Rosie's Victory Ch. 01

Story Info
Rosie must find a new source of power in order to survive.
3k words
4.33
4.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a large stone cloister room, Megan hung by her wrists from metal chains, her feet just touching the floor. She had a device strapped to her head which forced her eyes open. Megan tried to look around, hearing voices in the distance. She heard Rosie, one of her greatest foes, talking. She spoke to two of her followers, one of which was a loyal servant, and the other was a woman she had manipulated into helping her.

Hearing Megan struggling with her restraints, Rosie glanced over at her with a faint grin.

"At last, sweet bean is awake. Just in time. Jade check her restraints; I don't want her getting loose. Abbie open the eye." she said, smiling at her servants. Rosie looked weak and tired. Her life force wouldn't last much longer without a stronger Component to sustain her, so she intended to claim a new one, Megan's Jellyfoam.

The rarest and most powerful one of them all, having only ever had one host, Megan. That was about to change.

Rosie wore her usual attire, a striped dark grey crop top, tight enough to show off her plump assets. And blue denim jeans, which looked slightly baggy on her due to her lack of power, but once she had Megan's Jellyfoam firmly packed inside them, would look nice and tight, showing off her glorious curvy figure.

Her long blonde hair floated over her slender shoulders like a river of dulled gold, and her eyes a dull dark blue.

Jade strolled up a flight of stairs and made her way over to Megan. As she approached, Megan attempted to plead with her.

"Please, don't. She's insane, let me go before it's too late... You can't let her do this!" she said, trying to keep her voice down. As Jade checked the restraints she scowled at Megan, striking her across the face sharply.

Rosie heard the slap, glancing over and smiled at Jade "It's no use M, Jade has been loyal to me for many years, and soon, many more to come thanks to you."

A deep panic grew within Megan, her heart racing as she tried to figure out what to do, she still couldn't use her powers as the sedative that within her hadn't yet worn off, she could sense that it may already be too late for her, and that she was finally about to meet her end, at the hands of her most hated enemy after coming so close to fulfilling her plans.

Megan heaved at the restraints, struggling to break free, the device strapped to her head made it painful to move, so she could feel the cuffs tightly clasped to her wrists, her hands would never fit through such a gap without being heavily broken.

Jade had back towards Rosie, giving nod to confirm Megan was secure. Rosie took a deep breath, shuddering slightly as a rush of excitement flooded through her, everything was going according to plan.

Rosie headed up the flight of stairs, opposite to where Megan was and walked out onto a platform that hung over part of the cloister room, she gave her servants a nod once she was on the platform.

Abbie approached the eye. Standing before one of the open ports on its edge, a bright beam of blueish-purple light shone from the port. Abbie took a sharp breath before leaned over, gazing into the light with her eyes wide open.

The entire room shook violently as the eye opened, the stone shutters covering it slid open, gradually revealing more of the bright blue light from the growing opening. Megan thrashed furiously at her restraints, attempting to force her hands free.

As the eye was opened, two reflectors each aimed at Rosie and Megan lit up, directing the bright blue light towards them.

Megan became ensnared by the light, unable to move as it seemed to reach into her mind, body and soul. Rosie stood where she needed to be, closing her eyes as the blinding light hit her, also causing her to remain still.

The light formed a stream of energy above their heads, forming the link which would transfer all of Megan's component and power.

Both of them gasped as it created the link, with Megan already feeling her Component being drained along with her power. Down below, Jade approached Abbie, who was recovering from the light that had heavily blinded her, leaving her disoriented and nauseous.

Abbie saw the faint silhouette of a person approaching. Jade grabbed her, helping her over to the bottom of the staircase where she grabbed Abbie by the neck and twisted it sharply. Megan cried out, knowing there was now no hope of stopping this, with only Rosie's loyal servant left, she was trapped.

Rosie let out an blissful sigh as she felt Megan's life force energy flooding through her, feeling her power grow.

Megan's legs gave way as the Jellyfoam inside her jeans was gradually being sucked away, gasping in panic as she struggled to stay on her feet.

Rosie gasped again as Megan's Jellyfoam began to fill her knickers rapidly, the soft gelatinous foam spread throughout her underwear, spilling out into her jeans and mixing with what little was left of her own foam component.

She let her arms hang by her sides as she let the pleasure take her completely, her foam being absorbed by Megan's incoming Jellyfoam, filling up her crotch, spreading around her arse and spilling down her legs. Rosie moaned deeply as the sensation of the Jellyfoam on her skin sent massive tingles through her body.

Her jeans began to stretch as the Jellyfoam packed them out, making her arse grow drastically, her legs filling out to match its size, her hips broadening as her jeans grew tighter, making them look flawless and taut as the Jellyfoam kept coming.

Rosie could feel a bond forming with the Jellyfoam, starting to take control of it as it linked with her, consuming her old foam and taking its place with a new host.

She moaned louder still as she felt a rush of power and energy, nothing like she had ever felt before. As if her body had just been waiting for the right component to unleash her true power, like they were meant to be joined all along.

Megan gasped and cried out in agony, feeling her component getting stripped away, her legs shrinking and her jeans going loose and baggy as her power quickly faded and her youthful strength withered away.

Her link to the Jellyfoam being overridden by Rosie, allowing her to take control of it whilst Megan struggled to focus on anything as her body was consumed by pain, her legs feeling like they were being pricked by millions of hot needles as her Jellyfoam gradually disappeared, oozing into the warm and tight confines of Rosie's jeans instead. Her head pounded, like being struck with a hammer, with nothing she could do to stop it.

As Rosie gasped in rapture, her body shimmered blue like the eye and kept morphing, unintentionally adopting some of Megan's physical features as the eye gave Rosie everything, not only taking her component and powers, but her body too.

Rosie had to focus hard on retaining her own physical form, as she preferred to keep her own body rather than take Megan's, all she wanted was her power and it's source.

Rosie's jeans continued to fill, the Jellyfoam gradually building up around her crotch and arse as her legs became full, all the way down to her ankles, pulling the material of her jeans taut, stretching them at the seams as her lower body kept growing.

With Megan's Jellyfoam still being pumped into her swelling jeans, even though they were almost full, the pressure inside them built rapidly, squeezing her legs firmly as the squidgy gelatinous mush built up around them, making her moan deeper still as it felt like soothing firm hug against her entire lower body.

The Jellyfoam coated every inch of her skin, her cunt wept into it as she approached climax, her muscles tensing up as it readied to burst. Rosie gasped deeply, the very air in her lungs feeling ecstatic with every long orgasmic breath she drew.

"Oh, Megan! I'm taking everything! Yes!" Rosie wailed.

Her face and body still continuing to morph and shimmer with purplish-pink shades as she held onto her original form, fighting against the eye from changing her body, groaning as she shook her head, her height and facial features continued to morph.

Rosie choked and gasped, fighting to keep her form as the pleasure began to overwhelm her, the transfer of power nearing completion as she cried out blissfully, taunting Megan as she grew stronger than ever.

Megan cried out in agony as her body weakened rapidly, with Rosie draining almost everything from her. With her powers gone, she could do nothing to stop it. But as a last ditch effort, she fortified her mind, trying to slow the drainage of her life and stay alive.

Sensing the sudden build of resistance, Rosie gasped sharply, opening her eyes and staring directly into the bright light of the spire ahead.

Jade watched the transfer eagerly, looking over at Megan to see she was glowing faintly, and a shimmering ghost of Megan's soul that appeared to be being pulled from her body, but the spirit was holding on, trying to fight it as the last of her Jellyfoam vanished from her jeans and swiftly transferred to Rosie.

Rosie's head shook violently, becoming nothing but a blur of skin colour and hair as her body started to transform into Megan's, reaching the final stages of the transfer.

Rosie still had to fight to maintain her original form, not wanting to let go of her stunning young body. Tall, blonde, slim yet had all right curves in the right places. Hated the very idea of taking on Megan's appearance, who was small and weedy in comparison, especially after losing everything that gave her an excellent figure.

Megan screamed, struggling to hold on as Rosie even began consuming her soul, stealing her thoughts, memories and knowledge. Megan's sight and hearing began fading as it felt like she was being torn out of her own body, being swallowed by darkness. She could feel herself slipping away into nothing, as if starting to free fall. Everything was swept out from under her feet as the world faded away. Her once beautiful soft brown hair was now grey and stringy, and her goddess-like features vanished as she quickly became frail.

The last of Megan's Jellyfoam squeezed its way into her tightly packed jeans, creaking as the seams of her trousers stretched to accommodate it all. Her legs looked superbly shaped, and her arse appeared huge and plump now that her jeans had fully formed to her figure with Jellyfoam, she felt as if her jeans were about to burst open; they were so full and tight, the immense pressure inside them made it all feel so much better, she could feel the Jellyfoam oozing around with the slightest movement she made.

The eye pulsed brighter and brighter as the transfer completed. Wailing in ecstasy as she climaxed, her face and body morphed almost entirely into Megan for few moments before returning to normal. Letting out a massive orgasmic gasp of relief as the transfer finished, sealing all the Jellyfoam into Rosie's now greatly enhanced body, her jeans bulging with it.

The beam of light ceased before her legs gave way due to the intensity of the release, her pussy erupting like a volcano. One so satisfying and relieving that she nearly passed out.

Rosie lay on the floor gasping and moaning deeply, wriggling around as she groped herself, feeling the Jellyfoam shift around inside her jeans.

Jade ran up the stairs and rushed over to her Mistress. As she gazed upon Rosie's heavenly figure, her jaw dropped in awe. She saw that Rosie no longer looked weak and tired; she appeared strong and healthy once more. Her hair like shining gold silk, now with dark brown undertones gained from almost transforming into Megan and her eyes sparkled with an energetic blue glow.

Jade dropped to the floor next to her mistress, pulling her close and cradling her gently. Rosie struggled to speak, only able to moan and coo as she recovered from her climax.

"You did it, Mistress!" Jade sighed with relief. As she did, she couldn't take her eyes off Rosie's succulent lower body, seeing the seams of her jeans straining to hold everything in made her wet, seeing so much power squeezed into her jeans.

Jade ran her hands over Rosie's legs, gently squeezing them, causing Rosie to gasp and moan a little more. Rosie's senses were in overdrive she could feel the slightest movement of her Jellyfoam, it's soft, squishy texture oozing across her skin, causing the pleasure to continue.

"It feels so good... So full and tight." Rosie mumbled blissfully in amongst her slowly calming orgasm and hypersensitive body. With the Jellyfoam, now fully bonded to her, she could feel its presence and all the power and energy it gave her freely. Now devoted to her, as it had once been to Megan.

After a few minutes, Jade helped Rosie sit up, using her empathic powers to help speed up Rosie's recovery, absorbing some of the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing.

Eventually Rosie recovered enough to come to her feet. Once up she groped her huge tight arse, feeling how big and firm the Jellyfoam had made her. She was hit by a massive rush of excitement, jumping for joy.

"I did it! I fucking did it!" She screamed excitedly, clapping her hands. That was when she noticed her crop top felt more snug, glancing down to see that her already decently sized breasts had grow a few cups, she laughed at herself as she felt them up, giving them a firm squeeze.

"Oh wow! Looks like I drained a little more than just her Jellyfoam. Shit." She giggled, biting her lips "More for me to bury you in later, Jade. You did well."

Jade smiled sweetly, bowing before her Mistress "It's a pleasure serving you Mistress, I couldn't bare to have it any other way."

Rosie pulled her close, pecking her on the lips a few times "Oh I know... And you will be greatly rewarded for it. I couldn't have done this without you." She said, holding her close as they kissed.

Eventually Rosie forced herself to turn her attention back to Megan, who hung from her chains, wheezing quietly. She glanced at her with a dark grin, letting go of Jade and glided through the air towards her.

Rosie stared at Megan, pleased to see her so weak and frail "Now what to do with you?" She muttered, landing in front of Megan and starting to circle her.

Megan didn't respond, being too exhausted to acknowledge her, her mind all consumed on her failure now that she had lost everything.

Rosie easily picked up on her thoughts, delighting in her misery "Yes my dear. You've lost... Now thanks to you I'm now the most powerful person in the galaxy. And I'll make sure you live long enough to see me claim true immortality." She snarled, grabbing Megan by the throat and summoning her new component, soaking it into Megan's skin through her hand and infecting her.

Megan gasped as Rosie infected her with her own component. Starting to convulse violently, Rosie sighed as she took control of her, watching as Megan's eyes glazed over with Jellyfoam.

Jade watched, approaching from behind, feeling cautious about keeping Megan alive, would mean leaving the risk that somehow she could turn the tables one day, just as others had managed before, albeit by no stretch of a miracle.

Rosie let go of Megan, taking a few steps back so she could watch her become a mindless slave. With a flick of her wrist, Rosie released Megan's restraints, letting her drop to the floor as she finished convulsing.

Waiting for her to recover for a few moments, Rosie stood proud before her, feeling indestructible "Kneel!" She barked, holding out her hand.

Megan scrambled sheepishly, not daring to look Rosie in the eyes as she took her hand and kissed it "How may I serve you, Mistress?"

Rosie grinned, looking smug as she ripped her hand away "I want you to be the one to make me immortal... spending so many years trying to kill me, now you can spend your final days seeing that I live forever." She said, turning away from Megan and heading down towards the eye. Its light had dulled considerably, settling to a gentle stir of light and mist.

Rosie stood on the edge of the eye, closing her eyes, taking a deep breath. Megan followed behind them cautiously, daring not to get in their way "It would be my honour Mistress! The Jellyfoam belongs with you, as it should always have been."

Jade smirked as she stood beside Rosie "It could have been either of us that gained the Jellyfoam you know? All those years ago. You were just lucky it chose to merge with you instead. But now, things are as they should've been." Said Rosie.

She took Jade's hand and pulled her close, wrapping her arms around her. Looking Jade in the eyes and kissing her. Jade held Rosie tightly, cupping her arse and holding her back as they kissed. Megan watched obediently as they passionately snogged one another, moaning softly and playfully biting and scratching each other.

The eye suddenly began to close by itself, slowly hiding the light within it once more as the stone lids slid shut. Jade and Rosie stopped making out briefly as they watched it close, both of them still in disbelief, feeling quite unreal as Rosie stood their with more power than ever, something she'd only ever dreamed of before, now made a very firm reality.

"I think it's time to get you filled with some of this new foam of mine... I bet it's gonna make you look nice a juicy once you're bulging with it." Said Rosie seductively.

Jade smiled, placing a hand on Rosie's cheek, guiding her in for another passionate kiss. Rosie smiled, kissing Jade back before giggling as they both turned to leave the room, walking hand in hand with Megan sheepishly following behind them.