Rough Rider Ch. 2

Story Info
Cowboy gives her more than she bargained for.
2.4k words
4.49
67.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers

She'd dressed casually and comfortably, followed the winding instructions to his farmhouse, and stepped out of the car. The evening that awaited her was one that would be replayed over and over in her head, and would open the door to many new experiences for her.

The first of those new experiences came shortly after dinner. They'd had a very relaxing night, dinner was delicious, and the wine incredible. After the dishes had been cleared they'd relaxed with the wine left over from dinner, and the conversation had taken them idly from one subject to the next, none of them carrying much depth, but all of them satisfying their hazy minds. Truth be told, Debbie had drank far more wine this evening than he had, and she was enjoying the warmth that settled and swirled in the pit of her stomach. Before the night was over, Jake had sprawled out on the couch, his boots kicked off, with Debbie sitting on the floor in front of him, leaning against the couch. The calm was comforting, and not the least bit awkward, and his hand had strayed to her shoulder, where it rested, and occasionally slipped through her hair. Her eyes closed, and she focused on the sensations his fingers were producing. She loved the way his fingers would grab at her hair. Every so often it seemed like he forgot what was going on around him, and his fingers would tangle in her hair and tug, sending a chill of excitement through her. She was always disappointed when he pulled his hand away.

"Have you ever wondered where you belong in life?" It was the first either of them had spoken in a long time and it took a moment to clear her mind enough to concentrate on the question.

"What do you mean?"

He paused a moment before he answered, collecting his thoughts, and absentmindedly winding her hair around his fingers again. All at once he was on his feet and crouching down in front of her. "Think about it, sitting down there on the floor, why are you sitting there, instead of up beside me? Why did you clean up the dishes tonight, without me ever even asking you? Why did you jump to get my coffee this morning, after your shift was over?" He fired questions at her continuously, and it was difficult to wrap her half drunk mind around them. "I don't know, is there a right answer here?" She laughed softly, only to look up and find his eyes serious. Him being this close to her was definitely having an effect on her. She could feel his breath on her neck, and she struggled not to reach out and kiss him then and there.

He pulled her up by her arms and walked her backwards until she was flat up against the wall. His eyes searched hers until she was forced to look away from him. "Have you ever been taken, by a strong man, so forcefully that you didn't know if you had any control in the situation at all?" Before she could get out an answer to the question his lips were on hers, pressing down until her lips opened and his tongue sought hers, before pushing it aside, and exploring her teeth. It was over much too soon, and he pulled back just as suddenly as he had begun. Her body was completely alive now, aware of every spot his fingers were touching her. She was perfectly aware of the feel of his breath on the tip of her nose as he pulled away, and she could feel very distinctly his bulge pressing through his jeans into her stomach.

He pulled her arms up over her head, and grabbed both wrists in his big hand. His right hand slid slowly down her arm until he was at the top of her breast. He watched her intently, judging everything about the situation, her heavy breathing, the way her eyes were half closed, the way her hands were literally limp in his grasp. He reached back and pulled the small pocket knife from his jeans. Her eyes opened wider as he flicked the knife open and put it gently to her collar bone. She could feel the blade pressing into her skin, and then felt as it slid farther down her exposed cleavage. She didn't know if she was excited or scared at this point.

"Have you ever knelt at a mans feet?" The knife slid slowly down her top, slicing the button away easily and she watched as it fell to the floor. "Have you ever submitted totally to his will?" The blade slipped farther down, and the next two buttons fell. She could feel the familiar hot moisture collecting between her legs and her body moved trying to press against his, but he held her fast to the wall. "What if I told you, that tonight, I would make you mine, and that you would never forget it?" His knife finished its slow path down her shirt and she could feel the cool breeze hitting her bare skin. She opened her mouth to answer, but realized she had no moisture in her throat, and it came out a jumbled croak. He grinned slyly and watched her for a moment before he tightened his grip on her wrists and turned to walk away, dragging her behind him. She struggled to keep up with him in this awkward position. Her mind was racing. She didn't know if she should be scared, or turned on. Her body seemed to know, though, because she could feel the way her entire body was alive with excitement. She knew there'd be a damp spot in her jeans by the time he got to wherever he was going. She decided for the moment, on excitment.

When he stopped, she barely had time to glance around her before the darkness enveloped her. She felt him tying the cloth behind her head, and she licked her lips slowly in anticipation. His hands came roughly at first, yanking the shirt from her shoulders, then softened only briefly as he unhooked the bra behind her back. Before she knew what was happening, he had her on the bed, and was sliding her jeans from around her legs. She wondered if he could see the moisture collecting between her thighs.

In a flash he had her back up and she could feel his hands working around hers, and she felt her arms being stretched up, until she was standing on her tip toes, and secured there. The leather around her wrists was soft, not at all threatening, and it gave her a thrill when she tested it, and realized she couldn't move from that spot. She heard him walking around her. Slowly. Examining her, she imagined. Now she was glad she had put on the sexy underwear. She wondered if he liked the dark green color against her dark skin. Suddenly she felt his hands on her face, stroking it softly, and he pulled her hair back and slid it gently behind her ear.

"Such beautiful hair." She heard him murmer to himself. She felt him run his hands through it slowly. "Do you know how long I've wanted to feel your hair run through my fingers?" She knew this question didn't require an answer, and she kept her lips closed tightly. His hand tightened roughly in her hair, yanking on it, and she cried out, the force pulling her head back before she regained her composure. As soon as her head came back up she felt the blade of his knife again, pressing against the delicate flesh of her neck. A light whimper escaped her throat before she felt his finger on her lips.

"I wont hurt you Debbie. You know me. We're friends, and I wouldn't hurt you." A hot tear rolled down her cheek, but she nodded her head to signal the she understood. His words were comforting, and she was glad he cared enough to soothe her.

The knife slid further down until it pressed into her breasts, and it traced around her nipple. She could feel her chest expanding with the effort of each breath, pushing harder against the blade each time. She closed her eyes underneath the blindfold and felt her body relax a little. She'd never played like this before, never even thought about it, but the feeling excited her terribly. She wanted to feel the blade against every inch of her skin.

Maybe she even wanted to feel it knick her a little.

She pushed that thought from her mind quickly and concentrated on his movements. Down, farther down, until just the tip of the long knife was pressed against her navel. It felt delicious! And she couldn't stop the flood of warmth that swirled between her thighs. He let his hand slide farther still, until the blade was pressed flat against the rounded part of her tummy, then slid it smoothly into the waistband of her panties. She heard the tiny rip, then felt the wet material slide from her body.

She felt him step close to her, and his body pressed firmly against hers as his arms wrapped around her waist, his lips sliding smoothly over her neck, kissing, licking, nipping, until she was writhing against him. Until she ached to feel him inside her. He stepped back and she heard him shed his clothing, then footsteps, as he walked around her slowly. His hands fell to her ass, cupping it in his palms and kneading it almost painfully. She winced as he squeezed the flesh. "You have such smooth skin." His lips were right behind her ear, and her head turned automatically toward the sound of his voice, but his hand wound quickly in her hair, and jerked it back. She couldn't remember ever being this wet. She felt wanton, and she relished the feel of his fist in her hair. He was keeping a tight rein on her, not letting her head move an inch as his other hand traced her bottom. She felt the sting as his hand came down on her ass, and the juices in her boiled.

She heard the moaning before she realized it was her own voice. Begging for the release she craved. Begging for the tiniest bit of friction against her swollen clit. Her hips arched up, and met only air.

She heard him chuckle softly, then felt as he released her hair, and stepped in front of her. The blindfold dropped away, and she opened her eyes quickly hoping to get a glance of his body, but he'd already stepped behind her again. She let out a soft sigh of frustration, and closed her eyes again.

"So, I was right about you?" He spoke from somewhere behind her, and she could hear the grin in his tone.

"About what?" She knew it was a silly question, but she didn't really know what to say – or how to say it even. His answer came quickly, and she could tell he was farther away from her than he had been all evening. "About you! About your desires, your wants, your… inclinations." She imagined him sitting in a chair behind her, watching her, enjoying the way his questions made her fidget.

"I… I, don't know what you mean." There goes that damn stuttering again.

She heard him get up and walk towards her. Slowly, unrushed. He was taking his time, and part of her enjoyed the feeling of comfort, even if she was strung up in a doorway. She felt his hand gliding gently down her back. It made her shiver – but she was far from cold.

"I mean…" he let his voice trail off as his big hands worked down her back, "are you enjoying this as much as your body says?" She was slow to answer, but when she did, her voice was clear, and strong. "Yes, I am." His hands worked her hair away from her shoulders, pulling it back into a smooth line down the middle of her back before releasing it, and letting his hands travel around her body.

"I watched you, and studied you for so long. I argued with myself over whether you could enjoy a situation such as this. Whether your body would respond." He was pinching her nipples now, tugging them, rolling them between his fingers. "I've wanted to ask you out here for a long time now – wanted to find out if there was a slut hiding somewhere in you." His hands were flat against her tummy now, pulling her back against his body and she could feel his cock pressing firmly against her ass. He was leaning over her, his mouth close to her ear. She could feel the breath hot against her neck. "There were even nights when I laid in bed alone and fantasized about what it would be like to have you in this exact position …" he took in a long slow breath. "To have you as mine."

His cock slid effortlessly into her dripping cunt, and his fingers worked over her clit, rubbing and stroking until she was panting and jerking against her bonds. She loved feeling his chest heaving against her back, loved the way their bodies were becoming drenched in sweat. The blindfold fell back over her eyes, and she felt his cock slip out of her. When he moved away, she realized he had unhooked her wrists and she pulled her arms down painfully. He had left the cuffs on.

He led her across the room, and gently, almost lovingly, laid her on the bed and before long, the only thing clear in her mind was the feeling of his cock filling her. He rolled her over and pulled her up onto her knees. She put her head down and felt his hips slam against her ass. She loved the way his fingers gripped her cheeks as he shoved deep inside her. She felt his fist come up and tangle in her hair again, and he pulled her head back hard as he rode her. She heard him grunt and he shoved deep inside her. For as long as she could remember, she'd loved the feel of a man shooting his load inside her like that. The way it spurted against her walls always sent a thrill through her, and this time was no different. She came on his cock, her cunt gripping and milking him for all she was worth.

After they'd both caught their breath, they rolled over and snuggled down into the comforter. She could feel his breath on her back, low and gentle, and she closed her eyes against the glare of the light, and wondered what tomorrow would bring.

TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers