Roxanne and Willie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

The waiter nodded. "Yes Maam. It's a small wiener."

"Good, bring him some French fries and...". My wife paused. "Do you have some red Jello so he can have a salad?"

"I can get all of that for you."

Roxanne nodded, handed him the menu and said, "Thank you very much."

As the waiter walked away I started to wonder. He accepted that little interchange way too easily. I was beginning to suspect that Baxters was more than just a restaurant.

As soon as the waiter was gone, Roxanne and Pete focused their attention on themselves. I was completely ignored while they teased and flirted with each other like two high school kids on their first date.

Roxanne whispered into Pete's ear. He laughed and squeezed her breast.

Pete whispered something to Roxanne. She pulled away in mock indignation and gave him a pretend slap across the face.

Pete laughed, pulled Roxanne to him and gave her a long passionate kiss.

While they were kissing, I heard a commotion behind me. I turned, two women were entering the restaurant from the bar. They were greeting three couples who were already seated at a large table in the dining room. They were obviously joining them for dinner.

As I looked at the two women I realized that I recognized them.

I turned back to Roxanne and Pete. They were still kissing. I knew that I wasn't supposed to interrupt them, but this seemed to be important.

I tentatively said, "Mistress."

I was ignored. I said it again only louder, "Mistress."

Roxanne broke off her kiss and glared at me. She was annoyed. "Peewee, can't you see that Pete and I are busy? This had better be pretty fucking important."

I nodded. "I think it is. Look at the two women who are sitting down at that table over there. Isn't that Dr. Norman's wife? I paused. "I think her name was Julie, and I'm pretty sure the other woman is the friend who was at her house. If I remember correctly, her name was Sandra."

Roxanne studied them for a moment and then said, "Peewee I think you're right." Suddenly she gasped. "Peewee, there's Dr. Norman."

Two men were walking into the restaurant behind Sandra and Julie. Roxanne was gesturing towards the first man.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12