Rough Rider Ch. 3

Story Info
What lies in store for the naive Debbie?
3.3k words
4.32
48.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers

It'd been a week since their first get-together, and already Debbie was itching for another taste. They'd met up once since then – nothing extremely sexual, just a bite to eat after her shift one morning. They hadn't even talked about their night together. She was beginning to worry that he had lost interest. That fear was soon put to rest.

"What are you doing after work?" She had just sat his plate down, and she stood up quickly and wiped her hands on her towel before turning to grab the coffee pot.

"Not sure yet, did you have something in mind, Cowboy?" Of course he did. But she loved the teasing. The flirting. It's what made her smile the most when she thought about their time together. The playfulness pleased her greatly.

He laughed and glanced up at her. "One of these days someone will come along and put you in your place, woman." He grinned and winked at her before turning back to his hash –browns.

"And you think you're up for the job, do ya?" She grinned when he let out a loud chuckle. "Who better to put you in your place than the man that's had you hanging by your wrists in a door way?"

She could feel her cheeks getting hot at that comment, and she glanced around, assuring herself no one was within earshot. She turned back to him, just in time to catch a smile fading from his lips. If she didn't know better, she'd swear he got a kick out of making her uncomfortable like this!

"Meet me at the bookstore tonight," he was purposely avoiding her obvious embarrassment. "The one on twelfth. I'll be there at 10."

It hadn't been a request – and she hadn't taken it as one.

The bookstore he had referred to was a very large Barnes & Noble. She knew it well, as she had always fostered a love for reading, and most of the employees knew her by name. This worried her a little. Her husband had problems, but she certainly didn't want to leave him, and that might be the only option left to her if word made it back to him that she'd been running around on him.

She spent the evening nervously laying the foundation of her lie. She was going to Trina's house for a much -needed break from the general rumble of every day life. She knew Trina would cover for her. Just like she did last week.

As she got ready for the evening, though, her mind was spinning a million miles a minute. Recalling they're first encounter, remembering the different emotions that had been whirling through her for the past week. Just thinking about it made her wet all over again. She loved the feel of the rope on her wrists, the way he yanked her hair. She was positive her husband could see the flush in her cheeks as she fed the kids their dinner, bathed them, read to them, put them to bed. Fulfilling all of her household obligations and responsibilities, and the whole time her knees were trembling over the memory of a handsome cowboy putting his hands on her a week before.

She thought about the brunch they'd shared a few days ago, and she wondered why being out with him caused her to moisten up so quickly. When they'd sat down his hand immediately went to her thigh, and had slipped farther up her skirt until his pinkie had been touching the damp fabric of her panties. He left his hand there until the food arrived, and then he had squeezed the flesh, near painfully, before removing his fingers. It seemed at the time to be a possessive gesture. She couldn't help remembering the way her skin remained hot where his hand had rested. Halfway through their meal he had asked her to take her panties off and bring them back to him, and she had wasted no time in doing just that.

The real surprise came when she sat back down. He took the panties from her balled up fist and held them in front of his nose. She glanced around quickly, knowing they were in plain sight of anyone who chanced to lay eyes on them, and watched as he inhaled deeply. He had grinned at her before casually sliding the fabric in his jeans pocket.

That grin is what stayed in her mind as she drove to the bookstore. Getting out of the house hadn't been a problem – Mike hadn't taken his eyes off the television for more than twenty seconds since he'd been home - and now the only thing she had to concentrate on was Jake's grin. She was free to remember the way his big calloused hands had felt cupping her tits together, the way his tongue had darted out to lick each nipple tenderly.

She could feel the wetness growing between her thighs, and she fought off the urge to dip her hand down to stroke herself. She knew if she did, she wouldn't be able to stop. Mike could over look a lot of things, but she didn't think a totaled car was one of them!

She was relieved when she finally pulled into the parking lot, and she glanced at her watch before grabbing her purse and hurrying in. She was ten minutes late. She spotted him not far in, sitting in one of the heavy armchairs around a low coffee table. He looked strangely out of place among textbooks and cappuccinos of college kids. A smile played across her lips as she studied him. His dirty boots were crossed on the coffee table in front of him, one hand behind his head, and the other holding a book. He never seemed tense to her, always comfortable, and always oblivious of any occasional stares he might get from the people around him.

She stood over him for just a moment before he raised his eyes to hers, and a slow grin spread across his lips, one that seemed to light up his entire face – the one that always seemed to make her knees turn to jello.

"You're late."

She was surprised by the cool edge to his voice. She wasn't sure if she'd ever heard that tone in his voice. She began to explain, but was quickly stopped by a look in his eyes. One that screamed Confidence.

She got the message. It wasn't important what had kept her, only that she had kept him waiting. She was really beginning to think twice about this - about the whole meeting. She wasn't used to this look in his eyes.

He stood up quickly, dropping the book back down on the table in front of him, and slipped his hands over her shoulders. He stood a full 6 inches taller than her, and he leaned down until his lips were soft against her ear.

"I've been thinking about you all week. I can't get it out of my mind. Seeing you tied up like that, watching you as you listened for my footsteps, it just keeps playing over and over again in my head." His voice was harsh, needy, and she could feel his cock pressing through the tight blue jeans.

"All night I've been thinking about it, fantasizing, wanting more of you." His voice trailed off, only slightly above a whisper, and she felt his tongue dart out to lick at her ear lobe. If it hadn't been for his fingers gripping her shoulders, she was sure her knees would have buckled just then.

They stood there locked together like that for a long moment before either of them spoke, and when he finally did break the silence, she couldn't believe what she heard. "Go into the bathroom there and wait for me. I'll be a few moments behind." He started to sit back down again, then turned around mid-stride. "Oh, and take your panties off for me too. You know how I hate it when you wear them."

Just like that, he sat back down, and brought the book back up in front of his eyes. Debbie's mind raced for answers. He couldn't really be serious! She stood there for a moment, not quite knowing what to do. He had dismissed her. Or, that was the way he held himself anyway. He had given her a task, and thought nothing more of it. She started to say something, then quickly changed her mind when he looked up at her. That look was there again. The one that sent a tingle up her spine, and a flood between her legs.

"Didn't I give you something to occupy your time with?" It almost sounded like he mocked her, teased her – dared her to come up with a suitable response.

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, stalling for time, and for a minute, she thought she might cry. She changed her mind, and simply lowered her gaze instead.

"Well," he continued, "your only other option is to go back home to your husband and babies. Is that what you want?"

Her head snapped up quickly and searched his eyes. What she found surprised her – humor. He was enjoying this. He loved making her uncomfortable like this, loved seeing her in conflict with herself. He waited patiently while she studied his face, trying to figure out exactly what it was she saw there, what it was that drew her to him.

"I'm not going to wait here all night for you to make one silly decision, Debbie." He sounded exasperated, and he turned his eyes back to his book purposely. "It's your call."

She'd been dismissed once again.

She let out a long slow sigh, turned on her heel, and headed for the door. She didn't have to stand for this, and she wouldn't. She gave herself a little pep talk as she walked, assuring herself that she'd done the right thing by deciding to leave. Halfway to the front door though, she stopped. Directly to her right was the door with the sign 'Restroom' above it. And she hesitated. She heard herself curse softly under her breath. "You only live once, right?"

Quickly she stepped forward and pushed the heavy door open, and listened, as it swung shut behind her. She turned around to lock the door behind her, and immediately corrected the action. It seemed the seconds turned into minutes, and those into hours as she stood there, and silently debated with her common sense. Finally, the deliciously naughty side won, and she quickly slipped her damp panties down her thighs and stepped out of them.

She balled them up in her fist, first, and then thought about dropping them into her purse. She finally tossed them into the corner, exasperated at her own whirl pool of thoughts, and sat down on the closed lid of the toilet, her knees pressed too-modestly together, considering her current predicament.

Her eyes snapped forward when she heard the door creak open, only to lower them again when they met his gaze. He stood there for a moment in the door and she silently begged him to hurry up and close the door, she could see people walking around outside, and she knew that meant they could see in as well. He finally did step through, and he turned without ever taking his eyes off hers, and turned the lock. The sound seemed to echo throughout the large bathroom, reminding her of her situation, and she caught herself staring at his boots, unsure of where else to look. Finally he stepped directly in front of her

"Look at me, Debbie."

Her eyes slowly traveled up his legs, passing over his hips, with the wide belt situated on them, over his hard chest, and directly into his green eyes, that seemed to breath fire at her tonight. For some reason it made her extremely uncomfortable to look at his face, and she instinctively dropped her eyes again. In a flash she felt his fist tangle in her hair and yank her head back up until her eyes were settled firmly on his.

"There. Now that's much better." He mumbled softly, and his fingers slowly unwrapped themselves from her hair. She took in a shaky breath as she looked at him, and the moment dragged on forever. Finally he spoke.

"Get up. Put your hands on the wall there and stick your ass out." She hesitated for a split moment as the last remaining bits of her resolve crumbled away, then she was on her feet, and pressed against the wall. The tile felt cool under her sweaty palms, and she leaned her forehead against them too, thankful for the momentary relief from her heart pounding steadily in her ears.

She jumped when she felt his hands on her hips, pulling her farther back, farther from the wall.

"Keep your hands on the wall like I told you."

She quickly firmed her stance, making sure her palms were flat against the tiles. She felt his boot reach out and kick at the insides of her feet, pushing them farther apart, and she compliantly adjusted her feet wider apart.

She could feel his crotch pressed right against her backside now, his hands on either side of her, stroking and massaging her hips. His hand slid down farther until it was just under the hem of her short skirt, and slowly began a path up her thigh. She had chosen that skirt because of how short it was, but now she was seriously rethinking her decision. There was a small taste of fear in the back of her throat that she couldn't seem to swallow, her whole body on edge, waiting, listening. His hand continued to travel up her thigh under the skirt until it rested on her naked hip, and a slow tremor passed through her when he squeezed the flesh between his fingers.

He removed his left hand from her hip and began to slide it along her ass, cupping each cheek in his hand through her skirt, then lowering it until he was pushing at the hem of her skirt, sliding it farther up. He found her wet slit and gently teased his finger back and forth through it.

"Aaahh, so my little slut is already wet for me is she?"

She could almost hear the grin in his voice, and her eyes closed for a moment before she nodded her head slowly.

His finger continued its exploration of her cunt before traveling slowly up the crack of her ass and teasing the crinkled hole open with the tip of his finger. He added pressure, little by little, until his slippery finger popped through the opening, and she let her breath out in a quiet hiss as he massaged her ass from the inside out. He kept his finger there, barely inside her ass, as he reached around and stroked his thumb over her clit gently. Her hips rocked forward, trying desperately to increase the friction, and was quickly rebuffed when he yanked his finger from her ass and gave her bare bottom a loud smack.

Her eyes shot open and she stared blankly at the wall in front of her.

"I do things my way, if I'd wanted you to move, I'd have told you so. Is that clear Debbie?"

Her lips trembled when he said this, and for the second time that night she thought she might cry. She didn't know what had brought around his change of attitude so suddenly. To make matters worse, she couldn't decide if she liked it or not. No one had ever treated her this way before, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter every time he spoke to her like that.

She nodded her head slowly to signal she understood. Immediately his fingers were wrapped tightly in her hair again, and he yanked her head back, forcing her to look at the ceiling above her.

"I didn't hear you."

Her voice trembled as she tried to force it from her throat, but she managed a very shaky 'yes', before he released her hair, and returned his hand to her ass. He slowly started his ministrations all over again, and she let out a low sigh of contentment as she felt his fingers begin their work.

In no time at all he had her dripping wet and she was fighting a mad battle to keep her hips still. Just before she reached her breaking point though, his fingers disappeared, and she let out a slow hiss, fighting off the urge to scrape her clit right against the cold tiles just for a little relief.

His hand came up to the back of her neck, grasping her firmly between his fingertips, and he led her slowly back to the toilet seat. He lowered her gently, until her chest was pressed flat against the cold porcelain, and her ass waved in the air. She could hear his belt flying through the loops as he removed it quickly, his hand still pressed tight against her neck, and she closed her eyes for a moment as she concentrated on all the different sensations coursing through her body. She knew her ass was just about the only thing visible to him from her position, and she waved it in the air seductively, reveling in the feel of the cold air against her hot cunt. When he spoke, she could hear that that grin had returned to his face.

"I seem to have a little slut on my hands tonight - a wanton little whore, don't I?"

A loud moan escaped her lips and she nodded softly before uttering a quiet, "Yes."

She heard his jeans fall to the floor and she sucked in her breath in anticipation of what she hoped was coming. Before long she felt it, and she shuddered a little as he pressed his cock into her in one swift motion. His hand left her neck, and instead tangled in her hair, winding the long tresses around his fingers until he yanked her head back, and began a very fast rhythm, using his 'handle' as leverage. She moaned softly, feeling her throat muscles contract when he increased the pressure, pulling at her hair even harder, using it to pull her back to him, meeting him thrust for thrust. She couldn't believe how wet she was! She also couldn't believe she was enjoying this this much. Enjoying being … used, like this!

She felt him starting to swell inside her, giving her an incredibly full feeling directly before he pumped his cum into her. He held her like that for a long time, and his hold on her hair gradually loosened, leaving her with a very dull ache in her scalp. His body slowly relaxed into her, and when he finally withdrew, she felt his cum trickling down her thigh. She reached for a tissue, but was quickly told otherwise.

"Leave it."

It was a very simple command, and for some reason, it was one that she didn't have much trouble following. She shrugged, and straightened her clothes as best she could. When he was finally dressed and presentable again, he kissed her lips gently, his hand resting on her cheek.

"Follow me out in a few moments. I'm parked right in front - we're leaving. I'll bring you back to get your car later."

When he was gone, she gathered up her things and stepped out into the real world again, very conscious of the smiles and stares she got from a few people who had seen Jake leave a moment earlier. She blushed deeply, but kept her head up as she walked out the door, and into the night.

TxSweets
TxSweets
16 Followers