Rosie Has A Oral Experience

Story Info
Rosie and her husband meets an Italian stranger.
1.1k words
3.12
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Married ten years ago when we were both 55 years me and my husband John still loved each other and life was cruising. The sex wasn't as good. John and I were born and raised in the Queensland's middle class families I had the misfortune of him being brought up by strict catholic parents. His idea of great sex was instant ejaculation. However, our business success allowed us to maintain our prosperous privacy, out own cocoon.

We had this plan to go 2 Italy to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The world would be our oyster and Rome another pearl. It was our third day in Rome that we were far out in the country, getting away from the tourists and relaxing. In the classic tourist 'Lets take more pics' mood we arrived at a dirt road in front of an old abandoned cottage. We both took a few shots of each other leaning against a fence. It was becoming somewhat romantic, alone in this beautiful place posing for each other.

John saw him first. A man was standing on the other side of the property by the fence. He must have been there watching us and our antics for a while. He was in his early 30s with wavy black hair and looked like some kind of Italian artist if there was such a thing. Yet there was an old world charm about him which hid his youthful strength behind a veneer of sophistication. He walked over 2 us and shook our hands. His deep-set black eyes cringed when he smiled. When he shook my hand I felt as if my hand was caressed. But I may have imagined it. I looked down at his hand. They had long, thick fingers ending in manicured fingernails. One of my friends who reads stuff about 'body language' once told me that size of the finger is proportional to the size of...ahem..the male member. Bullshit – I had told her.

'Were we in his property?' we asked. " No problem" came the reply in perfect English and through flashing white teeth.. A friend of his owned the cottage and would not mind us taking some pictures. He told us he was a 'photo artist' and insisted on taking some pictures for the 'Australian Tourists'. It kind of broke my romantic mood. But then it was a beautiful day and we went for it.

Later that afternoon I saw John looking at the camera and grinning like a Cheshire cat .I took the camera in my hand and couldn't believe it. There were the pictures I had shot and there were a couple of pictures the stranger had taken. I was wearing white shorts extenuating my long smooth legs and my slightly overdeveloped breasts..My God....in one picture I had bent over to pick up something and my right breast was..showing clean through to my brown nipples. It could be called obscene if not for the artistry of the image. ... Our Italian friend was quite a photographer...I felt my nipples gently harden under my shirt..i quickly looked at John to see if he had noticed.

Totally unaware of my reaction John exclaimed "Look at that ..hmmmm... sexy you . Rosie, you are so sexy!" we were silent for a while; both of us just looking at the picture fully aware that the stranger had taken the picture exactly for the same reason.

john broke in" You should be proud of your sensuality babe. Be cool..I m cool to it...it makes me so proud to be with you" I was thinking 'You are cool to it? Really?' Are you cool to that guy getting a hard on off my nipples John?' I didn't say anything ..I just walked back to my room. The tingling feeling of my nipples.? It was still there.

That night, we fucked like bunnies. John had is usual quich ejaculation and we drifted into slee. I felt myself drift away. And then could feel my husband move. He put his put his hand on my shoulder and was pushing me under..slithering me down. I knew what he wanted. Price Charles likes to drift into sleep with his shrinking cock in my mouth. I slid lower until my face was in level with his semi hard cock. I was on my side, bent at my waist with my face towards his cock I felt the world move as if the boat we were in had slightly tilted...and suddenly I could feel the slight freeze and smell the grass as I bent over to over to pick up something and someone caressing my dangling breast..I looked down and I was those hands..thick fingers..the nails beautifully manicured..now pressing into my nipples..a finger gently brushing against my nipple...I looking up to feel something smooth and thick brushing against my lips..I opened my lips and took John's cock in..gently sucking it deeper into my mouth...john started 2 gently moan and I again had the feeling of those hands holding my breasts..pulling me into his cock.Yet, I knew it wasn't john and yet I sucked deeper. ...saliva filling my mouth..my nostrils smelling something like tobacco.Normally I don't enjoy this part..but this time it was different..I felt the thing in my mouth grow and ..i felt hands holding my head as that thing was opening up my mouth..making love 2 my throat...it gently started to move in and out..and I could feel those hands on breasts..caressing, cupping the fingertips gently rubbing the nipples, all at the same time.

I could hear someone above me breathing hard and a deep voice droned

" Suck my cock you Rosie. Suck it"

I tried to look up but for some reason I could not see through the blanket

I felt the voice again "U love it don't you?"

I tried to reply.."I.....yes.."

" Suck it..suck babe..your mouth is so warm inside '

I moaned " Ahh..mmmyuesss"

The droning voice continued " this is what you want..this is all you want..You want to suck. You are such a great cocksucker"

In my mind I tried to say " yess..yes..this is it..dont stop. Use me "

" Love your mouth babe...be mine . You be mine..keep sucking . I am going to fuck your throat...swallow more"

And then the thrusts grew more urgent as that meat filled my mouth. the hands holding my head wouldn't let go.

And suddenly it was exploding inside.my mouth.filling it with sweet cream... and I started to swallow but it kept flooding my mouth and dripping from its corners...

The next day I woke up late...I had a feeling something big had been forced into my mouth..the sweetness inside the mouth was gone..but the sticky feeling persisted..I turned to john..who was on his back and gave him a kiss on his lips..