Rough Reasoning

Story Info
Mandy's fantasy doesn't quite go as planned.
3.8k words
4.7
10.2k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was sitting on a bar stool searching for a man. She'd been coming to this seedy tavern for almost a month now, trolling for just the right guy. She knew that she shouldn't be here in the first place; after all, she had a wonderful life. She was a gorgeous girl, she was halfway through college, and she had been living with her rich boyfriend for two years now. Lenny was a nerd, to be sure, but he was loaded! He had a body most men envied, a big dick that most would kill for, and a sizable bank account. His endurance and attention to her pleasure in the bedroom were beyond anything most women could even dream.

Until lately. Mandy had been feeling dissatisfied by sex for nearly two months now. It wasn't Lenny's fault at all. He had still managed to wring reluctant orgasms from her up until two weeks ago, but Mandy was struggling. She was becoming desperate.

Lately she had been drawn in by a fantasy that she just couldn't escape. Though she loved Lenny, she was very much embarrassed to tell him she really wanted and needed to just be used. To be subjugated and demoralized in every single way. She wanted to be called a slut and a whore and have dirty words slung at her as she serviced her man, her master, anyway he way he wanted. Lenny wouldn't understand. He was much too kind and respectful of women to give her what she wanted.

Mandy knew that she should be happy with her life and the man that adored her, but she just couldn't control her urge. Her fantasies had her in a vice grip and simply would not release her to be satisfied. For months now she'd found herself sneaking off to look up BDSM porn after Lenny fell asleep to get her rocks off, whether she'd had an orgasm from Lenny or not. So now Mandy was determined to live out her fantasy for one night. Surely one night would be enough, maybe. And so ended up in this hole-in-the-wall bar again, waiting.

She was a bombshell tonight. She was a 5'8 beauty with DD tits, hourglass waist, curvaceous hips and ass, and dark hair and eyes that clashed with her pale milky skin. Mandy was dressed to kill in a tight black skirt that barely covered her ass, stiletto boots that ended right below her knee, and a skin-tight dark red tee that ended three inches above the top of her skirt and had a severely plunging neckline. She looked like what she was: a slut begging to be used.

Nevertheless, Mandy was having a hard time getting the right man. A month after she had started her search, she still hadn't found the right person. She'd had plenty of offers, of course, but from soft, gentle men who wanted a night of love and passion from a woman, not to virtually rape the willing.

So, for the fourth Friday in a row, she sat at the bar when her boyfriend thought that she was out clubbing with the girls.

At least, that was what she told him.

All her carefully laid plans suddenly went to hell as she saw Lenny walk through the door and scan the room. He was dressed in sweats and a tank, his usual clothes that he wore around the house after work. When his eyes fell on her they narrowed in anger, and Mandy fought not to get up and leave in order to avoid the confrontation she knew was coming.

As he marched up to her, she started thinking out excuses to explain why she was here by herself in a seedy bar instead of dancing at a trendy nightclub with the girls.

When Lenny had finally made it to her, she quickly realized her nerdy, sweet, calm and collected boyfriend had vanished as he roughly grabbed her arm and half-pulled her off her perch against his chest. "What the fuck are you doing Mandy?" he spat through gritted teeth.

"Lenny, calm down. Kelly wanted to check the place out before we went to the club, but something she ate earlier didn't agree with her and the other girls took her home. I had ordered a drink and wanted to finish it, so they said they'd be back to pick me up—" She went silent as he shook her roughly, and she shut up.

The color in Lenny's face was rising as his anger increased. "That's a goddamn lie. You know it, and I fucking know it. You know how I know, you lying bitch?" His grip tightened and he pulled her even closer, his face a mere two inches from hers.

Damn, he is really riled up, Mandy thought. She could practically feel the heat of his rage beating against her skin.

"I decided to go out for dinner, Mandy," his voice softened to a dangerous pitch, a mocking story-telling tone taking over. "And who should I run into at Max's, but your little friends, Brenda and Ronnie. They seemed a little dressed down compared to you when you left this evening, but I thought that maybe your plans had changed. So I asked them where you were." His hand on her arm tightened even further, and she had to fight down a mewl of pain. "They said they hadn't seen you in over six weeks. So I don't know what the hell you've been doing the past four, but it is ending. Now. Tonight. Now go get your skanky ass into my car, while I settle your bill with the bartender." Lenny released her and she almost fell, he had almost pulled her off the stool with his grip.

"But my car is around the corner—" she started after regaining her balance.

"I don't think I fucking asked about your car, bitch," he almost yelled in her face. "I said to get into my goddamn car, and you better be sitting in it before I fucking leave the front door of this establishment." He spun around to hail the bartender, and Mandy scuttled out of the building as fast as her stilettos would carry her.

She only had a moment of indecision as to what car to go to, and she quickly chose Lenny's, which sat directly in front of her, parked haphazardly in the no-parking zone in front of the tavern. Mandy ran to it, relieved to find the doors unlocked. She let herself into the passenger seat, the sedan door shutting softly behind her. She only had a moment to realize she was crying as her livid boyfriend emerged from the bar. His angry strides reaching the driver's side too quickly for her liking.

Why the hell did I get into his car? Mandy thought as Lenny slammed the door of the car and violently jammed the keys into the ignition, twisting viciously. Because I love him, and I haven't cheated on him. This is salvageable, she told herself. She braced herself against the door as he whipped out of the space, speeding down the street.

"Lenny, I—"

"Shut up," he interrupted, jaw clenching.

"But I'm—"

"I said, shut the fucking hell up, Mandy. If you can't, I have something else for your lying mouth to do."

Her eyes widened at his words, and she glanced down to see a sizable bulge beginning to tent the front of his baggy sweats.

"I just wanted to explain—" She was cut off as he grabbed her silken brown curls and pulled her face down to his crotch. Fresh tears pricked her eyes at the pain in her scalp, just as a thrill to her pussy alerted her to the arousal quickening within her.

"Take it out," Lenny demanded, his hard timbre tolerating no defiance.

Mandy hastened to obey, relieved but not surprised to find him commando. His cock was half-erect, six inches long, only just starting to widen.

"Suck it," was his next command, and she opened her mouth to take him in. Almost immediately his grip on her hair slackened, to be replaced only a moment later when his fingers threaded through the strands at the base of her skull, close to the scalp. Another wicked thrill shot through Mandy when she realized his new grip would give him more control over her head. A small moan escaped her, vibrating against his dick, which swelled at the sensation.

"You like that, bitch?"

She whimpered around his cock, which was growing wider and longer by the second. His girth was spreading her lips thin, and his length was beginning to press against the back of her throat. Normally this would be the point Mandy would end her oral ministrations, but this was not a normal night, and Lenny pressed her head down when she tried to pull up.

Her gag reflex began to kick in, but Lenny kept the pressure on her head. "God, that feels so good, you little slut." She heard his other hand rub against the steering wheel when he tightened his grip from the pleasure.

Rhythmically, Lenny began pulling her head up and down on him, essentially fucking himself with her face as his cock became fully erect. At red lights, he held her head down, his dick completely thrust in her mouth, gasping as her throat grasped the length of cock pressed down her throat. For a brief moment after the light changed, he'd allow her to breathe, and Mandy felt her entire being begin to surrender itself to Lenny's control.

All too soon they found themselves at their house, and as Lenny sat in the garage waiting for the door to shut on the car, he released the catch on his seat, reclining back until he could hold Mandy's head in place as he thrust his prick into her orifice. A minute after the door descended he released her altogether, all but throwing her into the passenger seat, dazed.

Mandy was still out of it when Lenny opened her door and lifted her out, throwing her over his shoulder with a slight grunt of exertion. He got into the house and headed toward the bedroom, her stomach wedged on his shoulder, and her breasts pressed against his back. As they headed down the hallway, his hand crept up her skirt, probing between her thighs to find the wetness that had been building during the wild car ride home. As his fingers crept down to meet her clit, she awakened from her stupor and began thrashing around.

Luckily for Lenny, they had reached the bedroom, and he tossed her onto the bed, clambering up after her to pin her down.

"Lenny, please, let's just talk—"

"It's too late to talk," he interrupted again, silencing her with a bruising kiss. When she refused to open her mouth, he nipped at her lips until she gasped and he seized his chance to plunder the wet cavern with his tongue. His hands wrapped around her wrists where her palms were pushing against his chest. He lifted them above her head, where he managed to secure them in one hand. His hips secured her lower half, his erection rubbing between the cradle of her hips.

And while he was distracting Mandy with his rough touch, his free hand reached out to the nightstand, finding what he had stored on the surface before heading out to find his wayward girlfriend. He hastily bound Mandy's wrists together with the fabric before she noticed. He had just secured the makeshift handcuff to the headboard with the second tie when Mandy realized exactly what he had done.

"God Lenny, please," she begged. "I'm so sorry, I swear nothing happened. I just needed to go out for a drink—"

"—by yourself, dressed like a white trash slut," he finished, shoving a hand in the front of her shirt, under her bra to find her nipple and pinch it mercilessly. "And let's not forget the fact that you were leaving your devoted boyfriend at home, oblivious to the fact that you were going out to fuck the first stranger that would take your hungry cunt."

"It's not like that, Lenny, please," she begged, tears spilling down her cheeks, both from the pain and the humiliation that it turned her on.

"Shut up, you lying whore," he said, reaching for the scissors he had stashed on the bedside table. Quickly he made work of the tee and the bra. "I guess you'll just be happy that you're going to get a hard cock plowing you at all tonight, even if it is mine." He threw the ruined shirt and bra away from the bed and shifted his body up hers, nudging Mandy's mouth again with his ten-inch meat. "Open up again, bitch, you know you want it." He decorated her lips with precum while he waited, and when she opened and began suckling, he rammed it into her mouth, pumping his hips into her face while she gasped for breath.

When his cock was well-lubricated with her saliva, he pulled out and lifted his heavy ball sac above her face. "Suck my nuts, whore," he instructed, reaching behind him to twist a nipple cruelly. When she opened her mouth to cry out, he lowered them between her lips.

Mandy set to work worshipping her mouthful, caressing the soft, hairy skin with her tongue, rolling the testicles in her mouth, teasing him with her teeth until small spurts of precum shot out of his cock, flying up into the air only to fall and spatter on her face and in her hair.

Eventually he ordered, "Enough," and drew back, placing his wet cock between her breasts. Each hand grabbed a nipple and lifted, sandwiching his meat between her flesh. "Lift your head and tongue the head of my dick," he demanded roughly, beginning to thrust between her breasts. Mandy did as she was told and, lulled by his rhythmic motions and his rough grasp on her nipples, unconsciously began undulating her hips to Lenny's thrusts.

Soon enough Lenny released her breasts and Mandy moaned from the relief her nipples felt. He moved down to tug her skirt off her legs and roughly wrenched her thighs apart, lining the head of his cock with her weeping slit. He gave her no warning, but slammed his entire length inside her with one mighty thrust while simultaneously stroking her clit with his thumb roughly.

It was too much for Mandy and she came, screaming from the sudden, intense pleasure from her clitoris and the burning ache from her stretching pussy.

"That's it, bitch, come for me, you little cunt." Lenny didn't let up except to stop the assault on her clit and immediately set a brutal, pounding pace that had her climax extending far beyond the usual time frame. Every time her insanely tight pussy contracted around his cock, a fresh wave of warm cream coated his cock.

When he felt her orgasm begin to wind down, Lenny spoke again, saying "I don't think so, whore. You wanted a good fuck, well, you're going to get one." He hooked her knees under his elbows and lifted, thrusting even deeper and reapplying his rough thumb to her clitoris. Mandy shot up in flames again, hoarsely screaming through rough vocal cords. She writhed against him, trying to escape the intense pleasure his unrelenting thumb and cock wrung from her.

"Stop fighting me, bitch. This is what you wanted, a deep, hard dicking. Take it all, every last inch of it. You know you love it, slut. Here, I might have something even better for you."

The world tilted as Lenny spun her around and rose to his knees behind Mandy. She jerked and twisted, impaled by his cock as it twisted the walls of her cunt as she was placed on her knees, elbows, and forearms on the bed. Lenny resumed his remorseless pace, balls slapping her clit as he reached around to cup her breasts, nipples poking between his middle and index fingers, being squeezed and rolled. "You like this, Mandy?" he whispered in her ear, squeezing his large handfuls of breast. "You like being fucked like the animal you are? Are you a bitch in heat?" Mandy moaned and thrust back upon him lazily, completely lost in the haze Lenny's sexual assault wound about her.

Suddenly Lenny froze, impaling her completely. His hands released her aching breasts and nipples, instead pressing between her shoulder blades, hard and insistent. Whimpering, Mandy complied, letting her arms collapse underneath her. Immediately his cock seemed even bigger, felt even deeper through the new angle of penetration, though he had already been fully sheathed inside her. His hands drifted up the new angle of her back, towards her ass, which he softly caressed.

"You know, Mandy," Lenny started conversationally, "I think you've been a very bad girl. Dressing like a whore, going out without underwear, looking for another man's cock, sucking my dick practically in public. I feel foolish for rewarding you for such bad behavior with those spectacular orgasms. I think it's time for some punishment."

Mandy, incoherent from her pleasure, wasn't able make sense of the words until his hand descended, and then her world was awash in sparkles even as her ass flamed from the sharp contact. Her cunt contracted viciously around his invading cock, and she choked on a scream. She attempted to lurch away on instinct, but Lenny's hand was in her hair again, restraining her. It sharply pulled her completely back onto his cock.

"Now, now, slut, that wasn't very nice. You wanted cock, so you got it, and now you try to pull away before I've even had my fun? I don't think so."

The hand not holding her in place by her hair fell again and she screamed hoarsely from the flare of her ass and the reflexive spasm of her cunt around his cock. "Jesus, God, Lenny!" she rasped.

"Who am I, bitch?" He spanked her again.

"Lenny!"

"Who?" Spank.

"Lenny!"

"Who?" Spank.

"LENNY!" she sobbed.

He spanked her rapidly five more times on that cheek before switching the hold on her hair. He made it even with ten blows to her other ass cheek. Every time he struck, he received the same wild spasm around his hard cock. Meanwhile, Mandy uttered either a raspy scream, gasp, or sob through her arched throat, depending on how much breath she had at the time.

When he was done with his punishment, he released her hair, allowing her arms to collapse again beneath her. When Lenny found her legs about to fold as well, he withdrew his cock and untied her bound wrists from the headboard, flipping her onto her back and pulling her hips down to the edge of the bed.

Looking down at her, Lenny observed the wild brown curls, spread about her head. Mandy's upstretched arms were lax, wrists slightly pink from where the tie had bound them. Her eyes were heavy lidded, glazed and unfocused with pleasure and exhaustion. Her breasts were mounded against her chest, nipples still rock-hard and slightly distended from misuse. Her belly lay flat, rising slightly with every breath. Her pubic hair was matted from her copious juices, which anointed her thighs all the way down to her knees.

She had never looked so beautiful.

Lenny stepped to the edge of the bed and lined his dick up with her pussy once more. He thrust in slowly, exquisitely, adding a circular motion with his hips that never failed to drive her wild.

Exhausted, Mandy shuddered as her body began once again to respond. She felt her aching cunt warm, especially when the little twist he added penetrated the fog that was quickly dissipating from her senses. She moaned and jerked when he brushed her over-sensitive clit gently, her hips rolled, and her eyes lifted to meet his.

This time there were no words, just his eyes meeting hers. Every thrust, he increased the pace without losing his gentleness. Her legs rose up to wrap around his waist, heels of her boots digging into his buttocks, giving an edge of pain to his pleasure. Gradually he pushed deeper within her, stretching her like he normally would have at the beginning of lovemaking. When he finally bottomed out he lightly grazed her clit and froze, fully sheathed inside her. When he brushed her clit a second time, the final flutters began and Mandy moaned long and low, breaking eye contact to close her eyes in bliss as her walls contracted yet again.

Lenny took this opportunity to pick up his tempo from earlier in the evening, pistoning into her with driving force, adding a graze to her clit with each impalement. Mandy's orgasm cranked higher and she wailed, exploding around him full-force yet again, and Lenny finally found his own fulfillment in the frantic grasping of her pussy, her boots' stilettos pressed hard into his ass. He froze deep within her and felt his release everywhere, from his toes to the crown of his head, as he pumped his seed deep within her.

Exhausted, Lenny pulled off his lover's boots and crawled onto their bed, pulling a passed-out Mandy towards the pillows near the headboard. He covered them both up, and wrapped his girlfriend in his arms and held her close, kissing the top of her head.

12