Roxanne and Willie Ch. 25

Story Info
Pete comes over and makes Willie's life difficult.
2.9k words
4.12
35.6k
9
0

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-fifth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

It was just after 2:00 PM when we got back to Stevie's car. I took out my cellphone and turned it on. There was a message from Roxanne. I listened to it while Stevie and Ricky drove me home.

"Hi baby, I just got home from Julie and Sandra's. It was a beautiful morning. Stevie left us a wonderful breakfast casserole. I hope you had a nice golf game.

"Listen honey the reason I'm calling you is when I got home there was a message from Pete. I called him. His wife is spending the afternoon at a fund raiser for the local animal shelter. Pete is coming to our apartment . He'll be here at two. He made it very clear that he wants me all to himself this afternoon. He doesn't want to see you or even hear you. Baby when you get home please come in very quietly. The bedroom door will be closed, please don't open it. You'll know were in there, you'll be able to hear us. Honey just stay in the kitchen until were done. I'll come and get you when Pete is gone.

"Thanks sweetheart, I'm sure you'll understand. Pete can be very dominant at times. Please try to stay out of his way. I'll see you after he leaves."

I deleted the message and turned off my phone. It's amazing how quickly a person can go from being on top to the world to feeling totally dejected.

When I got home I quietly crept into the apartment and carefully put my golf clubs into the hall closet.

As I tiptoed through the living room I could hear muffled sounds coming from the bedroom. I desperately wanted to listen at the door, but I was afraid to do that. I was concerned that either Pete or Roxanne might have to go to the bathroom. I didn't want them to catch me with my ear at the door.

I grabbed my laptop computer from the bookshelf and went into the kitchen. As I sat down I thought to myself that I really was a submissive little wimp. Another man was in the bedroom fucking my wife and I was waiting in the kitchen, trying not to make noise because they didn't want to be disturbed.

Suddenly I heard Roxanne start to cry. Her cries quickly became a loud scream. My wife was having an orgasm. Eventually the scream died out and then there was silence.

After a few minutes I heard the bedroom door open. It was Pete. He was naked. I discreetly watched him out of the corner of my eye as he crossed the living room. His large cock was hanging limp. He was walking to the bathroom. He didn't bother to close the door. I could hear him pissing.

While Pete was in the bathroom Roxanne came into the kitchen. She was naked. Her hair was mussed. There were love bites all over her breasts. She leaned over me and whispered, "Hi baby I won't kiss you right now. I think it would upset Pete if he saw me doing it. Honey bring us two bottles of beer on a tray. Come into the bedroom quietly, leave the tray on the night table and back out quickly."

Roxanne turned and left the kitchen. Pete was in the living room. She walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Baby let's go back into the bedroom, Peewee will bring you a beer in just a minute."

I quickly opened two bottles of beer and set them on a tray with two glasses. The bedroom door was open. I walked in. Roxanne and Pete were lying on the bed. They were both naked. My wife was snuggled up to her lover. She was slowly stroking his soft cock.

I silently set the tray down on the night table and backed away. As I was leaving Pete said, "Close the fuckin door on your way out."

I heard Pete bring my wife to two more orgasms. After Roxanne's second orgasm the bedroom became very quiet. At times I thought I could hear the muffled sounds of a conversation, but I wasn't sure.

Finally the bedroom door opened. I looked at the kitchen clock. It was just after 5:00 pm. Pete came out first. He was dressed. He went directly to the bathroom and took another piss.

Roxanne came out of the bedroom behind him. She was still naked. She walked into the kitchen while Pete was pissing. "Hi baby." She still didn't kiss me. "Come into the living room. Pete wants to talk to you before he leaves."

As I stood up Roxanne said, "Peewee remember your place, be respectful. Walk in behind me."

We heard the toilet flush. Pete was zipping up his pants as he walked into the living room.

Roxanne walked through the kitchen door. I was two paces behind her. When we were about six feet from Pete, Roxanne stopped and turned. "That's close enough Peewee, stay where you are."

She walked up to Pete, put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. "Sweetheart, you wanted to see Peewee."

Pete nodded. "Yeah." He looked at me. There was a sneering smile on his face. "I wanted to thank you for letting me spend the afternoon fucking your wife. She's really good in bed." He started to chuckle. "She also gives a great blow job. She's going to be a big hit with the boys in my department when she starts work tomorrow."

He paused for a moment. "Peewee, Roxanne has some big news for you. Were both pretty excited about it. I hope you like it." He shrugged, "but tough shit if you don't."

He turned to Roxanne and kissed her. "Baby I have to run. Don't forget to tell Peewee about all the things we talked about. I'll see you at the dealership at 8:30 tomorrow morning."

Pete turned and walked out of the apartment.

As soon as he was gone I turned to my wife and asked, "What's the big news?"

Roxanne smiled at me. "Peewee it's a wonderful surprise. I can't wait to tell you." She stopped. "But first lets go into the bedroom. My man made a big mess inside me. You can clean me up while I tell you all about my discussion with Pete.."

When we got into the bedroom Roxanne stopped and looked at the bed. "Oh my, Peewee look at the mess that Pete and I made."

I looked at our bed. There was a huge pool of semen on the sheets.

"Peewee, be a dear and lick that up. I don't want to lie down on that cold wet cum."

I got on the bed and carefully licked all of Pete's semen off of the sheets. When I was done Roxanne patted my head and said, "You're such a good little cuckboy."

Roxanne got on to the bed. She was careful to avoid the spot where I'd just cleaned up the pool of Pete's semen. She lay back and spread her legs. Her cunt was stretched and raw. The insides of her thighs and the lips of her pussy glistened with dried semen. Pete had obviously cum inside of my wife several times.

Roxanne looked at me and smiled. "Pete's an animal." She sighed. "I guess that's why he gets me so hot."

She wiggled her finger at me. "Come on Peewee, it's time for you to do your cuckold duty. I want you to lick my pussy and get it nice and clean."

I moved so that I was on the bed between Roxanne's legs. Roxanne giggled when she felt my tongue touch her cunt. "Peewee, I think it's so hot when you lick me after another man's just finished fucking me."

My wife sighed when I started licking her. "That feels so good. Other women like back rubs." She giggled. "I like having my cunt licked."

Roxanne closed her eyes while she enjoyed my tongue. After a moment her breathing started to get quicker. I realized that her excitement was building. I focused my attention on her clitoris.

Roxanne spread her legs wider. "Thats right, lick my clit you little pussy wimp. Make me cum."

I felt her muscles tighten. She started to cry. Suddenly her cry turned into a scream as an orgasm erupted inside of her.

I sat up and patiently waited while the cascade of pleasure rippled through her body.

Finally she relaxed. After a moment Roxanne smiled at me and patted my head. "That was very nice Peewee. Why don't you kiss my feet while I tell you about my discussion with Pete."

I slid down the bed, picked up Roxanne's right foot and started to lick the space between each of her toes.

She thought for a moment and said, "Peewee where do I begin? It seems like there's so much to tell you. Of course there's the big surprise, but I think that I'll save that for last."

She paused. "I guess I'll tell you the bad stuff first." She shook her head. "Baby I'm sorry but Pete says I can't let you fuck me anymore." She giggled. "I think he might be getting a little possessive." She sighed. "I kind of like that."

I looked up at my wife. There was a hurt expression on my face.

Roxanne looked at me. "Oh baby I'm sorry. I know this is going to be hard for you. You'll understand it better when I tell you our big surprise."

She took a deep breath. "It gets worse honey. Pete doesn't want me to suck your cock anymore either." She grinned at me. "He wants me to save my lips for the boys in the department."

My wife shrugged. "Sweetheart it really does make sense. If I am going to be sucking great big cocks all day at work, I am really not going to be interested in sucking that little thing of yours when I get home at night."

I didn't know what to say. This was really bad. I just sat at the end of the bed and stared at my wife's feet.

Roxanne leaned forward and patted my cheek. "Oh honey, it's not that bad. Pete said you can still jerk off." She giggled. "Those were his words." She paused and smiled at me. "And guess what. I talked him into letting you do something you really like. He agreed that it would be okay if I let you lick my asshole while you're jerking off. Honey you can lick my ass and eat my pussy anytime you want."

I thought to myself that Pete must have really gotten a good laugh out of that one.

I looked up at my wife. "Are there any other rules."

Roxanne Frowned. "Just one and I don't think your going to like it."

"What is it?"

"Pete wants you to wear your cock cage all the time. He wants to be sure that your not cheating on me. He said that if you're a really good boy and obey me all the time, we can take it off before you go to bed at night."

I sat up. "That's ridiculous.'

"Peewee, Don't you dare take that tone with me! You apologize right now or I am going to lock your cock up and keep it locked up for a whole week."

I bowed my head. It was becoming an automatic gesture of submissiveness for me. "I'm sorry Mistress, it's just that..."

Roxanne patted my head. "It's okay baby, I forgive you. I know this is a little hard to get used to, but honey I think this is for your own good. I am going to be giving blow jobs to a lot of guys at work every day. I'm sure that I'm going to be very tired when I get home at night. You're probably not going to be getting very much attention from me. I'm afraid you're going to be get awfully horny. Honey, you work around all those cute college coeds every day. You know how guilty you'd feel if you slipped and cheated on me." Roxanne shook her head. "I have to say that I agree with Pete. It's safer if that little penis of yours is securely locked up every day."

I realized that this wasn't a conversation based on reason. I decided that my best course of action was to submit to all of these new rules for the time being and see what happens.

I shook my head in agreement. "Very well." I looked at my wife. "Is there anything else?"

Roxanne nodded. "I knew you would understand." She stopped to think. "No I don't think there was anything else." She grinned at me. "Just the surprise."

I took a deep breath. "Okay, you've been dying to tell me this all evening. What's the surprise?'

Roxanne started smiling. Her voice got very quiet and deliberate. "After we were all done making love, Pete and I were lying in bed together. That's when he asked me."

I was starting to get very nervous about this. "What did he ask you Roxanne?"

My wife's face broke into a huge grin. "Pete wants me to have his baby!"

Roxanne's words hit me like a punch in the stomach. "What did you say?'

She looked at me. "Peewee, Pete asked me to have his baby. Don't you think that's wonderful news? Were going to be parents."

I looked at Roxanne. "No sweetheart, I don't think it's wonderful news at all. I think it's wonderful that you want to have a baby, but it should be my baby. I'm your husband. Roxanne, bringing a child into the world is a very serious matter. It shouldn't be part of a sex game."

Roxanne looked at me. "But Pete would make such a wonderful father for our baby. He's really smart."

"Roxanne, I'm really smart to. I'm about to get a PhD in economics."

"I know, but Pete's so tall and handsome and he has such a nice big cock. Honey we don't want to bring a baby boy into the world with a little penis like yours do we?"

I looked at my wife. "You're really serious about this?"

She stared at me. "Yes Peewee, I am. Pete and I want to start trying as soon as we can."

I shook my head. "Roxanne I think this is a really bad idea. I can't agree to this."

"Well I'm not so sure you have any say in it cuckboy. My man and I have already made our decision. I am going to have Pete's baby and that's final. In your marriage vows you agreed to obey me without question and that's exactly what I'm expecting now."

I looked at my wife. Usually Roxanne was this level headed down to earth woman. This was completely out of character for her.

I turned around and buried my face in my hands. "Roxanne I don't know what to say about this."

Roxanne came over, sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulders. "Peewee, I understand that all these changes are difficult for you. Don't worry, after a few days you'll get used to the idea. "She kissed me." I'll think about it some more to. My period is due tomorrow. It will be a little while before Pete and I will actually be able to start making a baby."

I turned to Roxanne and smiled. "Good, that will give us some time to talk about this." I paused. "Am I still allowed to kiss you?"

Roxanne playfully slapped my arm. "Of course you are silly, you're my husband aren't you?" She reached down and started stroking my little penis. "Want to lick my ass and jerk off?"

I smiled at my wife. "Yes I think I do."

Roxanne rolled over onto her stomach and said, "Have at it big boy."

I spread the cheeks of Roxanne's ass, pushed my tongue deep into her asshole and started stroking my cock. I didn't have any trouble getting an erection. I knew that this was a bad situation, but it was also a submissive, masochistic cuckold's fantasy. I was ashamed of myself, but I had to admit that I was aroused.

As I was masturbating my wife giggled and said, "This feels good Peewee. I think I am going to learn to really enjoy this."

As soon as I was done ejaculating Roxanne stood up. "Cuckboy lick up that little mess you just made on the sheets and then draw me a bath. After you're done bathing me you can make me some dinner. I'm tired. We were up late last night and Pete wore me out this afternoon. I want to go to bed early tonight."

As I licked up my little dribble of semen I realized I was also tired. The last twenty-four hours had been an emotional roller coaster ride. I couldn't begin imagine what the next twenty-four hours were going to bring.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers