Rosie and The Countdown Girl

Story Info
Rosie Webster meets Rachel Riley for Lesbian Sex.
3.5k words
4.65
50.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, for the first time I have mixed fictional with real life characters, the ever popular Rosie Webster and a TV personality. Hope you enjoy.

Hi, Rosie Webster her again with another red hot story from Wetherfield.

Jason had just about recovered from his birthday present, me and three of his ex's giving him the afternoon of his life in a Manchester hotel. Well this story returns to that hotel, but in very different circumstances.

I have been with Jason now for a few months now. The sex is ok, he is a good fuck and can usually bring me off several times during a session. But it is boring, same old positions same routine, kiss my breasts, down to my pussy, kiss and lick for a while. Lay back while I blow him, then he fucks me, usually doggy to start, then me on top, then on my, back for the grand finale, until he splashes his jizz onto either my face or belly. Satisfying, but boring as fuck. When I try to change things around a little, he gets the hump and asks if I'm not happy. I am but want more.

I had registered with a new agency in town. They had got me a few promotional jobs and one quite risqué photo shoot, when I received a call to go for an audition for a possible part in a televised show.

The audition was in town and included the girls stripping off to their undies. I still can't work out why, perhaps the guy auditioning was a perv.

Anyway there I was with about 30 other girls in our bra & panties parading around this room, being videotaped by this guy, who I was now convinced was a perv.

The guy wanted six girls only. As he eliminated them slowly one by one, my hopes began to rise, I was in the final ten, then eight until finally he picked the six he wanted, and I was one of them.

We dressed and he explained the job was at a TV Awards ceremony and our job was to escort the celebrities onto the stage. I was going to be on TV, and get paid for it, how good was that.

The ceremony was in a couple of weeks time at the studio in Manchester, the time just flew by. On the day, we were there by mid afternoon, getting fitted with our gorgeous black evening dresses, having hair and make up done, I felt like a star.

The job was simple, we met our two celebrity's backstage, we waited behind the curtain, when the celebrities were introduced , the curtain parted and we walked on. The escort, was holding the envelope with the nominees and winners names, that was simply handed over to the nearest celebrity, simple.

The winner would then come on stage, say thank you to every one in the universe, or so it seemed and we would all walk off together.

I was to escort two sets of celebrities, the first were from a BBC series I had never heard of, and did not recognise them. The second was two girls from Channel 4's "Countdown" Rachel Riley and Susie Dent.

Whilst not a fan, I have seen the show, and admired both their brains and looks, Rachel looked especially hot that night. She was wearing a stunning midnight blue full length evening dress, strapless, giving a wonderful platform for her quite stunning figure. Susie was also gorgeous in deep red, but it was Rachel who was making my panties moist.

We finished our presentation, both girls thanked me as we left the stage, planting a kiss on my cheek. But Rachel did something else, she pressed a small piece of paper into my hand and smiled at me. It was a mobile phone number, could I be that lucky?

I guess the answer was yes. Half an hour later I am in the hotel bar, swigging champagne with a load of TV stars.

I had rung the number and Rachel invited me to join in the after show party and here I was.

I noticed the diamond engagement ring on her finger and asked "Where's the boy friend tonight?"

Rachel replied, "oh he's in New York on business," then with a smile she whispered to me, "I was hoping for some other kind of action tonight." as her hand slowly glided across the fabric, stroking my ass.

We both got lucky then.

She whispered again, "275, 15 minutes" and sauntered off to meet some other show biz people, leaving me chatting to some hunky guy from a reality show, who turned out to be gay.

Ten minutes later, I saw Rachel leave the room, glancing in my direction and giving me a little smile. I made my excuses to the next guy who was chatting me up, not bad, but to full of himself for me and made my way to reception.

I called for the elevator and once inside pressed for the second floor, I noticed my hand was shaking, my heart pounding, could I be that nervous?

Moments later I was walking down the corridor to room 275. I tapped on the door, which was instantly opened. Rachel stood there looking absolutely fantastic.

I stepped into the room and into her arms. Our mouths met, lips pressed to lips until they parted, then tongues took over, swirling around our mouths, then exiting, just tips touching before again plunging in, seeking to explore every square millimetre of its opposite.

I could not believe it, here I was with the letters and numbers girl from Countdown, and she had her hands all over my ass and her tongue halfway down my throat.

She broke off the kiss and turned around, to face the wall. I cupped her breasts and began to kiss the back of her neck, before moving my lips and tongue down across the pale soft skin of her back.

There was a small loop and button at the top of the zip, which I popped before easing down the zipper of her long dress and it fell from her body to the floor.

She turned again. Here was Rachel from Countdown standing before me in a pair of tiny black panties, black hold-up stockings and black stiletto heeled shoes. Her breasts were magnificent, large, yet firm. The aureoles also large and deep pink, but the nipples really took my breath away. They stood proud , long and hard, just begging to be sucked.

I kissed her again, before trailing my tongue down her neck and placed my lips on the nipple of her right breast. The nipple immediately hardened as I began to lick and kiss it. I moved over to the left, with my lips having the same effect.

While I was paying homage to her nipples, my hand was caressing the flesh of her belly, fingers getting ever closer to the top of her panties. I took the plunge, literally and eased my hand inside and down. I encountered just a small strip of pubic hair before my fingers found her lips, which were already very wet.

I inserted a finger, Rachel gave a little cry of pleasure, so I delved further. Inserting another digit, I began to finger fuck her, whilst my mouth was taking in as much of her firm breast flesh and hard nipples as it could.

We fell back onto the bed, she just lay there while I stood and peeled of my dress.

"Wow" she exclaimed as I stood before her in a tiny red thong and nothing else. It was the first word either of us had spoken.

I climbed on the bed and on op of Rachel. Our mouths met again, this time the kisses were enhanced by our breasts being crushed together, nipple against nipple as our two bodies moved together as one.

She eased me up so my shoulders were propped against the bed head. Then she knelt between my legs and took my head in her hands and started to kiss me.

Her tongue was like a serpent, probing, seeking mine then withdrawing, allowing mine to take over, it was so erotic.

Her hand briefly stroked my wet panties before reaching for my right breast. She cupped the flesh and with that amazing tongue began to lick the hardening bud.

I have told you many times before, my nipples are very sensitive and Rachel's lips and tongue, soon had them rock hard. She kissed one, whilst her hand moulded the flesh of the other, boy was she good at this

She then started downwards. I spread my legs as she kissed and licked all over my belly, her hand rubbing my pussy through my soaking thong.

Then expecting her to pull the fabric aside and begin to eat me, she instead started to run her tongue up and down my slit, but through the thong. It was something I had never experienced, but by god it was wonderful. Each time her fingers reached for edge, I wanted her to finally plunge her tongue and fingers into me, but she seemed quite content to carry on licking the material, until finally she pulled the thong aside and her tongue stabbed into my pussy lips.

I usually let my pubes grow into the natural triangle, but for this job, I had waxed them into just a "landing strip" which my fingers were now approaching.

Just below Rachel was replacing tongue with fingers, then back to tongue, all the time driving me mad with desire. She then combined the two and while her tongue was flicking my clitoris, she was using two fingers to bring me off for the first of hopefully many orgasms that night.

She withdrew her fingers, looked up at me and slowly licked my juices off her fingers and smiled, before returning to my pussy, lapping up the fluid from my orgasm and again inserting her fingers deep into me, before offering the cum coated digits to me, to suck off my own juice.

She then went down and started all over again, quickly bringing me to number two.

She took hold of my thong and I lifted my legs high to let her remove it. She held my ankles and started to suck my toes. Each one, starting with the big one was eagerly licked. She then ran her tongue down the length of my foot, which I thought would tickle, but it was sensational. This was something new and I was loving it. After repeating on the other foot, she finally removed my thong and let me down onto the bed.

"All fours, my darling." she whispered, I obeyed .

She was now kissing my ass, her tongue sweeping across it in long strokes. Her finger poked into my anus, followed by her tongue. She let a dribble of saliva drip from her mouth into my bum hole, before licking around the hole with her magnificent tongue, while her hand stroked my pussy lips, heaven, sheer heaven.

She then took my free hand and placed it between my legs, urging me to finger my own pussy, whilst her finger was plunging in and out of my anus. I came again.

She continued this for a long time and seemed to have no interest in me doing anything in return for all the pleasure she was inflicting on me.

We sat up and began kissing, she obviously loved this part of sex as much as I did, and she was very good at it.

Next she lay me on my side and reached into the bedside drawer.

"We have a visitor," she said.

I looked around and she was holding a large black rubber cock. Now I have never been keen on toys, if I want a cock, there are thousands out there, but if the "Countdown" girl wanted to play, who was I to argue.

She started by rubbing it along my pussy lips to moisten it, boy was there plenty to spare, before plunging it into me.

Slowly at first, she build up a nice rhythm and I have to admit, it was very nice. She then pulled me onto my back, spread my legs and while fucking me with the dildo, started licking my clit, oh joy, this was fantastic.

She finally relented, lay back and let me do what I know I am good at, giving pleasure to other girls.

I started on her breasts, sucking the nipple deep between my lips, flicking it with my tongue, nipping gently between my teeth.

Moving down, I smeared her flat belly with my tongue, poking into a most cute button, before journeying south.

Like me she had just a strip of hair, blonde as well, a natural, my first since Tabitha. Unlike Tabitha her lips were very pronounced, plenty to take between mine and lick.

And lick I did, every last square inch of Rachel Riley's vagina was explored by my tongue or fingers. She tasted so sweet, I was drinking in the prodigious amount of come ejecting from this most adorable of pussy's.

After eating her for a while, she reached over into the drawer again.

"Put this on my angel," she said, holding out a pair of black latex panties with a large pink dildo in the front.

As I said earlier, I have never used toys, never mind a strap-on. But the pleading look on her pretty face convinced me to add this to my list of sexual experiences.

I got of the bed and slipped the latex over my legs and adjusted it into place.

Rachel had moved onto all fours, her legs slightly apart, giving me a beautiful view of her slippery wet slit.

I kissed her ass, running my tongue over the smooth skin, before inserting the pink rubber into that inviting pussy. It seemed so strange, fucking a pussy instead of being on the receiving end.

As I increased my speed, Rachel reached down between her legs and began to rub her own clit, moaning loudly as she did so.

Unlike a man, my plastic cock could keep fucking her for ever and I must admit, I was really enjoying the experience, although I was not physically getting any attention at all.

That was until I turned Rachel onto her back and as I inserted the dildo back into her I reached for her breasts, tweaking the nipples until they throbbed with pleasure, before I leaned forward and began to kiss her.

I was thrusting the cock deep inside her, my hips moving the plastic in and out of the pussy, our lips locked together as she came with a scream the must have heard back in Wetherfield.

We collapsed in each others arms. I removed the strap-on, vowing to try it again and snuggled up to this most glorious of women. A final kiss and we fell into a deep sexually induced sleep.

I was in a deep sleep. Dreaming I was in Barbados, on a beach being fucked by a giant black man. When I awoke with the most wonderful of sensations. Rachel was between my legs, licking slowly at my pussy, while her hands were doing wondrous things with my breasts.

I just lay there and enjoyed the moment, that I knew could not last beyond the next few hours.

"God, look at the time," cried Rachel, as she exited from between my legs, "I have a train at 9.30"

"Relax, its only 7, you've got plenty of time." I said trying to pull her back into bed, but she was away to the bathroom.

I gave her a moment, then walked in the bathroom. She was in the shower.

I sat on the toilet and began to pee. She stared at me through the glass, never taking her eyes from me. I finished and wiped myself before stepping into the shower cubicle with her.

I reached for the shower cream, spread some on my hands and slowly massaged it onto her back, shoulders, arms and best of all that lovely ass.

She slowly turned and for a few minutes we just rubbed our hands over each others bodies, enjoying the feeling of soft caresses as the water cascaded down on us.

The shower radio was playing music with a soft beat which we fell into as we began to concentrate on the other girls breasts. Slowly sliding our hands over the flesh, brushing the nipple and then repeating, over and over.

We began to kiss. At first momentary touches of the lips, breaking away, then touching again, this time the tips of our tongues met before retreating, only to emerge seconds later, to touch again, this time for a few moments longer. It was so sensual, I could hardly hold back from just going for it, but Rachel was in charge and we would go at her pace.

With my back to the shower wall, Rachel began kissing me with more urgency, although it was still very slow and intimate. Our tongues were now meeting as the kisses became longer, our breasts, not crushed together but just touching as our bodies swayed in time with the music.

We slowly slid down the tiled wall, until I was sat on the shower floor, legs apart and Rachel kneeling between them.

She started to lick my neck, placing small kisses down onto the area just above my breasts, before sliding her tongue back onto my neck and lips.

Though I was loving this action, I was willing her to move to my breasts, which were aching to be touched and kissed. Moments later, she obliged. Taking my right breast in her hand, she slowly moulded the flesh before taking the nipple between her lips and flicking it with her tongue.

She moved up to kiss me again, while doing so, took my hips and lay me down onto the floor, just my shoulders and head remaining on the wall.

She continued to kiss me on the mouth, the neck, chest and the valley between my breasts, before moving down, covering my belly with her lips and tongue, licking the length of the thin strip of pubic hair, before again moving up to pay service to my breasts , neck and mouth. She was a sexual wonder this was the best lesbian sex I had ever experienced, even better than Sam, the full time girl.

She then moved down and began her magic on my inner thighs and pussy lips, so soft and gentle, hardly touching as she probed with her tongue at my wetness.

She lapped at my soaking pussy, soaking not from just being under a shower. Her tongue sliding effortlessly over the skin inside my lips, while her fingers played with my nipples. I soon came and then almost instantaneously, came again, it was a mind blowing sexual experience.

We changes places. Rachel now had her back to the tiled wall as I kissed her mouth, neck and breasts, before sliding ever so slowly down until my mouth made contact with her pussy.

I began to lick, kiss and suck on those so special outer lips, parting the folds with my fingers to expose her clitoris, peeping out from its hood, just begging for a hot tongue to caress it.

Fingers were inserted to compliment my tongue and soon Rachel was enjoying the most intense of orgasms, flooding my mouth with her come juices, which I lapped up eagerly.

I stood, assuming that was the end of our lovemaking, but no, she wanted more

Again I found myself on the floor of the shower, legs spread wide and the blond head of Rachel Riley from Countdown, firmly embedded between them, doing exquisite things to me and making me come, again and again.

Finally we exited the shower, rubbed each other dry and dressed. Rachel had only about 30 minutes to catch her train, so hurriedly dressed in a T shirt and sweat pants.

One last kiss and she was gone, probably forever.

I realised I had only the black evening dress and thong to wear, all my other stuff was at the hotel.

So looking really out of place, I made my way through reception, hailed a cab and went to the studio to collect my things.

Later that day, I was alone in the house when I received a text message. My £250 fee had been paid into my account.

Not bad I though, I get to make love all night to the Countdown girl and get paid for it. A good result all round.

At 4o'clock I switched on the TV, tuned to Channel 4 to watch "Countdown" There she was, the girl I had fucked with a pink dildo, a few hours ago.

Life is sweet, I thought as my hand moved inside my panties, the screen and my head filled with images of The Countdown Girl.