Rosie Gets a Surprise

Story Info
Rosie Webster enjoys lesbian sex, then gets a suprise.
2.7k words
3.86
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again with another sizzling story from "The Street"

After a long day in the studio, being photographed from every possible angle, changed outfits at least fifteen times and had my make up changed even more, I was ready for a nice relaxing drink, before I went back to the madhouse that was the home, I shared with Jason, his mother and an assortment of gay lodgers and their offspring. I was hoping my modelling career would finally take off and Jason and I could get a place of our own.

I didn't fancy the "Rovers" so I made my way to the "Bistro" the new place under the viaduct. Hardly Beverly Hills, but not bad for Wetherfield.

The place was virtually empty, it was still early. Eva the waitress greeted me with a big smile, saying "welcome to Nick's Bistro, what can I get you?" She was a very attractive blonde, who had moved into "The Rovers" with her mother and her mothers partner Karl.

"A large glass of very cold white wine, please, Pino Grigio if you have it." I said relishing both the prospect of the wine and the view of Eva's cute little ass , stretching against the fabric of her skirt.

She asked, "do you want to run a tab?"

"Yes please, I may need more of these," I replied, taking a long drink of the perfectly chilled wine.

"It's Rosie isn't it? " she asked , "I'm just getting to know people around here, aren't you a model?"

I was flattered that she knew of me, and that I was a model. "Yes, just finished a days shoot in town."

"It must be a great job, you obviously enjoy it." she said.

"Yes, most of the time, but today, I have been naked for hours, been in all sorts of positions and got a splinter in my arse from a wooden chair."

Eva laughed at that and said saucily, "do you want me to remove it/"

"Thanks for the offer, but the make up girl got it out, another time perhaps?"

She then asked, "what kind of work do you do?"

"I started off with just normal advertising shots. Then I did some, lingerie, bra, knickers stuff. Graduated to topless, then full frontal and some of today's photos should only be seen by my gynaecologist or my girl friend."

She seemed startled, "but I thought you lived with Jason, the builder."

Flashing a big smile, I stroked her forearm and said "I do, but I like girls as well."

Returning the smile, Eva reached out and slowly ran her hand down my cheek and said, "now there's a coincidence, so do I."

Suddenly a large party arrived in the Bistro and Eva went to take their orders.

I could not help myself visualising her naked. She had nice looking breasts, proud against the silk of her shirt. Short skirt revealing shapely legs and I have already mentioned that cute butt.

I had a second glass of wine, was chatted up by this chinless wonder yuppie type. It gave me great satisfaction to lead him on a bit, then tell him to fuck off.

Eva came over and asked if I could jot down my mobile number as she was going to be busy all night. I wrote it on a napkin and popped it down the front of her blouse.

Blowing her a kiss, I left the bar, feeling elated that I would soon be exploring in the pants of Miss Eva Price.

The next few days were agony. I saw Eva in the street, but she was with Stella, her mum so we couldn't really talk about getting together for some hot lesbian sex, though the look in her eyes told me that was what she needed and soon.

I received a text message later, it read, "long to taste your lips, but which ones? Eva." Later another message, the one I had been waiting for. "M on a course next Tue. Can meet at RR about 2, OK 4u"

I immediately checked my diary. I had a promotion in town in the evening, but the afternoon was free for some hot sex with Eva. I replied. "Fine with me. Can't wait. R xxx "

It seemed an age, but Tuesday finally arrived. As arranged I sneaked down the alley at the back of Coronation Street and into the "Rovers" by the back door. Eva was waiting and taking my hand almost dragged me upstairs.

As soon as we were in her bedroom, Eva pulled me towards her and her lips met mine for the first time. Our lips parted and two tongues touched, then began to explore, she tasted so sweet, I loved the feel and sensuous touch of her kisses, it was going to be a good afternoon.

We fell back onto Eva's bed in a frenzy of kissing as we put the frustrations of the past week behind us.

I had worn a skinny vest over my white bra, and a pair of really tight shorts. I was laid on top of her, devouring her mouth, my tongue seeking hers as our lips met in the sweetest of kisses.

Eva eased me up into a kneeling position and taking the thin straps, pulled my vest and bra from my breasts. She then kissed her way down to the valley between them and took my right breast between her lips and sucked hungrily on the nipple.

As I sat astride her she moved her mouth to the left breast, her lips suckling on the nipple, her tongue flicking around the hard nub of pleasure.

I lifted her head and as we kissed, I raised her white Tee shirt over her head. We continued to kiss as my fingers undid the fastening on her bra and lifted the white lacy item from her breasts.

I eased her onto her back and slowly moved my mouth from hers and took the nipple of her left breast between my lips as my left hand caressed the other mound of exquisite female flesh.

My mouth again found hers as we continued to passionately kiss, her hands tracing patterns on the bare skin of my back.

I moved my tongue down her neck, across her left breast and down over her flat stomach, lingering to poke it in her belly button.

The zip on the tiny par of denim shorts was soon released and the shorts were removed.

Eva lay before me, naked apart from the white panties she wore. I continued to smother her stomach , alternating between kisses and long sweeps of my tongue. I took the elastic of her panties and pulled it down. I noticed she had shaved off all her pubic hair as I got my first look at her pussy lips.

Eva lifted her hips, inviting me to remove the panties, which I gratefully accepted. As the panties hit the floor, Eva spread her legs and I moved my mouth onto her pussy, my tongue spearing between the soaking lips.

As I continued to lick her, Eva was making low moaning sounds, her hands gripping my hair tightly as if to try to force my face into the centre of her sexuality.

"Kiss me Rosie." Eva gasped, so I reluctantly left her pussy and again my lips met hers, smearing them with the fluid I had extracted from her.

She flipped me onto my back and forced her mouth on mine, her tongue probing, her hands tugging at my shorts, which she swiftly removed, my panties with them. We were naked.

"Oh god, you are so hairy," she exclaimed.

After shaving for a while, my latest shoot called for hair, so I had let it grow.

"You don't mind do you?"

She did not answer, but simply kissed me again, as I raked my fingers across her back.

Then she did what my body was craving for. She trailed her tongue down my body until I felt it slip through my pubic hair and finally enter my pussy. She started to lick, kiss and suck on my pussy almost instantly finding my clitoris and making me come.

As my orgasm ripped through me, she did not stop. Her mouth was working overtime, tongue spearing deep inside me, hands on my breasts, pinching the nipples, inflicting a little pain and making me come again, then again.

I needed to kiss her and pulled her to me. Our mouths melted into one as we kissed, our bodies writhing together, adjusting slightly Eva moved her pussy to mine and we moved in unison our two hot, wet and oh so sensitive pussy's rubbing together, until we came almost together.

We relaxed and just held each other for a while, then got into the classic "69" position, with me on top.

As we licked and probed with fingers into each others pussy's, I didn't notice the door of Eva' bedroom open.

Eva took her mouth from my pussy and casually said "Hi Karl, told you I would have a treat for you."

Karl Munro was the partner of Eva's mother Stella. A decent looking guy in is mid forties.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, still laying on Eva.

"Karl's going to join us, you ok for a threesome?" she asked casually.

I climbed from Eva's body and said "I thought it was just you and me, you never mentioned him."

"Sorry Rosie, but Karl's been fucking me since I was sixteen, and I promised him a threesome. And another thing, he is very, very good, come on I am sure you will enjoy it."

Now I like group sex as much as the next girl and the idea of an older man was attractive, so I said. "Fuck it, why not."

Karl came over to the bed and sat down beside me. He fondled my breast, before taking the nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the erect nub. At the same time Eva was doing exactly the same thing to my other breast, It felt so good.

Eva had her hand between my legs, her fingers slowly stroking my lips as Karl removed his shirt. For a guy of his age, he kept himself in shape. He then climbed in-between us and undid his jeans, which Eva and I removed. He wore no underpants and I was very impressed when his penis came into view, he was very well endowed, long and quite thick, with a very nice dome, just made for sucking.

I took him in my hand and began to rub the hard cock, while Karl gnawed on Eva's breasts. I couldn't resist any longer and moved my head down to his crotch and took him deep into my mouth. I did not bother with the usual pre suck routine. No licking around the head or running my tongue up and down the length, I just wanted this eight or so inches of man meat in my mouth.

I carried on sucking him for a while and then sensed Eva's face close by. I took the cock from my mouth and offered it to the other girl, who eagerly accepted it, her blonde hair falling over her face as the cock of her mothers boy friend disappeared into her hot eager mouth.

I then joined her, as we licked up the length of him, our tongues lapping around the bulbous head before they touched and we briefly kissed and the continued on our journey exploring every square millimetre of rock hard cock with our tongues.

As Eva continued to suck, I concentrated on his balls, taking them into my mouth in turn, feeling the hard centre of his sack against my tongue.

Then Karl spoke, "I think its time I fucked your friend." he said to Eva

I did not argue. My body was aching for him to be inside me as I climbed over and astride him lowered myself down onto his erect cock. I was quite good at this position and could control how quickly his cock entered me. When eventually he was fully inside me, I began to raise my hips in rhythm with his thrusts and he began to fuck me.

As Eva had said, he was very good, this combined with Eva sliding her hand across my belly and then fingering my clitoris, soon had me in raptures of sexual delight.

When Eva began to kiss me, while Karl was embedded deep inside, brought me off. The orgasm ripped through me like molten lava. It was one of the best for ages.

Eva went down and eased Karl's cock from my pussy and proceeded to suck him. His cock coated in my pussy juice was fully in her mouth before with a little delicate kiss on the tip, eased it back inside me and we began fucking again.

We changed positions. I lay on the bed, my legs spread. Karl was on his back when Eva climbed onto him and inserted his cock into her pussy. As he fucked her, she leaned over and to my delight began to lick my soaking pussy.

As Eva moved over and began to kiss Karl. I was an appreciative voyeur. Fingers working furiously in my pussy as I watched Eva being well and truly fucked as I had been moments before.

I was amazed at Karl's stamina and his ability to avoid coming. Here he was fucking two girls half his age and yet he was still rock hard and wanting more, as I soon discovered when as Eva almost fell off him after screaming her way through a terrific orgasm, he simply rolled me onto my back and plunged his eight inches of happiness deep inside me, and began to fuck me again.

I lifted my leg to enable Karl to penetrate deeper into my pussy. With my gaze filled with the vision of Eve's hairless pussy, the lips dripping with fluid to which I dipped my head and began to lick off.

Karl then withdrew from me and asked Eva to kneel with her pert arse pointing upwards, her lips pronounced between her spread legs, the perfect fucking doggy style position. He then surprised me by asking me to straddle over Eva, mirroring her position and making my pussy also available to receive his still rock hard cock.

He slipped effortlessly into Eva, then after a few strokes switched a few inches higher and inserted himself into me, going deep and hard.

Alternating between the two of us, Karl seemed to be able to go on forever.

Finally he had to come. He arranged us into a position where our heads were together and with his cock in his hand began to rub furiously.

The first ejaculated sperm splashed into my mouth, then Karl aimed his cock at Eva and deposited more of the white sticky fluid in that eager mouth.

She then placed her lips on mine and let the sperm dribble slowly from her mouth into mine, our tongues stirring the fluid like some exquisite cocktail.

Karl then offers me the tip of his slowly deflating penis. I sucked hungrily on the purple end, seeking the last vestiges of his sperm. He does the same to Eva, who gobbles the cock between her lips and then shows me the white contents of her mouth. Positioning her head over mine, Karl's sperm is transferred from her mouth to mine, then back again and again, until it is all consumed.

The three of us lay back on the bed exhausted.

Karl is the first to move. He dresses and announces that he must go and pick Stella up from her course, not telling her of course what he has been up to all afternoon.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about the set up with Karl," said Eva as she played with my nipples.

"I will let you off this time," I replied, "but you must promise me, that next time you two get it on, I'm invited."

"I promise," she replied, taking my left nipple between her lips, her fingers beginning to flit around my pussy.