrily on the cock as I brought her to orgasm. A few seconds later Owen unloaded his sperm over her face. I lifted myself out of the pool and we all wearily made our way to the hot tub.

After recharging our batteries in the relaxing waters, we went to Tabitha's bed.

Last night was a wonderful experience, but although the main reason for Owen being there was Tabitha and the need to introduce her to sex with a man, I had missed getting screwed by Owen and intended to put that right.

We soon settled into a nice little position. I was sucking Owens cock, whilst Tabitha was sitting on his face. His tongue was lapping at her pussy lips as she leaned over and joined me feasting on that big Australian penis. We took turns replacing the cock in the others mouth, before I went lower and began to lick his tight balls. Tabitha almost had him there and I could feel his testicle contracting as he prepared to ejaculate. I looked up to see the white semen seeping out of her lips, which were still firmly wrapped around his now spent erection.

She removed him from her mouth and kissed me, letting the semen drip into my mouth . Another erotic moment.

Owen was spent for a while, so Tabitha and I carried on with our girl on girl loving, hopefully inspiring our mutual lover to rise to the occasion quickly.

It did not take long, and I seized the opportunity to have that meat inside me. Tabitha had gone to the bathroom so I pulled Owen to the edge of the bed in a sitting position. Then I straddled him and impaled myself on that hot piece of blood filled flesh. We were kissing passionately, my breasts crushed against his chest and for the first time in months, I had a man inside me, it felt fantastic.

As I began to rise and fall on his cock, his hands went below and cupped my bum, helping in the rhythm. He was now deep inside me and I felt my orgasm coming. As I reached the point, I pressed down to enable me to take him as deep as I possibly could. With our bodies as close as could be, I let out a mighty yell of pure pleasure.

Tabitha came rushing from the bathroom, then smiled as she saw my backside starting to again rise and fall on Owens still very stiff penis. I looked over my shoulder and saw she had become a spectator, sat in a chair with her hand firmly rooted between her legs.

I thought 'If she wants a show, then a show she shall have,' as I eased off Owens lap, climbed onto the bed and assumed a kneeling position. Owen did not need telling what I wanted and took position behind me, eased my pussy lips apart and began to lick me from behind. I ground my pussy into his face as my juices started to flow again and I pleaded with him not to stop.

After a while he decided it was time to give me what I was really desiring. Placing his cock into my lips, he then thrust the whole length into me. The penetration was amazing, reaching further than any other position. He continued to thrust , with no apparent thought of gentleness, this was pure animal lust, and I was loving it.

I could feel his balls slamming against my thighs and seemed to be in a state of continuous orgasms. I had enjoyed sex in the past, but this was something else. Finally after what seemed an age, Owens body tensed and I felt his hot semen shoot into my body. I collapsed face down on the bed with Owen on top of me. We lay like that for ages, unable to move.

Finally recovering, I cuddled up to my two lovers and fell into a very contented sleep.

I awoke at 5'o'clock, with Tabitha again feasting on Owens enlarged penis. Unable to resist I joined in, taking the whole length until I felt it at the back of my throat. Tabitha and I then began with one of his balls in our mouths, before sucking the length of the cock and sharing the large pink head. I licked on his balls again while Tabitha took the cock deep into her mouth. At the same time, Tabitha and I had our fingers deep in each others pussy's. Then all three of us came at the same time.

I fell back on the bed as Tabitha came over to me, opened my mouth with her fingers and let the dribble of Owens semen, flow from her mouth to mine. I turned her over and returned the favour. This continued until the last drop had disappeared .

Looking down at us Owen said 'girls you have just given me the night of my life.'

Reaching for his now limp penis I said 'its not over yet, its early.'

'Look I know you two are insatiable, but I have a stables to run. You will have to keep each other happy.'

After a kiss that almost made him change his mind, Owen got up, showered and left for work.

Tabitha and I drifted off to sleep in each others arms, and made slow but passionate love when we awoke.

After breakfast we again went to the stables .While Tabitha was off doing her thing with the horse, I was having a last chat to Owen. It was a very naughty chat, as he told me all the things he would like to do to me. I reminded him, that only a few hours ago he had done most of them.

A BMW drove into the yard and a lady in her mid thirties got out and came over.

Owen introduced us 'Rosie this is Mrs.Jameson, her daughter has a horse here. Mrs Jameson, Rosie a friend of Tabitha's.'

We shook hands then Mrs. Jameson said something, I could not hear to Owen.

Turning to me Owen said 'excuse us Rosie, we have some private business to attend to.' With that they walked off towards the stable block.

I don't know why, but a few minutes later I followed them.

In a stall in the very back of the stables, I heard a noise and was not very surprised to see Owen standing with his back to the wall, his pants around his ankles with Mrs.Jameson sucking greedily on the same cock that had given me so much pleasure last night. The sight was so erotic, I slipped my hand in my jeans and panties, soon my fingers were making the next orgasm a mere formality.

Soon Mrs.Jameson's ministrations had worked and Owen deposited yet another load of his love juice all over her face. She took a finger, scooping up the white fluid and proceeded to lick every last morsel. A final kiss and she walked out of the stables as if nothing had happened.

As Tabitha and I left for home, we gave Owen a chaste kiss on the cheek, a hug and we were gone.

Again Tabitha came on strong at the station, kissing me with great passion, much to the amusement of some and looks of disgust from other passengers.

As the miles between London & Manchester whizzed by, I closed my eyes and tried to recall the weekends events. I must have succeeded , as by the time I got to Piccadilly, my panties were soaking.

The next day, I again had to retell all the details to Carla as she played with her pussy.

My workload kept me very busy, and my mind off Tabitha and Owen. Then I had a call from Tabitha to say she and Owen were now screwing on a regular basis, and while it was OK, it could never replace doing it with me.

12