Round 01

Story Info
She gets strapped up and down, teased and pleasured.
1.5k words
4.24
22.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing there facing you. Nervous as hell. That glint in your eye truly isn't helping. Pulling a blindfold from out of nowhere, the last thing I see is your smile as you reach up and put it over my eyes.

Inhaling sharply, I stand there waiting. Feeling you near, I jump as your lips brush up against my ear

"Breathe." You whisper.

I had not realized I had been holding my breath until then and let it out slowly.

Soon I am being led forward. I hear a door opening and then I am being lead forward some more. Then suddenly I am standing alone, I hear the door close. You are walking around. I Hear other noises as well. Noises I can't quite make out as I stand there.

The silence but for those noises are getting to me. I feel your hand upon my wrist. I jump. Feeling your thumb rub a slow circle upon my skin. I start to relax. Then your hand is replaced by the feel of leather. I inhale sharply.

My arm gets pulled slowly out and then restrained there, out to my side. Your fingertips slowly run up from my restrained wrist to my shoulder, across my shoulder blade. Your body presses up behind me as your fingers keep slowly dancing their way down to my other wrist. You run your fingers down each one of my own.

Then I feel rope being slipped over that wrist. My arm pulled out and restrained as well.

"Having fun yet?"

You ask, making me jump a bit and my nipples harden.

"Unsure yet."

I reply as I lean back against you. Your arms wrap around me as You start undoing the buttons on my shirt. Fingers trailing over each new exposed patch of skin until my shirt buttons are completely undone.

Your hands ease my shirt off my shoulders. Leaving it hang from my restrained arms. More silence. Then a click and the sound of scissors opening. I feel the metal slide along my skin. The cut and then coolness of air as my bra gets released. *sluice, slide, snip.

My shirt falls fully away from my right side. *snip. I feel the shoulder strap of my bra fall away.

Then silence.

Nothing.

Nothing but the feel of leather and rope and the satin of what is left of my shirt and bra hanging from my arm, and my skirt.

A whimper escapes from my lips. And one word. "Please."

Your lips against my ear.

"Please what?"

"Please untie me?"

"Please make a noise?"

"Please touch you?"

"Please stop?"

"Tell me, what that please was for."

Said softly with warm breath against my neck.

My mind has become numb Yet it is racing at the same time. I am completely shocked by what bursts forth from my lips.

"Don't stop!"

Did I just say don't st...? Low growling laughter confirms my fears. Oh shit. I did say don't stop. I feel you in front of me. Your laughter grips me as you wrap your arms around me. Kissing the tip of my nose, You say.

"As you wish, baby doll. As you wish." I moan a bit as I love the way you smell.

I feel you reaching down and up under my skirt, cupping my pussy in your hand. You say, "This is mine isn't it?"

I inhale sharply and nod. You then say, "Who owns this?" Your hand starts to slowly rub over my pussy. I moan that it was yours.

You walk away again. Leaving me in silence. I feel the scissors again. Going up my thigh. My hip.

Cutting my skirt off. It hits the floor in a swoosh. Your breath hot against my ear.

I feel your hand going to my breast. You caress it gently. My knees try to buckle but the straps hold me tight.

You start rubbing my nipple between your fingers. Gauging my reaction. I whimper.

You start rubbing my other nipple. Alternating between the two. I'm moaning and whimpering. Feeling my wetness seep between my thighs

You begin rubbing between my pussy lips gently for a moment. Then, You Stop...

I feel your finger at my lips. You tell me to suck. I moan and open my mouth and suck my juices off your finger.

Your lips upon my nipple. Sucking. I cry out. You switch. Sucking my other nipple and then you stop. I moan.

"Is my pussy wet?"

I whimper in response. You blow on the wetness of my nipples. Causing goosebumps to erupt all over my craving body. You ask me your question again.

"Is my pussy wet?"

I squeak out, "Yes Sir!"

You begin dipping your finger into my tight pussy. I shudder and whimper. You dip your finger a little deeper. Your thumb finding and rubbing my clit.

Your soft groan does me in. I start to beg.

"Please?" Please?" Please? I need... I need.. Sir... please??"

You slowly finger fuck me until my knees buckle. I hang there by my straps, moaning.

I feel the straps loosen. Then go slack. I start to fall over. My body no longer listening to me.

You grab me laughing. You turn me around, slapping my ass. You then pull me up against you and start to walk forward. One step. Two steps Three steps. I begin to move my foot to walk another step and it hits an edge.

I feel the straps start to tighten up as I hear you say quietly.

"Climb on baby doll "

Soon I am laying spread eagled on my stomach. Bound once more by my straps.

You begin rubbing your thumb over my soaking wet pussy. I feel your other hand caress my ass and then my ass hole. I'm trying to squirm. It tickles yet I'm soaked.

You admonish me with a tisk. I feel your tongue on my pussy. Tracing my pussy lips, you start to suck each lip one at a time. Your tongue dips between them and finds my clit. You "Mmmm. " That sound is almost more than I can bear.

You stick a finger in both my pussy n ass. Fucking me with them as you lick up my juices.

"Come for me baby doll."

You murmur.

"I want to drink you down."

My orgasm has me bucking and crying out. My body craving so much more...

"Such a good little slut."

You whisper in my ear.

You then take the blindfold off. I blink. You are standing in front of me. Your image blurry yet I can see that you are naked. I begin begging.. begging for your cock in my mouth..

You cock slap my cheek. I moan. You do it again. I start to writhe. You chuckle as I start bucking against my binds.

Your luscious cock is now directly in front of my nose. I can't help it. I quickly take a lick. Mmmm.

Oh Damn... I should not have done that.. The look on your face makes me know I am not behaving like i should. Opps!

"Look at you, you naughty lil slut."

Your cock leaves my eye sight And I start to whimper. Oooh noo!

"Naughty lil sluts must wait to get what they want."

I hear you say from behind me.

Your legs enter my vision once more. You sit..and wait. I can see you watching me. My whimpering gets louder.

I try to be quiet, but I can't seem to stop. I'm getting wetter and wetter as you watch.

I become a soaking wet pool. Mind exhausted, my whimpering finally fades away to nothing.

Finally, after what seems like forever, You climb up onto the bed. You straddle me and ask.

"Are you ready to behave?"

I nod yes, and whisper, "Yes Sir."

"Such a good girl. You may worship my cock now"

I wrap my lips around that hard silk, moaning in ecstasy. As I begin to suck, I start to orgasm. There is nothing but your cock and your voice in my world as I suck.

"That's it. Cum baby. Mmm cum."

You pull your cock from my lips. I'm whimpering no. Then suddenly your hands are grasping my hips. Pulling them up. You plunge. Burying your cock to the hilt. I scream in pleasure. You pound into me. Leaving me without a doubt that you are taking what is yours.

My orgasm that started with me sucking you, continues on. Building higher and higher I am riding the waves as you fuck me. I'm about to fall over the edge when you begin to roar.

My tight cunt grips your cock. I begin to squirt and your hot cum pours deep into me. I topple over the edge. Into sweet abyss.

I awake to find my straps undone and off. You are wiping a cool damp towel across my forehead. You notice my eyes are open.

"Welcome back sleeping beauty." You say.

"Now drink this."

You hold a straw to my lips. The sweet flavour of orange juice bursts onto my tongue and I greedily drink it all down.

You chuckle as you take it away and wrap your body and arms around me.

Your breath in my ear as you nuzzle my neck.

"Don't get to comfy my lil slut. There is still round two."