Rougher

Story Info
A dom lets his sub have her first rough experience.
7k words
4.58
55.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've talked about it. You want to learn to handle things a little rougher. A little dirtier.

I'm happy to oblige. I'm happy you asked. I've been waiting for this. Pushing limits is fun, but you have to be ready for it.

Two final turns using a length of rebar steel for extra tension on the wrench, and the last gap disappears between the screw and the steel baseplate. I can get down from the stepladder and admire the result of my preparation. A baseplate held up by four solid screws, and an eye-bolt on a washer, allowing for any rigging to turn. As far as the guy at the hardware store know, this was meant for hanging a heavy bag for some home boxing training. That will be my story if anyone asks as well.

Next comes the chain. A 6mm short-link chain. It rattles like hell as I pull it through the eye-bolt, but when it finally is in place, it is a lot less noisy than I thought it would be. My eyeballed measurement has been a bit off. It is longer than need be. But that's fine. Definitely better than leaving it too short.

I'm done. Ten minutes to spare. I briefly consider hopping in the shower, but decide against it. It's honest sweat from proper work. Instead I spend the time getting a few more things in place for what's to come, putting the stepladder over in a corner to make things look tidier, make a quick sweep with the vacuum to get the last specks of sawdust, and change into a pair of loose fitting chinos. The belt is brand new, black rawhide. Bought from a store specializing in "Big and tall" sizes, it reaches almost one and three quarter times around my waist. I've even done a tiny bit of leatherworking, punching some new holes and cauterizing them with a soldering iron. One set fitting the circumference of my waist, the other set measured using my upper arm, and then added a few more for looser fits.

One minute to spare. I feel slightly giddy, really. I know you will take pains to be as exactly on time as you can. I do a quick series of push-ups, just to get my blood flowing. I finish just in time to get a quick gulp of water, before my doorbell rings.

You're a sight, as always. I know you take extra efforts to please me that way. A light summer dress, and a crotchet summer cardigan, playing up your proper and timid look. Converse on your feet, no socks, to underline that you're still young and free. Sunglasses on your head, as you step in from the daylight outside. You know how much I adore it when you play up your innocence, even though what we've being doing and what we've been talking about makes me know better. A lot better.

"Hello Sir." you say, and curtsey a little.

"Hello, little one." I smile, and glance at my watch. "You're right on time."

"Yes Sir. I know you like me to be punctual."

"Good girl." The simplest of praise, and still, those two words can have such an effect. Like making you blush lightly. "Please. Do come in. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh? Please Sir, what is it?" Excitement in you voice, as you step properly inside. I lock the door behind you.

"Come into the living room, and you will see."

As you step into the living room on bare feet, you see the chains hanging from the ceiling. They are hard to miss, really.

"Oh..."

Your voice is surprised, but that is never a bad thing. You appreciate surprises.

"Take off your clothes." I say, casually turning away.

To be honest, I would rather not miss out on the sight of you uncovering your body for me. Not that I haven't had chances to see you undress for me before. But a man can see a thousand sunsets, and still enjoy their beauty I guess.

But this is about setting the mood. You like me the most as the slightly distant Sir who do not care too much for you, only for my own amusement. And as we well be having a session of fun, it's important to take the right steps to get us both into the right mindspace for it.

I pull two dining chairs over to where the chains are, and position them carefully underneath them. I look over to see that you have taken off your jacket and your dress, neatly folding them and placing them on the shelf beside you. You are hesitantly looking over at me.

"Underwear as well, please. You wont be needing that."

Although I must admit that what you're wearing is adorably cute. And I know you're wearing them for me to enjoy the sight of. But I pretend to coldly discard them.

I go over to the small side-table by the sofa, where I've laid out today's toys.

I've bought special wrist cuffs for today. Sturdier than the ones I already had at hand, and lined with fur I assume is faux, but still a nice addition to make what is about to happen as comfortable as it can be. I also clasp two carabiners to the belt loop of my pants to have them at hand. Climbing gear, with a threaded locking mechanism. A leather blindfold lined with velvet goes in my back pocket. And finally a padlock goes in my right front pocket. I make sure that it has the little plastic tag saying it's lock no. 1.

You stand naked and waiting when I turn back to you. Feet together, hands folded on your stomach. I suppose you're posing again, making your best effort to look like an apt pupil. It works. I secretly adore it.

"Let me have your wrists." I tell you, my voice neutral, as if going through a checklist of menial tasks.

You present your arms to me, palms held up.

I methodically strap the manacles on you, routined motions, working with the thick leather to make it yield as I tighten the straps.

A small shudder of anticipation runs through you as the warm skin of my hands brush against yours.

"Now come." I order you, as I lead you by the wrists over to the chairs and the chain.

"Get up on the chairs, one knee on each chair, please."

I hold the backs of the dining chairs while you get onto them, kneeling with one knee on each chair as told to.

"You okay?" I ask. You nod, nervously biting your lip.

I pull the stepladder over, and climb two steps up.

"Lift your wrists. About the height of your face, please."

You've been holding on to the backs of each of the chairs for support, but you heed my words and bring your hands up like I told you to.

I slip the carabiners through the links of the chains, and proceed to clasp them to the rings on the manacles, before screwing the locks shut. The cold steel of the hanging ends of the chain brush over the skin on your arms while I work. I believe the sensation must be quite nice and sharp. I use the padlock to lock the carabiners and lengths of chain together. Finally, I pull the blindfold out of my back pocket and slip the elastic over your head. Taking care to gently brush locks of hair from your cheek with my thumb, seeing you smile faintly at the small sign of affection.

I get down from the stepladder, and push it out of the way.

I admire what I have before me.

Your naked body, kneeling. Arms shackled together, blindfolded. A lovely sight to behold.

This will be my playground for the next little while.

I walk in a half circle around you on bare feet. I supposed you're going through all sorts of fun at the moment, trying to adjust to having lost your sight. As well as the feeling of being naked, cuffed, and precariously balancing on a pair of chairs.

The small pause also lets anticipation build a little.

That's important as well.

After satisfying myself taking in the sight, I step up to you as quietly as I can, getting behind you.

I know you must be straining your ears to hear what is going on, so I try to sneak as quietly as I can.

I reach with open hands, letting them find the outside of your thighs, running over your curves, grabbing your sides gently. A tremor runs through your body from my touch. I lean forward, planting a light kiss on your lower back.

"Are you okay up there?"

"Y-yes sir!"

You try to use your Kaylee-voice, the kind that is cheerful as if everything is right in the world with strawberries, puffy dresses and well-behaved spaceship engines. It comes across a little strained though.

"Are you worried, little one?"

"No sir. Well... maybe a little."

"Hmmm... that is a good choice, to be honest."

I use my knee to push the chair to my right a few inches. There is a faint sound of distress from you as you fight to maintain your balance. I hear light clinks from the swinging chain, as more you your weight shifts to your wrists.

The chairs have had little felt pads fitted under their legs just earlier today, in order to slide easily on the hardwood floor. I push them apart, while your body swings a little, trying to fight for balance with no visual reference to work from.

I stop when your legs are spread at a 90° angle, a perfect v-shape. Your arms pulled up above your head, but not at full stretch just yet. I can see muscles working and adjusting under your skin, until you manage to hang somewhat comfortably from your wrists.

By now you should begin to feel real vulnerable. Naked, stretched, spread open. Precariously balanced. Blind.

To underline it all, I let the fingertips on my hand brush up the inside of your thigh. I get rewarded by a sharp breath between clenched teeth.

I take a casual stroll around you.

Your breasts are now left almost perfectly at face height.

With your arms stretched up, they are lifted a bit, tauter than usual. Your nipples are already standing to attention, letting me see how excited this makes you. I let my tongue circle one of them, feeling it grow harder against my tongue-tip.

Meanwhile, my hand is sliding up the inside of your thigh. You're perfectly exposed for me like this, and going absolutely nowhere.

I feel the muscles under your skin, and then the softness as my fingers easily make their way in between your legs.

I find you already wet, as my fingers glide over your pussy. Two fingertips briefly and teasingly slips just inside you. You're not only wet, you're practically gushing already. As my fingers dip into you, I feel a trickle of your juices run down my fingers. My mouth finds your other breast, and I greedily suck your nipple in between my lips, tongue-tip darting forwards to greet it in my mouth.

A low moan escapes you as my fingertips meanwhile slip out of your hole for now, and instead seeks out your clit.

I let my mouth alternate from nipple to nipple, both now rock hard in my mouth. Your clit has followed suit. My middle finger keeps rubbing it, occasionally dipping into your wet pussy to be kept it nice and wet and slippery.

Only half of what's happening to you is due to me playing with your body though, I guess the feelings of being hung up and helpless plays just as much of a part to make your body wild.

I don't have to spend any length of time with my fingertips running over your clit, before I hear you take one quavering breath after the other, no longer even moaning.

I've come to know your body well enough over time, and I know this means you're headed for an orgasm already.

Incredible.

I don't think I've ever had you on the edge of cumming so fast ever before.

And this is only the beginning for you.

My teeth dig lightly and playfully into your nipple.

I hear you try to catch a deep breath in surprise, but it gets caught in your throat.

I bite down again, a little harder, and that is all it takes. You let out a deep and satisfied moan, while your body starts to shake. I let my fingertip rub slower and slower, while tremors run through your body.

In the end, your body drops. Satisfied, you can't keep yourself upright by your arms any longer. I take advantage of it to slide the chairs even further apart.

You're now at full stretch, and your legs are split wide.

I run my fingers over your wetness one more time, and bring them up to your lips, letting you taste your own juices. You lap at them with your tongue, and then suck them both into your mouth, taking care to lick them clean.

"Good girl. Did you enjoy that?"

"Mmm-hmmm..." you nod satisfied.

"Forgetting your manners, are you?"

Your heads pops up to attention again.

"Sorry Sir. And yes. I liked that very much."

"Better. But I think you still need to try harder to be a good girl."

I walk over to the side-table for the next item.

I have a nice little toy ready.

It starts out nice and slim, with a curved little tip, but it grows thicker in three almost bulbous joints.

I rub just the lightest coating of lube over the silicone skin.

This is going to be fun.

"Now, you're gonna get a chance to try to be a good girl for me."

The vibrator buzzes to life in my hand.

I let the sound of it fill the air for a second or two, to let the anticipation build.

I can see a small shiver run through you. You've felt this toy before, plenty. I don't know if you recognize it from its sound, or if it's just the general idea that that makes you eager.

"You're gonna do something new for me. You're gonna take your pleasure in silence."

"S-sir? I don't understand?"

"Then I'll make it clear to you. I am going to play with you. And you are going to try your best to be quiet when I do. No loud moaning, no screaming."

"Can... can I still breathe?"

"You may. But you are not allowed to moan."

"Yes sir."

With that out of the way, I bring the toy up, letting the tip of it slip across your still tender clit.

There's a small, nasal sound from you, and I look up to see you already biting your lip.

But I'll play nice. I'll stay away from your clit for now. Anything else would be cruel.

Instead I let the curved tip of the toy slide down, until it rests at your pussy.

I kneel, to get a good view. Only a quarter of the tip is out of sight, resting just inside your inner labia. And the tip of the toy is already glistening wetly from your leaking juices.

Agonizingly slow, I start pressing, watching how the tip disappear, little by little. Your pussy swallows one joint of it after the other, until the toy is all the way inside you.

You manage to not make a sound. I can't help but feel a bit of pride over how well you're doing.

I pull at it, still nice and slow, watching how the three joints of the toy's body come slipping out of you, all soaking wet, leaving only the buzzing tip inside of you.

It's an unusual and slightly awkward position for my hand. It takes a few tried to find out how, but finally I manage to get the angle right.

My hand moves with ease, the buzzing toy sinks in and out of you.

I look up to see you already with a pained expression on your face, biting your lip.

But not moaning.

"Good. You're doing just so good. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to be quiet, while I keep toying your delicious little pussy."

It's almost cheating.

I see your neck tense up. There's a faint little whimper you can't hold back. But not a moan.

"Just keep concentrating, little one. Let's see what a good girl you can really be for me."

I feel my fingers gripping the toy start to get wet. You're just about dripping.

I start moving around to the back of you you, switching the toy from one hand to the other, then back again as soon as I can reach it.

I gathering your hair a little, brushing it aside from your shoulder. I can't resist the temptation to tug it lightly at it, just to tease. Then I plant a small kiss between your shoulders, on your upper back, then another, and another, working my way down your back, until I'm kneeling.

I amp up the toy a little, while I let my lips caress the sensitive little patch of skin, that little spot at the dip between the curves of your lower back.

"Nnnnhhh..."

I hear you fight against making the sound. I let it pass. I also go a little easy on you for a second or two.

Then I let my tongue tip dart out, and brush across your skin.

With each little lick, my mouth moves a little. Half and inch, maybe an inch further down your back each time.

I slowly let my mouth trace it's way down your lower back, until I feel the crevasse of your butt against my lips.

A tiny dip in your skin, almost noticeable. But to the tongue it's a wide valley to explore.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the peachy fuzz on your skin.

My stubble is probably prickling your skin, as I rest my cheek against your right bottom.

The toy keeps buzzing, getting worked in and out of your pussy.

I let my tongue draw one last circle around the little dip in your skin, and then I let my tongue tip start to travel lower yet again.

There's an audible gasp from you as it starts moving its way down along the inside of your cleft.

I am nice, and let it slip as well.

Wettening my tongue a little, I move onwards and onwards. There's maybe three or four inches of skin to cover, but I take my time, making sure to let my tongue snake up and down, touching upon every little bit of skin I can find.

Finally the underside of my tongue tip touches on something feeling different from your skin.

I let fresh spit coat my tongue, and send it playing over the wrinkly spintcher.

You writhe away from my tongue. There's a sound out of you, not sure what to call it, something between a giggle and a gasp and yelp.

I temporarily lose control of the toy.

"Sshhhhh!" I scold you.

With a stern hand, I grab your hip, and pull you back to me, wrapping my lower arm around you. My other hand gets hold of the toy again, slippery and wet between my fingers.

It takes a second for you to relax your buttocks again, but you eventually do. My mouth once again finding it's way, until my tongue is once more gliding wetly over the tightly wrinkled skin.

With short, steady licks my tongue washes over your hole again and again.

I try to get the last little extra power out of the vibrator, but I need three tries before my thumb manages to press the little button on the toy. Your juices coating all of it, and leaving my fingers wet as well.

The hand I've used to keep you steady makes it way around you, running over your lower abdomen, fingers briefly brushing over your trimmed little bush. It's a real awkward stretch, but I manage to get my a single fingertip to reach your clit.

Between the toy buzzing away inside your pussy, my fingertip once again teasing your swollen clit, and my tongue playing with your ass, you have no chance at all.

You try to fight in, to hold it in. But as I keep playing with you, there's just no way you can succeed. In the end, you let out what starts as a low, deep and guttural moan. As it escapes between your clenched teeth, it grows into a cry.

Your body cramps up tremendously, and the cry is followed by sobbing gasps for air as you start to shake. Having held back in what must have been a tremendous effort, you just surrender yourself as the violent orgasm tears through your body.

Normally you just moan, although loudly. But this time it's a long, drawn out sound somewhere between screaming and crying.

I use my arm to pin your body in place. I push my tongue tip against your hole, working it back and forth until I finally manage to have it press half an inch inside.

I rim your ass vigorously, and keep fucking your tender pussy with the toy, all the while the orgasm ravages your body.

Perched on your knees and hanging stretched out, there's not much your body can do, although it tries to do something. The chains rattle a little as your body involuntarily spasm violently.

Only after the fiercest convulsions stop, I ease up on you.

That all turned out to be more fun for me than expected.

***

Getting you down from where you hung was more difficult than anticipated.

You were hanging limp, your legs to weak to support you.

In the end I had to get the stepladder again, having you halfway hang on my shoulder as I undid the carabiners. Your arms just falling, and hanging draped over my shoulder after they came lose.

12