Routine Stop

Story Info
Officers stops woman for speeding.
1.6k words
3.84
31k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

She knew she shouldn't be taking the short cut through the back roads, but if she didn't make it to her destination in the next five minutes, she could kiss that new job good bye. Diane had been driving for three hours to make it to this interview and had less than five minutes until she would be there.

"I can make it," Diane said to herself. "I have to make it."

About that time Diane looked in her rearview mirror and winced. She saw the flashing lights and knew that any hopes of landing this new job just disappeared, as the lights grew brighter.

"Damn!" She cursed.

Diane pulled her teal green, two-door Chevy Cavalier to the side of the road, what little there was, and waited patiently for the officer to finish ruining her day. She rolled down her window while she waited for him to make the trip to her car window.

"License and registration, please," said the officer.

Diane began digging through her purse for her driver's license. She quickly handed it to him, not once looking at his face. She leaned over to open her glove compartment to get her registration. As she leaned over, the side slit in her silk, navy skirt slid higher up her thigh, but she didn't notice. She was too nervous.

She dug through the glove compartment, throwing all the contents into the passenger seat. She rifled through the paperwork again, but could not find her registration.

"I'm so sorry ooofffficccer," said Diane. She stuttered the word officer because she finally turned around and looked into the most beautiful blue eyes she had ever seen. They had just enough flecks of gray in them that made her pulse increase.

"I can't find my registration," she said to him. She couldn't look at them eyes anymore so she looked at his chest.

"Officer Moore."

"Ma'am?" Said the officer.

"I didn't realize I said that aloud," apologized Diane. "I was just reading your badge. It's nice and shiny."

"Miss Gordon, I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car," instructed Officer Moore.

"I know I was speeding, sir, but I'm already late for an interview and I really need this new job," she pleaded. "I'm sure I could send you a copy of my registration as soon as I get back home."

Diane didn't realize that when she turned back around to look at the officer again, her tank sweater slipped off her shoulder, revealing the top of her tanned breast. She was attracted to the officer and was afraid if she stepped out of the car; she might do something she would later regret.

"Ma'am, I'm only going to say this one more time, please exit the vehicle," demanded the officer.

Diane obliged. She unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car door. As she turned to step out of the car, the heel of one of her new shoes caught on the door facing, causing her to trip and land in the gravel.

"Ouch!" She cried as the gravel dug into her knees and palms.

"Here, let me help you up," offered Officer Moore.

As soon as Officer Moore touched her elbow, she felt sparks fly. She knew he felt it too because he paused for a moment before helping her up the rest of the way.

She turned to look at the officer in the eyes and knew at that moment there was no stopping either of them. Both of them moved for the other at the same time. As if in slow motion their heads moved toward one another until their lips met.

She started seeing fireworks and if his hands still weren't around her arms, Diane would have collapsed. He deepened the kiss and started probing her mouth with his tongue. She responded by rubbing her knee in between his thighs. They both moaned at the same time.

"I have a blanket in my back seat," she whispered. "Let me grab it."

Since her car door was still open, Diane reached around her seat and grabbed out her strawberry shortcake quilt her mom made her when she was a little girl. Diane took it with her everywhere. She considered the blanket a good luck charm.

Officer Moore took the blanket from her and began spreading it down in the field next to her car. Diane slipped off her shoes and began to take off her pantyhose, when he stopped her.

"Here, let me do that for you," said the officer. He raised her skirt and grabbed her lacey panties with the pantyhose and slowly slipped them down her thighs, around her ankles and threw them away.

"Stand still," he ordered as he knelt in front of her and began caressing her thighs.

She moaned and leaned into his hands. He raised her skirt further and began kissing her thighs.

"Oh that feels sooo good," moaned Diane.

"You want me to go farther?" asked Officer Moore. "You're going to have to beg for it!"

"Oh please, your tongue feels so good on my thigh," she said barely in a whisper. "I want to feel it inside me."

Officer Moore trailed more kisses and nibbled on her clit. She let out a louder cry. He then began caressing her with his tongue, slipping it inside and out, in and out. Her knees almost buckled again, but his hands were caressing her sides as his tongue tortured her.

She writhed against him. "Harder," she demanded. "That feels good."

He thrust his tongue deeper in her already moist opening. She rocked against his face.

"Oh god!" She cried. "I'm coming."

He lapped up her juices before lying back on the blanket. She unzipped her skirt and threw off her sweater. Next she removed her bra and threw it on the already growing pile of clothes.

"It's my turn now," she grinned. Diane began by unbuckling his duty belt and setting it on the clothing pile. She tried to unbutton his shirt, but found that it had a hidden zipper underneath.

"Sit up, so I can undress you," she ordered Officer Moore.

He sat up and she grabbed the zipper with her teeth and unzipped his shirt. Next she grabbed the button holding his pants up and popped it open with her teeth as well.

"You like that don't you?" she asked. He nodded. He was in too much pleasure to say anymore. She hurriedly untied his shoes and threw them on the pile. He was getting too impatient and helped her slip his pants off.

"You look good enough to eat," said Diane as she took his throbbing cock into her mouth.

She took the whole thing in and he grabbed her hair and guided her farther down the shaft. She brought her lips slowly back to the tip, lightly running her teeth up the sides. Her tongue darted around the head, licking it like an ice-cold ice cream on a hot summer day.

It was his turn to moan. He grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her closer again. This time she took him fully in her mouth and he moaned some more. She continued her torture on his throbbing cock until he could take it no more. He turned her around and positioned her on her hands and knees.

He rubbed his dick around her soft, tanned cheeks before finding the moist spot he was searching for. He rammed his cock in hard and she pushed back on him. He grabbed her love handles on her sides to push even harder. Harder and faster he pushed. He reached down and began pinching her nipples.

She moaned louder. Harder. Faster. Harder. Faster. She could tell he was about to cum. He pushed one more time into, filling her up.

But, she wasn't done yet. She quickly turned around and pushed him on his back. She slithered up his legs and positioned herself over him, letting her moistness just barely touch his still dripping cock.

"It's your turn to beg," said told him. "Now you have to tell me what you want."

He stared up at her and tried to thrust his hips to meet her, but she just raised up farther, just out of reach.

"Beg."

"You know what I want."

"But, I want you to tell me what you want," she demanded.

"I want to feel my cock inside you again," he said in a whisper.

So, she lowered herself until just the head rested comfortably inside.

"More, please," he said in a half moan, half cry.

She lowered herself all the way. He moaned. She raised back up again, only to go back down. She leaned over and her blonde tresses caressed his neck. Her lips followed as her hips continued their torture. Up and down she continued.

It was his turn. "Faster. Harder," he cried. "I want to feel all of me in you."

She bucked harder and faster. Faster and harder. She wasn't quite satisfied yet, so she grabbed his hand and moved it to her clit.

"Rub," she demanded. His rubbing caused her to buck even faster. She could feel herself falling, falling. At that moment her juices ran down his moist cock and he exploded inside her.

She collapsed atop him and lay there for a moment. Afterward, she got up and slowly began dressing, leaving off her hose this time. He put his uniform back on and walked Diane to the car. As soon as she was seated with her seat belt on, she was about to start up her car when he spoke.

"Ma'am, I'm only going to give you a warning this time, but you need to find your registration and try and slow down."

Diane just smiled at him and drove away. She didn't even know his first name.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers