Roxanne and Willie Ch. 23

Story Info
When the champagne comes out the party gets wild.
4.9k words
4.4
33.2k
5
0

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-third episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Ricky grabbed my arm. "Come with me Willie. They're moving into the parlor right now.

He led me through the dining room and into the living room. As we crossed the living room Ricky explained, "This house is really a small mansion. There are lots of rooms. We call the one we're going to now the parlor. It's kind of a cozy living room. We use it for both date nights and family meetings. We added another love seat just for you and Roxanne."

We passed through a door on the other side of the living room and suddenly I found myself in a room that might have been part of a country estate in an Agatha Christie Mystery.

The woodwork was all dark mahogany. The floor was covered by a large oriental rug. The windows were draped with plush red velvet curtains. At one end of the room a small fire was burning in a large mahogany paneled fire place.

There were six dark brown leather love seats arranged in a circle around the fireplace. Each of these love seats was currently occupied by one of our wives and her date for the evening. I noticed that all of the cucks were also in the room. The session in the parlor was apparently a command performance.

Roxanne and Brett were sitting together to my right. Roxanne had her shoes off. Her legs were curled under her. She was snuggled tightly against Brett with her arm around his shoulders. There was a look of admiration in her eyes as she listened to him entertain everyone with a funny story about the traffic jams in Boston.

Pangs of jealousy immediately shot through me. Anyone who has ever been a cuckold will tell you that watching your wife being fucked by another man is exciting. Watching her flirt with him and fawn over him is painful.

This was obviously the intended purpose of the parlor session. Our wives were torturing us. At this moment they were making it clear to us that tonight they belonged to other men.

Jason started telling a similar story about the traffic in New York City. As he was telling the story Brett lifted my wife's short top up and exposed her large breasts to everyone in the room.

I suspected that Brett was getting a little thrill out of exposing my wife's breasts to the five other men at the party. Roxanne is quite an exhibitionist. I was pretty certain that she was also getting a thrill out of being exposed to the other men.

I looked around the parlor. Brenda was sitting next to Jimmy Wheeler. He had his arm around her. She was massaging his crotch. Bobby was not too far from me. He was watching his wife.

Sandra was sitting on Jason's lap. She had her arms around his neck. Jason had his hand under Sandra's top. Sandra was giggling. I noticed that Stevie was standing on the other side of the room. His eyes were fixed on his wife and his friend as they played with each other.

Julie was snuggled up next to Aaron. He had her flimsy skirt pulled up around her waist. His left hand was inside her panties. Ricky was kneeling at his wife's feet. As I watched the three of them I thought to myself that Ricky was probably the most submissive of all of us.

April was sitting on Mike's lap. Mike is a big man. His powerful arms were wrapped around Mark's wife. She was snuggled up with her cheek pressed against his massive chest. Her eyes were closed. She was obviously enjoying the blanketing embrace of her brawny lovers muscular body.

Mark was helping me serve drinks. I watched as he respectfully approached his wife and her lover. He carefully curtsied and asked, "Mr. Turner may I get you or Mistress April another drink?"

Mike stared at Mark while he slipped his hand inside April's blouse and cupped her breast. As he fondled her nipple he smiled at Mark and said, "Yes Tiny, that would be very nice. I would love another beer and you can bring your wife another glass of pinot grigio."

Mark curtsied again. "Very good sir. I'll get your drinks right away."

When Mark left April made a big show of kissing Mike on the lips.

I looked over at Jamal and Maddie. Jamal had his arm around Maddie. Her head was snuggled up to his chest. They were oblivious to the teasing and taunting that was going on in the room. They were totally absorbed with each other. They were here because these people were their friends. When dinner was over and the real sex began, it was clear that they would go off by themselves and make quiet, passionate love.

The party in the parlor went on for another twenty minutes. I call it a party because it kind of resembled the usual cocktail segment of a normal dinner party. Our wives and their men chatted and made jokes while they sipped a variety of drinks.

There was, of course, a glaring difference. The atmosphere at this party was permeated with sex. While they talked, all six of the couples were touching, teasing and fondling each other. It was actually an hour of delicious foreplay.

The other obvious difference was that your normal dinner party was not usually staffed with slaves.

As I thought about this, I realized that we were not just slaves. We were eunuchs. That was the purpose of our chastity cages. They were a form of temporary castration. When our wives snapped those plastic cases into place we surrendered our manhood. This was the reason they got so much pleasure from wearing the keys to our chastity cages as jewelry. They were wearing our manhood around their necks while they played with their studs. It was a display of incredible power.

As I considered this I realized that I had an overwhelming desire to go over to Roxanne, drop to my knees and kiss her feet. I loved surrendering power to this woman I adored. I wanted to be her obedient "eunuch". As I watched my wife play with her stallion, I fully understood that I was not only willing, I was eager to let her control my manhood.

Bobby tapped me on the shoulder. "Peewee, come into the kitchen with me."

As we were walking out of the the parlor, Sandra stood up and turned to everyone. "Why don't we adjourn to the dining room. It's time for the cucks to serve us our dinner."

I followed Bobby into the kitchen. Two places were set at the kitchen table.

Bobby pointed to a chair and said, "Peewee, sit down. You and I will be the first two to eat." As I sat down Bobby explained, "During dinner we work in pairs. You and I are going to work as a team. Ricky and Mark will be the other team. Stevie will supervise the kitchen and eat when he has the opportunity. Ricky and Mark will serve our wives and their men while you and I eat. When we're done eating we'll switch places. We'll do this for each course of the meal.

Bobby brought each of us a bowl of lobster bisque. It was wonderful. As soon as we were finished Bobby stood up and said, "Lets go to work so Mark and Ricky can have some soup."

We walked into the dining room. Everyone was eating soup and chatting. I looked at my wife. Her attention was completely focused on Brett.

As soon as Sandra saw me she called to me, "Peewee we l need more wine. Open two more bottles of the chardonnay."

I got busy.

The system was a good one. By working in pairs we were able to keep up with the needs of our Mistresses and their men. It also gave us an opportunity to occasionally relax and enjoy the evening. From time to time Stevie would join us when it was our turn to sit at the table.

His dinner was excellent. The second course was a delicious Caesar salad. It was followed by an outstanding beef stroganoff. Dessert was a creme brule. Stevie was an outstanding cook.

When our wives and their men were finished with their dessert Brenda stood and said, "Lets adjourn to the parlor for coffee." She turned to her husband. "Quickie clear the table." She looked at me. "Peewee, set up a coffee service in the parlor."

I went to the kitchen. "Stevie they're moving back into the parlor. Brenda wants me to serve coffee."

Stevie nodded. "The coffee is ready. It's over there." He pointed to two coffee makers on the counter. "The tray is next to the pots."

I looked. There was a sugar bowl and cream pitcher on the tray.

"Use the insulated carafes next to the tray. The cream is in the refrigerator. The sugar bowl is full. You'll find cups and saucers in the cupboard over the coffee pots."

I started to fill the coffee carafes.

Stevie turned to Mark and Ricky. "Mark, help Willie in the parlor. Ricky help Bobby clear the table and load the dishwasher. Mark they're going to want cognac with their coffee. Bring a bottle from the bar. We'll also need 12 glasses. Ricky, make sure we have at least four bottles of champagne on ice. When they're done with their coffee they'll want champagne." He turned to me. "That's when things will start to get wild."

As I was picking up the tray to carry it to the parlor Stevie said, "Willie remember your manners. It's after dinner. Playtime is starting. They'll be looking for excuses to punish you."

As I carried the coffee tray to the parlor, I thought about Stevie's warning. I was starting to get excited.

When I entered the parlor I realized immediately that the mood of the party was changing. Our wives and their dates were back on their love seats, only now the sex was becoming much more overt.

Sandra already had her top off. She was massaging Jason's crotch. Julie and Aaron were locked in a passionate kiss. So were April and Mike. Brenda was lying against Jimmy's chest. Her blouse was open, her large breasts were fully exposed. He was fondling her nipples.

As I set the coffee tray down I looked at Brett and Roxanne. Roxanne was lying against Brett. Her top was again pulled up over her breasts. Brett was fondling her nipples. Roxanne was staring at me. When she noticed that I was looking at her she lasciviously licked her lips and smiled at me.

Maddie and Jamal were still snuggled against each other. I got the impression that they were now here as spectators.

I started taking coffee orders. I began with Sandra and Jason. I walked up to them, curtsied politely and said "Mr. Mathews may I get some coffee for you and your lady?"

Jason smiled, "Thank you Peewee, I take mine black, Sandra takes hers with cream."

I prepared their coffees and put them on a small tray. When I served them I again curtsied politely and set the cups on the table next to them. As I turned to leave Sandra said, "That was nicely done Peewee."

I turned, curtsied again and said, "Thank you Mistress Sandra." Oddly, I felt very proud. As I turned to Julie and Aaron to get their coffee order I realized that I enjoyed being a slave for these women.

As I was serving Julie and Aaron their coffee, Mark came in with a tray filled with glasses of cognac. He went right to Sandra and Jason and curtsied. "Mr. Mathews, would you and Mistress Sandra like some cognac?" Jason nodded and Mark set two glasses next to their coffee.

Mark and I continued to serve each couple in that manner. When I got to Roxanne and Brett I curtsied, but before I could ask them if they would like coffee Roxanne smiled at me, kissed Brett on the cheek and said, "Baby, look at my husband. Isn't he just about the cutest little pussy wimp that you've ever seen?"

Brett leered at me while he softly twisted my wife's nipples in his finger tips. "Roxie, he is cute. I love his pink panties." He chuckled. "I really like the fact that you have his little dick locked in a plastic cage." He leaned over and kissed her. "It makes me feel good to know that the only cock you'll be playing with tonight is mine."

Roxanne started laughing. "Honey, it wouldn't matter if that little peepee of his was locked up or not. Your big hard dick is the only one I am going to play with tonight." She leaned over and kissed Brett's cheek. "I can't wait to feel it inside my pussy."

Roxanne turned back to me. "Peewee, are you going to get some coffee for my man and me or do I have to teach you some manners with my horsewhip?"

Brett lifted the hem of my wife's skirt, parted the her thighs, started to massage her cunt and said, "I would love to watch that."

Roxanne kissed Brett on the lips. "If my little wimp husband doesn't get his ass in gear and get us some coffee, you're going to get your show."

At that moment, I was as sexually excited as I have ever been in my entire life. I cannot even begin to explain it, but I loved being a slave for Roxanne and Brett.

I curtsied again. Mr. Ryman may I get some coffee for you and your lady?"

Brett smirked at me. "My lady, I like that." He turned to Roxanne. "Sweetheart, would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Roxanne smiled. "Yes dear. I would love some. I take mine with a little cream." She looked at me. "But you already know that don't you Peewee."

I bowed my head. "Yes Mistress." I looked up at Brett. "Mr. Ryman, how would you like your coffee?"

"I take mine black Peewee."

I curtsied again. "Thank you sir. I'll get your coffee right away."

As I walked away, both Roxanne and Brett were giggling.

Sandra stood up. "Its time for each of us to leash our cucks and move to a more private spot. I think our men are reaching a point where they'd like to have a more active part in tonights activities."

She turned to Jason, "Baby I think it's playtime for you and me."

Jason smiled at Sandra.

"Excuse me Sandra, but I think you are forgetting something."

We all turned. It was Maddie.

"I believe that earlier this evening there was a major violation of house rules."

Sandra stopped. After a moment she smiled at Maddie and said. "Yes Madeline, I believe you are correct. We did in fact have an uncontrolled cuck running around in the presence of men. A punishment session is in order before we adjourn."

Maddie nodded. "Yes Sandra, but if my information is accurate we need three punishment sessions. It's my understanding that there were in fact three uncontrolled cucks running around."

Jason stood up. "I am sorry, this was my fault. Aaron and I arrived early."

Sandra put up her hand. "I'm sorry sweetheart, this is a house affair. It was Stevie, Ricky and Peewee's responsibility to realize that they were in violation of house rules and inform a Mistress so that they could be properly caged."

Jason looked at Sandra. "You were in the tub when we arrived."

Stevie put his hand up to catch Jason's eye. When Jason turned, Stevie shook his head. It was a signal to stay out of this.

Jason looked at his friend, smiled and ceased his argument. Jason and I both suddenly understood the situation. The games were going to include a session of whipping. Our wives were going to find an excuse, it didn't matter what that excuse was.

Julie turned to Ricky. "Footboy, fetch our whips."

Ricky scurried out of the house.

While he was gone, Brenda began talking about the need for rules and order. It was all pretend.

Ricky returned in minutes. He was carrying three horsewhips.

Sandra and Julie stood up and removed the rest of their clothing. As soon as Roxanne realized what they were doing she also removed the rest of her clothing.

I smiled to myself. I was about to be whipped by a beautiful naked woman. I was already excited.

Brenda stood and removed her dress. She was now naked. "Footboy give me the whips."

As Ricky handed her the three horsewhips I chuckled to myself. The internet porn sites could never come up with a scenario as hot as this one.

Brenda took the whips and turned to her husband. "Quickie, fetch the leashes."

Bobby ran out of the parlor. After a moment he returned with a leather bag. He handed it to his wife and knelt at her feet.

Brenda opened the bag and took out six dog leashes. I noticed that one of them was mine. She walked over to each of our wives and handed them our leash.

As soon as she got my leash Roxanne pointed at the floor and said, "Peewee sit."

As I got down on my knees I noticed that the other wives were doing the same thing with their cucks.

Roxanne bent over and attached my leash to my collar. When she was done she tugged on it and said, "Peewee Heel."

She led me to the edge of her love seat and stopped. "Peewee, lie across the arm."

I did as I was told. As I did it I noticed that Stevie and Ricky were being told to do the exact same thing. I also noticed that Jason, Aaron and Brett had all stood and moved behind our wives.

Brenda handed Sandra, Julie and Roxanne their horsewhips and turned to Maddie and April. "How many strokes?"

April said, "eight."

Maddie shook her head and said, "twelve."

Brenda looked at our wives and said, "ten."

Sandra, Julie and Roxanne all smiled and nodded in agreement.

Brenda smiled back and said, "I'll count."

I took a deep breath and got ready.

Brenda raised her hand. When she dropped it Sandra, Julie and Roxanne all pulled their whips back.

Whap! The three whips struck in unison. I winced in pain. This was the first time I'd ever been whipped. It hurt.

Our wives stepped back into the arms of their men. Jason was obviously the most experienced with this scene. He immediately put his arms around Sandra and started fondling her. Aaron and Brett saw what he was doing and followed suit.

Brenda sternly said, "No one is enjoying this. The three of you have forced us to do this because of your negligence. The rules must be followed and punishments must be meted out when the rules are broken."

I looked around, that was nonsense. Everyone was enjoying this. Jimmy Wheeler was standing behind Brenda. He was massaging her cunt as she spoke. The hem of April's skirt was up over her waist. Mike was softly rubbing her clit. Maddie was lying against Jamal. She was slowly stroking his stiff black cock. There was an expression of unbridled lust on her face.

Brenda looked at our wives and raised her hand. All three of them stepped forward and drew their whips back.

Brenda took a deep breath and said, "Please deliver three more blows."

Whap! Whap! Whap! Again the strokes came in unison. The pain was excruciating. Ricky was the first to cry out. I was biting my lip to keep from making noise.

After delivering the blows our wives again stepped back to the arms of their lovers.

I looked around. April had pulled Mark to her crotch. He was eating her pussy while she watched.

Jimmy had moved to Brenda's side. Bobby was now on his knees behind his wife. His face was buried in Brenda's ass.

"Please deliver the next three blows." Brenda raised her arm.

Our wives stepped forward and drew their whips back. Brenda dropped her arm.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

I screamed in pain. So did Stevie and Ricky.

Tears were starting to run down my cheeks as Roxanne stepped back into Brett's waiting arms. She turned and passionately kissed her lover while I lay across the arm of the love seat whimpering.

A horsewhip is the whip that Jockeys use to motivate their mounts during a horse race. The whip is designed to inflict pain without doing physical damage. This allowed our wives to hit without having to worry about physically injuring us. It allowed them to strike without mercy.

Brenda raised her arm

Our wives stepped forward for the final three blows.

Brenda dropped her arm, Whap! Whap! Whap! The blows came in rapid succession.

All three of us cried out. The pain was excruciating.

This time our wives did not step back. I looked around. Both Stevie and Ricky were in tears. So was I.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12