Roulette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Miss Red and I were enjoying the treatment we received, but we knew that the men preferred it when we reluctantly submitted to them. They wanted the power over us, the power to make us their sex slaves. We had to give them that power by being meek and innocent whether it was acting or real.

The man continued pumping his cock over Miss Red's face, hitting her with it. All the while the other men were enjoying their show, despite the fact that it wasn't intended. They could wait all night for the main event if they had to, they were just having too much fun watching Miss Red and I being degraded. The man closed his eyes, about to cum, pumping faster and faster. The other man sped up too, also nearing an orgasm.

The first man started shaking and moaning as he exploded all over Miss Red's face and hair. He collapsed to his hands and knees, catching his breath. Miss Red went to wipe the cum off when Master yelled to her, "Don't you dare touch it! I want Miss Black to lick it off!" At that, Master walked over and tore me away from a nearing orgasm, the man licking me was angry and yelled in protest declaring that he wasn't finished with me. Master became enraged and had words with the man, and the matter was soon settled.

I was thrown to the ground at Miss Red's face and Master ordered me to lick her clean or I would be punished. I was a little curious about what the punishment was, but I didn't want to tempt him while he was so aggravated. I smiled to Miss Red then began licking off all the cum, it tasted so salty I cringed.

"Oh! This is making me so fucking hard," cried the man who was still busy fucking Miss Red. "Lick her face clean, you dirty bitch!" he cried out again as he fucked Miss Red even harder.

"Lick her! Lick her! Lick her!" he continued yelling until he finally came in Miss Red. "Oh yeah! Her fucking cunt was so tight," he told the men then as he pulled his cock out of her he noticed a pool of cum seeping out of her cunt. "Miss Black, get in there and clean her up" he ordered, sneering. He then turned to the men who met him with applause.

I finished licking all the hot and sticky cum off Miss Red's face, then advanced to her swollen clit and began licking her clean. Miss Red moaned softly, enjoying it.

Master interrupted the celebrations and ordered Miss Red and I to stop as we 'did not deserve fun until we satisfied ALL the men'. I sighed to myself then got up, helping Miss Red to her feet.

"Gentlemen, I think it's time to play roulette!" Master proclaimed before addressing Miss Red and I, "Clean yourselves up, you filthy slaves!"

Miss Red and I quickly washed off all excess cum from ourselves, fixed up our lingerie, and slid our panties back on, before returning to the roulette room.

"You two are to stand there until you are made to perform a task," ordered my Master.

We followed his instructions, taking the time to relax.

My Master started the game, "Place your bets gentlemen". The men took turns placing chips on their selected numbers. There was some muttering and every now and then a cheer because of a 'wild' bet, but neither Miss Red nor I could really see what was happening from where we stood, which made us quite nervous.

Nothing really happened for some time until suddenly a shout echoed from one of the men. Apparently he had won something because he ran over to Miss Red, who became startled, and dragged her to the living room pushing her to her knees in front of the couch. It was obvious the man was incredibly horny as he had not previously participated in any sex acts this evening, and must have been ready to explode. He hurriedly sat on the edge of the couch, and fumbled trying to undo his pants.

Master ordered Miss Red to assist the man, she did so, but it was clear that it wasn't quick enough for the man and he knocked her away and finally his cock jutted out of his pants, whacking Miss Red in the face. The man laughed then back to business he grabbed Miss Red violently and forcefully opened her mouth with his cock. He took a firm hold of her head and started fucking her face relentlessly.

Miss Red could do little to stop or even slow his pounding for he held her hair, rocking her head back and forth. He kept up his pace until he emitted his massive load into her tiny mouth. He held her there until he stopped trembling then pushed her from him.

The other men were intrigued by his lack of respect for the girl; using her as a toy, then throwing her away.

Miss Red got up. It was clear that she had trouble breathing; gagging, for she had tears in her eyes. Master instructed Miss Red to swallow his load. She did so reluctantly, wincing at the taste of his salty cum.

"All right! Let's play again," said Master and the men all cheered, taking their seats at the table, eager to have their number called.

12