Round Two

Story Info
We cyber once more.
1k words
4
11.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an actual transcript of the second cybering session between me and my online lover. Some edits have been made, as the typos flew fast and furious and we got a little incoherent as our excitement peaked. You may find the POV confusing if you haven't cybered or read much of it. We are addressing one another in 1st and 2nd person, and the double linebreaks are POV shifts.

----------------------------------------

Dyn: I lick you from your mons, over your clitoral hood, sliding wetly across your excited swollen nub, between your lips, where I linger exquisitely, then further down to wet the flesh lead to your pretty little asshole, and then to the hole itself, starting lightly and teasingly, lapping gently as your breathing quickens, and then slide my tongue into your ass, in and out while you cry out.

Dyn: After making you crazy, I reluctantly pull my tongue out of your ass and kiss my way up your sweet butt cheeks and the crevice between.

Dyn: Rolling you facedown, I proceed up your spine until I'm licking and chewing on your neck and we're grinding my groin against your restless bottom.

Dyn: My hard dick rubbing between your cheeks.

Kit: "Mmmmmmm..." I push back against your cock, wanting you.

Dyn: I nudge against your asshole, this time with my cock.

Dyn: Your crack and hole are full of my saliva, and I dip my fingers into your sopping pussy to add to the lubrication.

Dyn: Shifting down a moment, I spear your pussy with my dick to get me lubed as well. You have plenty to spare.

Dyn: Pulling out again and taking aim once more on my true target, I push my cockhead past the tight muscles of your asshole.

Kit: I gasp sharply and push back against you, gasps turning to soft moans as you push into me.

Dyn: I love the sound of your horny whimper of delight.

Dyn: I give you a moment to get accustomed, making tiny, almost imperceptible thrusts.

Dyn: Except I know you can feel them, because you shudder in ecstasy in time with me.

Dyn: Soon enough, each little thrust is more insistent, and your ass accepts progressively more of my manhood.

Dyn: It's both too long and too soon before I am buried to the balls in your bottom.

Kit: "Oh gods yes..." I moan.

Kit: I reach beneath me to alternately stroke your balls as you push in, and my clit as you pull out

Dyn: You've taken all of me and I revel in the beauty of the moment and then begin to fuck your ass, gently at first but neither of us will stand for that, and shortly I am fucking your backside with passion and vigor.

Dyn: You can feel my cock twitch when you touch my balls, and you know that I'm loving your tender touch to go with our rough coupling in your ass.

Dyn: Drunk with lust and my power over you, I'm giving it to you hard and fast.

Dyn: Claiming your ass as mine, the second hole you've given me.

Dyn: Mine to fuck and fuck and fuck.

Dyn: You hear my breathing getting ragged and feel my balls tighten, and you know I'm close to cumming.

Kit: I moan with pure pleasure, switching my strokes on your balls to light scratches with my nails... arching my back and thrusting my ass at you... taking all of you I can get.

Dyn: It didn't seem possible, but your hand drives me to greater heights.

Dyn: I grab your hips to keep you in place and fuck you harder still.

Kit: Shrill moans accent the sound of our bodies pounding together you know I am enjoying this immensely.

Dyn: An animal growl in my throat turns to a roar as I slam into your ass one last time and hold fast, deep inside, as I fill you bottom with my cum.

Kit: "I need your fingers love," I gasp. You can feel me rubbing my clit, my ass holding your cock tightly.

Dyn: I reach between us and our fingers tangle briefly as I bury mine in your wet folds while you frig your clit furiously.

Dyn: There's no subtlety anymore. I jam all four fingers into you and touch you everywhere I can reach in your pussy.

Kit: I scream... and cum hard... my cum running down your hand and arm as I shudder. The feel of your fingers and cock in me is too much to control.

Dyn: With my thumb, I stroke where I licked before, between your pussy and asshole, slick with drips from our efforts to lube you.

Dyn: Just as you seem to come off the top of your orgasm, I twist my fingers inside you and rub your G-spot to set you off again.

Kit: "OH! GODS! FUCKYESOHGODSYES!"

Dyn: I'm relentless, petting you into riding several orgasmic waves.

"Soon enough, I will surrender to you and your power over me will be complete, but right now, I own your orgasms."

Kit: "MORE!"

Dyn: "When you cum, you are worshipping your god." For emphasis, I frig you just right to give you a simultaneous vaginal and clitoral orgasm.

Dyn: "I will addict you to me."

Dyn: After several more waves, I take mercy as your breathing becomes difficult and you become nearly incoherent with ecstasy.

Dyn: My ministrations slowly become less demanding until finally I am gently stroking your outer lips, my cock still in your ass, though it's softened and then hardened somewhat again with the passion of your climax.

Dyn: I reluctantly pull out of your ass and ease you onto your side, spooning you from behind, one hand stroking gently between your leg, the other under your chest, cradling your breast and pulling you into me. I kiss your shoulder.

Dyn: "Round two," I whisper in your ear.

Kit: "Cant wait to see what you have planned for round three," I murmur as I snuggle against you