Rough Encounter Between Old Friends

Story Info
Fantasy encounter between two old school aquiantances.
3.6k words
21.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia woke up eager to enjoy the day. Her husband and daughter were gone for the weekend and she was due for some peace and quiet. She lounged in bed for a few minutes, checking her messages on her phone, then slipped out of bed. She scrounged around on the floor for her robe and then made her way downstairs for some breakfast. She turned on the television in the kitchen as she fixed herself a bowl of cereal and turned it to the morning news. As she sat and ate her cereal she started planning her day. She could go out shopping, but she was feeling too lazy for that. She decided to herself that she'd much rather go sit in the backyard with some music and do a bit of crocheting. She finished her cereal and put the bowl in the dishwasher as she made her way back to her bedroom to decide what she was going to wear for the day. She opened her closet and picked out a small sundress. She had her on the news it was supposed to reach a record high today, so she didn't want something too heavy. She went to the hall closet and grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

As she turned on the shower to let it warm up, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She was proud she was able to fit in her pre-pregnancy jeans, and let her robe fall to the floor to examine her progress. She reached over and grabbed a new razor, musing to herself that she might get lucky and should be presentable, and stepped into the shower. As the warm water poured down her back she let her mind wander. She soon found herself thinking about the porn video she had watched the night before. She was having a hard time sleeping, so she was thumbing through porn sites on her phone when she stumbled across a video of a woman being coerced into paying her debt. She found that idea appealing. To give herself over to someone else and let them do whatever they wanted to her. She reached up for the shower head and began to caress her breasts as she ran the shower head between her legs. The warm water splashed and pulsated against her clit and she felt herself becoming even more turned on. She squeezed her nipple with her left hand as she leaned back against the shower wall and put her leg up on the edge of the tub. She rubbed the shower head back and forth against her pussy and imagined it was the actor she saw on the video licking and fondling her. She leaned forward and opened her mouth to feel the warm water stream down her lips as she let go of her breast and began to play with her clit. She thrust the shower head hard against her now. Playing the scene in her head where the actor had shoved the girls face in the pillows and was pounding her from behind. With each pulsate of the shower jet she imagined it was him slamming into her. She felt her muscles begin to tense up as she thrusted the shower head harder against her and furiously rubbed her clit until she orgasmed and leaned back hard against the shower wall. It took her a minute to catch her breath, then she finished up in the shower and slipped out reaching for her towel. She dried herself off and combed out her hair as she slipped her dress on. She had forgotten to get underwear and a bra, but she wasn't going anywhere today and she felt too lazy now, so she headed back downstairs.

She went into the livingroom and gathered up her craft supplies as she looked at the clock. It was almost noon and the sun was beaming high in the afternoon sky. She grabbed a blanket and headed out the backdoor to the yard. She laid the blanket on the ground and sat down and just soaked up the sun for a minute. It felt nice against her bare legs and shoulders. She set up her phone to play some music as she rummaged around in her backpack looking for her crocheting project. She started digging out her yarn and laying it on the blanket, and unfolded a pattern she had tucked away in an inside pocket of her backpack, when she noticed she couldn't find her crochet hook. "Dammit." she said aloud. Annoyed she got up and headed back across the lawn to the door and headed inside. She headed through the kitchen to the living room and over to her craft corner. She was too busy looking behind the sofa to notice a man walking past the window and up to the steps.

Nolan had been in town on business and decided to swing by and visit the only person he knew in the city. They had gone to school together years ago and briefly visited a few months before. They had stayed in regular contact online and he figured it would be a nice surprise to stop in for a visit. As he strolled up to the steps, he stopped and looked in the window and notice Amelia bent over the sofa rummaging behind it. She was wearing a short summer dress which was riding up in the back enough for him to notice she wasn't wearing any underwear. He had a crush on her back when they went to school, so he took his time staring through the window, then continued up to the steps before she spotted him gawking. He rang the doorbell and anxiously waited by the door. The sudden doorbell shocked Amelia. She hadn't been expecting anyone. She rushed to the door as she refitted her dress and looked through the peephole. She noticed Nolan standing on the other side looking off at her neighboors house. She was very surprised to say the least. He had never visited her before. She looked down at herself once more to make sure she was presentable and fidgeted with her dress again. "I really should have worn a bra today." she thought to herself as she noticed her dress wasn't doing a very good job of covering her breasts. She shrugged and opened the door.

"Hello stranger!" Nolan said with a smile.

Amelia smiled back and exclaimed "Hi! This is a surprise." as she stepped back to let him in the door.

Nolan strolled in slowly and casually looked at her. "How are you doing? What are you up to on your day off?" he said grinning.

Amelia was stunned for a moment, then remembered she had posted it online that she had a weekend to herself with no husband or baby.

"Just... just doing some crocheting in the back yard." She stumbled out. Her face turned a little red as she thought about what she had just done in the shower.

"It's certainly a nice day for it. Hot out. Looks like you're staying cool." He grinned as he looked her up and down.

Amelia had a little crush on Nolan, and found herself feeling strangely turned on that he was checking her out like that. She shut the door and turned back around and headed in to the kitchen beckoning him to follow.

"Yeah I wanted to soak in as much sun as I can while I was crocheting, but I can't seem to find my crochet hooks. Can I offer you something to drink?" She said as she headed towards the refrigerator.

"Uh, sure, a beer is fine." Nolan replied as he located a seat next to the counter and sat down. "Don't let me stop you from the hunt. I need to check my email anyways." He said as he pulled out his phone.

Amelia opened the fridge and pulled out a beer and handed it to Nolan. She smiled as he glanced up long enough to take the beer and then back down to his screen. She noticed he had a wallpaper of Scarlett Johansson laying down on her stomach with her legs up in the air. She laughed to herself and said "Well as long as you can amuse yourself." Then strolled toward the doorway into the living room.

Nolan looked up as she walked away and watched as her dress waved in the air and her breasts bounced loosely under the dress. "God damn" he said under his breath. He watched her until she was out of view, then popped the top on his beer, took a drink, then went to stand in the doorway as he watched her rummage around again behind the sofa. Her dress lifted up again and he could tell she wasn't expecting him to be watching her, as she didn't bother to fix it. He stood quietly and watched as she was bent over rummaging around. He looked closely as her breasts swayed as she moved stuff. The strap on her dress slide down her arm a bit and he could see the side of her breasts. He flipped through his phone and found the video recorder and turned it on. He sat it on a stand near the door and aimed it toward the couch as he took a deep breath and said "Fuck it." to himself and quietly made his way over to the couch.

Amelia was sitting on her knee's on the couch leaned over one side as he made his way up to her. As he approached the couch his heart was racing and he broke stride and quickly moved up behind her shoving her face against the couch as he ran his hand under her arm and grabbed at her breast.

Amelia screamed in surprise as she felt a hand grasp her breast and shove her face forward. "What the fuck?" she screamed as she spun halfway around and tried to shove him away with one arm.

Nolan quickly grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her back and said "Shut up. You want this." As he lifted her dress and slapped her hard on the ass.

A million thoughts raced through Amelia's mind as the stinging sensation spread through her body, but she did as she was told. She let herself be pushed forward against the back of the couch as he let go of her breast and grabbed her hair with his other hand and pulled her head back and began to kiss her neck. She loved being treated roughly and let out a soft moan as his teeth nibbled softly against her neck. Nolan let go of her hair and pushed her head forward into the sofa and began kissing down her back as he ran his hand up the inside of her leg, she quivered as she felt his finger tips brush against her pussy and felt his mouth kissing it's way down her back.

"You're a dirty little whore aren't you." He said in a deep tone as he gave her ass another hard slap.

"Say it. Say you're a dirty whore." He said again forcefully as he slapped her ass even harder.

"Yes... yes, i'm a dirty bitch." Amelia whimpered as she flinched. She could feel his fingers circling outside her pussy and wanted them inside her.

Nolan grinned as she spoke. He knew his gamble had paid off and she was into it. He let go of her arm and bent down behind her, spreading her ass as he began to run his tongue up and down her smooth pussy. She was soaking wet and he licked it up with his tongue as he grabbed her ass even more tightly. Amelia began to moan as she felt his tongue on her pussy, slowly caressing up and down and pushing inside her ever so slightly. She jumped as he slapped her ass again hard, and rammed his thumb inside her. He roughly pulled her pussy open and stuck his tongue in her. Flicking it back and forth as he slapped her hard again on the ass. She pushed her ass back against him, wanting him to lick her harder.

Nolan stood up and said "You love it when I lick your pussy don't you, you filthy little slut."

Amelia turned back to look at him and nodded her head silently.

"Say it, say you want me to lick your pussy. Beg me to lick your pussy." He said as he took off his shirt.

"Please lick my pussy." She stammered. "Please..."

Nolan grinned as he unbuckled his belt and pulled it out from his pants. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back and wrapped the belt around her wrists tying them in place. She watched as he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He slowly removed him underwear as he walked up behind her and stepped up on the couch. He grabbed her hair hard and pulled her head towards him. He took his cock in one hand and rubbed it across her face.

"You want this cock don't you, you filthy bitch." He said as he pressed it against the side of her face and pushed it hard against her eye.

Amelia tried to nod as he rubbed his cock across her lips.

"You suck this cock you little whore. You ain't getting your pussy licked." Nolan said as he let go of her hair and forced his thumb in her mouth. She could taste her juices on it as he forced her mouth open and shoved his cock in her mouth.

Nolan leaned his head back a bit as his cock entered her mouth and her warm spit hit his shaft. He took his thumb out of her mouth and grabbed her hair again as he thrust it deep inside her mouth. He pulled her head against his pelvis hard as he pushed forward getting every inch of it inside her mouth. To his surprise she didn't gag at all. He looked down at her wide-eyed and looking up at him. Mouth opened wide as his cock stuck down her throat. He pulled his cock out and got on his knee's on the couch and made her head follow. He shoved his cock back into her mouth as he reached over and violently broke her dress strap. The dress fell down and her large breast pushed out. He grabbed her hair with his other hand and broke the other strap and pulled her dress down around her stomach.

"Such beautiful tits you have." He said as he forced her mouth back and forth over his cock.

"You love this cock don't you." He said as he slapped her breast with his free hand.

"You want this inside you. Don't you?" He asked as he pulled out his cock. Spit trickling down Amelia's mouth she nodded.

"Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to stick it in you." Nolan said as he slapped her face. "Fucking beg me to fuck you hard."

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me hard. I want to feel you inside me." Amelia said as she looked at his cock achingly.

Nolan slide off the sofa with her hair still in hand and moved around behind her. Amelia could feel the anticipation building as he climbed up behind her. Nolan shoved her head forward and she fell flat on her stomach on the sofa. He grabbed her dress and yanked it up around her stomach.

"You're going to get fucked hard you little bitch. I'm going to fuck you like a whore." He said as he pushed one of her legs off the sofa.

Nolan positioned himself with a knee on the sofa and a leg on the floor as he circled his dick around her pussy. Feeling the warmth and quivering. He slapped her ass hard at the very second he entered her. He grabbed Amelia's dress with one hand and began to thrust deep and hard into her.

"Oh you feel so good on my dick." He said as he pulled back against her dress and kept thrusting.

He leaned forward and grabbed Amelia by the hair and forced her head back as he bit her neck. The sofa creaked as he thrusted deep inside her. She could feel herself bounce against the leather on the sofa with each powerful lurch of his hips. Nolan ran his fingers into her mouth and she was more than obliged to softly suck his finger tips as he whispered into her ear. "You're a dirty little slut. I love fucking you, you dirty little slut."

Nolan sat back up and grabbed her bound hands by the belt and slapped her ass again, and again as he kept pounding away at her. He could feel the excitement building as he stopped suddenly and pulled out. He scrambled to his feet next to the sofa and moved up to her head as he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his still dripping wet cock in her mouth.

"Taste what you begged me to do to you." He said as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. She was laying half on the sofa now, half off.

Nolan stepped back, spit still connecting his dick to her mouth and grabbed her by the bound hands and pulled her hard to her feet. Amelia winced a bit as her arms were pulled back against their sockets. Nolan pulled her to the side and sat on the sofa.

"Come here whore. Come sit on my cock and ride it." Nolan said as he beckoned for her.

Amelia stepped forward and climbed up on the sofa. Lowering herself down onto his dick as he grabbed her by the side and guided her. She began to bounce up and down slowly as he reached up and grabbed her breast in his hand and squeezed hard. He looked her in the eye's as he let go of her breast and grabbed her face in his hand.

"Fuck this dick. Fuck it like you've always wanted to." He said as he squeezed her face in his hands.

Amelia pulled her face away from his hand as she leaned back and began to bounce harder and harder on his dick.

"Yes. Yes... That's it you slut. Fuck that dick." Nolan said as he took his now free hand and slapped her bouncing tits hard.

Amelia screamed loudly as she bounced harder and harder. She could feel her muscles tensing up as his dick penetrated deep inside her. Nolan slapped her tits hard again as she bounced. He leaned back and moaned as he watched her now red tits bounce up and down as she rode him. Amelia screamed as she felt the warm satisfaction of climax wash over her and she stopped and slung herself forward against him.

"We aren't done yet, bitch." Nolan said with a grin as he pushed her off him onto the sofa and spun her around facing him.

He spread her legs as he pulled her out on the edge of the sofa and enter her again. Amelia screamed as he still quivering pussy accepted his dick. Nolan pushed his fingers deep into her mouth as he began to pump hard. He slapped her on the face as he pumped and looked her in the eyes.

"You're a dirty whore and I'm going to fuck you like one." He said as he continued to thrust deep into her.

She could feel another orgasm building as Nolan entered her harder and harder. Slapping her face again and again.

"You... filthy.... slut." Nolan stammered one word at a time as he pounded away at her.

Amelia screamed again even louder as she climaxed again, but Nolan didn't let up. He just pounded hard. Grabbed her tits hard in one hand and slapping them with the other. He pounded and moaned loudly as he watched her tits jostles back and forth, beat red from the abuse. Suddenly he stopped and yanked her by the legs onto the floor with a crash. The sudden jolt stunned her for a moment. Nolan climbed on to her chest and pushed her tits together as he put his dick between them and thrusted on her chest. She moved her mouth forward so the tip of his dick could enter it. Suddenly she found her head pushed back against the floor as Nolan climbed up higher on her and shoved his whole dick down her throat. He was practically on her face as he thrusted deep into her face. He moaned louder and louder until he finally pulled back and began to jerk himself off. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head towards him as he moaned loudly and came all over her face. She could feel the warmth hit her face and lips as he unloaded on her. He rubbed his dick across her lips softly then stood up.

"You're an amazing fuck you know that." He said staring down at her laying on the floor covered in cum. He went over and put on his underwear, pulled his pants on and began buttoning up his shirt. He looked back at her still laying on the floor.

"You can keep the belt... I'll be back for it later." He said with a grin as he headed over to the stand where his phone was sitting, picked it up and turned off the recorder and placed it in his pocket on his way out the door.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
A Special Delivery Amelia and Nolan have a risky encounter.in Loving Wives
A Risky Encounter Nolan risks everything for another shot at Amelia.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories