Rough Draft: Forever Ink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack turned my body more sideways. I was facing the tv with my back to my guests. He lowered his head and took my earlobe between his teeth. The small nip of pain shot straight between my legs. I gave what I'd hoped was a silent gasp. He took his hand and slid it under my shirt to cup my breast. He couldn't tell because of my bra, but my nipples were at painfully hard peaks. I arched slightly into his hand, and was rewarded with a hard squeeze. His mouth latched onto my neck. He nipped and suckled the pulse below my ear down to my shoulder. He moved his hand down my stomach to my waistband. One of his fingers traced the skin just underneath it.

His hand moved lower still. His finger swiped over my sex. My jeans still covered it, but I felt the heat of his hand when he cupped me and started rubbing me through my jeans with his palm. I started rolling my hips in time with his movements.

I turned my face into him, and bit his shoulder to stifle my groans. I felt my orgasm building. Jack was going to make me come for him without ever touching me skin to skin.

I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt, and clamped my teeth harder on his shoulder. His breath was getting quicker and heavier. Everything started to coil in that one place between my legs. Just a little more.

"Come for me, Anya," Jack whispered in my ear. That was all I needed. The coils tightened and then snapped in a sweet release that I felt all the way to my hair. When I finally regained the ability to think, I released his shirt and took my teeth off of his shoulder. I kissed the spot I'd bitten, wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. I just needed a minute to breath him in and sooth myself. He seemed to understand, as usual where my needs were concerned, because he lightly ran his fingers up and down my spine. He'd kiss my temple, the top of my head, or arm where it wrapped around his neck.

After a while, I felt confident enough to look at his face. He wasn't just hot or handsome, Jackson Campbell was beautiful. He was looking right back at me. He showed me those dimples and kissed me lightly on the lips.

He leaned close to my ear. He liked doing that. "You okay, sweetheart?" I nodded at him. It was the perfect time to ask him to stay. I couldn't. It's not that I was afraid of 'him'. I actually felt very safe with him. I was afraid of letting my guard down. That's what I did the last time.

"I gotta get up for a minute," he broke me out of my memories. I scooted off of him. "Bathroom?"

"Down the hall. First door on the right." I noticed the thick ridge in his jeans. This was the second time he'd gotten me off and I hadn't offered to reciprocate. Well, that's not true. I offered at the bar, but he was right it would have been hard to hide.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom door. I heard the sink running. Definitely not enough time to rub one out. Good. He opened the door and I pushed him back in.

"What are you up to, firecracker?" He said with and amused grin. I grabbed for his belt. "Oh fuck, yes." He breathed out, helping me undo his jeans. I wanted his shirt off too, but I didn't have the patience.

"Do you have something?" I panted. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He took the little foil packet out and threw it on the sink.

I tugged his jeans and boxers down and went to my knees as I lowered them. I took his hard cock in one hand, and licked along the vein underneath. He groaned so loud I figured they heard in the den. I didn't care. He was thick, long, and smooth. He had an apa piercing. I had become accustom to them with Kyle. It was still daunting now, though. Jack was thick. Really thick, I was sure it would burn when he got in. Still it made me throb in all the right places to think about. I took the tip of him in and hollowed my cheeks. I gave the bead a little flick with my tongue, and elicited a full body shudder. I wrapped my hand around the base. My hand moved forward, to meet my lips as I sucked him into my mouth. I used my tongue and the little bead in the center to massage the underside. I slid the tiniest amount of teeth over the top. He let his head fall back, while I focused on rolling my tongue around him and sucking him in. I took him all the way to the back of my throat.

A string of curses left his mouth. He pulled me up and kissed me hard. His fingers undid my jeans and shoved them down and off. Without breaking our kiss, he picked me up and sat me on the edge of the sink. He handed me the package and balanced me with his hands wrapped around my thighs. I rolled the condom on him and scooted forward. My legs wrapped around his waist and I leaned back on my palms.

When he thrust in, we both groaned. I was stretched and overly full. I wiggled to try to accommodate him.

"Jesus! Baby, don't move just yet." I went still. Sweat formed on his brow. "God. So tight."

"It's been a while," I admitted.

Jack gave a strained chuckle. "Yeah? I'll make it worth your wait, firecracker. I promise." He started moving slowly. The bead at the rim of his cock hit just the right spot. He realized when he found it, because he stopped there and started making small, but powerful thrusts. The bead hit that spot again and again and again. I let my head fall back and let out a little cry.

"Yeah? Is that your spot, baby?" He asked. I don't think he expected an answer, but I managed a shaky nod anyways. He leaned down and kissed my neck. "Your pussy feels so good, Anya. I've thought about this for ten fucking years." I looked at his face in surprise. He'd wanted me that long? God, I could have had him then? I was so young though. I might not have been ready for him then. He felt better than...well, anything I'd ever felt. He was biting his lower lip, his eyes were closed, his lips parted. He was fully enrapt in my pleasure. I kissed his chin and his chest.

"It's so good, Jack." He moaned and lowered his head to kiss me. The fact that we were both still clothed from the waist up was both frustrating and erotic. I felt the familiar build up in my body. He rolled his hips once. Twice. Three times and the dam broke. I was vaguely aware of his hand coming up to my mouth. My body shook and jerked violently. Jack started thrusting hard and fast.

"Jesus, baby. That pussy is trying to snap my dick off." His movements got jerky as I rode one orgasm into the next. He pumped in hard two more times, then went taut and still. The grunt he made was so sexy. "Fuck," he rasped and lowered his head to my shoulder. I held him to me while we both came down.

When he finally moved, he eased out. We both whimpered at the loss of contact. He discreetly disposed of the condom and turned back to me. His forehead rested against mine and brushed his lips over mine.

"In every fantasy it was never that good," he whispered. He grabbed the washcloth from the sink and dampened it. He gently wiped between my legs and pulled me off if the sink. He squatted down and helped me pull up my jeans. I fastened them, while he fixed his own. He kissed me again before he opened the door and led me back to the den.

Jen and Ben were on the couch, but Kyle wasn't in his spot. They had started another movie, 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'. I snuggled into Jack's side and fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed. I didn't remember going to my bedroom last night. I stretched, and felt an old, familiar soreness in my lower parts. I smiled to myself as I thought of Jack's face when he came. Completely uninhibited. Perfect. I flopped back down, intent on reminiscing about the night before all day. I noticed a little piece of paper on the pillow next to me.

'Firecracker-

I moved you to your bed this morning when Ben and I left. Jen is on the couch. Call me when you're up and around.

Jack'

It was short, but thoughtful. At least he explained how I got to the bed, and that there was still someone in my house. I wanted to call him right then, but patience was a virtue. And, I had bigger fish to fry at that moment. I found my phone and dialed.

"Hello," a squeaky, sleepy girl voice answered. I groaned loudly.

"Put Kyle on, please," I said with an eye roll.

I heard Kyle in the background, "Who is it?" Squeaks answered that I was some bitchy chick.

"'Lo," Kyle's sleepy voice answered.

Social niceties became redundant with Kyle and I years ago. "What. The . Hell. Is. Your. Problem?" I spat into the phone.

"Good morning, Anya. How are you?" He responded.

"Don't give me that bullshit, Kyle. Why are you acting this way?"

"And what way would that be, Anya? Excuse me, for not wanting to watch my friend fuck some dude on her couch. Or wait around for her to slut it up in the bathroom with him."

"What did you just say?" The blood rushing through my head made me dizzy.

"You heard me. You've known this guy, what, a few weeks? Spent time with him all of three times? And you're giving it up in a bathroom? Could he not even wait for a bed? This isn't like you, Anna Banana." His voice went quiet at the last and I felt my chest tighten. Maybe it was only part jealousy? He seemed genuinely concerned for me.

"Kyle, I'm sorry I did that in front of you. I am, but I like him. A lot. I'm grateful for your concern and I know, it's not unwarranted. I have the scars to remind me. You're my best friend, but if any of this is jealousy, I need you to cut it out. I love you, K-Bear," I used my secret weapon. His nickname always got to him. "You're my best friend, but we'll never be any more than that."

"It does hurt, Anya. I love you, too. But I like, love you love you. I've never hidden it. I just wish you'd give me another chance."

At that moment Squeaks decided to speak. I heard her in the background. "I left my phone number on the counter. Call me, k?"

"Sure thing, Beth," Was Kyle's response.

"Um, it's Holly."

Yeah. Give him another chance.

"Look, Kyle. We would never work. I'm me and you're you and in the end we would end up back where we started. Only we wouldn't even have friendship." I said.

"Anya," there was a long pause, "you're probably right. Just, not him. I just don't trust him."

"Kyle, please, stay out of it. And enough with the dirty looks. He is your boss and you're gonna have to get along. No matter what."

"Okay, Banana, I'll try." That's all I wanted. "See ya later."

I hung up the phone and felt a weight being lifted. It may not last, but at least I'd gotten it out there.

I got up and ambled into the kitchen for coffee. Jen was already up and sitting at my breakfast table texting someone.

"Morning," I said to the back of her head.

"Morning," she sighed and smiled. What the hell?

"Why are you so happy?" My friend was not a morning person. That's actually an understatement. I was mauled once in college trying to get her up for our theater class. Literally, bitch slapped me, then kicked me.

"Ben's great, huh?" She sighed again. Huh?

"Huh?"

"Ben. He's nice. I think I really like him," she got that moony look. Oh, shit.

"What happened to Dave or Dan or whatever his name is?"

"Ugh, he was such a douchebag."

"Uh-huh," I shook my head. My friend had no trouble getting a man's attention. No. The trouble was them keeping hers. "So, Ben, huh." This was a bad idea I knew, but she was a grown woman, so whatever.

"Yeah," she said dreamily. "He just texted me. We're gonna hang out today. He's hasn't been to see the ducks at the Peabody. Mike will be there and said he could get us some passes for the Rock an Soul Museum. So we're gonna make a day of it."

"Oh. Cool," because it was for someone who hadn't lived here their whole life. Jen and I had known each other since she moved here in the eighth grade. We were instafriends, just add water. I called Kyle my best friend, but that's only because Jen had transcended friend status. She and her mom were my surrogate family. When her mom passed I was more devastated than the loss of my own father. I was the black sheep of my own family. I loved Jen like a sister. We were soul mates, as well as friends. I never realized how unusual it was to have someone like that in life until I got older. I was grateful for Jen, we'd been through a lot of shit together.

"So...what about Mr. Tattoo-god last night?" She waggled her eyebrows. "Things looked hot and heavy on that couch. Then you go and disappear for like a half hour. You slut, you banged him in the bathroom didn't you?" Because I knew Jen meant it all in jest, her words didn't bother me like Kyle's.

And because she was my hetero life-mate, I answered. "Yes, I did. Yes, it was incredible and yes, he is hung like a god." I answered all of her follow-up questions before they were asked, because, well, we just knew each other like that.

"So? Are you gonna do it again?" There it was. I wanted to, sure I did. How could I not? But, if he knew the whole truth, what? He was a nice guy, so he would push me away gently. I would get the friend-zone speech, maybe a pity fuck in the dark. There was also my fear of being alone with him, no not him. Rob. I still saw Rob in every guy. I shuddered.

"I'm not sure. He wants me to call him today," I answered.

"I see your little mind working. Anya, you don't know what he'll say unless you tell him."

"I know, but I'm just not ready for it to end," I huffed.

"Tell. Him. You'll feel better," she narrowed her eyes at me. "I mean he didn't ask about the scars last night?"

"We didn't get that naked," I smiled sheepishly.

"You are such a HO," Jen laughed.

"You're one to talk!"

Jack 4

"What? Really? Are you fucking with me, man?"

"Nope. I'm really going. She's cool, ya know. And her tits are like, bablam!" Ben smiled holding his arms out dramatically in front of his chest. I just shook my head and smiled. "Soooo. What about you getting a hot and heavy session on the couch, brother? Then y'all just disappeared, which by the way, made old boy climb the walls."

"I don't give a fuck what he did. He's pissing me the fuck off with this cock-blocking bullshit," I yelled.

"I hear ya, man. It'd piss me off, too. But, what would you do if the roles were reversed?" Damn it, Ben. Always had to be the fucking voice of reason. If the roles were reversed I would break every bone in that fuckers body.

"Fuck," I huffed.

"So you gonna see her again?" Ben asked.

"I hope so. I don't know, man. I'm fucking going crazy over here. I mean one minute she's hot and confident and sexy as hell, then sometimes she looks at me like a scared little rabbit, that can't get away fast enough." I blew out a long breath. Last night, though, last night was a turning point, right? She still hadn't called me, but maybe she just got busy. I had never had such a hard time figuring a woman out. Of course, I'd also never tried so hard to catch one. Shit. I was a goner.

"For what it's worth, man, I think you should just flat out ask what's up. And if you want, I can try to get some info out of Boobs McGhee today?" Ben offered. Tempting. But, no. Whatever her hang up was I needed to hear from her, because I was pretty sure it was huge.

"Naw, man. If Anya wants me to know she'll tell me," I answered. Ben nodded.

"Alright, brother, I'm out. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," I nodded as he left.

I decided to hit the gym. The parlor was closed Sundays and Mondays, but this was the first I'd actually taken off. Normally I went in and worked on the books or worked on the website. I'd gotten most of that shit caught up, though and I hated sitting around. It didn't help that, even though I'd actually had Anya the night before, when I carried her to bed and she mumbled into my chest I'd gotten hard as a fucking rock again, and had to jerk off when I got home. I needed to release all the extra tension I had built up over that girl.

Two hours later I felt like a fucking king. Working out always did that. The adrenaline, the testosterone, I loved it. While it physically soothed some of my stress and aggression, mentally I was still fucking in knots. Anya still hadn't called. Fuck. Maybe she felt like last night was a mistake. I knew she was at work until eleven, she'd told me as much at dinner, but she could have called this morning.

It was a little after six and I decided to grab some dinner on the way home. I pulled into a place Ben and I had found the first night we'd been in town. Rain, Deacon, and Regina had all come to help us move. We didn't have any food at the house, so we went out and found a little BBQ place. I decided, sweaty work out clothes or no, I'd stay and eat there.

"Hey sweet thang, you're usual?" The waitress, Tammy, knew me. She was old enough to be my mom, but she was a total cougar.

"Yeah," I smiled at her.

"So where's your PIC tonight?" She asked.

"He had a date."

"A date? Well, damn. Guess I should be faster," she winked and smiled. "What about you? None of our Memphis girls caught your eye?"

"There is one."

"Well, where is she? You know I got to size up my competition," she teased.

"She's at work and you know there's no competition for you, Tammy," I gave her my best flirty smile. Maybe I'd get extra food. She did that sometimes.

"Uh-huh. You're smooth, baby boy, but I got your number. It's the racks you come here for." I laughed at her pun and nodded at her.

"I like the butts, too," I played along.

"Lord, you're gonna give and old lady hot flashes. Lemme go get your ribs before I melt."

I was taking a sip of my beer when a guy in the corner caught my eye. I couldn't help but stare. There was something so familiar about him, but damned if I could place it. He raised an eyebrow when he saw me staring. Damn, probably thinks I'm flirting with him or something. I averted my eyes, again. They wandered back. Who was this guy? I felt like I should know his name.

A guy joined him and everything clicked into place. He looked just like Anya. Just fucking like her, just a guy. Kyle sat down at his table. The male Anya, pointed to me with his head. Kyle looked over, and said something to him. The guy smiled at me and lifted his beer. Kyle said something else and the guy's easy smile turned to a nasty sneer. What the fuck did Kyle just say to him? Anya-boy schooled his face and stood up. He and Kyle started walking my way.

"Hey, Jack," Kyle actually gave me a genuine smile and waved. I felt like I needed to be on guard.

"'Sup, man?" I stood and held out my hand.

"Not much. Jack, this is Alexei. Anya's brother," he pointed to the guy.

"Nice to meet you," Alexei said. He was a complete opposite to guy like Kyle and I. All oxfords to our henleys.

"Yeah, you too. Brother? Twins?" Had to be. He was the fucking spitting image of his sister.

"We get that a lot, but no she's two years older," he gave me a half smile. "Mind if we join you?" Okay? What was up with this? I was probably about to get the brother speech about never finding my body.

"Sure. Why not?"

"So, Kyle tells me you co-own a tattoo parlor?" Alexei said conversationally.

"Yeah. A buddy of mine and I opened it about two months ago."

"So? Why Memphis?" Alexei asked.

"Honestly we flipped a coin. Either east to Knoxville or west to Memphis. Coin was Memphis. We just needed to get out of Nashville."

"Why?" Simple enough question. Not easily answered.

"My buddy was having some personal issues with an ex."

"So you just packed up and moved with him?" Damn, this cat ask a lot of personal shit.

"Yeah. We'd talked about opening our own place for a while. I had no ties to Nashville, so here I am," I took a swig of my beer. This guy made me uncomfortable.

"It's an awesome place, too," Kyle offered. What alternate universe had I fallen into. Kyle, who fucking hates me, was defending me. The brother of the girl I wanted more than anything, was giving me the fucking inquisition.