Route 66 Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls are hypnotized and enslaved by Professor Cartula.
5.1k words
4.34
31.3k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers

The next morning Cassandra and Rebecca untied their captives, both now with huge grins plastered on their fresh clean cut faces. Sharing a shower with the guys, the girls compared notes while the boys got dressed and both were amazed at the similarities of their stories. Cassandra had had the exact same idea to use her feather in the same training routine with the exact same result.

"Must run in the family" Cassandra chuckled as they both watched their boy's cute little asses wiggle back into their black pants. After a quick breakfast the four of them got back into the car and continued to head to Indianapolis.

Cassandra drove while Joseph sat up front and alternately teased her thigh under her dress while he lovingly stroked her breasts. Rebecca and Joshua sat in the back and made out the whole trip and all them got so worked up they had to pull off onto a back road twice to have a repeat performance of their lesson. As both girls shrieked in joy as their now fully trained captives worked their charms, each girl realized that they had uncorked the boy's bottled up lust and now having tasted a real woman, there was no corking that bottle again, the genie was out. Finally arriving at the boy's destination, the three-hour trip having taken eight because of so many "distractions", after a quick deep-throating goodbye kiss they got back on the road. As they waved to the guys while they drove away they both simultaneously sighed.

"Now I know why the Mormons can keep so many wives!" Rebecca laughed.

Nodding Cassandra giggled back and said "Yeah I know what you mean, they both ended up being really something! I have to admit their Mormon loving surpassed my most optimistic expectations."

A few minutes later Cassandra's face tightened up into a grimace as she noticed the overpowering odor of sex was hanging heavy in the car.

"Shew, this car smells like a New Orleans Whorehouse at low tide! We have got to stop and get it cleaned!" Reaching the outskirts of Indianapolis Rebecca pointed out a car wash that specialized in interior and exterior cleaning jobs and Cassandra pulled over.

"We will let Stuart pay for this one" Cassandra chortled as she handed his American Express to the attendant. The cashier said the job would take over an hour to complete so the girls decided to stroll across the street to wait at little local bar and perhaps get something to eat.

The tavern they wandered into was one of those places where artistic types hang out, more of a coffee shop than a bar, but they definitely sold beer. This was Indiana after all and it would be unthinkable not to have hops on tap. Rebecca and Cassandra sat down at the bar and being parched, ordered two beers.

On their right at the end of the bar was a distinguished looking man wearing a blue blazer smoking a pipe. Handsome and well built, he looked to be in his early thirties and just oozed sex appeal, a twinkle in his eyes he radiated confidence. Cassandra noticed him immediately and saw him checking them out. Looking over to Rebecca she whispered "Obviously a college professor" nudging her in the ribs as she pointed him out. "Kind of cute though."

"No sex today, please" Rebecca whispered back. "I am still sore from last night and earlier today. My Pussy is definitely CLOSED for repairs. Brad Pitt himself could kneel naked right here and beg to eat me out and I would send him away."

Feeling her own aching thighs throb and ache Cassandra sighed. "Yeah, me too I guess. Ok, we will just play it cool today, but you know me, I can't help looking!"

Laughing at her friend, Rebecca said "If you were a man you would have to have your own personal legal team to deal with all of the sexual harassment suits you would no doubt cause."

The professor noticed the two girls out of the corner of his eye as soon as they walked in and was deeply impressed. Cassandra was wearing another of her extremely tight sun dresses that left nothing to the imagination and his mouth already was imagining running his lips over her mammoth melons. Rebecca too was dressed rather seductively in her black mini-skirt and tank top and his eyes instantly checked out her astonishing ass. Confidently he stood up and strode over to them.

"Mind if I buy you two girls a drink?" he asked with a voice that dripped smooth charm.

"Not today, but thanks anyway. We are going to have to be going in a few minutes so we have no time." Cassandra answered coolly but respectfully.

Unshaken by this rejection he pressed on. "Oh, why would two beautiful girls like you pass up on my offer? It's just a one little drink and two gorgeous girls like you should never drink alone."

Rebecca now got irritated and decided to answer for the both of them. She, like Cassandra, both being extremely attractive and in their early twenties were quite used to unwelcome male attention, and while they usually were polite, this guy seemed to be a real player. Harsher methods would definitely be needed for his type. She had seen his sort before and usually nothing short of a two by four planted in their face will get them off the scent of fresh pussy. With an exasperated short tone, she snapped.

"Look we were trying to be nice but you kept on pushing. We are not interested so go pick on someone else."

Unflinching from her rather sharp remarks he replied "Well then, maybe I can interest you in this ring". Holding his hand up to her face he displayed his gold ring with a strange colored stone in the center. Cassandra was about to really unload on him when her eye caught sight of it and she froze. Instantly she was transfixed, and staring at the ring was like she was looking at the most beautiful object in the world. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. Turning to see what was happening, Rebecca too caught a glimpse of the ring and was instantly captivated. To her, the object in his hand seemed like all of her hopes and desires were contained within the stone of and at that moment she would have sold her soul just to touch it.

Chuckling to himself as he saw the familiar glazed looks creep into their eyes the professor said "You are getting sleepy now, very sleepy. You can barely hold your eyes open."

Cassandra and Rebecca said nothing, but were clearly firmly under his spell. Cassandra was remotely aware of what was happening to them but, his voice was so compelling and that ring, that beautiful, magnificent ring! If only she could touch it. She too was now gone, completely transformed into a zombie state but still appearing to the others seated in the bar as fully awake.

Rebecca, who was far more sensitive and susceptible to these sort of things, had gone under a few minutes earlier and appeared completely normal to a casual observer. Nothing would alert anyone to anything being wrong other than the slight drool that was oozing out of the side of her mouth.

"Now," Professor Cartula said, "Let us test to see how deep my subjects are under. Remove your panties and hand them to me!" he ordered.

Without hesitation Cassandra and Rebecca both jumped to their feet and pulled their panties down to their ankles. Both of them simultaneously handing the Professor their dripping lingerie in unison so that their actions looked like some sort of erotic synchronized swimming competition. Because of the dim light in the bar, no one noticed anything.

The bartender, glancing over at Professor Cartula and seeing him again talking to two extraordinarily beautiful young women just shook his head. The women as usual were just looking at him like he was the last man on earth and he often wondered how on earth he was able to pull it off. Dr. Cartula was handsome yes, but so was the he, and no man got pussy easier than Professor Frank Cartula.

"Looks like Frank has bagged another one!" one of the patrons remarked to the bartender.

"Yeah I know" he shrugged. "I don't know how he does it, but that man is truly blessed."

Frank was not hearing his technique being discussed by the other patrons as he was firmly concentrating on his two delightful new subjects but he could sense their envy, and he liked it.

"Ok, since it appears that you two are now under my control. I want you to go straight out the front door and wait for me by the blue Lincoln Continental out front in the parking lot. Say nothing to anyone as you leave."

The girls just blankly nodded but did as he commanded. Seeing their gorgeous curvy forms walk out the front door, Frank got up off of his barstool and announced "Well, I guess I have to go now!"

Frank waved goodbye to his buddies and said to the bartender "How much I owe you for the drinks, Ernie".

"Ten dollars ought to cover it." And seeing him plop down a twenty and say to keep the change he cried out "Have a good day Frank!"

"Oh I will" Frank said while laughing diabolically, "I most definitely will!"

Joining the girls in the parking lot he smiled as saw them standing by his car and looked so anxious to go, like two nine-year-old boys getting ready to be taken to Disneyworld. Smiling he unlocked the doors and ordered them to get inside as he got in the driver's seat.

"Now, I want you to scoot down low so no one will see you." He commanded as they instantly obeyed. As he drove home, he smugly thought about how perfect his life was. Traveling down the tree covered highway to his house he whistled as today was just another fantastic day for him, like every day was.

Even before he found those Mesmer stones in that old antique shop on a trip to Budapest, he had a pretty good setup. Department head of the English Literature department at Indianapolis University, access to a seemingly unending supply of nubile young co-eds who were oh so willing to increase their G.P.A. in "creative" ways, Star of his own local cultural events Television show, yep he had a pretty charmed life, even without the stones.

The stones he used only as a backup plan, but knowing he had them made him almost reckless in his pursuits. When he wanted a promotion, out came the stones, when an attractive woman rejected his advances, out came the stones. It is amazing how much confidence you can have when you know you can't lose! It's funny, he thought, but this was the first time in a few months that he had to resort to using them so he knew these girls were going to be a challenge, and he loved challenges.

He always carried them with them, either in his pocket or embedded in cufflinks or like in Rebecca and Cassandra's case, a ring.

"Must be losing my touch" he thought as he looked at his face in his rear view mirror. "Nah, still not bad for a 35-year-old man!" he laughed.

The entrance to his house was very impressive as a long oak lined driveway led to an all brick circular courtyard with a fantastically ornate marble fountain as the centerpiece. Looming up suddenly as the car exited the tunnel of trees, his enormous Victorian house looked like something out of a movie as its size and multiple turrets and parapets came into view.

Even in their mesmerized state, the girls had to whistle as it was truly an impressive home. Frank had been able to use his stones quite effectively when buying it, and parlayed his stone enhanced real estate "negotiation" skills to build up quite a nest egg with other incredibly lopsided deals he was able to finagle. After he stopped the car at the front door he told the girls to go ahead and wait for him in the foyer while he went to park. As they jiggled up the steps to his mansion he was able to catch a good lingering stare at both of their incredible asses (now free of panties) and let out a good long loud sigh. Licking his lips, his mind was already planning out all of the fun that was soon to come.

The inside of Frank's house matched the outside in its magnificence. The foyer had a black and white marble tile floor with a crystal chandelier hanging overhead and an enormous spiral staircase lead to the second floor. To the right was the red damask wallpapered dining room with a full silver service on the mahogany buffet. To the left was the front parlor covered in gold silk wallpaper, original oil paintings hanging on the walls, and Louis XVI style furniture arranged on original oriental carpets.

Every room in the house had retractable sliding wooden doors, very popular in the late 1890's when the house was built, and 12-foot-high ceilings. Wood was everywhere as every room was exquisitely decorated in that overtly ornate Victorian style popular at the turn of the twentieth century. Even though the girls were hypnotized, they could still recognize that some serious money had been spent on this home and stood in awe at their ornate surroundings.

Frank put up the car and came in the front door into the foyer. Cassandra, in her spell bound state, looked at Frank as he came in the door like a war bride looks at the return of her love from a three-year tour of duty.

"Thank God he is back!" she thought to herself. "I would kill myself if he ever left me. He is so magnificent, just look at his glorious body. How can other women stand to be around him and not rush forward and tear his clothes off" she shamelessly and unironically yelled.

Rebecca entertained similar delusional thoughts as the effects of the stones worked their magic on her as well.

"Ok girls, follow me!" he ordered as they compliantly trailed behind him up the stairs and down a long hall. At the end he told them to go into his study and wait for him since he needed to get some things from the kitchen.

They entered the room cautiously, both in fear but mostly overwhelming and almost maddening hypnotically induced lust. Both wanted the Professor more than they had any man ever in their lives, and just these few seconds away from him was sheer torment. Looking around, Rebecca thought it seemed rather large for a study but it definitely was one as the interior indicated.

There were books everywhere and all of the shelves that circled the entire room were completely filled. The two library tables in the middle of the room were covered with leather bound books as well as an oak roller top desk in the back. Other than the two tables, a desk and chair and a huge oriental rug there was nothing else in the room except one rather large, comfortable looking over-stuffed leather wing backed chair. It was positioned by the fireplace pointing out into the room.

After a few minutes Frank came into the room carrying a brown paper bag and dressed in nothing but his silk bathrobe.

"How handsome you look!" Rebecca cooed in complete sincerity. Even though it was obviously hypnotically enhanced, a deep part of both girls were attracted to Dr. Cartula as he was a handsome man, even without the effects of the stones. Now that he was nearly naked in his silk bathrobe, his firm chest and full carpet of chest hair could be clearly seen, having been hidden by his sportcoat earlier. Seeing the absolute sexiest man to have ever lived now live before their eyes, both girls instantly doused the floor with their hot juices.

"Thank you!" he answered reflexively as he sat down in his chair. "Ok, here is what I want you to do. First each of you turn and face the other, being sure to look into deeply into each other's eyes."

Instantly they obeyed as he continued his instructions. "Wonderful girls, wonderful. You are making me very happy. Now, while staring at each other I want you to feel yourself growing wet. You are getting hornier and wetter with each passing second, your pussies just gushing, aching for the touch of another woman. You are filled with an unquenchable burning lust and desire that can only be doused by the nectar of the woman before you. Looking at her she is exciting you more than any man ever has. Your whole being aches for her touch and you feel as if you would die if you do not feel her body on top of yours!"

Cassandra and Rebecca had been friends forever and until this point (despite the desperate taunts and hopeful prodding of many boyfriends in the past) had never entertained any lesbian thoughts. Now, through new eyes they began to look at each other as instructed and everything changed.

Cassandra stared at Rebecca's firm tits and shapely legs and began to instinctively touch herself as she ached to feel Rebecca's long silky blond hair brushing against her inner thighs. Rebecca stared back at Cassandra's achingly perfect tits and licked her lips hungrily, desperately wanting to taste her raspberry ripe nipples on her tongue. Both stroking themselves and groaning, suddenly they fell upon one another with a passion and fury neither had ever encountered before.

Rebecca grabbed the bottom of Cassandra's sundress and violently ripped it over her head while with her teeth she tempestuously bit the clasp of her bra and tore it open, exposing her breasts. Cassandra fought back tugging Rebecca's skirt to the floor and clawing desperately unhooked her bra from the back while simultaneously ripping off her panties. Now that they were both naked and locked into an intense French kiss the girls had their tongues intertwined and firmly jammed down each other's throats.

Cassandra proceeded to escape, only to begin to chew on Rebecca's earlobes, while Rebecca began to flick her tongue rapidly over Cassandra's erect nipple dangling in her face. The intensity of their erotic attack, and the low guttural moaning erupting from their mouths as they clawed and bit one another gave Frank pause as it seemed for a minute they might accidentally kill one another.

"Hold it!" he yelled and both girls froze. Pointing at Cassandra he said "You, go over there and open the paper bag." She did as she was told and dumped the contents onto the table as two squeeze bottles of honey rolled across the desk.

"Now listen very carefully to me and do everything I say. Close your eyes and listen to my words."

Now with both of them standing stark naked before him he smiled as he began to paint his suggestion on their Id. "You both are at the beach and it is a sizzling hot day. You feel the rays burning your skin, and hear the roar of the waves crashing on the shore."

As he described the scene Cassandra and Rebecca both began to mop their brows as they began to get hot. Sweat pouring off of their bodies they tried wiping it away with imaginary beach towels in their hands.

"You certainly don't want to get sunburned do you?" he chuckled as he saw the girls pressing down on their flesh checking for burns. Cassandra looked down on the table, which now appeared to her as a beach blanket lying on the sand, and spied the two bottles of honey which in her mesmerized state were transformed into bottles of Coppertone.

Turning to Rebecca she squeezed out a generous palm full into her hand and asked "Want me to do your back?"

"Thanks" answered Rebecca. "You do mine then I will do yours."

Cassandra then proceeded to massage the thick and sticky liquid onto Rebecca's skin. The consistency of the honey made it hard to spread and she was struggling to get it applied.

"Boy this lotion sure is thick!" Cassandra replied. "I think it will work better if I just pour it on directly."

"Good idea." answered Rebecca.

Frank was thoroughly enjoying this performance and his robe was tenting wildly at this point. He had set up his camcorder on a tripod and was taping the whole thing so he could watch it again later, planning on enjoying this little sketch for years to come.

Cassandra then pulled the top of the honey up and squeezed out a long stream onto Rebecca's back. The honey drizzled out in little spurts and ran down the small of her back into a big puddle in the crack of her ass.

"Lay down on your stomach" Rebecca continued. "I need to do your legs."

Continuing to coat the back of her thighs with the sticky substance the sweet smell perfumed the air mixed with the unmistakable scent of female lust. After her back and legs were completely encased in the honey Rebecca glopped more honey all over Cassandra's back, ass and legs before smiling.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
793 Followers
12