Roxanne and Willie Ch. 20

Story Info
Roxanne and Willie get to know the Baxter's group.
4.2k words
4.26
26.2k
7
0

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the twentieth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous nineteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We sat at the kitchen table, ate breakfast, drank coffee and read the newspaper. It was a wonderful way to start the day. I absolutely loved being married. I think Roxanne did to. At 7:30, we both left for school. As Roxanne got into her car she said, "Let's go to Sammy's for supper tonight."

I yelled back, "I'd love that."

As I drove to the University I was so happy that I started whistling.

At 9:30 my cell phone rang. It was Roxanne. "Hi baby, I just ran into Julie at school. She and Ricky are meeting Sandra for lunch at 11:30. They invited me to join them. We're going to meet Sandra at a little cafe near the University. It's called Jojo's coffee shop. Do you want to join us?"

I smiled. "Yes, I would love to join you. I know where Jojo's is. They have excellent food."

"Great, I'll see you at 11:30."

I finished teaching my first class at 11:00. After class I killed a few minutes reading my email. At 11:20 I left to go to lunch. Jojo's was just four blocks from my office. I decided to walk.

I arrived at the coffee shop at 11:30 sharp. Ricky, Julie and Roxanne were already there. When I walked up to the table Roxanne stood up and kissed me. "Hi honey, It's so nice to see you. Come sit down."

As I was sitting down Sandra showed up. Just as she sat down Stevie, Bobby and Mark walked in. Sandra stood up and kissed her husband. "Hi baby this is a nice surprise."

Stevie smiled. "Julie called us. She told me we were having a big lunch get together at Jojo's today."

Everyone turned and looked at Julie. She giggled. "Okay, so I exaggerated a little." She grinned at all of us. "It really is fun to have lunch with most of the gang."

Stevie walked over to Julie and hugged her. "Jules one of the best things that's ever happened to me is meeting you."

Julie smiled at him and said, "You'd better believe it cuck boy."

We all started laughing.

While we were laughing Brenda walked in. As she sat down she shook her head and said, "I'm getting so sick and tired of giving those damn lawyers blow jobs. I've been sucking those same damn cocks every fucking day for two years now."

Stevie looked at Brenda. "Bren I think you might need a little change in your life."

Brenda glared at Stevie. She wasn't in a good mood. "Okay Mr. Mother fucking fortune Teller, enlighten me."

Stevie looked at Bobby. "How should I respond to this?"

Bobby laughed. "If I were you, I'd hide."

Stevie turned back to Brenda. "Sweetheart, why don't you quit working at the law office and go to college?"

She shook her head. "Stevie I can't do that. I'm too old."

Julie looked at her. "Honey you just turned 34. You are not too old."

Sandra smiled at her. "Stevie's right Bren. You hate your job. College would be perfect for you right now."

Brenda stared at us. "We can't afford to have me go to college."

Bobby looked at his wife. "Brenda honey, you know that's not true. You are very well aware of our financial situation. Money is not an issue."

Brenda shook her head. "I know baby. I'm just afraid I'm not smart enough to go to college."

"I'm going to college."

We all turned. It was Roxanne.

"If I can go to college you can to. I was a terrible student in high school." Roxanne looked around. Everyone was staring at her. "Willie is a wonderful tutor, he makes everything easy." Roxanne looked at me. "you'll help Brenda won't you baby?"

I smiled. "Of course I will."

Brenda looked at me. "Willie would you really help me?'

I nodded. "Yes, absolutely. I'll work with you every day."

"We all will Brenda." It was Sandra.

Brenda stared at us. "You know if I quit my job and go to college, Maddie is going to want to do the same thing."

Stevie nodded. "Yes and it would be about time. She hates her job even more than you hate yours."

Brenda looked at her husband. "Bobby honey, are you okay with this?'

Bobby smiled. "Bren I am more than okay with it. I want you to do it."

Brenda looked around the table. "I love all of you."

The waitress came to our table. We ordered our lunch.

As she was walking away, Sandra turned to Roxanne. "We got you a date for tomorrow night."

Julie smiled. "Roxie, we think you'll like him. He's very handsome."

Sandra nodded. "All of us have gone out with him. He's a really sweet guy."

"And he's wonderful in bed. He has a great big cock." Julie was giggling.

Brenda looked at them. "Okay, let's end the suspense. Who is it?"

Sandra smiled. "Brett Ryman."

"I thought he moved to Boston?"

"He did Bren, but he's back. He called Julie yesterday. He wanted to go out with her tomorrow night. She told him about our dinner plans."

Sandra turned to Roxanne. "He's really excited about meeting you Roxie."

Brenda laughed. "Roxie, I'm a little jealous. Brett really is hot."

Roxanne shrugged. "Brenda you can have him. It's okay. I've never met him."

Brenda shook her head. "No honey, thank you but tomorrow night Brett is all yours. You'll enjoy him." She winked at all of us. "I already have a hot date for tomorrow night."

Julie looked at Brenda. "Who are you bringing?"

"Jimmy Wheeler."

Julie nodded. "Nice, who is April bringing?"

"Mike Turner. He's a Baxter's guy. You know him. He's been to several of our parties. I think she's been seeing him a lot lately."

We all turned and looked at Mark. He smiled and said, "She's been seeing him at least once a week for the last month."

Sandra raised her eyebrows. "Really?" She paused to think. After a moment she said, "I remember him. He's really big isn't he?"

Brenda laughed. "Thats true in more than one way."

Julie grinned. "Yes I remember him to." She giggled. "He was a lot of fun. I gave him a blow job by the pool last summer. I think it was during our 4th of July party." She paused. "And he really is tall. He's just April's type. I can understand why she might be seeing a lot of him."

Just then our food arrived.

The girls kept talking about men while we ate. It seemed to be their favorite topic of conversation.

The lunch hour was way too short. Both Roxanne and I really liked these people. We were having a wonderful time. Sadly we all had to get back to school or work.

As we left Sandra turned to Roxanne. "You're still going shopping with us in the morning right?"

Roxanne nodded. "I'd really like to, am I still invited?"

Brenda smiled at her. "Of course you are."

Sandra turned to Julie. "Let's take the Lincoln. That way we can all ride together. It will be more fun."

Julie nodded. "What a great idea." She turned to Roxanne. "We'll pick you up. I'll get your address when we get back to school."

Brenda turned to Bobby and Stevie. "Were you guys really serious when you said I could go to college?"

Bobby smiled at his wife. "Yes baby. It would make all of us very happy if you decided to go back to school."

"Can I go to Maple Hills like Julie and Roxie."

"If thats what you want."

"Can Maddie go to?"

"If she wants to."

Brenda turned to Julie and Roxie. "Maddie and I are going to go to college with you."

Julie screamed and threw her arms around Brenda. "Bren you're going to love it there." She turned to Roxanne. "Won't it be fun when all four of us are going to school together."

I looked at Roxanne. She was quietly smiling. I knew what she was thinking. This was a dream coming true for her.

That evening Roxanne and I went to dinner at Sammy's. Sammy saw us as soon as we walked in the front door.

"Hey its my two favorite people in the whole world."

Roxanne laughed. "Hi Sammy. How about fixing us up with a pitcher of your finest."

He laughed. "The two of you would never get anything else."

We chatted with Sammy and drank beer while we waited for our dinner. When it arrived Sammy set it in front of us and said, "It's so nice to see the two of you together. You make a wonderful couple."

We smiled at Sammy. He was our friend.

It was Friday night. The special was deep fried cod. It was delightfully greasy. Both Roxanne and I loved it.

While we were finishing our dinner Roxanne looked at me. "Willie I really enjoyed lunch today." She smiled. "I have never really had any women friends." She stopped. After a moment she started to laugh. "What am I talking about. I've never really had any friends at all." She looked at me. "Willie I had a wonderful time today. I love those people."

She took my hand. "Baby since I met you my life has become absolutely wonderful. Willie you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Roxanne stared into my eyes. "Baby, I love you so much. I can't bear to think of living life without you."

I squeezed her hand. For a moment we just stared into each others eyes. Finally I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. "I love you Roxanne."

She smiled at me. "Willie that was the perfect thing to say."

As soon as we were done eating we said goodbye to Sammy and went home.

When we got home Roxanne set her purse on the dining room table. I remembered my assigned duty. I was fairly certain that I was wasting my time, but Roxanne had given me an order and I was her willing slave.

I opened her purse and took out her condom box. When I opened it I found three magnums and four regular sized condoms. One magnum was missing. I looked at Roxanne.

Roxanne saw me staring at her. She smiled. "I'm sorry baby, with all the excitement of lunch, the shopping trip and tomorrow nights party I kind of forgot to mention something."

I walked into the bedroom and got another magnum from my dresser and returned to the living room. I put the new condom into Roxanne's box and put the box back into her purse.

As soon as I was done I turned to her and said, "It's a good thing I checked. You might have had to whip me."

Roxanne smiled. "Would you like to hear about it."

"Yes, very much."

"Come kneel at my feet."

When I was on my knees Roxanne said, "Take off my shoes Peewee. I've been on my feet all day long. I want you to kiss and lick my toes while I tell you what happened."

As I took off Roxanne's shoes, I noted that I had suddenly returned to being Peewee.

I picked up Roxanne's right foot and started to lick the space under her toes.

She closed her eyes and sighed. After a moment she said."This afternoon I was sitting in the campus grill having a Diet Pepsi. I had just come from my algebra class. It was about three. I was just starting to try to solve the first problems in my algebra assignment when I looked up."

Roxanne shook her head. "Peewee this really hot guy was standing there looking at me. He introduced himself. His name was Scott Riley. Peewee he was so handsome. He was tall, with broad shoulders. He was wearing a short sleeved golf shirt. His biceps were huge. I could tell that he worked out all the time. I knew right away that I wanted him."

My wife took a deep breath. "I invited him to sit down. We started chatting. He's a professor. He teaches history. He started telling me about his collection of old photographs of the city."

Roxanne laughed. "It was really kind of lame, but I didn't care, I wanted to be seduced." She winked at me. "It was just a matter of minutes before we were walking to his office to look at the photos. Once we were in his office I took over. I was on my knees unzipping his pants almost immediately."

My wife shook her head. "Peewee, I wasn't disappointed. Scott had a really big cock." She paused. "Baby, you know how I work. I like to make a guy cum right away so I can get him hard a second and third time. I want that second erection. That's the one that stays hard for a long time.

Roxanne giggled. "Sweetheart, Scottie was good. I gave him a great blow job. He came right away, but honey right after he came he started playing with my tits." She giggled some more. "He was a breast man. He loved my tits."

She sighed. "Baby while he was playing with my nipples I looked down. I was totally shocked. That beautiful cock of his was getting hard again. Honey, I put a condom on him and Scottie was fucking me just minutes after he came in my mouth."

Roxanne was excited now. Her breathing was getting much faster. "Peewee he fucked me for over a half hour before he came again. I had three orgasms while he was fucking me. Scottie was a real stud."

I looked up. My wife had lifted her skirt up around her waist. Her panties were pulled aside and she was fingering her cunt.

She looked down at me. I was still sucking her toes. "Eat me Peewee. Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy while I dream about Scottie's big hard cock."

I pulled Roxanne's panties off and buried my face between her legs. She was already aroused so I knew I didn't have to be gentle. I found her clit and started sucking on it. It was a matter of minutes before Roxanne was screaming from the pleasure of her orgasm.

I waited for her orgasm to subside and then I hugged her leg while she enjoyed the afterglow of her climax.

After a few minutes she pulled me up onto the couch and kissed me. As she kissed me she said, "Peewee, you know I won't let you fuck me tonight."

I nodded. "Yes Mistress Roxanne, I understand."

"Would you like me to suck your cock?"

I smiled, "Yes I would like that very much."

Roxanne unzipped my pants and gave me a blow job. She was very good and I was very excited so I didn't last long.

When I came she caught my semen in her fingers and fed it into my mouth. When I was done licking her fingers clean she gave me a long slow kiss and then she stood up. "Come Peewee, it's time for my bath."

As soon as I was done bathing Roxanne, she got into bed while I showered. When I finished my shower I joined her. I pulled the covers over us and we snuggled up together. We were both smiling as we fell asleep. Today was a wonderful day and tomorrow looked like it would be even better.

Saturday morning I left for the golf course at 7:15.

Roxanne was up well before I left. She was excited. She was going shopping with female friends. I was very happy for her.

Sandra, Julie, Brenda, April and Maddie were all kind, supportive women. I was hoping their friendship would have a positive effect on Roxanne. My wife was a wonderful woman and I loved her dearly, but she needed a good boost in her self confidence.

As I pulled into the clubhouse parking lot, I laughed to myself. Roxanne wasn't the only one who needed a little boost in self esteem. I wasn't exactly Mr. confidence either.

Bobby, Stevie, Ricky, Jamal and Mark were already on the practice green when I arrived. I went into the clubhouse and paid my green fee. By the time I got to the practice green the final two members of our group had arrived. They were both tall middle aged men.

When we got to the first tee, Stevie introduced me to them. "Willie Oliver this is Jason Mathews and Aaron Carter. Jason and Aaron are both lawyers. Jason dates Sandra and Aaron dates Julie. They are also both close friends with all of us."

Stevie turned to Jason and Aaron. "Willie is completing his PhD at the University. We met him at Baxter's last Thursday night. His wife, Roxanne, was there with a date. He sat in the bar with us while his wife and her date were out in the parking lot. Roxanne is taking a course from Ricky at Maple Hills. They'll both be at the house for dinner tonight. Sandra and Julie have fixed Roxanne up with Brett Ryman."

Jason smiled at me. "Nice to meet you Willie." He laughed. "I guess Stevie just gave me a pretty good life history. It sounds as though you and your wife have a life style similar to the one our golf partners lead."

I nodded to both Jason and Aaron. "It's nice to meet both of you, and yes I am a cuckold wimp."

Jason laughed. "I like you already Willie. You have a nice sense of humor."

Aaron looked at Ricky. "I thought Brett moved to Boston?"

Ricky shrugged. "He did, but apparently he's back. He called Julie yesterday. He was looking for a date for Saturday night. I guess his wife is still in Boston. Julie told him that Saturday night was a date night at the house and she was bringing you. That's when she fixed him up with Willie's wife."

Aaron turned to me. "Your wife will like Brett." He paused. "I suspect you will to. He understands the games you guys like to play."

We threw balls to pick teams. This means that everyone gave Stevie a golf ball. He put them in his cap and tossed them. We looked at how they landed and divided them into two groups. Those groups became the teams.

I was paired with Jason, Ricky and Stevie.

We were playing four man best ball. This was team golf. I'd played it before. It was fun.

This is how the game works. All four of us play our own ball and keep our score. At the end of each hole you record the best three out of the four net scores. Net score means after the handicap has been taken into account.

Handicap works like this. Stevie is a one. He has the lowest handicap, so we all play off him. I'm a five so I get four shots (5 - my handicap minus 1 - Stevie's handicap). That means that I get to take one stroke off of my score on four holes. The scorecard handicaps the holes. I get my strokes on the number 1 through 4 handicap holes. One and three will be on the front nine and two and four will be on the back nine.

This allows golfers with less skill to play competitively against golfers with more skill. Jason was a 12, so he got shots on 11 holes. Ricky was an 18 so he got a shot on every hole but one.

The betting was for very low stakes. That was okay with me. Playing for large sums of money doesn't excite me. We were playing for a dollar on the front nine, a dollar on the back nine and a dollar for the total 18 holes.

Winning is actually a liability because the winning team usually buys the first round of drinks after the game. Winning three bucks does not cover the bar bill, but who cares.

I'm sure that I have already started boring you with all this detail. My only purpose in describing the game is to explain that the teams are actually true teams. We are playing together, not against each other. This game creates a very positive atmosphere. It's wonderful for building friendships.

As we played, I marveled at how well Jason and Stevie got along. They were obviously very good friends. I knew that Jason was Sandra's date for dinner this evening. This meant that the man Stevie was so cordially playing golf with would be fucking his wife in a few short hours. I also knew that Stevie would be required to act as Jason's slave tonight.

As the game progressed I didn't see any signs of animosity between them nor did I see Jason ever treat Stevie disrespectfully. The truth is, Jason seemed to go out of his way to be respectful and polite to Stevie. These two men had obviously worked out their respective roles.

When the game ended we won the front and the total. Mark, Jamal, Bobby and Aaron's team won the back. They had to pay us $1.00. We had to buy the beers.

The one overt reference to our being cuckolds came at this point in the day. Each member of the other team had to pay each of us a dollar. Aaron smiled and said, "I want to pay Ricky." As he handed the dollar to Ricky, he grinned at him and said, "You might have beaten me at golf today, but I'm going to fuck your wife tonight. When I'm ready, I plan to pull out of her nice tight pussy and cum all over her feet. As soon as I'm done ejaculating, you my little foot boy are going to lick up every drop of my semen."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers
12