Roxanne and Willie Ch. 13

Story Info
Roxanne & Willie have two wedding ceremonies.
2.9k words
4.42
32.5k
8
0

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This is the thirteenth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twelve episodes of this series, I encourage you to do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We drove to Smithson's Jewelry store. Roxanne selected a beautiful diamond engagement ring and a gold wedding band. She also picked out a gold wedding band for me.

When she picked out my wedding band Roxanne said in a very loud voice. "Believe me Peewee you're going to be wearing a wedding ring whether you like it or not. I want every woman in the world to know you're off the market. In our marriage I'm the only one whose going to be partying on the side."

When Roxanne said that every person in the store turned to look at me. I was mortified. I wanted to crawl under a rock. My baby knows how to have fun.

After buying the rings we went to Sammy's. As soon as Sammy noticed us he yelled, "Hey its my favorite couple. Where you two guys been?"

Roxanne leaned over the bar. "I had a big project to finish for school." She giggled. "Hey Sammy guess what."

"What doll?"

"Willie just took me to Smithson's Jewelers and bought me an engagement ring and a wedding band."

"Hey Roxie that's great." He looked at me. "Smithsons is a high class joint. Peewee you're a top notch guy." He looked back at Roxanne. "Okay Roxie baby, lets see 'em."

Roxanne shook her head. "Sorry Sammy, they're being engraved. We won't be able to pick them up until Monday afternoon.

"Yeah, well you guys gotta come by the place and have dinner Monday. I wanna see those high class rings."

I laughed. "Sammy this will be our first stop."

He smiled at us, "So you two must still be planning to get married on Tuesday."

Roxanne grinned. "We are Sammy. Will you and Janice still be our witnesses?"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Good, we're all set. We have an appointment with Justice of the Peace Wilbur Peterson at 10:00 am on Tuesday. His office is downtown in the Abrogast Bank Building. Here's the address." Roxanne pulled a slip of paper out of her purse and handed it to Sammy.

Sammy took the paper. "I know where the Abrogast Bank building is. I won't have no trouble finding this place. Janice and I will be there by 9:45."

Roxanne smiled. "Thanks Sammy. Willie and I want to take you and Janice to lunch at the Kensington Grill after the ceremony."

"The Kensington Grill? That's a hotsy totsy place. You two are going first class. Janice will love it."

We had dinner at Sammy's and went home early. We were both tired. We made quiet love and went to sleep.

On Monday, after I finished teaching my second class, Roxanne and I met with a Realtor. His name was Barry Dunlap. He seemed like a nice enough guy. He gave us a list of homes to look at.

After our meeting with Barry, we went to Smithson's Jewelers and picked up our rings. Roxanne loved hers. After we left the jewelers we spent some time driving by some of the houses on Barry's list. We were both excited.

We got to Sammy's just after 6:30. The special was meatloaf. It was great. Sammy loved our rings.

We went to bed early on Monday night. Tuesday was going to be a big day. We were getting married.

We both woke early on Tuesday morning. We were excited.

The day started with me giving Roxanne a bath. On most mornings Roxanne showered while I fixed breakfast. This morning was different. This morning there was an unstated attitude of domination in the air. Today I was going to become Roxanne's submissive cuckold husband and she was going to become my dominant hot wife. We were both elated.

That said, we were also friends and lovers. We were getting married because we truly enjoyed being with each other.

Breakfast reflected this. I made eggs Benedict. We ate and read the morning paper together. We laughed at the comics. We shook our heads over our mutual belief that the people running the local NFL team were idiots. We were quiet when we read about the sixteen year old gang member who shot and killed another sixteen year old because he was wearing the wrong colored tee shirt.

Roxanne and I loved each other. We were excited about our adventurous sex life, but that wasn't the real cause of our happiness. The real cause of our happiness was that today we were about to make a commitment to stay with each other for the rest of our lives. Today we were agreeing to read the morning paper together for ever and ever.

We took our time getting dressed. I wore my suit. Roxanne wore a beautiful new red dress. She looked incredibly sexy.

I laughed when I thought about this. Roxanne wasn't capable of not looking sexy.

At 9:00 am we were getting ready to leave. Roxanne started asking me questions.

"Do you have the license?"

"Yes dear."

"Do you have the wedding bands?"

"Yes dear."

"Do you have your check book so that you can pay Mr. Peterson?'

"Yes dear."

I was starting to grasp the concept that there were going to be many questions in my future that would get "Yes dear" answers. These questions had nothing to do with cuckolding or domination. These would be the every day questions of married life.

Roxanne opened her mouth to ask another question. Before she had a chance to say anything I said "Yes dear."

I realized immediately that I'd blundered.

Roxanne raised her eyebrows and stared at me. "Peewee are you being sarcastic?"

"No dear."

"I think you are."

"No dear" was obviously nowhere near as effective a response as "yes dear'

Roxanne glanced at her watch. It was 9:05. She looked up at me and smiled. "I think we need to set a better tone for this day. Peewee take off your suit coat and belt and pull down your pants."

I did as I was told. I stood in front of Roxanne with my trousers around my ankles. I was wearing a pair of pink lace panties that she had recently purchased for me.

"Give me your belt, pull down your panties and lean over the chair."

I again did as I was told.

As I lay there waiting for the first blow I heard Roxanne say "Peewee, you must never be sarcastic with your wife. Do you understand that?"

"Yes maam."

"This will help you remember."

Whack! The first blow hit my ass. I gasped. It hurt. Whack! Whack! Two more blows hit me. Roxanne was not holding back. These strokes were painful.

"Peewee you must never forget who wears the pants in this family. You must always honor and respect me. Is that clear?'

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Here is one more stroke just to make sure you remember."

Whack! This one was the hardest of all.

Roxanne reached over and picked me up. There were tears running down my face. I also had an erection.

Roxanne saw my erection. She giggled "That got us both excited. Too bad we don't have time to do anything about it." She paused and smiled. "We do have time for one thing. Peewee show me that you have learned your lesson. Show me that you fully understand who the boss is in this marriage."

Roxanne turned around and pulled up her skirt. "Get on you knees and give me a kiss sweetheart. You know where."

I got on my knees and pulled the thong of Roxanne's panties aside. She sighed when she felt my lips touch her asshole."

Roxanne and I got to Wilbur Peterson's office at 9:45. Sammy and Janice were already there. Janice was a very attractive middle aged woman.

Sammy stood up when we walked in. "Here's the bride and groom now." He turned to his wife. "Janice I want you to meet my good friends Roxanne and Willie."

Janice stood up. She extended her hand. "I am pleased to meet you. Sammy has told me so much about the two of you. He really likes both of you."

Roxanne shook Janice's hand. "It's nice to meet you Janice. Thank you so much for joining us this morning."

Janice smiled. "It's my pleasure; weddings are very special occasions."

A telephone rang on the receptionist's desk. She answered it and stood up. "Mr. Peterson is ready for you. Will you please follow me."

We followed the receptionist down a short hallway to a conference room. As we walked in, a door on the other side of the room opened and a short stocky bald headed man in his early sixties came out. He was holding a folder.

He smiled at us. "Hello, I am Wilbur Peterson. Which of you are the happy couple?"

I put my arm around Roxanne. "That would be us. I'm William Oliver and this is Roxanne Mitchell."

He sat down at the table, opened the folder and started filling out a form. As he was writing he said. "Do you have the license?"

I took an envelope out of my suit coat and handed it to him. He took out the license and started copying down numbers. After a minute he looked at Sammy and Janice. "Are you the witnesses?"

Sammy smiled and said "That's us."

Mr. Peterson nodded. "Names please."

"Samuel and Janice Klutarsky."

Roxanne smiled "Sammy I've known you for six years now. This is the first time I have ever heard your last name."

He smiled back and said. "No jokes Roxie. It's a good Polish name. My family came here after World War I."

Janice stepped in. She was laughing. "Honey this is not the time for a lesson about your family history."

"Yea okay."

Mr. Peterson stood up. "All right, I think we can get started." He looked at Roxanne and me. "The two of you can stand over here." He turned to Sammy and Janice. "Mr. and Mrs. Klutarsky would you please stand over here."

The ceremony was brief and to the point. We said our vows and exchanged rings. When it was over Mr. Peterson pronounced Roxanne and me man and wife and I kissed Roxanne.

All four of us had to sign a form. When that was done I paid Mr. Peterson. He thanked us, wished us well and disappeared back into is office.

As soon as he was gone, the receptionist smiled at us and said, "Please follow me." She led us back into the reception area.

I glanced at my watch. It was 11:00 am. Our reservation at the Kensington Grill was for 11:30. I looked at everyone. "Lets go to lunch. The Kensington Grill opens at 11:00. I'll bet they can seat us as soon as we get there."

The lunch at the Kensington Grill was magnificent. None of us had ever been there before. We were all very pleased. It was fun too get to know Janice Klutarsky. Sammy was one of the nicest people I had ever met and his wife was even nicer than he was.

We drank champagne, ate prime rib and shared exotic desserts. After dinner we drank coffee and talked for almost two hours.

Finally Sammy said, "I hate to break this party up, but it's time for me to open the bar." He looked at us. "Roxie and Willie I am really happy you found each other. You make a wonderful couple."

I paid the bill and we walked out with Sammy and Janice.

When we got to the parking lot Roxanne hugged Sammy. "Thank you so much for coming today. Sammy you're a wonderful friend."

Sammy blushed. "So are you doll."

We got into our cars. As Roxanne and I drove out of the parking lot I smiled and said "Were married."

Roxanne cuddled up to me and giggled. "Yes we are."

I looked at my watch. "Its just 2:30. What would you like to do for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Lets go look at some more houses."

I smiled at Roxanne. "That's a wonderful idea."

We got back to the apartment at about 7:00. I sat down on the couch. Roxanne went into the bathroom. When she came out she had a wicked grin on her face.

"Peewee, I think that it's time for our second wedding ceremony.'

I looked at Roxanne. I was puzzled.

She smiled. "The wedding with Justice Peterson didn't even come close to properly defining our relationship. I think that another ceremony is necessary so that you fully understand your place in our marriage."

I took a deep breath and nodded. This was going to be fun. "Yes Mistress Roxanne. I would never dream of questioning your right to have a second ceremony."

Roxanne nodded in approval. "Very good Peewee." There was a very stern tone to her voice. Her next words were an unmistakable command. "Strip down to your panties."

I of course did exactly as I was told. When I was done I stood in front of Roxanne with my head bowed.

"Very good Peewee. Now I want you to get on your knees."

I again did as I was told. When I was on my knees Roxanne lifted her skirt.

"You are not only my husband you are also my slave. Is that correct Peewee?'

"Yes Mistress."

"Say it Peewee. Tell me what you are."

"Roxanne, I am not only your husband I am also your slave."

"Do you accept this role willingly Peewee?"

"Very willingly Mistress.'

Roxanne smiled. "Very good, but Peewee, you are not just my slave, you are my cuckold slave. Tell me what that means."

"It means that you are free to enjoy the pleasure of other men."

Roxanne raised her skirt higher and exposed her panties. "Are you saying that it will be okay if other men take these panties off of me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you saying that I have the right to fuck other men?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Peewee, do you have the the right to play with other women?"

"No Mistress."

"Why is that Peewee?" Roxanne smiled. "It doesn't seem fair."

"Fairness doesn't matter Mistress. I freely submit to your will. Your pleasure is all that matters. My pleasure is secondary."

Roxanne smiled. "Very good Peewee,"

My new wife stared into my eyes. "Peewee repeat after me." She paused for a moment and then she started. "I Peewee."

"I Peewee"

"Promise to honor, obey and faithfully serve Roxanne Mitchell."

I looked up at Roxanne took a deep breath and repeated her words with conviction. "Promise to honor, obey and faithfully serve Roxanne Mitchell."

She looked down at me and smiled. "Peewee, I Roxanne Mitchell promise to treat you with kindness and concern as you faithfully serve me. When I discipline you or toy with you I promise to do it with loving care."

Roxanne turned around and raised her skirt. "You may give me a proper kiss."

For the second time today I pulled the thong of Roxanne's panties aside and kissed and licked her asshole.

As I kissed and licked her, Roxanne became increasingly excited. Suddenly she stepped away from me and took off her dress. She set her dress on the chair next to her, turned around and removed her brassiere.

For a moment she stood over me while I looked up at her beautiful body. Finally she smiled at me. "Peewee, would you like me to remove my panties?"

"Yes Mistress, I would like that very much."

"What will you do for me if I take them off."

"Anything that you demand Mistress."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

Roxanne giggled. "I think that tonight we might just have to explore the full meaning of the word anything."

Roxanne took off her panties and sat down in a chair. She spread her legs and said, "Eat my cunt slave. Give me pleasure."

I got down on my knees between Roxanne's legs and started to kiss and lick her pussy. We were both excited. It didn't take long for me to bring her to an orgasm. After she came she rested for a few minutes. When she was done resting she stood up, reached down and offered me a hand. As she helped me to my feet she said, "Come on sweetheart let's go into the bedroom. It's playtime."

We spent the next several hours engaged in a two person orgy. I ate Roxanne's pussy and ass. She sucked my cock and let me fuck her. I fucked her twice. The second time I actually lasted almost ten minutes before I came.

When we were done we cuddled for a few minutes and then we jumped into the shower together and took turns bathing each other. We we were finished we dried each other off and got back into bed. We cuddled up together and enjoyed the feel of our naked bodies as we went to sleep. It was the perfect ending to a magnificent wedding night.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers