Rosie & Tabitha on Vacation

Story Info
Rosie Webster's adventures in Barbados.
4.5k words
4.21
17.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. Its Rosie Webster again.

Remember last time? I told you about the threesome Tabitha and I had enjoyed with Owen.

Well Tabitha's dad found out she had been screwing Owen, and he had sent him back to Australia.

Then Tabitha invited me to holiday with her on Barbados in her dad's villa. After she explained that she would pay my fare and all the food and drink would be provided, I of course said yes. This was with the proviso that I could get the time off work.

I was in bed with my boss Carla a few days later, having just sucked her pussy and masturbated her to a fantastic orgasm, I thought this would be a good time to ask.

As she licked my fingers dry, I casually said 'can I have two weeks off to go to Barbados with Tabitha?'

She smiled at me, then kissed me saying 'as long as you come back and make love to me like that, then anything you want is fine with me.'

As a reward, I went down on her again.

So, a few week later Tabitha and I were on a Virgin Atlantic plane, heading for Barbados. We travelled business class of course, enjoying the champagne and fantastic food.

About four hours into the flight, Tabitha fell asleep holding my hand, our fingers entwined. One of the cabin crew, a rather stunning redhead noticed this and smiled saying 'your girlfriend looks peaceful.' Then moved on.

A little while later I needed the bathroom and the same redhead was near the door. As I past, I felt her hand brush against my jeans, only a slight touch, but noticeable. She reached in her pocket and gave me a card. On it was her name and mobile number. 'if you are in London and want some company, give me a ring,' she whispered in my ear, planting a small but quite nice kiss on the lobe.

Glancing at the card I said 'I might just do that, err, Sam.' Then returned to my seat.

On landing in Bridgetown we were met by a black guy, in his 50's. Tabitha gave him a hug and introduced him to me as George, her dad's general handyman, driver, who she had known for years.

On the way to the house, she outlined the rest of the staff. There was Millie, George's wife who was housekeeper and cook. Their nephew Garfield, home from university, he helped George, and Tanya, she looked after her dad's business interests on the island.

The house was as I had imagined, right on the beach with stunning gardens and a huge swimming pool, with its own waterfall and bar. The house was breathtaking inside. My bedroom, we were not allowed to share, had its own balcony with a stunning sea view.

Tabitha dragged me into the kitchen to meet Millie, she was a large black lady, with a wonderful smile, that lit up the room. She hugged Tabitha and then me, I thought I was going to disappear, in her enormous bosom.

After tea, Garfield came in, he had been named for a famous cricketer from the island and was very tall and very handsome. I had never had a black guy, so thoughts started to percolate through my mind.

Tabitha and I walked on the beach, witnessing the most amazing sunset as we held each other closely and stealing the occasional kiss.

Back at the house we sat and chatted about old times as George & Millie related embarrassing stories of Tabitha's childhood.

Then the jet lag kicked in and I felt really sleepy. Millie took me by the hand and led me up the stairs like a little child. Tabitha was smiling as much as to say 'sorry no sex tonight.'

Millie had turned down my bed, into which I gratefully climbed. Knowing Tabitha was just down the landing was enticing, but I visualised Millie standing guard, so I teased my sensitive nipple with one hand whilst the other found its fingers stroking my pussy and eventually my clitoris, until I came with a quiet sigh and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke at about 9 o'clock, a little unsure of where I was, but the sound of water splashing reminded me I was in paradise. I went over to the window and saw Tabitha slowly gliding down the pool in an effortless breaststroke. The was wearing the pink bikini we had picked out a Heathrow and looked gorgeous in it. I had a very quick shower, a bite to eat and joined her in the pool.

As I dived in, she glanced to see no-one was watching and gave me a big wet kiss. I tasted her tongue for the first time since yesterday and feasted on it.

We broke the kiss and just lazed in the pool, swimming under the waterfall where we could kiss unseen.

Then a young black girl came to the pool. She looked about 18 and was full breasted for such a slim figure. She had on a tight white T shirt and skimpy white shorts, vivid against her shiny black skin.

'Excuse me Miss Tabitha but there's a phone call from your daddy' she said in a lovely Caribbean lilt.

Tabitha got out of the pool and made her way to the house. I asked the girl who she was and she explained she was Lizzie and came in to help Millie around the house. I found out that she was training to be a physiotherapist and was doing this job to pay her school fees.

After lunch Tabitha and I walked along the beach to the nearest resort, where we found a nice friendly bar and ordered two really long cool drinks.

A voice from the other side of the bar said 'its alright barkeep, put those on my tab.' I looked across and saw this really good looking black guy, with an equally attractive buddy.

I replied 'why thank you kind sir.'

The two guys sauntered over and introduced themselves, they were Americans and told us they were just having a few days vacation before taking up football scholarships at Georgia Tech. This meant nothing to me, but I guess it was a big deal in the states.

The one who bought the drink was called Tony and he was from San Francisco, the other one he introduced as Marcus , who apparently had a magic arm and was a quarter back. I know nothing about football, but I knew instantly that I wanted Tony to be my first black man. Luckily Marcus seemed smitten with Tabitha.

After a few drinks we arranged to meet them later at the Marriott where they were staying.

At 8 o'clock we were in the bar at the hotel. By 8.15 we were in their room.

The room had two queen sized beds . Marcus and Tabitha were soon locked in an embrace involving lots of kissing and removing of clothes. Then Tony took me in his arms and gently kissed me. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue against his. He responded and reached down with his big hands and cupped my backside, pulling me into him. I was already damp down below when I started to unbutton his shirt. His body was very muscular and the blackness of his skin was very erotic.

As I was kissing his chest, I glanced over to the other bed. Tabitha was already naked, her legs splayed wide with Marcus thrusting his tongue inside her blond pussy. The girl was certainly making up for lost time.

I reached down and undid Tony's belt. Then I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He was wearing white boxer shorts, with a very distinctive bulge. I slowly pulled down the shorts and his penis sprang free. I had heard stories about black guys, but was not prepared for what stood just inches from my face. He was about eight inches long, and magnificent.

Reaching out to touch it, I could hardly get my hand around its girth. However I did manage and gave him a nice rub before moving my mouth towards it and placing a nice gentle kiss, right on the end. I then licked my way from his balls to the head, covering his cock with my saliva. I then opened my lips and took him into my mouth. I took as much as I could, until the head was pressing on the back of my throat. Then releasing slowly, my lips compressing on each release point, to squeeze his hard cock as much as I could.

As the last of this wonderful black meat left my mouth, I put out my tongue and rested the head on the groove I made. Then seconds later I plunged the whole lot back in. The taste and sensation of my first black blow job was tremendous as I continued to suck and lick Tony's cock.

I realised he was close to coming and pulled my lips away and started to rub him hard. His whole body seemed to go rigid as the first drops of his sperm sprayed all over my face and hair.

We collapsed onto the bed, both breathing very heavily, enjoying the moment that our bodies had just created.

On the other bed, Marcus was on top of Tabitha and it seemed so erotic to see a large black penis plunging into a white pussy. Tabitha was making very strange noises, which I assume was her was of expressing passion. Then Marcus suddenly pulled out and ejaculated onto her belly and pubic hair.

Getting up from our bed, I went over to Tabitha and began to lick the white juice from her belly and pubes. Looking up she saw that my face was still showing some of Tony's sperm, so she licked it off. Then deeply kissing me and exchanging the two guys seed between us.

Tony spoke first. 'Gee man, I have had some pussy in my time, but that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.'

Marcus just said 'amen to that brother.'

I realised I was the only one dressed, so I slowly stripped of my dress and panties and joined the other three on the bed.

It did not take long for the guys to get hard again. This time we changed over. Tabitha was sucking Tony, whilst I took Marcus's big black cock deep into my mouth. If anything he was an inch or so longer than Tony, but was slimmer in girth. Either way I was not complaining.

As we sucked the guys, they inserted their fingers into our pussy's and slowly brought us to a very satisfying orgasm.

Tabitha then released Tony and straddled Marcus's face, lowering her now soaking pussy onto his mouth. I watched fascinated as his long pink tongue snaked into her. I then felt Tony's hands on my butt as he lifted me into a kneeling position. I was still sucking Marcus as Tony slid his big black penis deep inside me from behind. This was sheer heaven.

I was loving the deep strokes in and out of my pussy, and sucking a guy whilst being screwed by his friend was the highlight of my sexual life to date. Tabitha was grinding her pussy deep into Marcus's mouth with a look of sheer ecstasy on her face. I was amazed at the two guys staying power, they seemed able to go on forever.

However all good things come to and end, with come being the operative word. All four of us came within seconds of each other. Tabitha with a scream that must have been heard in the lobby. My orgasm was as intense as any I had ever had. And the boys were nearly simultaneous. Marcus unloaded into my mouth, while Tony shot his semen deep into me. We all collapsed on the bed, completely spent , a tangle of black and white limbs in absolute sexual satisfaction.

We must have drifted off to sleep, then Tony sat up and said 'shit, have you seen the time?'

Marcus blinked awake and said ' oh god, were not going to make it.'

I was confused and asked what the problem was.

'We have a plane home at 6.30, we have to be in Atlanta by 4p.m. for our induction' explained Marcus, as Tony started throwing his things into a large bag.

Tabitha and I just sat in amazement, as the two guys who had given us such a great time, were running around like headless chickens.

'Sorry girls, its been great, but we got to rush' with that and a quick kiss to each of us, they were gone.

Well I suppose that was a classic case of Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am' said Tabitha as she reached over to kiss me, at the same time stroking me between the legs. 'Shame to waste a perfectly good bed, shall we?' And we did, several times actually.

We felt guilty sneaking out of the hotel, but laughed about it in the taxi ride back to the villa. When we arrived Millie was waiting with a "I know what you've been up to look" but did not say anything.

We just lounged around the pool for a few hours until we were joined by a really striking looking woman. She was in her mid thirties, tall with a nice figure, but the thing I noticed most about her was her skin. It looked Middle Eastern, but very pale with a sheen that made her look stunning. Her features were very sharp and she reminded me of the pictures you see of Ancient Egyptian Queens.

Tabitha ran over and hugged her then introduced me 'Rosie this is Tanya, she runs the Caribbean part of dads companies'

She shook hands with me and I said 'nice to meet you Tanya.' I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Tanya said 'excuse me, but I need Tabitha for a couple of hours' then turning to Tabitha she said 'it's the new development on Antigua, your dad wants me to brief you on the progress.

Shrugging her shoulders Tabitha said 'sorry Rosie, will be ask quick as I can, some holiday eh.'

With that she went to the house with Tanya.

I just lazed in a hammock until Lizzie came over and asked if I wanted anything. I looked at her and the thought crossed my mind, I have just had my first black guy, why not my first black girl.

I smiled at her and asked 'you said you were studying to be a physio, does that include massage? I seem to have pulled something in my back.'

She replied 'we have done a bit of massage techniques, I can give it a try.'

With that we made our way to a small building that housed gym equipment, though who on earth would want to work out in this weather, god only knows. However there was a massage table, onto which I climbed and lay face down.

Lizzie had brought a small bag containing creams and oils, and after I had told her where the "pain" was began to rub some really smooth cream into my back.

The touch of her soft hands against my skin was so soothing and I felt a dampness between my legs. I reached behind and undid the string of my top and removed my bikini bra.

Lizzie got more adventuress and climbed on the table and straddled me, and was now stroking very sensually across my naked back. Her strokes were reaching from my neck to the top of my buttocks and I was getting very turned on.

I then flipped over and gave Lizzie the first sight of my breasts. She seemed shocked and dropped her hands to her sides.

I asked 'do you like them?

She said 'Miss Rosie, we shouldn't be doing this,' and tried to get up. I held her back, and she relaxed.

I then asked 'have you ever kissed a girl?

She stammered 'no but I want to kiss you.' With that she bent her head and lowered her lips to mine. The first kiss was good, our lips and tongues weaving a pattern around our mouths. We continued to kiss for a while. With her on top of me I could feel her large breasts pressing into mine and suggested that she remove her top.

Now completely relaxed, she peeled off the white T-shirt and the un-sexy white sports bra soon followed. Her breasts were amazing. I could not take my eyes off her nipples. With Carla, Tabitha and the other white girls, me included, the pink, red or sometimes brown of the nipple and aureole showed clearly against the paler skin. With Lizzie, they were the same colour, I found this very erotic and soon had one of the black buttons between my lips. I was feasting on her breasts, the flesh was so firm and smooth. Lizzie was obviously enjoying her first girl on girl experience as she pressed my head forward to take as much as I could into my eager mouth.

She returned the favour as she took my nipple between her lips and began to kiss and lick my very sensitive nipples. I reached down and put my hand between her legs. Her tight white shorts were very damp around he pussy area . Reluctantly I withdrew my breast from her mouth and gently laid her on her back. I then undid her shorts and pulled them down. She was wearing very basic white cotton panties. I made a mental note to send her some sexy "Underworld" stuff when I got home.

Removing the panties, I glimpsed her tight, curly pubic hair. Then a most erotic sight. With both the other girls I had been with, the pussy lips were near enough the same colour as the inside. But of course with Lizzie the vivid pink inside her folds was in stark contrast to the surrounding black skin and lips.

I was most turned on and soon had my tongue buried deep inside her. I then performed my favourite and inserted my fingers. This drove her wild and I felt her juices start to flow. I rubbed my face all along her soaking slit, smearing my face with her come.

Slowly kissing my way up her body, our mouths met in a passionate kiss.

Then we heard Millie crying out Lizzie's name. We froze and she said 'I got to go.'

Hurriedly dressing she scampered out of the room and ran up the garden. I had now had three lovers leave me in less than 24 hours, but what fun we had before they went.

I made my way back to the pool area, got into the hammock and dozed off thinking of Lizzie and her amazing breasts.

After Tabitha got out of her meeting we took a long leisurely walk along the beach. We stopped at small bars on the way and were quite merry when we got back to the villa. I wanted more time alone with her, but with Millie keeping her watchful eye on us and Tanya always coming to her with business problems, we never seemed to get the time to just screw each other.

The following days were filled with action, no not that sort!

We did lots of adventure things. Jet skiing, Para Gliding, Snorkelling and lots of swimming. We did get some time to ourselves and made up for lost time by indulging in lots of wet sloppy sex. My two weeks were drawing to an end. Tabitha begged me to stay for longer, but I owed it to Carla to return as planned.

A few days before I was due home, Tabitha was involved in yet another meeting and I asked Garfield if he would run me into Bridgetown to get some presents for my Mum and Dad and Sophie.

He picked me up in the BMW, 4x4 and we set off for the town.

After I finished my shopping I asked him if he would show me more of the island. Passing through a sheltered woodland , I told him to pull over. I was wearing a loose top, no bra and very small shorts and tiny panties, and I felt horny for this black hunk.

I placed my hand on his thigh and asked 'Garfield have you ever been with a white girl?' and moved my hand to his crotch.

He did not reply, but put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards him and kissed me hard on the lips. My mouth opened and my tongue slid into his hot mouth. He responded eagerly and lifting up my top, took my breast in his big hand, tweaking the nipple and sending me crazy.

I broke off the clinch and went for his zip. Eager to help he virtually ripped down his pants and I eased his cock out. He was certainly up there in size. I took him in my hand and stated to masturbate him, before going down and taking him in my mouth. I sucked that big black cock for ages, loving the feel and taste of him in my mouth.

I was eager to have him screw me, so I broke my oral ministrations and said 'back seat quickly, I want you inside me.'

He did not need a second invitation as we scurried into the back seat. My top was around my neck as he removed my shorts and panties. Then without more to do, he spread my legs and shoved the whole length of that black spear deep inside me. No marks for technique I thought, but by god it feels good. I had my arms around his arse as he continued to thrust in and out of my pussy, urging him to reach even deeper into me. Finally his whole body seemed to go rigid and he shot his seed deep into me.

We dressed quickly and returned to the villa as if nothing but a shopping trip had occurred.

The two weeks seemed to fly by. We got a break for my last night on the island. George, Millie and Garfield were attending a family wedding on the other side of the island, and would be away all night.

Tabitha was very exited as she arranged an all girl party for me. The other guests were of course Tanya and Lizzie. We were around the pool, drinking champagne when the other two arrived, hand in hand . Tanya took the young black girl in her arms and gave her a very sexy kiss, concluding by licking her neck and the tops of those breasts.

12