Rosie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah you horny bitch!" he groaned and laughed at the same time, before pulling out and spraying, first her face and her hair, then her tits with great white gobs of sperm.

"Clifford!" she moaned, her pussy involuntarily pulsing as the cum hit her skin.

"You liked that you, bitch!" he chuckled. "I think you might have what it takes after all. Lick my dick clean and then go and ask Liu for a pen. Let's get this contract signed." She stuck her pink tongue out and carefully licked the whole of his cock clean and then ducked her head beneath it so she could lick up some cum that had run down on to his massive, heavy balls. Then, knowing what she had to do, she stood up. She was just about to wipe the cum off her tits when Clifford stopped her.

"That can wait," he ordered. "Go and ask Liu for a pen."

With cum slowly dripping down her face and from her big tits on to her belly Rosie walked across the cold Restaurant floor again. The kitchen door had now closed. Utterly humiliated she knocked on it twice before anyone appeared.

"Yes," Liu's head appeared around the door. She struggled not to laugh as she saw Rosie's naked, curvaceous white body and pretty face splattered with Clifford's sperm.

"Do you have a pen?" Rosie asked, her eyes downcast.

"Yes!" Liu giggled, finding her one and holding it out between her thumb and forefinger.

Rosie took it and hurried back to Clifford's side. He already had the contract open in the right place. "Sign there and there," he instructed and she did as he said, still tasting the salt of his cum.

"Congratulations, bitch," he grinned rubbed his cum into her tits and then thrusting his big fingers into her eager mouth so she tasted even more of him. "Welcome to the family."

12