Rough and Rumble

Story Info
You get into a sultry situation with chains.
1.3k words
3.54
17.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand before me, in a leather dress. Spiked necklace tickling your bare shoulders, earrings swaying against your neck. I pull on your leash, guiding you forward. You sink into my arms, the well-known hands gripping your sides and pulling you closer, the anxiously-awaited lips pressing against yours. My hand runs up your back, over the back of your neck, squeezing and pulling you closer to me, into the kiss. My tongue darts past your lips, forcing them open as I curl my fingers into the hair at the base of your skull. Thousands of sparks shoot from the back of your head as I pull, forcing you to tilt back your head.

You close your eyes as my soft, moist lips press against the naked flesh of your neck. Tingles spread as my teeth close down, pressing into your skin, increasing force, pressure increasing on your neck as I bite ever harder, straining your neck as I tilt your head back. My other hand runs along your side, sliding over your dress, tickling your skin as it runs down your hip to your leg. I slip my fingers under the hem, squeezing your thigh as I hike your skirt up.

I lean you back against the wall as my hand slides around your leg, tickling your inner thigh. I bite your ear, kissing behind it, sliding your panties aside and brushing your pussy. I rub the outside of your lips, my finger massaging your pussy as it slides up and down. Slowly I slide the tip inside of you the slightest amount. You gasp, and my mouth closes over yours, my tongue sliding into your mouth as I kiss you deeply. I bite your lip as I break the kiss, pulling on your lip as I slide my finger into you more, and then pull it out.

"Turn around" I state, stepping away from you. Eagerly, you do my bidding, spreading your legs and sliding your palms along the rough wall away from you. Cool metal presses against your skin, a clink can be heard as the mechanism catches. First one wrist, then the other, chaining you to the wall. You lower your head as I step behind you, lowering the zipper on the back of your dress. Something cold and hard slides across your shoulder, you feel a snap as your dress loosens. Same cold thing on your other shoulder, followed by another snap, and your dress slowly slides off of you, exposing your pebbling skin.

You shiver slightly as the air slides across your newly-bared skin, causing your goose-bumps to rise even more. Something slides down your back, tickling your skin and making you jump as it lightly trails across your skin.

A sharp smack sounds in the air, as your back grows warm and tingles spread across your body. You bite your lip as the sensation returns, again and again. The warmth spreading across your back and seeming to spread through your entire body until suddenly it stops. Sharp pain shoots from your neck as I sink my teeth into you, pressing the skin nearly until it breaks. Swiftly I rip down your dress, sliding it all the way down your legs. Sliding my hands back up your legs, I grab your panties and yank them down, exposing you to the cool air.

Something warm and hard slides along your pussy, rubbing along the outside of your lips as it presses against you. Slowly, teasingly, it slowly slides inside of you, filling the inside of your pussy inch by inch. You inhale sharply as the last few inches are slammed home, suddenly bursting into you, the tip sliding along the inside of your pussy. Rhythmically it slides in and out, long, fluid strokes. Sliding almost all the way out of you before slipping back in. Speed builds, and the thrusts become shorter and harder. Warming your pussy as it pounds into you. Sharp tingles spread across your ass as I spank you, a hand reaches around to grope your tit. I pinch your nipple, pulling on it, sending sensations of painful pleasure through your entire body.

Quicker I fuck you, slamming into you harder, pressing you tighter against the wall with each thrust. Your body starts to shake and tense up, your orgasm building. I fuck you harder, sliding my cock all the way out of you before slamming it back inside again, pushing you against the wall. Again I spank you, sending shock waves through your body as I bring you closer to cumming. Right as you hit the edge, right as you cum, I wrap my fingers into your hair again, pulling your head back, craning your neck and arching your back. I pound into you hard and quick, filling you with my cock as I bite down on your neck, sending you over the edge. Your body shakes, your knees go weak. You lean back into me, your body spasming as you cum, relaxing completely in my grip.

I unchain you, and lead you to the bed, throwing you across it. You roll over onto your back, taking out your earrings as I kneel over you, holding a candle. I tilt it sideways, the hot wax pouring onto your skin, warming it before it cools in the air, making a scab on your skin. You inhale sharply as I make a trail up your stomach, between your tits, across your chest and around your nipples.

I reach to the bedside, pulling out a blindfold. The world goes black as I place it over your eyes. Something hard and cold latches onto your wrist, pulling your arm back over your head. Suddenly, your other arm is pulled back and fastened as well, leaving you helpless. Lightly something passes over your leg, dancing like a million tingles across your skin it flows up to your thigh. Across your hip and over your stomach it leads, running up your chest and to your neck. Softly it flows over your cheek and brushes your lips like the hint of a lovers kiss. It slides down your neck, lightly brushing across your skin and across your chest, leading towards your nipple. Smoothly it passes over your skin, teasing your nipple, drawing ever closer. Sending sparks through your entire body it passes over your nipple, again and again, driving you wild. You strain against your bonds, helplessly immobile.

The sensation is suddenly gone, leaving you aching for more. A touch, a brush, anything. You arch your back, pressing your tits into the air, aching for more, receiving nothing. Your skin screams for the sensation of a touch, your ears strain to hear movement. Suddenly something drips onto you, cool and soothing, it trails down the curve of your breast, sliding down your side and onto the bed. Hard and cool, something presses against your neck. It traces down your body, along your side, leaving a wet trail that runs down to the bed, making you shiver in the cool breeze. You arch your back and bite your lip as it slides across your stomach, down to your thighs. Your legs spread slightly as it travels to your inner thigh, running up and over your pussy, causing you to gasp. Again, you are left sensation less for the briefest of moments until someone kisses your lips, hard and passionate. Their weight eases onto you, crushing you into the mattress as they lay on top of you, wrapping your legs around their waist.

Quickly, something hard and fleshy is thrust into your pussy, spreading your lips and penetrating you without hesitation. Fluidly it slides into you, filling you and pulling out with rhythmic smoothness. Harder and faster, filling you, sending you sensations of pleasure. Something grips your nipples, squeezing them and pulling on them, making your skin tingle. Hard and fast, he slams into you, filling you with his cock as he plays with your nipples. He bites your neck, pain shooting across your skin. Your orgasm builds as he reaches down to rub your clit as he fucks you. Your body tenses, fingers wrap into your hair, pulling your head back and arching your back as you cum. Sensations of the utmost pleasure fly through you as he cums inside of you, shooting his load deep inside you as you cum.