Rosie, Molly and Kevin!!!

Story Info
Rosie Websters 3some with Molly and her Dad.
1.5k words
4.76
30.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Rosie Webster here again.

Remember last time? I had just had a lesbian threesome with Carla and my Mother.

Well since then, Sally, my mother has been very affectionate and on several occasions she has climbed into my bed and licked my pussy, driving me wild.

Anyway, after having sex with one parent, I turned my attention to the other. Yes I had sex with my dad!

This is how it happened.

I had suspected for a while that my dad was screwing Molly Dobbs. As I was also screwing her, I decided she might be a way to get my dad into bed.

I called in the corner shop where she worked, she was alone.

"Hi Molls" I called out on entering. "you look great, fancy meeting up at lunchtime for some action?"

"Why Rosie Webster, whatever can you mean?" Molly replied coyly.

"Be at mine at one , and I will show you."

I blew her a kiss and left the shop.

I had the house to myself and just after one, the doorbell rang and there she was.

Minutes later we were naked in my bed, my tongue doing magic things to her soaking wet pussy. After she came, I began to kiss her breasts and while doing so, I calmly asked.

"Are you screwing my dad?"

Molly sat upright spluttering "Rosie, how could you think such a thing, he is a married man, I couldn't."

"The pilot in the flat was married, that didn't stop you fucking him. "

"Look I know all about you two, so come clean" I was bluffing.

"OK , we have been at it for months, I love him, but we don't want to hurt Tyrone or Sally."

I smiled at her "Thanks, now unless you want Tyrone to find out, here's my plan."

After I explained my plan, she said I was sick, but agreed to go along, adding she was also very excited.

It seems they met at a hotel for the afternoon for sex, for their next rendezvous, I was going to join them.

A couple of weeks passed before I received a text from Molly detailing the next session. It was in a couple of days later, at a large hotel in Manchester.

I dressed very sexily for my date with destiny, how would he react? Today I might lose my dad and possibly the rest of my family forever. But my instincts told me it would be OK.

I watched from Starbucks across the road as Molly and my dad entered the hotel. Five minutes later as arranged, Molly sent a text with the room number.

I gave them ten minutes to get naked and down and dirty. Then I knocked on the door.

"Hotel management" I said in as husky a voice as I could muster. "Can you open the door please" I heard my dad say "What's the problem."

"No problem sir, I just need to check the room"

The door opened and my dad stood there in a pair of boxer shorts. "Rosie" he stammered "Rosie, this is not what it looks like."

With Molly standing behind him, bare ass naked, it was exactly what it looked like.

"Well daddy dear, what are we going to do?" I asked in a little girl voice. Before he could reply I said "I will tell you, Molly and I are going to give you an afternoon you will remember the rest of your life."

With that the father in him departed and the red blooded man took over.

With that, Molly pulled him back to the bed. I looked over and the look of amazement and disbelief had been replaced with a big smile. It was going to be alright.

Dad and Molly sat up in the king size bed, his hand caressing her breast, while she fondled him to a quite impressive erection.

They were watching me undress. I did this in a slow sexy fashion, never taking my eyes off my dad, his eyes never left my body.

I was naked and walked slowly to the bed and joined them. I leaned down and kissed my dad, it seemed the most natural thing in the world to do. He responded to my tongue in his mouth by sliding his along it. It was very erotic and I could feel I was getting wet already. I took my breast and offered I to his lips. He sucked on my nipple and the roughness of his stubble gave that extra little pain, you don't get with a woman.

Meanwhile Molly had gone down on him, his cock disappearing into her cute little mouth and then appearing again, coated with her saliva. I continued to kiss him and opened my legs to allow his fingers to enter me. I am sure at that moment, I was not his daughter, but just a sexy young girl enjoying the ministrations of his fingers.

Molly took his cock out of her mouth to ask "want to join me?"

I could not believe what was about to happen, I was going to suck my dads cock. I hesitated for only a second. As Molly offered it to me, I opened my mouth and my tongue slowly licked around the end, before I took it into my mouth.

I slowly swallowed the entire length, whilst Molly fondled and licked his balls. My dad was just saying "oh my god, that is so good, don't stop, don't stop."

We had no intention of stopping, and when Molly joined me and we took the end between our lips at the same time I thought he was going to explode.

We moved up his body, and whilst taking turns kissing him, slowly gave him a hand job, until he came with a great stream of white sticky cum running down the length of his cock and coating our fingers.

To dad's surprise Molly and I leaned over his body and kissed, our tongues snaking around each other. We then offered our cum covered fingers to the other and slowly licked the fluids from each finger in turn. Before collapsing on the bed , kissing passionately and burying our fingers in each others pussy's.

"You have done this before, haven't you?" said my astonished dad, as Molly spread my legs and inserted her busy tongue on my sensitive outer lips. He watched on in amazement as his daughter and his young lover, brought each other to many orgasms with a erotic display of lesbian love.

As we recovered, I explained that Molly and I had been lovers for a few months and that I also had sex with Carla. He seemed very excited and asked for details of what we did. This had the effect of getting him hard again .

Molly straddled my dad and slowly inserted his cock into her and began to slide it in and out of her. Meanwhile, I positioned myself over his face and slowly lowered myself down until my soaking wet pussy was almost touching his face.

His tongue darted out and pierced my pussy lips, at which point I lowered myself down and covered his mouth with my pussy. His tongue worked feverously as I felt myself coming. My whole body went rigid and my orgasm ripped through me like molten metal.

Molly climbed off him and I knew how this was going to end. I lay on my back, legs apart and welcomed my fathers penis into my vagina. The final taboo was broken.

It felt so good. The instrument that created me, was now completing the circle and giving me immense pleasure. The seed that emitted from this piece of hard flesh, from these testes, gave me life, a life I was living to the full. I was complete at last.

I can't remember the next few minutes, I know my dad was making love to me, that Molly was licking my clitoris and dads cock with alternate movements, but I was in a sexual blur, I did not want it to end. But end it did, dad unable to control any longer, ejaculated long an deep inside me. We three, lay together for a while, none of us speaking, all wrapped up in our own little world of sexual fantasy.

Eventually I arose, dressed and said "that will never happen again, it is our secret, as long as you to want to carry on, that's fine, I will not say a thing." with that I left the room.

My dad as never mentioned that day, as far as I know he still screws Molly and I have moved on.

Well that brings my sexual stories up to date, so this will be the last for the time being.

However, I am sure that other residents of Coronation Street have interesting sex lives, so look out for them.

It has been so nice to share my experiences with you.

Goodbye and I love you all

Rosie