Roxanne and Willie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together in silence. I had my arms around Roxanne. I was the happiest man in the world.

Finally Roxanne kissed my cheek. "Sweetheart that was wonderful."

I was bursting with pride. I'd just fucked my woman. For a moment I was cocky and then I remembered who brought me to this point. I hugged Roxanne. I was still proud, but now I was also grateful. As we held each other I said, "That was magnificent. Roxanne you make me strong."

Roxanne laughed. "Willie you do the same thing for me."

We lay cuddled in each others arms for a long time. Finally I said, "I still want to be Peewee tomorrow night."

Roxanne giggled. "Thank goodness. I was worried that I might have created a monster." She kissed me. "I can't wait until tomorrow night. I love my little slave."

I pulled the covers over us. We wrapped our arms around each other in a tight embrace. As we fell asleep we both knew that nothing in the world could ever hurt either of us again. We had each other. We were strong.

12