Rough Week

Story Info
He comes home from work to an unexpected visitor.
1.3k words
4.04
55.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rough week at work, and he was glad to get back home to relax. He had just walked in the door when he heard the phone ringing. He sighed when whoever it was hung up when he answered. He walked back to his bedroom to undress and crash for the night and was startled at what he saw. Standing at the foot of his bed with her hands on her hips was a girl. She was wearing a strapless black corset, low-rise black panties, and thigh-high black hose held up by black garters that matched her black high heels. Her shiny dark hair was long and soft around her face; her dark eyes sparkled. The only color to be found was her bright red lipstick and matching nail polish.

He stood in the doorway for a moment, unable to move. How did she get in here? he thought. The slight worry he was feeling soon left him when he stopped wondering how and started wondering why she was here. She was obviously there for a purpose and the way she was dressed...he had to admit it turned him on a little. As he walked towards the bed to sit she circled him so they faced, keeping eye contact at all times. He sat on the end of the bed with his legs hanging off and waited to find out why she was there. He was too shocked to speak, and could only smile nervously.

They stared for a moment, taking each other in. He was cute, and had an almost boyish charm to him. He oozed sexuality that most people failed to notice. In fact, even he was unaware of it, which made him even sexier.

She slowly walked the few steps to him and simply stood in front of him, close, but not close enough to be touching. He could feel a stirring low in his body as she stood so close to him. She leaned down and he thought she was going to whisper something in his ear, but instead she slowly licked the side of his face. A gasp escaped his lips and she kissed his cheek leaving a red lip print.

Without words, she made him lie back on the bed and she crawled over him. Her knees were tight on either side of his hips and he was very aware of the little space between their bodies. Their eyes met and they both smiled, a special smile as if they were sharing a secret joke. She leaned down and kissed him, so soft and tender at first, but building with intensity. She pressed her body against his as they kissed. The feel of her body against his made him moan into her mouth and he ran his fingers through her hair. She kissed him harder and sucked his tongue, slowly grinding her pussy over his still clothed cock. He slid his hands down her back, caressing gently, then down to cup her ass and try to get her to grind harder. This action made her break the kiss and stop grinding. His eyes were pleading and he let out a small whimper. She just smiled at him, licking his lipstick smeared lips, and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Her mouth lingered over every inch of flesh as she removed his clothes. She covered his chest in soft kisses and sensually licked down his stomach. She took her time and made every move deliberate. She slid her hands over the front of his hips, licking along the waistband of his pants, and gently kissed his hardening cock through the material. She looked up at him while her hands caressed his chest and he stared back at her with lust-filled eyes.

She kissed his lips hungrily, fucking his mouth slowly with her tongue. She could feel him growing underneath her and she couldn’t help but moan into his mouth. She broke the kiss, biting his lip and began nibbling and sucking his neck, slowly licking back up. As she sucked his neck, she played with his zipper, running her finger up and down the metal, making him moan.

She undid his pants and slowly, excruciatingly, slid them down his legs. His cock was rock hard beneath the thin cloth of his boxers. She gently kissed his hardness though the thin material, causing him to gasp and shiver. She very lightly licked his cock, leaving a small wet spot on his boxers, while her hands slid up his legs to massage his hips and thighs under the material. She finally removed the last bit of his clothing, and smiled at the sight of him completely naked before her. She lowered her face to his hardness, but instead of licking his cock, she lightly licked along the crease of his leg and up to his hip where she nibbled gently.

He moaned in need, but she wasn’t about to have this end so quickly. She alternated licking and kissing each thigh, scratching her nails gently down his chest. His cock throbbed against her cheek. Slowly and softly she licked all around his cock, a low moan escaping his lips.

She licked and sucked the base of his cock, her mouth moving up, her lips brushing the skin just barely. She licked the tip of his cock in slow, wide strokes before circling it with her wet tongue. He bucked his hips and she pulled back slightly, just licking his cock with the tip of her tongue. His eyes begged with her to let him cum. She slowly sucked his cock into her hot mouth; he moaned with every inch. She held him in her mouth for a moment before licking back up. She went back and forth deep throating him and just licking and sucking the tip for what seemed like an eternity to him. She eventually found a rhythm sucking him, her tongue circling around. He bucked his hips, fucking her mouth, moaning loudly as he came in her throat. She gently cleaned off his cock with her tongue and caressed his sides while he recovered.

Once his breathing evened, he reached for her. She shook her head and smiled a mischievous smile. She stood up, unhooked the garters, and slid the panties down to reveal her shaved, and very wet, pussy. She sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, and spread her legs, his eyes fixed on her wetness. She slid her fingers over her wet pussy lips, occasionally going a bit deeper to rub her hot slit. Slowly, she slid two fingers into her tight pussy, breathing heavily. She watched him as she fingered herself. It made her even hornier knowing he was watching her so intently. Her eyes met his, and she bit her lip, moaning as she rubbed her clit. She ground her hips against her hand, rubbing frantically.

She closed her eyes, moaning as she felt her orgasm build. Suddenly he was on top of her, his hard cock filling her pussy. She screamed as her orgasm exploded through her, his cock sliding in and out of her wetness, hitting her g-spot. She came over and over as he drove his cock into her harder and deeper each time. She came one last time as his cum filled her; both of them panting and making sounds too primal to be called moans. He kissed her passionately and they drifted off to sleep, their bodies entwined.

He woke up late the next morning, still tired. He had had the hottest dream last night, and didn’t want to wake up from it. He stumbled sleepily to the bathroom to shower, when he caught a glimpse of his reflection in the mirror. Staring back at him was his usual disheveled morning self, but with smeared red lipstick on his lips and a perfect lip print on his cheek. He smiled when he realized it wasn’t a dream after all...