Ross the Boss Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Dani's eyes widen in response. I assumed that she realized that, unless she took a ridiculously wide circle around me, my cock head was likely to brush against her -- as it was that bulging menace was only about an inch from her hip.

"Okay," Dani agreed after a pause, in a little girl voice.

She shifted her right foot back to pivot, but, as she lifted the cheque off the desk, the back of her hand shifted, whacking my swollen little head. The paper fluttered to the floor. She glanced down as she giggled, and then looked up at me with her eyes wide. Her tiny fingers wrapped around my pulsing shaft.

"Oh, I hope I didn't hurt you," Dani said, looking down at my groin. "Perhaps I should kiss it better? That's what my husband makes me do when I am a klutz."

Her fist pumped my shaft once from bottom to top and down again, causing a droplet of precum to ooze out.

"Does that happen often?" Lorna asked with a chuckle.

I looked away from Dani and locked eyes with my leggy assistant. The grin we shared acknowledged our pleasure at discovering that seducing Dani would no longer be required.

"Well ..." Dani blushed again, her eyes shifting away, shyly, as odd as that was given the circumstances. "Sometimes I do it on purpose. I know how much he likes it when I kiss it better. Being brought up at catholic girls' school I didn't ever do that before I met him ... he likes to play teacher."

"Well, Ross likes to play Boss," Lorna laughed.

"But we all know that Lorna's really the boss," Dani said, just before I could say the same.

"Then I order you to kiss Ross' cock better," Lorna replied.

Dani shrugged a little, and, in her littlest girl voice said, "Well, you are the boss."

Then she fell to her knees at my feet. I ducked quickly as Lorna spun on top of the desk, her leg whizzing over my head as she reversed position, now facing towards me, and then pulled herself up into a sitting position, staring down at our new lover.

Dani was unfazed. I'm not sure if she even noticed the toes fly in front of her nose, her attention was so focussed on my organ, which she tentatively fisted a couple of more times.

"Every time I pump it, more juice leaks out."

"Be careful, that's the pressure release -- if you pump too fast it might explode," Lorna laughed.

Dani dropped to her knees at my feet, her hand still closed around my meat. I reached up and tweaked one of Lorna's nipples, which had been dangling close enough to brush against my skin. Lorna sighed softly. Her scent permeated the room, reminding me how wet she was.

"You know, Dani, Lorna tastes great too," I said quietly, reaching down and running my thumb along my assistant's slit.

I rubbed Dani's cheek softly with a finger as she opened her lips, her tongue darting out to sample Lorna from my digit. The way that she suckled that offering suggested that she was a truly talented fellatrix. No wonder her hubby liked it when she was clumsy, if she made up for it with exquisite blow jobs.

We were all quiet for a moment as I enjoyed how Dani's tongue furled around my thumb, and then drew it deeper into her mouth, teasing the skin with just a hint of teeth. My cock was responding, bobbing up and down as much as its rigidity allowed, precum seeping across its head. Lorna reached over and gently rubbed Dani's hair. I caressed Lorna's nipple.

Dani spread her lips in a grin, and then opened her mouth wide.

"I've never tasted a woman before," she said, my thumb still resting on her bottom lip as it quivered.

"What sort of catholic girls' school did you go to?" Lorna chuckled. "Didn't they teach you anything?"

"To wait for marriage," Dani laughed in return. "I was a shy girl until I discovered boys. Then I discovered that I liked them nasty. That's how I got the tattoo ..."

"... save that story for another day. Right now, we want you to eat Lorna's sopping wet cunt," I said.

I stepped back a bit, allowing room. Lorna and I each turned Dani's head at the same time, me guiding her with fingers along her jaw, Lorna cupping a hand behind the youngster's head. Dani shuffled on her knees, turning so that she was crouching between Lorna's widespread legs. This left me standing behind the new conquest, admiring her curves as she rose up slightly, which presented her ass to me.

While I admired the view, Lorna spoke. "Wait a second. Before you do that, we need to fix one thing."

Lorna leaned forward and reached down, taking a hunk of Dani's shirt in each fist.

"You're overdressed."

She sat back again, dragging the fabric with her. Dani silently raised her arms, allowing the garment to be removed completely. I stepped a little to one side, all the better to appreciate the firmness of her supple bosom cradled in a lacy black underwire bra.

My cock arched upwards in gratitude. Despite the risk of blowing my load before getting to fuck Dani, I automatically caressed my balls. As I did so, I realized that Lorna was staring at me, grinning.

'Thank you," I mouthed silently.

Lorna's lips formed words which looked like "my pleasure.'" She tapped Dani lightly on the top of the head, cueing her to look up. Lorna pointed a finger in my direction. Dani swivelled her head and looked at my fist enclosing my meat.

"Doesn't it make you feel great to know that even though Ross is the Boss, because we do that for him, we have all the power?"

Dani turned back to lock eyes with my assistant as they shared a knowing giggle.

Lorna's fingers were still resting atop Dani's hair. She used them to nudge the brunette's face forward towards the soaked treasure perched on the edge of the desk.

I shifted slightly off to the side, where I could see that Dani was far from wrinkling up her cute little nose at her first up close and personal sniff of wet pussy. First, she grinned, and then her mouth fell open, her jaw slack. Her tongue quickly darted over her lower lip, wetting it in anticipation. She was panting slightly.

"Please, Dani, I need you ..." Lorna moaned, but she did not wait for our new toy's hesitancy to evaporate.

Lorna placed her free hand on her own labia, running one nail down the swollen lips, and then using a second finger to pull the flesh apart, revealing her womanhood fully to Dani. Lorna fucked herself for a moment, one finger plunging into her gash. I could hear the squishing noises. She increased the speed of her finger, fucking herself harder, her thumb flicking across her own clit. I knew this must be driving Dani crazy, no matter how new she was to Sapphic sex. My poor cock was aching from a yard away. Being as close as Dani was to this display must have been intolerable.

As if to confirm my suspicion, Dani's hands rose to lift her own breasts free from their lacy imprisonment. Her dark red nipples were already hard little pebbles. She lifted the slight weight in her palms, massaging briefly, but quickly moving on to tug on her own nipples. Her hips were gyrating like a milkshake mixer. If I ever had any doubts, that motion confirmed for me that she would be a great fuck.

Lorna still had one hand resting lightly on the back of Dani's head, and chose this moment to push Dani deep between her thighs. Dana stuck out her tongue, tasting the mixture of sweat and seepage along the inside of Lorna's leg, travelling smoothly up to the edge of the treasure. Both my cock and I enjoyed the sight, but I remained cautious not to fondle myself too vigorously wanting this load to belong to Dani, and then to Lorna.

"Tell me what you want, slut," Lorna commanded, grasping a hank of Dani's hair to prevent the young woman from proceeding further.

"I don't want -- I need -- to eat your sloppy cunt and then have Ross use me as his fuck toy. I want to share his seed with you, from whichever hole he chooses."

Lorna was still fingering herself, thrusting deep with each stroke, first faster, and then, after every half dozen or so movements, slowing for a few strokes, which actually made her tiny hard tits heave more as she drew air deep into her lungs.

"You think my twat is sloppy? It hasn't even been properly fucked yet -- he did have his pole in my hole, sure, but there's no cream pie for you."

"Maybe it's because I still think in French -- and French is so much sexier -- it sounded hot in my brain. You smell sweet. I said 'sloppy' because you are so wet, so fragrant, so ready ..."

"Ready ..." Lorna sighed, her head lolling backwards, finger slipping off her clit. From the way her shoulders rolled, I guessed she had just enjoyed a teeny preorgasmic climax.

"Yes, ready for my tongue ..." Dani responded.

Dani ran her tongue down between Lorna's labia, wasting no further time before enjoying her first taste of female flesh.

"It's like my pussy is on fire," Lorna commented, smiling at me as her hips writhed on my desk.

Her eyes travelled from my face to my cock, and then to Dani's ass, which was bobbing up and down in a tempo to match the youngster's ministrations to Lorna. She knew that I wanted to fuck Dani, and that I loved doggy style.

"She has such a gorgeous ass," Lorna voiced my thoughts. "I know that you love ass fucking especially, but start her off easily, fuck her young cunt first. A big cock like yours might damage that ass, which would be a shame. Plus, we wouldn't want hubby noticing."

As soon as she said that, Lorna stopped talking; her attention consumed by Dani's tonguing action. Her body shook, out of her control, shaking hard as Dani's tongue whipped her clit, holding Dani's head tight against her loins like a bronco rider holding the rope. Her body exploded like a volcano, her climax flowing out from her core to her toes, and her cure button nose, a blazing wave of heat demanding release.

Dani just kept her head buried between Lorna's thighs, tongue deep inside of her.

"Oh, Gawd, Ross, she's thrusting the tip into me like it's the head of a cock, and then as she pulls out, she's licking the underside of my clit. I can't stop coming." Lorna was still panting for breath, but gave me this bit of play by play, knowing that her legs prevented me from seeing the excitement.

Then she collapsed back on the desk, quivering, and spread her legs wide open. After a moment, she reached out and grabbed Dani's hair in both fists. Using these hand holds, she dragged the youngster's mouth to her bosom.

Dani's hips, still covered by her skirt, were swivelling between Lorna's legs, nearly grinding into her groin. I took a step, to stand directly behind Dani.

Lorna lifted Dani's head, pulling her face up, so that they could share a brief but intimate kiss, Lorna enjoying her own taste, tongue licking a stray droplet off of Dani's lip.

"Ross, take her skirt off. We don't want embarrassing stains on it." Lorna said as she came up for air.

Dani needed no urging to suckle Lorna's other nipple while I fumbled briefly with the button and zipper that held Dani's skirt together. Her hips were so slim that as soon as the waist relaxed, the garment slid effortlessly to the floor, revealing her lace panties which matched the bra, and that she wore stockings, not pantyhose. I stood there while she continued drinking Lorna's nectar, simply in awe of how her slender frame supported a pair of perfect buttocks, rounded handfuls without an ounce of excess -- enough to grasp, or to spank, no more.

"Take her panties off," Lorna commanded. "You know you want to. Be careful not to tear them. Her hubby might notice if she comes home without them."

I thought, but did not ask, how her hubby would be shocked if she was going commando, but miss her pussy being freshly fucked. Since I had no condoms handy, she would likely still have a few million of my sperm dying up inside of her, in the deep reaches where Lorna's tongue would be unable to clean her. Not to mention that after I fucked her, her cunt would be swollen and red, which would be unable to reduce entirely by the end of the day.

Dani waggled her ass as if inviting me to indulge. That was all the urging I needed. I stepped closer, fell to my knees and touched her flesh for the first time. Unable to resist, I lowered my head and kissed the niche where those perfect rounds curved into her tailbone. My hands instinctively reached out and cupped her bottom, just feeling the warmth flow between us. Gradually, my palms rubbed the skin, and then my fingers were kneading the firmness.

I ran my tongue up the ridges of her spine, finally licking the depression where her brain met her neck, My belly was now pressed against her back, and I could feel the shivers running through her body. My cock, already erect, surged to greater fullness, eagerly brushing against the back of her thigh. I felt wetness gushing out of her twat.

"You can make long slow love to her some other time, boss," Lorna suggested, ever the faithful assistant. "Don't forget it's the middle of the afternoon. If she's in here too long, whoever needs that cheque might come looking for it."

"Yeah, fuck me now, I need it bad ..." Dani giggled, affecting a 'porn star voice'.

Lorna sat upright, angling her head forward so that she was looking down at where the tip of my cock was grazing up against Dani's ass.

"Your cock is so big, and she's so slim. I bet her cunt is tight too. Maybe you should start slow ..."

"Fuck that," I grunted as I thrust my hips forward, my meaty weapon slicing effortlessly into Dani's depths. "She's plenty wet enough."

Dani pushed her rump back to meet me, as her inner muscles clenched tightly around my cock, freezing it inside her womb for a moment.

"I love how you taste," Dani purred up at Lorna. "I hope that you like my taste as much after Ross fills me -- do you like eating his cream? Do you like pussy plain? The two together?"

The young newlywed spoke in a single breath, like a child, full of wonder. In response, Lorna tenderly massaged Dani's hair, and then guided Dani's lips back to Lorna's cunt.

"You'll find out for yourself, I think," Lorna moaned, and then she looked back to me. "I think we have a real find here."

"A great pupil," I replied, as I twisted my hips so that my meat rotated inside Dani, exploring her inner dimensions.

Her pussy was as tight as expected. Not even Nat had come so close to fitting my fat cock like a glove. I drew back and plunged deep again, starting to fuck her hard and deep, each stroke faster than the last.

"Fuck me harder," Dani groaned.

"Hush, girl, you have more work to do with that tongue in my cunt," Lorna commanded. "Ross knows how to please a younger woman. He is the ultimate older man experience. Just relax, enjoy the pressure every time he slides his cock into you."

Dani moaned loudly as my cock head bottomed out against her cervix. She was almost too tiny to take my full length, and my girth certainly stretched her. Still, she was game, eating Lorna while continuing to pump her hips back to meet my thrusts. After a few minutes of this, Dani had to interrupt her carpet munching, coming up to pant for air between licks.

"Keep me going by diddling me with your thumb," Lorna instructed, taking Dani's tiny fingers and demonstrating the proper technique.

Dani continued like that while I fucked her, her breathing heavy, thumbing Lorna's clit when she paused, gasping for oxygen. All the while, her abdominal muscles were trying to milk the seed from my cock.

Lorna huffed into another orgasm, one hand clamping Dani's head tightly to her groin, thighs locking the younger woman into place.

"Ohhh, Rosssss ...she fucks sooo well ... I hope she's milking you as well as she's fucking eating me ..." Lorna moaned her backside thumping hard up and down as her body shook.

Not for the first time, I was thankful for the thick soundproof walls of our vintage office building. I had to wonder if Dani had told the truth about never delivering Sapphic delight at girl's school, because she seemed to know instinctively how to moderate her mouth action so that she prolonged Loran's climax while still allowing the pleasure to gradually subside, the entire time continuing to rotate her ass so that my cock bored deep into her.

"Make him come, Dani. I want him to fill you up with cream," Lorna commanded as she again slumped into a relaxed post orgasmic mess atop my desk.

"I'm ready ..." Dani grunted, wriggling ever harder back against me, "but he just keeps throbbing inside of me. I think I even feel his slit gaping open inside, he fills me so much, but no explosion."

"Oh, fuck, yeah, I forgot," Lorna replied. "He pumped a full load into his wife this morning, fantasizing about fucking you. The second time around, he lasts almost forever. Which is great until your pussy gets fucked raw. With his big meat and your tight box, that is a real problem."

She paused for a moment, during which both Dani and I froze in space, still locked together, but like statues.

"Oh, I know," Lorna squealed, excited like a little girl. "Reach under yourself and give his balls a squeeze. If that doesn't work, I'll climb down and stick a finger up his ass."

My sphincter tightened just at the thought. My scrotum retreated protectively up against my body. Dani however proved a willing student and swiftly slipped a thin arm around past her own crotch, arching her back in the process. This drove my cock one more time even deeper into her womb.

A fingernail wrapped behind my sac, teasing the bottom of my anal cleft, stimulating my prostate without quite touching it. As she did this, Dani cupped my balls in her palm, gave them a roll like she was playing with a pair of dice, and squeezed.

I wish that I could say that this unleashed a flood of fluid, great gobs of goo. At my age, having done that with Molly earlier curtailed my climax. From my side, it felt like I was hammering solid chunks of seed into Dani's depths. She did not seem to mind, grunting so loudly at the first burst that Lorna stuck a fist into Dani's mouth to muffle the screams which followed.

My leggy assistant smiled up at me as our young toy milked me manually and vaginally. I felt her abdomen clenching my cock, convulsing with her own climax.

"She comes like a steam engine, doesn't she?"

"Not a shock," I replied. "Nice catholic girl or not, she has that sluttish gleam in her eye."

"My first clue was the provocative clothing ... it worked for her just like it finally did for me."

"Yeah, thanks to you, it didn't take me years to get up the nerve to act on it."

My orgasm was finished. I pumped my wilting prick in and out of Dani a few more times, mixing her wetness with my seed, resulting in a soapy goop. Dani still held my balls in her fist, but was now just softly caressing them as her breathing returned to normal.

"Seems to me that it wasn't you who acted on it, it was her," Lorna observed, once again caressing Dani's lush hair.

I realized that I was rubbing Dani's firm butt with my hands. I drew one arm back and gave her rear a playful swat. She grunted, but then giggled.

"Your tip jiggles between my lips as you do that," she pointed out. "It tickles, but I think I like it. My hubby never has done that for me."

I saw the grin spread over Lorna's face as she calculated the other fun we could show this semi innocent. I wondered whether Lorna also was going to educate Dani's hubby, like she had agreed to do for Molly, before seducing me. This made my aching cock swell slightly again, and I pushed back into Dani's cunt, sealing our juices inside. She rolled her hips and purred appreciatively.

Lorna did not leave me in doubt for long. She rose up slightly and lifted Dani's face enough to look the youngster in the eye.

"We can teach him together. Would you like that?" Lorna asked.

"Very much. He has a great cock, and fucks enthusiastically, but not much imagination ..."