Roxanne and Willie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused for a moment and then she continued her story. "When we got to the far side of the property we came to a huge neon sign that said, 'The Used Car Corral'. We pulled up in front of a small office building, got out of the golf cart and went inside. Pete Jefferson was waiting for us at the front desk."

Roxanne looked at me. "Peewee, he's a really hot guy". She closed her eyes and sighed, "He's about 6'1' with big broad shoulders. He obviously works out." She paused. "But I don't have to describe him to you, you're going to meet him tomorrow night."

I looked up at Roxanne. "What do you mean?"

"He's taking us out to dinner. He wants to meet you. I'll tell you all about it in minute."

Roxanne took a moment to collect her thoughts. "Anyway Vince introduced us and left. As soon as he was gone we went into Pete's office so we could talk for a few minutes." Roxanne started to giggle. "Peewee, Pete's a pretty smooth talker. Before I knew what was happening he was interviewing me."

I shook my head. "You mean in the same way that Bob and Vince interviewed you?"

Roxanne grinned at me. "Damn right." She winked at me. "And he is a very well equipped interviewer." She giggled. "Its a good thing you put eight condoms in my purse this morning. I had to do a lot of interviewing today."

"Roxanne just how many interviews did you have today?"

"Just one more."

"So four different guys fucked you today?"

Roxanne giggled. "Yes sweetheart I had a wonderful time."

I smiled at my wife. "Okay, lets hear about the rest of the day."

"Pete was the first guy who actually took my dress off. When we got done fucking he had me sit on his lap. I was completely naked. He got on his telephone; called his assistant manager, Dave Roberts and asked him to come to his office. When Dave walked in Pete was fondling my breasts with one hand and finger fucking me with his other hand. He smiled at Dave, introduced me and told him I was going to be their new afternoon receptionist."

Roxanne shook her head. "Peewee, Dave was smooth, he just smiled back and greeted me. I was pretty turned on, so I had a little trouble talking. I just kind of nodded back to him."

I laughed. "Considering what was happening to you, I think you can be excused."

Roxanne smiled at me. "Thank you sweetheart, that's very kind of you."

She took a deep breath and continued. "Pete told Dave that I'd just given him a pretty good blow job and explained that since I was going to be working for both of them he thought he might like a chance to get to know me a little bit better."

Roxanne sighed. "Peewee, Pete had me lie across his desk while Dave took his cock out. Honey it was huge." She shook her head. "I don't know what it is about these car salesmen, but they all seem to have really big dicks." She paused. "So I started sucking Dave's cock. Pete was behind me finger fucking me at the same time. Honey, you can just imagine how hot I was getting. I actually had an orgasm while I was giving Dave his blow job."

Roxanne took another deep breath. "Anyway, Dave ended up interviewing me to."

I smiled. This was the woman I married. Life was going to be very interesting with Roxanne. I looked up at her. "I guess I'd better put some more condoms in your purse."

She laughed. "I think that would be a very good idea."

"So what happened after Dave finished interviewing you?"

"The three of us were sitting in Pete's office talking. They were actually telling me what I would be doing in my job."

"You mean besides sucking their cocks and letting them fuck you."

"Now Peewee, don't start getting sarcastic." Roxanne stopped and smiled at me. "Unless of course you want me to punish you."

I laughed. "No I'll take a pass on that right now. I want to hear about the rest of your day."

"Okay, but no sarcasm."

I chuckled, "All right, no sarcasm."

"Okay, so Pete, Dave and I were sitting in Pete's office talking. They're dressed, but I was still naked. I was sitting on Pete's lap again."

I shook my head. "Honey you had an amazing day."

Roxanne laughed. "Yes I did and its still going on." She held up her foot. "Start kissing my toes again cuckboy."

I smiled at Roxanne, cradled her right foot in my hands and started licking the spaces between her toes."

"Anyway, I was sitting there naked with Pete and Dave. All of the sudden I looked up and there were three guys coming into Pete's office." Roxanne took a deep breath. "Baby one of the guys was maybe the sexiest man I've ever seen in my entire life."

I looked up. That was the first time I'd ever heard Roxanne make a sweeping comment like that.

She took a deep breath. "Peewee he was maybe 6'4" or 6'5" tall. He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist." She smiled. "He was a stud. My pussy started get wet again from just looking at him. Pete introduced me to all three of the guys. They were very interested in meeting me." She giggled. "I suppose the fact that I was naked had a lot to do with that."

"Yes I imagine it did."

Roxanne reached down and cuffed me across the back of my head. "No comments from the peanut gallery."

I obediently bowed my head and said, "Sorry Mistress."

Roxanne smiled at me and said, "I forgive you, just don't let it happen again." She leaned forward and patted the top of my head. "Now act like a good little boy and be polite while I tell you the rest of my story."

I nodded.

Roxanne winked at me and I grinned at her. We were learning to enjoy each other.

Roxanne took a moment to collect her thoughts. Finally she started again. "So anyway, Pete was introducing me to these three guys. The really hot guy's name was Damon Bradley. The other two guys were Jimmy Reynolds and Ray Maxwell. They were good looking to, but nothing like Damon. Baby he was so hot.

"So did Damon get to interview you?"

"No as soon as Pete was done making the introductions they had to leave. It was the middle of the afternoon. They were needed on the sales lot."

"Did anything else happen?"

"Not really. Pete and Dave told me a little about Bob's Auto ranch and we discussed the details of my job."

"What are those?"

"I'm a receptionist. I'll be answering the telephone and greeting customers when they come into the sales office."

"That sounds pretty normal. Are there any other duties?"

"Yes. They told me that once in a while they might want me to entertain a few really good customers. She giggled. "Peewee, I think I'm going to be the company slut."

"I thought that might be their plan. How do you feel about that?"

"Baby I am so excited that I can hardly wait until I start working on Monday."

"That's your starting day?"

"Yes, they asked if I could come in at 9:00 on Monday morning. It will be the only morning I have to come in. They want to give me an orientation before they get busy in the afternoon."

I nodded. "That makes sense. You'll have to cut your Monday classes, but that shouldn't matter for one day."

"Oh there is one more thing."

"What's that."

"Remember I mentioned that Pete wants to take us to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Yes, I do remember, but why both of us? I can understand why he wants to take you out to dinner, but why does he want me along?"

"I know."

"Okay, tell me."

"They all want to know if the things I told them about you are really true. I'm certain that Bob asked him to do it. Baby they want to know if you really are my cuckold slave."

Roxanne smiled at me. "Peewee, tomorrow night could be a really exciting night for both of us. I'm going to be Pete's date at the restaurant. You're going to sit and watch the two of us flirt with each other. I intend to treat you like my cuckold slave all evening long." Roxanne leered at me. "Peewee I'm going to make sure that everyone in the restaurant knows you're my husband and Pete is my date." She started giggling. "By the end of our dinner, everyone is going to be well aware of the fact that Pete's going to get to fuck me and you're not."

I took a deep breath I was starting to get excited. "Okay, where are we going for this dinner?"

"Pete wants us to meet him at a place on the north side of the city. Its called Baxter's. I guess he goes there a lot. Pete's married, but I get the idea that he likes to have a little fun on the side."

"Well he had a little fun with you today."

Roxanne giggled. "He sure did, and I'm really hoping that we can find a way for him to have a little more fun with me tomorrow night."

I smiled at Roxanne. "Sweetheart, this has been a pretty exciting day. How about taking a break while I make you some dinner?"

Roxanne reached down and pulled me up next to her. "Honey I'm starving. I would love some dinner."

I went into the kitchen and started sautéing the chicken breasts. Roxanne came into the kitchen, sat down at the kitchen table and casually said, "Peewee, my glass is empty."

I obediently went to the refrigerator, took out a fresh bottle of beer, poured it into Roxanne's glass, placed it in front of her and went back to cooking."

Roxanne took a sip of her beer and sighed, "I love having a slave."

She sat quietly and watched me cook. After a few moments she said, "Peewee. I'm feeling so hot right now. I'm really excited about going out to dinner with Pete tomorrow night." She started to giggle. "I'm trying to think of different ways that I can humiliate you in front of him."

When the chicken was done cooking I cut it up, tossed a salad and mixed the chicken and salad together.

We ate quickly. Both of us were still aroused.

As soon as we were both finished eating Roxanne stood up and said, "Wash the dishes, when you're done meet me in the bedroom."

I cleaned the kitchen quickly. When I was done, I went into the bedroom. Roxanne had her laptop computer set up on her makeup table. I looked over her shoulder. She was reading a story on our favorite cuckold web site.

Roxanne looked up at me. "Sweetheart, did you know they make chastity cages for men?"

My heart sank. I did know, but I wasn't sure I wanted Roxanne to know.

I smiled, "Yes dear, I was aware of that."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think they were relevant to us."

Roxanne giggled. "Peewee you are so wrong. I think they are very relevant to us."

I was about to object, but Roxanne held up her index finger and waved it at me. "Peewee, not another word about this. I'm going to go shopping tomorrow." She smiled at me. "You're going to be locked up at dinner tomorrow night." She paused. "And Pete is going to know it."

Roxanne shut her computer down and stood up. "Peewee it is time for my bath. Take your panties off, I want you naked when you serve me."

I pulled my panties down and kicked them off. When I was naked I turned to Roxanne and got on my knees. "Mistress I'm ready to serve you."

Roxanne looked down. My little cock was standing at attention. She smiled. "You are enjoying this aren't you Peewee?"

"Yes Mistress I really am."

"I'm glad." She patted my head. "Now Go draw my bath."

I went into the bathroom and started running the water into the bathtub. When I was satisfied that the temperature was correct I returned to the bedroom.

Roxanne was sitting on the bed. When she heard me coming in she stood up. "Undress me."

I removed Roxanne's clothing and hung it neatly in her closet. When I was done she took my hand and led me into the bathroom.

I spent the next 20 minutes giving my wife a luxurious bath. When I was finished she stood up and stepped out of the tub.

After I dried her with a large bath towel she said, "Come with me Peewee". We went into the bedroom. Roxanne lay down on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Peewee, eat my pussy."

I got onto the bed between my wifes legs and licked her to another orgasm. It must have been her eighth or ninth of the day.

When she was done with her climax, Roxanne lay quietly on the bed while I knelt obediently at her feet.

After several minutes she smiled and pulled me up next to her.

She kissed my cheek, reached down and grabbed my erect penis. I started to get very excited. I knew my wife. It was now going to be my turn.

Roxanne squeezed my little cocklet one time and let it go. After she let it go she whispered into my ear. "None for you tonight cuckboy. I want you really horny when my lover takes us to dinner tomorrow night." She giggled, "Tonight you get to suffer. I want you to lay awake and think about the fun I am going to have with Pete tomorrow night."

My wife laid her head on her pillow and closed her eyes.

My heart sank as I realized that tonight I was going to have to go to sleep unsatisfied.

Roxanne fell asleep immediately. She'd had a full day and was well satisfied. I lay awake for a long time before I finally went to sleep. As I lay in bed trying to sleep, I thought about the fact that four different men had fucked my new wife today. I had strong premonition that with the introduction of Bob's Auto Ranch, our life was falling into an out of control spiral.

12