Rough

Story Info
A short story involving BDSM, lite M/s, and lite degradation
1.3k words
3.74
20.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our clothes slide off of our bodies with incredible haste as teasing touches and wanting gropes quickly turn into longer strokes and firm grasps of desire and longing. Not long after the floor is littered with shirts, pants, socks, and we're left to just our undergarments I push you towards the bed, you falling onto the mattress sprawled about with me now straddling your soft almost naked body in bed, our lips meeting each other constantly with longing and your hands hungrily running over my back.

Soft kisses can only do so much for me though, as I whisper in your ear, "You have to be punished...you've been such a bad girl lately", trying to contain my desire for you and keep composure in my voice. Grabbing your wrists tight, I grin as I wrap rope around the top of your wrists, attaching each of your hands to the bedposts. I whisper in your ear, "you don't deserve to have your hands on me slut, not yet."

Kisses and licks go down your body slowly, first meeting with your neck. You give a soft whimper, I reply to it by biting firmly down to start your punishment and mark my territory. After all the things you've done, this is just the beginning as I moan to you, "you're going to have to really work to be a good girl for me again".

My face buries itself into your breasts next, kissing, sucking, and licking all over the wonderful breasts you have. I edge my teeth around your nipples and swath my tongue around them, enjoying the feel and soft embrace of your tits as my fingers scour all over them in enjoyment. Thoughts of fucking them with my throbbing erection roam my head, teasing your hungry mouth with my cock edging ever towards it, as well as imagining ejaculating all over them... but, you haven't quite been a good enough girl to deserve either of those, I'm afraid.

I move further down now, kissing around your navel and teasing as I continue to move further below, my nails giving your sides light scratches as my face burrows further down your body.

I finally arrive at your lightly soaked panties and straddle around them, my legs forcing your legs to spread apart as I lean forward to give your more kisses, my bulging mass - erect due to how hard just looking at you makes me - rubbing up against your clit as I rock back and forth, the warmth of my cock penetrating your wet panties and striking against your throbbing clit, whimpers leaving your mouth every time our lips break their lock. I can tell you want my cock, slut, but I don't think you quite deserve it just yet, you're going to have to beg me to fuck you.

I slide off your soaked panties and moving from my straddling use my hands to spread your legs apart instead. Burying my voice near your pussy, I kiss and lick around it, just teasing you. As you lightly squirm at the thoughts of what is coming, I slide a finger in and out of your wetness, and suck on your juices and moan loudly at the sweet taste. Continuing to finger you for awhile, I eventually slide two fingers in while continuing to kiss around your clit.

"Bad girl," I say with authority as I stand up and smack your thigh hard enough to leave an imprint. I push my boxers down slowly as you stare at my long throbbing erection that is hungry for your body. Keeping your legs still spread apart with my hands forcibly, I get up and press my warm veiny mass of a cock against your clit, thrusting up and down over it and your wet pussy lips, as you feel it throb up and down against your wetness. Your body is shaking and quivering and fighting to make out my name, as I keep going and going, you feel the sensation of my cock pounding for you against your engorged clit. I don't stop until you are begging for me to fuck your pussy, and once you do I finally relent.

"But you don't get what you want, not yet. Only good girls get what they want, slut," I say with force.

I move my body up onto the bed and have my legs straddle your breasts as I take my right hand and slide it before your head. "Suck on my cock like a good little slut," I say as I force your head forward and your mouth takes in my quivering erection. Your mouth goes up and down the shaft and feels so good as your tongue licks all over my veins and head. I let out grunts and moans as you engulf my cock all the way down, somehow taking the six and a half inches as if it were nothing.

It feels so good having my cock inside your mouth, throbbing over your tongue, but I still have to punish you. Using my hand to grab and then pull the back of your hair, I command you to stop and thrust in and out of your mouth vigorously, fucking your pretty face with grunts and moans interspersed between. I go faster and faster, my breathing become more and more laboured, until the intensity is too much for me to handle and I shove my mass all the way in, the head pressing down deep into your throat again filling your entire mouth as my hand also tugs your hair for stability, my moans getting extremely loud when warm streaks of salty cum fly start to fly down your throat, and the sounds of my long grunts and breathing fills your ears. You're lucky I even let you taste it, bad sluts like you usually get a mess all over their face and have to watch me slowly lick it up off of them.

Regaining my composure, I whisper in your ear faintly "you're almost ready". Removing the rope from your wrists I make you wrap them around my back and start to kiss me again, lifting you up off the bed I walk you over towards a wall, letting you stand for just a moment as I turn you around and smack your ass hard leaving red marks and hearing you moan loudly into my ear

Picking you up again I press your back against the wall, your arms wrapped my neck, nails clawing into my upper back. Your legs are wrapped firmly around my lower back as I finally slide into you. My thickness overtakes you, your body involuntarily shuddering as my cock goes deeper and deeper into your soaked pussy, it widening to fit my cock along with you moaning loudly in tune with every thrust I take.. With my left hand grasping firmly onto your left leg, and my right hand on your neck, I force your head to the side and say, "you aren't a good enough girl yet to be allowed to watch me fuck you, slut. You're just my pretty fuck toy., don't you ever dare forget it."

The sounds of my thighs beating against yours fills the room as my soaked cock is shaking in delight inside of you finally. You are trying to moan and trying to say words, but my other hand is now wrapped tight around your throat choking you and making it hard to get anything except whimpers out. Giving the wall a workout, I am thrusting even harder and deeper into you, until I can't wait any longer, my fingernails sinking into your flesh and my teeth nibbling on the other side of your neck as nearly incomprehensible moans of ecstasy fill the room, my cock vibrating inside of you rapidly and as it continues to throb you finally manage to moan my name so loud that I can't hear anything else, as more cum starts flowing out of my quivering cock to fill your drenched pussy with every vibration, leaving a hot mess inside of you.

Carrying you back over to the bed, we catch our breaths and cuddle in happiness, lightly teasing each other some more as I stroke you and remind you of how important to me you really are, that you'll always be my good girl...