Rosie at the Spa

Story Info
Rosie and Michelle visit a spa, ith sexy results.
4.9k words
4.37
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Rosie Webster here again, with another sexy story from Coronation Street.

I was otherwise engaged when my mobile phone rang .

Well when I say otherwise engaged, I was actually getting fucked, doggy style by Jason Grimshaw.

Jason and I got together occasionally for some really good sex, both single and free, we click sexually and have a great time.

Looking in my bedroom mirror, I could see Jason, eyes closed, his body tensed as he thrust into me, his hands gripping my hips as I met every thrust, powering his cock as deep as it physically would go.

In my reflection, my breasts swayed back and forth as Jason continued , the look on my face was pure pleasure. I love being fucked and it showed.

Jason and I were close to coming, when my mobile started to ring. I instinctively reached for it and pressed answer, just as my orgasm hit me. At the same moment, I felt Jason withdraw from me, and splash his hot sticky cum, all over my arse cheeks.

"Hi Michelle," I answered, just managing to keep control of my voice.

"Rosie, you sound strange, what are you up to? asked my friend and part time lesbian lover.

Jason was now standing over me, his cock inches from my face, the last remnants of his cum were glistening in the small opening at the end and I could not resist the urge to lick them out and then take the end into my mouth.

"Rosie are you there?, answer me," shouted Michelle down the phone.

Regaining my composure, I answered "sorry Michelle, what is it?"

"I have won a competition," she said excitingly, "it was in a magazine I picked up at the hairdresser's, I have won a three day break at a luxury spa."

"Wow, that's great, when do you go?" I answered, as Jason wiped his cock across my face. Normally I would have loved that, but while speaking on my mobile, no thank you.

"You mean when do we go, its for two, I want you to come along." replied Michelle.

I screamed "Oh my god, Michelle, that's brill, oh my god, I love you."

Completely ignoring Jason, who was unaware of what was going on, I was skipping naked around my room, like a demented fool.

After calming down a little, I arranged top meet Michelle in the "Rovers" to discuss details, as Jason slowly dressed and left without even a goodbye kiss or a thank you, selfish pig.

If I was excited before, when I saw the brochure on the spa, I was breathless, it was sheer luxury.

As no one was aware that Michelle and I were enjoying a lesbian relationship, she could not just announce that I would be joining her on the break. So she devised a scheme for all the girls on the street and the factory to enter a draw, the winner to be Michelle's guest at the spa.

A few nights later, Michelle drew the lucky name, declaring, "and the winner is.......Rosie Webster."

I still don't know how she fixed it, but she told me, there was only ever going to be one winner. Jason of course was warned not to give the game away, or there would be no more goodies from Rosie. He got the message.

I rewarded her later, by administering her with a most glorious session of lesbian lovemaking.

Two weeks passed before we headed off to Cheshire for our spa break.

If the hotel looked good in the brochure, it was mind blowing in real life. Set in woodland, the house was two stories and looked typical Victorian. But inside everything was as modern as you could get.

We were in a VIP suite, with a separate lounge, huge king size bed and a bathroom with a sunken bath and Jacuzzi.

After unpacking, Michelle opened up the bottle of complimentary champagne as we stripped naked and drank it in the Jacuzzi.

Sitting side by side, we kissed slowly, letting our lips play sensually over the others, tongues barely touching, fingers brushing on nipples made erect by the action of the agitated water.

My hand slipped casually in-between Michelle's legs and my fingers began to probe deep within her pussy. Finding her clitoris I began to massage the sensitive nub, until she came with the first of many orgasm's over the next few days.

Finishing the champagne, we found our selves a little tipsy and started messing about in the water, wrestling almost, until Michelle sat me on the side, spread my legs and with her wonderful mouth and tongue gave me the most memorable pussy licking I had experienced for a long time.

Climbing out of the Jacuzzi, we showered together, soaping our bodies and bringing each other off, with kisses, fingers and thumbs, all very erotic and sexy.

As we dressed, reception informed us that the manager was now available to take us on a tour of the spa.

The manager was very chic, a great looking lady in her early forties, with a fantastic figure, which was covered in a very expensive looking suit. I looked over and caught Michelle's eye, we both thought that she may be up for a girl, on girl, on girl threesome. . The facilities were fantastic. A fully equipped gym, with an equally fully equipped gym instructor. He was gorgeous. Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and every kind of beauty therapy you could think of.

We sat down over dinner with one of the staff and arranged our next three days. We were planning to cram as much massage and therapy as possible in, as we would never be able to afford somewhere like this ourselves.

After one final bottle of wine, we made our way to the bedroom. Quickly stripping off our clothes we slipped under the duvet and immediately began to make love.

As usual, Michelle wanted a lot of kissing, which as supplemented by fingering of pussies and caressing of backsides and breasts.

Finally the excitement of the day, coupled with a considerable amount of alcohol and not to mention hours of lesbian love, took its toll and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Next morning I awoke early but with a banging hangover. I had read somewhere that exercise helped clear your head, so I slipped on a bikini, wrapped a robe around me and crept silently out of the room so as not to awake Michelle who was still sleeping soundly.

Making my way down to the pool. I realised I was alone as I dived into the cool clear water and began to stretch into effortless length's of the pool.

As I completed a length, I was aware of someone else in the area, it was the fitness instructor.

"My my you are an early bird." he said, "only the very keen, or very fit swim this early."

At that I climbed out of the pool, water dripping from my body, the bikini only just covering the "naughty" bits. His eyes were all over me.

"And may I say, you are definitely fit, my name is Mike be the way." he said holding out his hand.

"I'm Rosie," I replied, "which way are the showers?"

"Over there," he said pointing to the far end of the pool, "but you can use my private one if you like, its far better than those."

I knew his intentions, he was very fit, about my age, perhaps a couple of years older and from the bulge in his shorts, very well endowed, as I was soon to find out.

Mike took my hand and led me into his private office. As soon as we were in he locked the door and drew me towards him. He kissed me softly, his mouth moving over mine in a very sexy manner. Our tongues touched and I knew I was going to enjoy my early morning exercise.

Mike was considerably taller than me, so he stooped to trail his tongue down my neck and into the valley between my breasts. Pulling the flimsy fabric aside, his lips found my nipple, already erect from the effects of the cold water and the thought of early morning sex with a good looking guy.

As his tongue teased my nipples, his hand had slipped into my bikini pants and he quickly found me, I was very damp, his fingers expertly delving into my most intimate place.

"Shower," I gasped as Mike continued to give me immense pleasure. He pulled me with him into the next room and with one hand still inside me, turned on the shower on with the other.

We climbed into the quite large cubicle and kissed again, as I peeled down Mike's gym shorts. I was not disappointed, he was quite large and very, very hard.

As I massaged him, I slowly kissed my way down his body until I was on my knees, level with his cock.

With the hot water beating down on me, I took his cock and licked all the way from his tight balls up to the very tip, which I then took into my mouth. I swallowed as much of the six or seven inches of rock hard cock as I could, before slowly sliding it almost all the way out, before repeating the exercise.

His hands were on either side of my head, gently moving it in rhythm with my mouth. The feeling was fantastic, the blood engorged flesh, sliding along my tongue as I paid homage to this man.

After several minutes of this treatment, Mike reached down and motioned for me to stand. He turned me around and spread my legs, sliding himself deep inside me from behind.

I was facing the wall of the shower, my face against the tile, as Mike's hand reached around me to cup my breast, which he began to caress with great expertise, while continuing to slide into me with his throbbing rod.

I could sense he was close to coming, so I eased him out of me, turned round and dropped to my knees. With the water raining down on us, took him by the hand and expertly brought him to a climax, the hot white fluid ejaculating from him, mingled with the shower water as it splashed onto my face.

Rising from my knees, I fell into Mike's strong arms as we kissed and washed each others bodies under the hot needle point shower.

I did not bother putting my bikini back on, just wrapped myself in the white robe and ensuring no one was looking sneaked back to our room.

Michelle was still asleep, I looked at the clock, it was only 7.45 and I had already fucked, the fitness guy, this looked like being a very good day.

Michelle stirred and pulled me to her for our first kiss of the day.

"Your hair is all wet," she noticed.

I replied "while you were in dreamland, I was swimming, got to keep my figure." I did not dare tell here about being fucked in the shower by Mike.

We dressed in leisure suits and after breakfast enjoyed our treatments for the rest of the morning.

At lunch the manager, whom we learned was called Tara, invited us to join her for dinner, adding that the afternoon treatment we would be enjoying was a speciality and the favourite of many of the clients, we could hardly wait.

We were shown into a room, which had two massage tables, side by side, perhaps two feet apart.

The door was closed and a voice from a speaker instructed us to strip naked and lay on the tables. As we did this a door opened to the side and two diminutive Asian girls entered the room.

They were dressed in white smocks, were very pretty and had long black hair. They each carried a bag, containing a variety of bottles.

The girl assigned to me, smiled and said "hello my name is Anna, I will be your masseuse for today, I hope you enjoy, my partner is Kim."

With that both girls removed their smocks and were dressed only in a simple white bra and cotton panties.

Anna started by massaging from my hairline, down around my face and neck, with an type of fragrant oil, which felt and smelled divine. She then moved down and began to pour the oil over my breasts, which she then took in her small but skilful hands and began the most exquisite treatment they had ever had. She smiled at me, knowingly as my nipples sprang to life under her touch.

I glanced across at Michelle, who was receiving identical treatment from Kim as the two girls worked in unison.

When Anna reached my pubic region and massaged in the oil, I thought I would explode, my whole body seemed to be tingling with sheer pleasure. She parted my legs slightly and her fingers eased the film of oil into my inner thighs, but she never once touched my pussy lips although my body was screaming for her to do so, so near yet so far.

I heard little whimpers coming from my left and knew that Michelle was experiencing the same exquisite agony.

Slowly the two girls continued down our legs, right to the tips of our toes, before turning us over and repeating the massage, in reverse.

Suddenly the two girls, left, leaving us, oiled and feeling simply wonderful.

Then after a couple of minutes, the girls returned. Taking us by the hand, they helped us down from the tables and led us into an adjoining room.

Here were two tables pushed together, which the girls helped us onto. Michelle and I lay naked, side by side, wondering what came next.

What came next, was the two girls brought in a large bowl of water, t which they added a rather sweet smelling liquid. Stirring the liquid to produce a rich creamy lather, which they proceeded to cover our bodies with. It felt divine, the small hands smoothing the fragrant lather into ever part of us.

Then leaving us covered in the rich creamy lather, the two girls stood either side of the table and casually removed their bra's, soon followed by the panties.

They were almost identical, small round breasts, with very brown nipples and a perfect triangle of jet black pubic hair.

They then climbed onto the table and straddled us, slowly lowering their bodies onto the lather. Anna felt so light as she began to move her body over mine. Her small breasts were rotating around me as she contorted her body to cover as much of me as was possible.

I could hear Michelle next top me moaning softly, I looked over, Kim was laying down Michelle, her cute little arse inches away from my friends lips, it must have been so tempting to just plunge her fingers or tongue into that soaking Asian pussy. She then turned Michelle around so that she was on the stomach, then ever so sensually began to slide her small brown body up and down my friends. The most erotic part was when she took her breast into the cleft between Michelle's arse and worked the lather just using that small perfect piece of flesh. I saw Michelle shudder and knew she had just had a quite intense orgasm.

Seconds later, Anna turned me and did the same. When her nipple was adjacent to my anus, slowly rotating around it, the pleasure it gave those oh so sensitive nerve endings was indescribable, just sheer bliss.

Anna was now on top of me, her face inches from me as she slid her body effortlessly against mine, I wanted to kiss her, to taste her, the one who had given me the most sensuous experience of my life, but when I tried, she pulled back saying "sorry no, not allowed." I was most disappointed.

After what seemed an age. The girls suddenly got up and climbed off us and the table. Gathering their undies, they simply said "hope you enjoyed ladies, the showers are in there," pointing to another door. "You will find clean clothes, ready for your next treatment, thank you for choosing us." With that they gave a little bow and turned and left the room.

Making our way to the shower room, neither Michelle or I spoke. It was not until the jets of hot water were pounding our bodies, washing off the last remnants of the girls so sexy lather, that I turned to her and simply said "wow," that summed it up.

As we dressed, we noticed two more women going into the "lather" room, we looked at each other and she said, "I recognise those two, don't their husbands play for United?"

"Yes," I replied, "we are in exalted circles here, mixing with WAGS, we will be in OK magazine next."

After our experience with the lather girls, our bodies felt great and the next few hours spent being pampered in every conceivable way was just the icing on the cake.

Back in our room, we dressed for dinner with the manager, which we found out was to be in her own private apartment.

We put on our sexiest underwear, Michelle choosing a black lacy bra with matching panties and black hold up stockings, while I chose my favourite red satin bra, with red satin French knickers, suspender belt and black nylon stockings, really sexy.

Michelle wore a little black dress, with killer heels and I of course a very chic and sexy deep red dress and matching shoes.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, our arms around each other, we looked at our reflection and I said, " well if we don't get lucky tonight, it won't be because of the way we look, we are fabulous."

We were met in reception and shown to the managers private lift, which only went to her apartment.

If the house was spectacular, then the apartment was doubly so, it was to die for.

Tara, the manager, was dressed in a midnight blue dress, with matching shoes. Her hair, blonde and cut in a fashionable bob, was just like the rest of her, pure class.

We were served cocktails and dinner by the two Asian "lather" girls as we made small talk with Tara.

It seemed that she was in fact the owner of the spa, having bought it from the proceeds of a very lucrative divorce from her millionaire husband.

Over dinner we discussed our lifestyles and jobs, ours very boring, Tara's centring around the most fashionable spots on earth.

"Now you two, what's the story here, are you friends, a couple or what?" asked Tara.

I looked at Michelle, she at me, then I said, "we are friends, who occasionally get together for a bit of fun, that's all"

"What kind of fun?" teased Tara

"You know, girl on girl type fun," said Michelle.

"Oh you are lesbians are you," exclaimed Tara, "how can you , its not natural."

"No we are not gay, we both enjoy sex with men, but like making love with each other , have you never tried it?" I asked

"Oh I couldn't , no, not for me I'm afraid." said Tara

At that she changed the conversation to many varied things, as the champagne continued to flow.

It was about midnight, Michelle and I were sat on Tara's sofa, she in a chair opposite looking at us.

Michelle turned her face to mine and our lips met, not in a full on kiss, just brushing, tongues sliding across each other.

Tara swallowed hard and said nervously, "you two look so natural doing that, it must feel amazing,"

"Want to try?" asked Michelle.

Tara simply nodded her head and stood up. Michelle and I stood up and walked slowly over to her.

As I stood in front, Michelle went around and stood behind the older woman. Placing her lips to the side of Tara's neck and she began to kiss the soft skin.

I lowered my lips towards Tara's and gave her, her first lesbian kiss. Her lips were sweet, the kiss soft and when she touched her tongue against mine I knew she was not going to back out now, we were in for a very sexy night.

As I intensified the kiss, Tara responded with increasing passion of her own. Whilst Michelle continued to kiss her neck and nibble at her ear.

As we broke our kiss, Michelle slowly unzipped Tara's dress. As the blue fabric slowly slipped to the floor, we were greeted by the sight of a really beautiful woman. Her bra and panties were of the same colour as the dress now around her feet, The hold up stockings were a very pale almost opaque white. She looked stunning.

Michelle now began to kiss Tara, the sight of the two older women kissing with such ease, was so erotic.

After planting a kiss on the back of her neck, I unzipped Michelle's dress, which joined Tara's on the floor.

The two women then parted briefly before coming over to me and slowly undressed me, whilst taking it in turns to kiss me.

"Bedroom," said Michelle.

Tara nodded in the direction of the door at the far end of the apartment. Hand in hand we made our way.

The room was fantastic, with subdued lighting and a huge king size bed, which we all three fell onto in a flurry of arms and legs.

As I expected, Michelle soon had her lips firmly planted on Tara's, I looked on as the two exchanged the most intimate of kisses, slow, almost freezing at one point, then each pair of lips moving ever so slightly and two tongues seeking the other, engaging in a dance of pure erotica.

12