Round Three

Story Info
A club encounter continues on to her place.
2k words
4.29
93k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(pt2 of "The Club")

I had to softly chuckle as he jumped out the car, slamming the door behind him. The surge of lust that over took me made me dizzy. My pussy wanted more. It was as if I haven't had any in months rather than minutes. But he didn't follow me in. Instead he leaned on the hood of his car, folded his arms and watched me. Arching my eyebrow in question, I simply asked, "What?"

He smiled and told me to come forward. Smiling back, I did. I picked up the coat and draped it around my shoulders. Stopping in front of him, I leaned forward for a kiss. He turned his head away. Startled, I pulled away and glared.

"You like being in control don't you? In fact I bet you think you're the one in control right now, don't you?"

"Uhhh, yea!"

He laughed and reached up. He laced his fingers through my hair and pulled me forward into that kiss, sucking on my tongue, massage my neck. Breaking it he whispered in my ear, "unzip me."

I did. He sprung free all hot and eager. I played with him, using two hands at a time, one to stoke up and the other to stoke down in a twist. He liked it. I liked it too, that is until he yanked my head back suddenly without warning.

He bend me back so far I thought he was going to break my back, but his left arm braced me. Dipping his head, he lightly bit my nipple and slowing increased the pressure, until I grasp. Stopping, he licked and blew.

Bending over me, I thought he was going to kiss me, but he didn't. Instead, he stared at my face as if measuring me. I guess this was his way of turning the tables. Men hate the feeling of lack of control. I played along. Afterall, I liked it so far. He pulled the coat off my shoulders and dropped it in front of us both. Cradling my head again he gently pushed my head down. At first, I resisted, but he continued to press and finally I gave in.

Landing on my knees, I swallowed him whole. Well, as much as I could take, as much as I trained myself to take. Sucking and twisting my head in a slow circular motion, I massaged his dick with my tongue, swallowing from time to time. Imitating the motion of my pussy when I cum. Not only does swallowing let me tighten the pressure on his dick; it allows me to suck him in deeper, really creating the effect of a "blow" job.

He panted and began to softly thrust. Holding my head, he then instructed me.

"Hold steady, don't move. If you move, it may hurt. If you don't, I can make it as easy as possible. But something tells me even if I don't you can handle it."

With him holding my head tightly it was hard for me to pull back or push forward.

"Open wider, " he said.

I did. The little bitch began to twitch again. And he thrusted. Hard. Like my shit was a pussy and not a mouth. He proceeded to literally face fuck me, pushing harder and deeper than the one before. I almost choked but he tightened his hold and roared for me to take it, to open and swallow him.

Relaxing, concentrating, I obeyed. Remembering to breath I relaxed my body and let him used me. Pounding and pushing, our body began moving as one, rocking in motion. His body pushed against my lips, his pubic hair brushed against my face, in my nose, tickling at first, until he fucked my mouth harder, until I felt my lips began to become numb.

It was hard and it was wet. His juices mixed with my saliva and pooled around my face, lubricating his cock and drenching my face. Then he began pushing my face toward him as he thirsted deeper in my mouth faster…faster, a thrust every second.

"Take it. Eat it. Swallow it. Love it. Fuck it!…. That's right, that's right. Fuck me, fuck you. Oh you sweet bitch, my little bitch. Mine. My dick. My cock in your mouth. Sweet sweet pussy, my other pussy, that's your month. " In. In. "Let me fuck you. Watch me fuck you. Beg ME as I FUCKKKKKK you!" Ahhhhh (that was me) Shit! (that was him)

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust cum cum cum cum cum cum drink…and drink…and drink.

Do you feel me? Do you feel what I'm saying? Can you see it? Can you understand what I was feeling? It was all unreal. Exotic… Erotic… Erotica. I came too, off my excitement, off his excitement. That shit had me crying. The blood pounded through my body, through my pussy, making it tightened and contract in pain. Sweet agony. Blood pounding in my head. I felt hung over. Pounding in my month as his cock pulsed. And there I knelt, naked on his coat, against his car and him standing, still standing over me, completely dressed except for his dick, which was in my mouth. You don't see that every day; you don't feel this everyday. I think I'll keep him, despite that little white circle on his ring finger. That bitch ain't got shit better than me.

Pulling back, his dick fell from my mouth with a soft wet sucking we sound. My lips hurt. My pussy hurt, my body hurt.

Standing I picked up the coat and went inside, leaving the door open. He followed, of course. He tried to kiss me, but this time I was the one turning my head. My mouth really did hurt. Besides, I didn't want his tongue. I wanted his dick.

"Sorry. It's going to take me a few minutes. Got a substitute?" "Yes, in the bedroom, down the hall on the left. Top draw on the right, next to the bed. And while you are in there, bring me the string of leather tied to the post of my bed. And as you pass by the kitchen get me a glass of crash ice."

"Why?" "You'll see."

A few minutes later, he came with all the items, including Mr. Vibe, a gift from daddy (read The Visit to see how that started). He found me softly playing with my clit, trying not to come, trying to wait but damn it was hard.

Leaning forward he pushed my hand out the way and proceeded to lick and suck on my clit. God. He slowly inserted the dildo into my pussy. He watched as it glided in. he listened as I panted softly and moaned. He held me down as my hips bounced on the toy. He watched it disappear in my pussy, stretching my walls. He thrusted it and twisted it in a way he couldn't do with this dick. He turned in a 360* rotation, bending it at will and fucked me. Leaning forward he softly kissed me. Opening my eyes, he told me to watch.

Looking, I saw his hand move the toy in and out my pussy. We watched as he twisted and turned.

"Help me"

Reaching down I replaced his hand with both of mine and pushed the dildo deeper, faster, and of course always harder. He watched as my arms pumped and pumped my pussy. He watched as my heels dug into the sofa and lifted my hips in the air, humping and fucking the plastic cock, thrusting it between my thighs. A weapon, an instrument, a tool, a fuck toy. And I watched as he held me in that position and lowered his mouth from above to suck on clit again. I blew; squeezing and pumping juice from my hole, letting it drip on the couch.

When I refocused, he was ready. Holding the string of leather in his hands, he asked me if wanted to be tied up. No, I said, instead we were going to tie him up. I had to laugh at his look of disappointment. Taking the string from him, I slowly began winding from the base of his penis to the tip, in a crisscross pattern, each cross tighter than the next. He filched a few times but he didn't complain and let me have my way.

Taking a piece of crush ice, I slowly applied it to the tip of his dick. He jumped higher than the others did. The intake of breath was rather loud, making me smile. "God, that hurts, but it doesn't also."

I rubbed it around and around until it melted and then I took him in my mouth. Arghhhhhh" he cried as the fierce contrast of icy cold and deep hot intermingled. Once I was sure he got used to the sensation, I took more ice, the biggest pieces I could find and gave them to him.

"Place them in one at a time."

I could tell he had trouble focusing as the pressure in his dick increase due to the bindings. However, he got the gist of it when I opened my legs and pussy in fornt of him and leaned back. This time it was my turn to cry out as the ice went in deep. I was hotter than he was so a few of them melted fast but we managed to get just enough in.

"Now fuck me."

Taking a deep breath, he leaned over me and slid in. This time we both called out to God.

How much can a dick take? How much can a pussy? Sweet hot moist fucking, ramming in my shit. The ice gliding along with his cock in my pussy stroking us both with cold and hot and hot and hot. The more he thrusted the more his dick pulsed with the rhythm of his heartbeat. It was so strong I felt it pulsing in my little bitch, like it was going to explode. Bigger, I swear he got bigger.

"Oh God," he cried. "I can't… I can't take it. It's too close. Hurry up already." But I couldn't. I couldn't come. He stopped pumping and started rocking the base of his dick against my clit. The knotted leather rubbed against my extended clit, open, exposed, raw. Rub and pump, pump and fuck. I just love that word. You hear the moisture as out bodies slide as one. His chest rubbing against mine, his hair grazing my nipples, my hips cradling his, wrapped in a bow around his wrist. He was locked in my body. Rocking my body, controlling it, owing it like only he could.

"No." I said. "Not until you promise."

Glide. Hump. Pump.

"Tell me you like fucking me. Tell me I'm your only black bitch. Tell me that after you fuck me, after I make you scream, you'll go home and fuck your lily-white wife with my pussy juice on your dick. My shit all up in her pussy. Let's fuck her together."

He stopped. For a moment, I thought he was going to pull out. Then he said.

"You're my black bitch. I like fucking you. And when I'm finish with you I'll probably go home and fuck my wife too. Because I can, not because I have your permission. But for right now, this is the only white dick you'll have, want or need. And you'll love it. I'm your first, your last and your only. No crying when I leave and no begging me to stay. You'll suck when I say, we'll fuck when I say, and you'll love it. And if you are a good girl, maybe I'll even give that sweet ass of yours a treat. If you have trouble understanding this, then maybe I'll take you home and let you watch me fuck my wife so you can learn how all my bitches are supposed to act. Got it?"

I was speechless. I was pissed and I said the only thing I could say, "okay."

Daddy brought it home too; he worked it even harder than before. My titties were bobbing, my hips were rocking, my head was jerking, and yes I was coming. I also was crying, because damn if boo didn't have me screaming his name. Troy.