Rosie Webster in London

Story Info
Rosie goes to London and meets a classy lady.
3k words
4
21k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Rosie Webster here again, with another sexy story from Coronation Street.

Remember last time? I had got myself a job on a TV presentation show and as a result spent an incredible night of lesbian love making with Rachel Riley, from "Countdown"

Well as a result of the show, my agent was contacted by a London agency asking whether I could go down to do a trial shoot for a leading "Lads Mag"

I jumped at the chance and a couple of weeks later I was on a train, my portfolio in hand, heading for what I hoped was the big time.

Sat opposite me on the train was a very attractive lady. She was probably in her early forties, very classy looking with shoulder length blonde hair and impeccably dressed.

She spent most of the time working on her laptop, but we got talking when I minded it for her when she went to the loo.

"Thank you," she said on returning, "sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Rosie, " I replied, "I'm on my way to a modelling job in London, I'm very excited."

"Well, you are a striking young woman, I am sure you will be just perfect."

We got chatting after that. Her name was Sonia and she was a business woman, with interests in lots of different companies.

The time flew by and as the train pulled into Euston, Sonia gave me her card and invited me to call whilst I was in town. I was intending to stay a few days and hawk my portfolio around a few agents.

My hotel was not five star, but served its purpose and I had an early night, ready for the big day ahead.

I could not get to sleep in the strange bed ,so my hands slipped inside my pyjama's, the right one, slowly caressing my nipple whilst the left was deep inside me, the thumb just catching my clitoris as my head was filled with images of Sonia.

Next morning, I showered, put on the new lingerie I had bought specially for the shoot, and headed off to the studio.

The photographer was a nice looking guy in his thirties, who soon settled any nerves I had, a real pro.

After my hair and make up had been fixed, I went to the stage to shoot the set.

"Just relax Rosie, just a few head and shoulder shots to start." the photographer said as his camera whirred\away at an alarming rate.

After a few minutes, he asked me to take off my shirt, for a few bra shots. The studio had left the choice to me, and I had picked a pale pink number, which showed my breasts to their best advantage.

A little while later, and after another hundred or so shots, I was down to the matching panties and white hold up stockings and my killer pink heels.

"Ok, lets take a break" said Steve, the photographer, as I wrapped a robe around me. "You are one sexy chick, the camera loves you." he continued.

I didn't know whether he meant it, or just said that to all the girls.

After a coffee break, Steve led me back to the set and said "Ok Miss Rosie, lets see those boobs of yours"

I unclipped my bra and let it slide off my shoulders. Standing I front of him I simply asked "well?"

"Are those natural? you haven't had a boob job have you?" he asked, never taking his eyes off my chest.

"Of course not," I replied indignantly, "you can touch them to verify, if you want."

He wanted. Slipping him hand under the flesh, he weighed them, stroked them and tweaked the nipples, which sprang to attention like soldiers on parade.

"Right, lets get those beauties on film." he enthused. Picking up his camera, he began to shoot.

My next move was to remove my panties. I had done topless before, but never full frontal. As you know, I like to keep my pubic hair quite natural, but anticipating the requirements of this shoot, I had trimmed it to a bare strip, my pussy lips all exposed.

For the next twenty minutes I contorted my body in all positions, while Steve merrily clicked away, until suddenly he said "Ok, that's all, thanks Rosie, that was great, you can get dressed now."

After I dressed, I went back to the studio, where Steve was taking pictures of a petite blonde, next on the production line I suppose.

"Bye Steve," I called.

"Wait Rosie" he shouted back. "I am really impressed, I will sort out an assortment of your pictures and submit them, I am sure you will be in print soon."

He bent down and kissed me on the cheek. I was so thrilled at what he said, I could have fucked him, right there and then.

I realised it was gone one o'clock and I was hungry. I fished Sonia's card from my bag and rang her mobile. She answered.

"Hi Sonia, its Rosie, we met on the train. I was wondering, do you want to meet for lunch?"

She replied, "Would love to, but I have a meeting at two, could you make dinner tonight?"

"Yes, where?" I answered, not wanting to sound to eager.

"La Giaconda on Wardour Street, about eight ok?

"That's fine." I said as she rang off.

I wanted to create an impression, so I went shopping on Oxford Street and bought a new outfit. Spending far more than I could afford, but I had a feeling it was going to be worth it.

I spent a leisurely hour in the bath, before applying my make up and doing my hair. I wanted to look gorgeous for I had a feeling tonight was going to be memorable. I was not wrong.

I slipped into the black satin knickers, put on the garter belt and slowly rolled the black silk stockings up my legs, fastening them to the suspenders. The matching bra was next, after which I squeezed into the dress, which was short and low cut, allowing me to display ample amounts of breast for all to see. I slipped on my six inch black stiletto's and was ready to hit the town.

The restaurant was quite small and looked expensive good job Sonia was paying. She was sat at the bar and rose to greet me with a kiss on each cheek.

"Wow Rosie you look, quite stunning." she exclaimed.

During dinner she explained her background. Brought up in care, she had great foster parents who had seen her through to university. Married young, it didn't work out, now focused on her career.

After dinner she asked if I wanted to go to a club. I gladly agreed and we were soon in a taxi to another part of London.

We arrived at quite a dingy looking street. Sonia, paid the cabbie and took my hand and led me to what looked like a derelict house. However there was a huge doorman outside who greeted her.

"Hi Sonia, whose your friend?" his deep voice boomed.

"Hi Alvin, this is Rosie."

"Welcome" he said and opened the door.

Inside was a complete opposite of the exterior. Fabulous furnishings, low lights and really discreet music, and it was full of women!

I thought quickly on my feet, "is this a gay club?" I asked naively.

Sonia said "not necessarily, a lot of bi women come here, do you have a problem with that?"

The tease in me took over, "no but I have never been in such a place," which technically was true, I just did not relate my lesbian experiences, this could be fun.

Sonia got the drinks and I began to relax and scanned the room. All around women of different ages were talking, stroking, pecking and some full on kissing.

"Oh my god," I whispered to Sonia, "isn't that Kate Garraway from daytime TV?" spotting a well known presenter with her tongue halfway down a young girls throat, her hand stroking her breasts.

"Yes, she's a regular, that's her make-up girl, been an item for a few months now." said Sonia casually.

"Over there is Carol Vorderman, used to be on "Countdown"

I saw the mature woman in the corner and thoughts of a "Countdown" double flashed into my mind.

Several friends of Sonia's came over and openly said they were quite jealous of her having the hottest girl in the room, this did my ego a lot of good.

About 11o'clock several girls started dancing on the tiny floor. Sonia grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the floor and wrapped her arms around me.

Still playing the innocent, I said "Sonia, I'm not gay, I like guys, this is great but not for me."

Her reply was to kiss me. Her generous lips were pressed to mine as her tongue forced them apart and entered my mouth. I responded. Just couldn't resist .

"Well?" she asked.

"It was very nice," I replied coyly.

"Want more?"

By this time my panties were soaking and I just wanted sex. "Yes please." I stammered, "Oh yes please"

Sonia led me back to the bar and stood on the small structure "Ladies please," she shouted and the room fell silent. I wondered what was happening.

"My friend Rosie, wishes to enjoy the joys of Sapphic sex for the first time." A huge cheer went up from the girls. "In the tradition of the club, we will now initiate her.

Stella climbed down from the bar and told me to stand exactly where I was. Then the girls formed a queue and to my amazement and delight took turns in kissing me. After about twenty kisses, it was Kate Garraway's turn. She took my head in her hands and placed her lips on mine, her tongue teasing. I was being kissed by a woman, I had often seen on TV, this was amazing. Next in line was Carol Vorderman, things were getting better.

Finally the last girl had kissed me. My head was spinning and my panties soaking, when Stella announced that as was tradition, four girls would be having sex with me. This was all so sudden, I just went with the flow.

Then a blindfold was placed over my eyes and I was led away.

We walked a few yards and I heard a door opening. Entering the room, I was completely blind to what was happening, but I heard the quite discernable sound of clothes being removed.

Someone took my hand and I sensed a movement towards me. The next moment lips met mine, it was a beautiful kiss, full of tenderness and sensuality. Whoever had kissed me also pulled down the zipper of my dress, which fell to the floor.

There was a murmur of approval as the girls saw my underwear.

The next moment I felt hands behind my back as my bra was unfastened and removed.

"Oh my, aren't they beautiful," exclaimed one of the girls, "Perfect" said another, "just look at those nipples, I bet they are so sensitive."

To test the theory, one of the girls lowered her head to my breast and slowly curled her tongue around my erect nipple, whilst her hand caressed my other breast.

I had to break the silence, "Oh yes, that is so good, don't stop."

I felt a light tugging as my panties as the slid over my thighs and were soon around my ankles and I stepped out of them.

"Wow, that garter belt and stockings are so sexy, can't we leave them on? Said the remote voice.

"You know the rules, you must be naked, remove them."

So my belt and stockings were removed and I was laid onto a bed. Naked. To my surprise, silk ropes were tied to my wrists and ankles and I was fastened to the bed, unable to see or move.

The next sensation was the combined hands of all four girls, gently caressing every part off my body.

Then, I think it was the same girl, began kissing me. Her lips were oh so soft as the feasted on mine, her tongue seeking its goal and finding it, swirling around in a type of sexual dance. Not being able to see the person administering such pleasure only heightened my sense of excitement.

This was further heightened a second or so later, when two mouths, lips and tongues began to pay very desirable attention to my breasts. They began to lick each nipple in unison, it was unbelievable and just the sheer sexual pleasure it brought, triggered my first orgasm, it was not to be the last.

I next felt a tongue licking between my toes, soft and gentle. The tongue then licked the soles of my feet, it tickled a bit, but what a sensation. Ankle, knee and then particular attention to my inner thighs. Kissing and licking the sensitive skin around my pussy, I wanted to scream out to her to plunge her tongue into me, to relive the longing.

She was a tease. Her lips were millimetres from where I desperately wanted them, but moved away, back to the soft skin of my thighs.

All this time, the other girls were still feasting on my mouth and breasts, lovemaking did not get much better than this.

Finally the girl between my legs slowly ran her tongue along my pussy lips, lapping at the juice I had produced. She parted my lips with her fingers and I felt the tip of her nose against my clitoris as she explored my pussy with an amazingly long tongue. I came again.

Not only did she have a long tongue, her fingers were exceptional to, and she put them to good use. She finger fucked me with what seemed like a full set, whilst her tongue did amazing things with my clitoris.

The other two girls now joined her down below. My kissing friend seemed quite content to explore all corners of my mouth.

To have an obviously experienced woman, go down on you is an amazing event, to have three at the same time is mind blowing. Three tongues in you simultaneously , how they arranged their heads into position, I will never know, but they did manage and insert three tongues into me, incredible.

The next sensation was the feel of flesh being rubbed against my pussy. It was soft and I soon realised it was a breast.. Moments later the breast was on my mouth and I was licking my own pussy juice from the breast of a girl I had never seen. This was repeated by all four girls, until my mouth was awash with the taste of my own pussy. I came over and over again as the girls rubbed their bodies against mine, one of them lowering herself onto my mouth , which I used to suck in her lips and drink the nectar that was her juice.

Then as suddenly as it started, each girl kissed me deeply and left the room.

I lay there, naked, blindfolded and tied to the bed, completely drained after the most amazing sex, wondering how I was going to be released.

Then my blindfold was removed and Sonia was standing there. "How was that my little Manchester girl?" she said, a huge smile on her face.

"Pretty amazing, who were those girls?"

"Sorry darling, club rules, you must never know who initiated you." she replied.

"What happens now?" I asked

"This" she said as she lowered her mouth onto mine, her tongue exploring, before snaking down to my breasts, nipping at the buds, now erect again. Her hand slid across my stomach, fingers finding the folds of my pussy and entering me.

She worshiped my body for a good fifteen minutes of sheer ecstasy for me and I am sure for her. I never wanted it to end, but my bladder was near to bursting point

Sonia was between my legs giving me the most fantastic licking, sucking my soaking lips between hers when I said "I love this, but you will have to untie me, I desperately need to pee."

"Go ahead, let it go, I don't mind," she said to my amazement.

"Oh I couldn't, its not hygienic, please untie me."

"Fuck hygiene, just lets it go." she replied calmly.

So I did, a hot stream of golden pee flowed from me, soaking Sonia's hair and face. I was incredibly erotic seeing her there smiling at me, as if what I just done was the most natural thing in the world.

Despite being soaked by my pee, she untied me and I gingerly got to my feet, rubbing the use back into my wrists and ankles.

Sonia said "There's a bathroom through there if you want to freshen up and dress.."

I picked up my clothes from the floor and entered the bathroom. Sonia followed me in.

"You are so perfect," she said, "I just wish I were twenty again, we could have so much fun."

I went over to her, took her head in my hands, her hair still soaked in pee and kissed her full on the lips.

"We still can." I replied

And we did.

After leaving the room, we were back in the main club room, to my surprise there were about fifty girls and women, who broke into spontaneous applause as we re-entered. I guess they were re-living their time, tied up and blindfolded.

I scanned the room, looking for a face that might betray a little clue that they had been one of the four, but it was not to be. My mystery lovers would remain just that, a mystery.

Sonia took me back to her flat that night. After showering together to get rid of my pee smell, we climbed naked into her bed and made love for hours until exhaustion took over.

I hear from her occasionally, but my shoot did not get me into the magazine, but London was not a failure, I had the wonderful memories of my initiation, even if I had told a little white lie, oh go on then a dirty big black one and a night of very pleasant lesbian sex with a really hot lady.

Cheers ... Sonia

Until next time............I love you all Rosie