Rough Quickie with an Ex

Story Info
Rough reward for you.
1.3k words
4
31.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our final presentation in one of our communication class required long presentations from one student and counter statements from another. Somehow, as the dice rolled, you would be presenting, and I would be refuting your arguments. This kind of verbal battle was what killed our relationship in the first place, but I particularly didn't see any potential harm that would come from eviscerating you today.

Although I admit, as you strode in front of me and down the row of desks with your tight ass hugging your green sundress, I felt I might actually enjoy your presentation, for once in a long while. As you paced the room in pumps, your long, lily white legs shined brightly as a reason for your attractiveness. Your small, pert breasts pressed against the top of your dress, fully covered, but also showcasing the light pink nipples I loved so much earlier in life to consume with my lips and tongue. I could already feel my erection growing in my jeans as I leaned back in my chair and slowly stroked a finger over it as you spoke.

There would be times when you would move forward, leaving a couple of desks behind you, and lick your lips and make points in my direction, and I'd just smirk back, looking past you to see pairs of guys salivating at your ass, and I smiled more on the inside knowing that they've never had those globes pressed against their hips...while having a handful of your hair wrapped in their fingers as you writhe below me on my cock as I ram you from behind. Nope, that was our memory.

Finally, you ended, and among the applause, shot me a wink, and walked back to the row I was sitting in, and slid into the chair next me. Biting your lip, you smile as you eyes fall down to my crotch, and with a bit of a haughty air to your voice, you state;

"Your turn. Good luck dominating me."

The few in the class that knew our history laughed at this statement, but I just stood, and squeezed in between your chair and the wall, making sure my hardon pressed against the back of your neck. I strode to the front and began to make my points. As I spoke, you sank back in your chair, being behind everyone else, and scooted forward so I could see your legs, tightly pressed together. A hand fell in between and began stroking up and down your alabaster skin and I felt myself thicken even more.

I decided to pull the same tease you pulled on me and stepped between a pair of desks, in front of two girls, who began eyeing my throbbing member in my jeans. They both licked their lips and stopped taking notes until I moved on...talking all the way. In response you rolled your eyes, and began spreading your legs and pulling the bottom of your dress up, exposing your thighs...and a pair of black panties, probably the same pair that I bought you for Valentine's Day when we were together. My cock was at full mast now and I was unashamed, and honestly only the small handful of girls in the class noticed...if the guys did they weren't making any sign whatsoever of looking.

As I reached my closing paragraph, I saw you pull out a piece of notebook paper and sharpie, jot something down, and leave in on my desk, before leaving the room. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, as I finished, and waltzed back to my seat, discretely grabbing the paper. It had one word on it.

"Elevator."

The academic building we were in had an elevator that went to an abandoned basement floor. Something that you and I discovered and consummated two years ago when we dated. I smiled, knowing what you had in store, and any kind of confrontational feelings I had because of this project found themselves on the backburner in favor of raw passion and fury.

I split away from the rest of the class to find the elevator, in a hallway that was just as abandoned as the floor below we would visit. The minute I pressed the button open and walked in your were on me. Small hands pressed me against the button wall as you snaked one down to grip my cock through my jeans and you raised up on your tiptoes to kiss me hungrily and deeply, biting my lip as you pulled away. I quickly pressed the door close and basement floor buttons before shoving you roughly into the other corner of the area and following you there, on hand gripping your hair and pulling your lips to me, the other squeezing your ass before cupping your already soaking pussy through the material of your dress and panties. You stifled a moan while digging your nails up under my shirt and pulling it up.

"Bitch." I said as you scratched me harder then you ever had while removing my shirt. Your immediate response was to bite at my chest, then neck, then kiss me once and say;

"Fuck me like it then."

The elevator stopped and you pushed me out of the elevator and against a wall, before climbing up into my arms and wrapping your legs around my waists, pressing your crotch against mine and moaning into my ear. I took this opportunity to pull your dress below your tits and lift you up a bit more so I could suck and bite on your perfect little mounds, all while carrying you to the door to one of the abandoned classrooms we had fucked in so many times before. Your nails dug deep in my back as I bit at your tits and collar bone and neck, which probably just set up a cyclical happening of passion. I slammed the door closed behind us and set you on a desk, my hand dropping to slide your panties aside and finger you furiously, your hands falling to your sides and gripping the edge of the desk, lost in full pleasure as I kissed your forehead, lips, and neck. You always were the one that gave in to not responding back, and i reveled in controlling you.

I paused only to undo my belt and jeans, and get my cock out of my boxers, but after a few seconds of freedom for you, I quickly shoved my thick cock into your tight wet dripping snatch, falling into a chokehold I hadn't experienced with anyone but you. You still had the tightest vagina that I ever felt, and I reveled in stretching it with my throbbing member. You moaned and cussed against me, trying to mount any kind of sexual opposition, but I quickly pulled your arms behind your back and gripped your wrists with one of mine. My other hand found your neck and i squeezed it as I kissed you and looked you in the eye.

"The only time I want to here you fucking speak to me is when you tell me you want to fuck or suck me. That's it."

I felt your cunt tighten around my cock and I knew you found your role acceptable. You nodded as I squeezed harder and increased my speed, pounding you harder and harder as I felt my balls tighten. I pulled out and sat on the desk beside you, grabbed the back of your neck and pulled your snarky little mouth down on my cock, moving you up and down and fucking your face, as you began to gag and have watery eyes in response. I wanted your smeared mascara all over my thighs so I fucked your throat even harder, smiling as you wrenched one of your hands free to play with my balls.

"I'm close...bitch," I growled as the sound of you gagging turned me on even more. With one final pump, I began spurting cum into your mouth. I kept moving your head up and down until it was finished, and held you there for a few seconds after, loving the feeling of a nice, warm, slutty mouth on my softening cock.

"Good girl," I said as I finally released you.