Routine Dutys

Story Info
The hazards of the job.
1.3k words
4.15
23.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little something that I thought up. I hope you enjoy it. Remember, I'm not really trying to be an author. Again, I hope you enjoy it.

The light from the spotlights glared in Joe's eyes, as he peeked through curtains of a darkened sort of ballroom. The spotlights had benn set up an hour earlier by the company he worked for. There were a dozen or so tables all scattered out along the walls and throughout the center of the ballroom. Each table was full. There were no empty seats at any of them.

"This girl must be real popular," he thought to himself.

Who would have thought that this would be his job while he was going to school to be a software engineer, working as a male stripper at bachelorette parties, but he had to pay the bills somehow.

It wasn't just a plain male stripper but one that worked for a company that staged surprise endings for the guests at the party. Joe and the two guys he worked with, Ron and Bart, would, one at the time dance out into the crowd, barely clad, and pull off the speedo he had on. He would waive his cock around in the woman's face and try to get her to suck on it or jerk it. Sometimes, some ofthe guests would give it a tug or two. Some of them would even give it a kiss. The company he worked for, however planted among the tables a young woman that was hired sure to give him a happy ending.

Usually, a young woman that worked for the same company was usually there. But all three of them Joe, Ron, and Bart all agreed that they were getting tired of the same old girls and thought someone would catch on that this was staged. So they requested that their company hire other girls from want to be porn actresses, to strippers, to girls that just want to get into the nude modeling business.

"Oh man! Was that girl ever good," Ron said as he staggered back through the curtains. "You're up next buddy," patting him on the back as he collapsed beside Bart, that had just given a performance just before him.

Joe made his way out into the tables full of screaming women. "Let's see, she's supposed be wearing a red sweater. "Ahh, there she is,"he thought to himself. Seated at a table along the back wall was a cute young brunette in a red sweater. The stage was all set. "Just dance among a few tables until you get to hers and let her have her way with you," rumbled through his head.

Dancing up to the first table the women were screaming and trying to tug off Joe's small speedo. Pushing them away from his undergarment but finally giving in and letting them undo the strings on the sides Joe let his pecker swing free. The first girl, greedily grabbed it and plopped it into her mouth while her friends all sat back in their chairs astonished. She only sucked on it for about two seconds before pushing him away. Other women would jerk at it until Joe said, "It looks like some girls at the next table want me to dance for them."

Joe made his way to the other table. It seemed that none of these women were like the ones at the first table. Joe would try to rub his shlong in their faces but none of them would have any of it, they'd just push him away. Finally, the last woman, an older woman. Took a hold of his Viagra erect cock and started to flail away at it. Joe felt himself about to burst. This woman was going to make him orgasm, but he couldn't. Not now. Not with her. She wasn't the one.

When he made his excuse to get away from the woman. He heard one of the other women say to her.

"Mom! What will Dad say about this?"

"Oh, he won't know. Just don't tell him," the older woman answered back."

From table to table Joe went. He would get a few good jerks and sometimes even a kiss on it from some of the women. Joe however, would not let things get out of hand. He couldn't let the hired woman get cheated out of a job.

At last he was at the table with the woman in the red sweater. Some of the women stroked it and some even tried to lick it but Joe held off until the last one, the woman in the red sweater. When Joe looked at her he noticed she was quite attractive. Shining bright brown eyes, well applied lipstick, and he noticed that underneath her bright red sweater she was not wearing any sort of bra. She looked into his young eyes eagerly like a small child that has been eyeing a Christmas present under the tree for weeks then finally gets to open it on Christmas morning.

She backed him out into the center of the room. She reached out and grabbed a hold of his hips. Bringing his fully erect dong toward her face she engulfed just the end of it in her mouth. She circled her tongue around the end of it first clockwise then counterclockwise, as Joe's eyes rolled back into his head. Even though Joe did not think it possible, it felt like it was getting more hard.

He then thrust his hips forward sending his whole length into her mouth. Back and forth she would move her head. Back and forth she would move her tongue, massaging the underneath of his manhood.

Joe let out an unearthly growl.

While this was happening she started to pull up the red sweater. And when Joe thought he could not take it anymore, he had to let go. She released him out of her mouth and pulled the red sweater over her head, letting it fly and landing at the next table. She took his blood engorged, saliva slickend rod and placed it between her huge natural milk jugs. She smashed them together firmly making a real tight channel for him.

Joe started to thrust back and forth but, however, he could not hold on any longer. He let loose with a mighty blast that landed a few feet back of them. This had an enormous effect on Joe, he staggered backwards almost landing on his ass if he did not catch himself with his hands.

The women all clapped and applauded the woman in the red sweater. Joe, was not even able to make it to his feet. He had to crawl back behind the curtains.

"Oh God! The company did not spare the change when they hired her," Joe thought.

After about half an hour Joe came back to his senses enough for him, Ron, and Bart to go to the manager and get their money.

Driving back they all would rant and rave about how good each one of the girls that made them orgasm was.

"Do you think that they will ever let us work with those girls again?" Bart asked.

"I sure hope so," Joe answered him.

On getting back to the office the manager, Stu congratulated Ron and Bart for a fine job. "Joe, come on in here to my office," he said.

"I wonder what this is all about," Joe wondered.

Stu, didn't waste any time and told him to sit down and told him, "Joe, I just got off the phone with that other agency. It seems that the girl you were supposed to work with says she never got any action. You never even came to her table. She was right there at the bride's table. She was wearing a red sweater just like we said she would be.

"Oh shit! The only table he didn't go to," Joe realized.

"Don't worry, I told them that it was probably all a misunderstanding, that you would work with her again, real soon," Stu assured him.

Grinning, Joe thought to himself, "she's going to have to except that I mistook her for someone else. Hell! It's only part of the job."