Round 02

Story Info
She awakes to find 2nd round has already started.
1.6k words
4.27
17.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get to comfy my lil slut. There is still round two."

Round two... round two...

Your words echo in my head as I wake to realize you are standing in front of me. You had put a vibrating dildo in my pussy and a thick vibrating plug deep inside my ass while I slept.

‎How I had not waken ‎I've no idea.

I'm now filled, every movement I make is intense. Oh gods. There is a chastity belt wrapped around me.

‎ Wrapped ...over them. The vibrators.

What? What are you saying? I was trying to concentrate on your voice, but was having difficulties.

The sensations running through my body and your devilish grin along with the remote to the vibrators that you've been teasing me with already, has made focusing a bit of a challenge.

"Could you repeat what u just said?" I asked-moaned.

My head is foggy.. I'm still wondering just how I awoke to find that not only have both my ass n my pussy been filled, but the toys were locked into place as well.

Grabbing my wrists, you slowly pull them up above me.

Stroking the inside of my wrists

Shivering from the sensations

I realize that the outline of your luscious cock is directly in front of my nose through your pants.

I quickly take my mouth and wrap my lips around your width through your pants.

Mmmm... I want.

You freeze.

Oh Damn...

I should not have done that..

I look up.

The look on you're face tells me you are not pleased that I am not behaving.

Oops!

"Look at you, you naughty lil slut."

Your voice suddenly had that ...I'm gonna eat you little girl , growl and I whimper in response.

Oooh noo!

Your cock leaves my eye sight

And I start to whimper

"Naughty lil sluts must wait to get what they want."

I hear from behind me.

Your legs enter my side vision

Your arm reaches out and grabs my right ankle.

It Is now bound.

I try to struggle.

Useless.

Crap! Left ankle now too is bound.

I'm lying here helpless.

I begin to beg.

You sit down and wait.

I can see you watching me as you control the vibrators.

My nervous excitement grows. My whimpering gets louder.

I try to be quiet but I can't seem to stop. The sensations are getting to me.

I just keep getting wetter and wetter as you watch.

Finally, My whimpering stops. I have become a Soaking wet pool of sensation.

You climb up onto the bed. Straddle me.

"Are you ready to behave?"

I nod yes

"Such a good girl."

You cock slap my cheek. I moan.

You do it again.

"Please?" I whisper.

You begin to speak.

‎Omg...I can't believe you wanted me to suck you off this whole time. I feel so dumb. Wait, what was that? I get to now?YES!

"Oh! Mmm ..Oh yes! Gimme!"

I pant.

I slowly undo your pants. . Letting them drop around your knees.

Slowly ...lightly run my nails up the outside of your legs .

Bringing them together over the covering that is hiding the part of you, I ever so desire.

A soft moan escapes my lips as my nails softly rake over your boxers.

Peeling down what is blocking my view.

I am suddenly staring at ecstasy.

"Mmm your cock looks so good!"

I put your length between my hands.

Begin rubbing you. Hard satin between my fingers.

‎Mmmm...

I start to stroke you. Slowly, very slowly. Hard grasp .

We both moan.

I can't deny myself any longer.

I lower my head.

Lick the tip of your cock.

"Mmm yes!"

Still stroking, I blow on your cockhead. Just a tiny wisp.

Enough for you to catch your breath.

I look up into your eyes as I wrap my lips around your cock. Flicking the tip with my tongue, I start to suck.

"Mmm...Fuck you turn me on."

"I could suck you for hours!"

I moan around your cock.

I'm getting so very wet.

More. . I must have more of your cock!

I move my lips to the base of your cock. licking and nibbling every bit of you.

Not missing a single spot of your length.

"Touch yourself." I hear you say.

I'm in a fog of lust and desire.

I stop long enough to say,

"Whatever you desire."

With these words, I devour your cock.

Sucking for all I'm worth.

My one hand still stroking you. The other rubbing over my hard nipples.

The sensations running all over my body as I worship is starting to drive me crazy as I try to take you as far down as I possibly can.

You pump up the vibe. I jump gag and choke hard on your cock. I stop to breath.

You turn the vibrators down. But now they are barely on.

Oh that's much better. I think as I slowly begin sucking once more.

"Mmmmm..."

Suddenly. You handcuff my wrists to the bed. I feel each wrist get encased.

Then the tug as they are now bound.

"The toy stays on high until I see it in your eye."

You tell me.

You turn it up more n more.

Turning the vibe on high.

Oh gods, oh geez I can't...

I stop sucking. I can feel my eyes try to roll back into my head.

Please I can't take any more!

I silently beg you. Hoping you understand without me needing to try n speak.

Finally, you turn it off.

"Thank u! Thank u! Thank u!"

You kiss my suddenly cold and aware body. I am shuddering, not from the cold but the sensation fall out.

You wait for my shudders to dissipate. Then... You play with my body once more.

"Oh gods. Yes! oh please?"

"It feels so good! "

"Mmmhmm!"

"Omg yes!"

I can feel my body starting to want more.

"More?" You ask me with that knowing grin.

I nod slowly. I did want more right? Yes I think I did... Mmm oh oh gods...!

You've turned the vibrators to high once again.

Im starting to lose it. Losing thoughts.

Omg omg OMG!

"STOP!" I scream.

"Safeword?" You reply.

I glare up at you. I'm not gonna give u the satisfaction. Nope. No. No no no.

"Do you remember it?"

Ur eyes laugh at me as u ask.

I nod. Yea I do. You keep it going

My mind leaves me. I'm nothing but bliss.

I don't even realize I'm sucking you once more. Matching the pace of the vibes.

It hits me as my tongue can feel you are about to cum. Sucking harder, you explode in my mouth.

Im trying to suck every last drop when I feel myself being uncuffed.

You remove the chastity belt and the restraints and begin to lick my tender clit. I'm soaking wet. You slowly pin my hands above my head and tell me not to move until you tell me.

You softly kiss my skin.

covering every inch. Following behind each kiss with breathing where just where you kissed.

‎ You then wrap your arm behind me. Dragging your fingers into my back.

Slowly swirling your tongue around my nipples, you begin to nip at them.

My body begins to arch.

You bite my nipple a little harder.

"I didnt tell u to move."

You say softly.

Then you slide your fingertips on either side of my clit. You then take it between 2 fingers, and give me a naughty lil grin ...

I start to whimper once more.

Sliding your fingers in me. You begin to stroke them in and out as your tongue slides down the center of my chest.

Sliding it down past my waist line.Then work your way across to my clit. Blowing warm air.

Sliding your tongue across

My clit every once in a while to tease ...

Staring into my eyes, You begin to slowly swirl your tongue around.

"You can move ur body baby, but not ur hands." You say as you lick.

Your fingers are still sliding in and out of my tight lil pussy while you swirl your tongue over my clit.

Then you slowly slide your tongue back up around my waist. Sliding it up my stomach to my tits.

‎Caressing them, You take the head of your cock and begin to slap it against my clit.

I cry out.

You are grinning as you then begin to slowly slide in my pussy. Running your arm around my lower back. You kiss your way to my neck. Bitting it as you slide deeper in me.

‎Grabbing my legs, you pull them both up onto your shoulders. Grabbing my thighs you begin pumping deep into me.

The feel of you as you begin thrusting harder overwhelms me and I'm screaming out in pleasure.

You flip me over, pulling my ass up into the air. You bury yourself to the hilt as you push my chest down, grab my hair. Wrap it around your wrist and use it to pound me with abandon.

"God Damn I love your tight little pussy!" You growl.

"OH GOD!"

"OH YES!"

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

I hear, and realize it's me.

Your growls turn to roars.

You are somehow pounding into me even harder now.

"CUM FOR ME, MY SLUT!"

"CUM ALL OVER MY COCK!"

"CUM FOR ME! NOW!"

We both topple over the edge into oblivion. I crumble into the bed fully as my hair is released from your grip. You collapse onto my back.

Arms wrapped around me.

Our breathing slows. Your breath against my ear.

Closing my eyes, I drift.

I am startled awake by the sting on my ass check from the slap of your hand.

Leaning into my ear, You whisper.

"Did I not mention that this ass is mine for round three?"

You laugh as I moan.

"You are such a good girl for me."

"Now sleep."

My eyes drift close once more.

My last thought...

Omg there's another round.