Roxanne and Willie Ch. 26

Story Info
Disaster strikes when Willie visits Roxanne at work.
2.8k words
4.21
36.4k
4
0

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-sixth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The next morning both Roxanne and I were up early. It was a big day for my wife. She was having her orientation session at Bob's Auto Ranch.

I wasn't happy about the recent changes in our life and I attributed many of these changes to Bob's Auto Ranch. Still, this morning my wife was excited about her new job and I didn't see any immediate benefit in trying to curb that excitement. Because of this I was in the kitchen preparing a nice breakfast for Roxanne while she was sitting at her makeup table making herself beautiful for the men at the car dealership.

When she walked into the kitchen I stopped everything I was doing. My wife was positively gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting black slacks, high heels and white blouse. The three top buttons of her blouse were unfastened. She wasn't wearing a brassiere. The men at Bob's Auto Ranch were going to go wild when they saw her.

I grinned at Roxanne. "Baby you look absolutely sensational."

Roxanne blushed. "Thank you kind sir." She turned around so that I could look at her. "Do you think I should have put on a dress? Pete told me to dress casually. I think this counts as casual."

I laughed. "Roxanne those guys at the Auto Ranch are going to think you're a knockout."

My wife looked at me. "Peewee, do you really think so?"

I nodded. "Yes I really do think so."

Roxanne kissed my cheek. "Thank you sweetheart. You always know the right thing to say to make me feel good." She got a devilish grin on her face. "Peewee, do you want to lick my ass and jack off before we go?"

I laughed. "Roxanne, that's a very tempting offer, but I don't think we have time. Now sit down and eat your breakfast. You have a big day ahead of you."

Roxanne was giggling as she sat down. "Peewee, you're no fun at all."

I nodded. "That may be true, but I am going to get you to work on time."

Roxanne shook her head. "Sweetheart, I don't know what I'd do without you. I really do appreciate your help this morning."

Roxanne finished her breakfast. As she was watching me clean up the kitchen she said, "Peewee, will you come over to the Auto Ranch and have lunch with me today?"

I looked at Roxanne. "Do you really want me to?"

She smiled. "Yes, very much. I want you to see where I work." She paused. "Baby I want to share this with you."

I nodded. I could tell that this was important to Roxanne. "Yes I would love to come over for lunch. I'll be there at noon."

Roxanne grinned at me. "Thank you Peewee. It would mean a lot to me."

I finished cleaning the kitchen and took my apron off. As I hung it on its hook, I turned to my wife, "Are you ready to go?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I stared at my wife.

"We have to lock up your little penis"

My heart sank. I was hoping that Roxanne wouldn't remember this.

"Come on now Peewee, don't look so sad. You know it's for your own good. Go fetch your cage."

I retrieved my cage, handed it to my wife and stood motionless in front of her. I guess I was passively resisting.

"Peewee, don't make this difficult, pull down your pants."

I unbuckled my belt and dropped my trousers but I didn't touch my panties.

"Peewee do I have to get my whip? Pull your panties down so we can get this done."

I took a deep breath and slowly lowered my underpants. Roxanne slipped the chastity cage onto my penis and snapped the lock into place. As soon as she was done she picked up the gold necklace that held the key. As she put it around her neck and fastened the clasp she said, "This should give the guys at work a good laugh."

I was pulling my panties back up. I stopped. I was suddenly horrified. "You're not going to tell them about this are you?"

Roxanne turned and smiled at me. It was a devilish smile. "Of course I am Peewee. You don't think I'd keep secrets from the men I work with do you?" She laughed. "My mother used to say that honesty and openness make the best foundation for a solid friendship." She started to giggle. "Besides think about how deliciously humiliating it will be for you when you meet the guys and they all know you're wearing your chastity cage."

My wife turned for the door. "Come on now, pull up your pants. Were both going to be late for work."

Roxanne was still laughing when she got into her car.

I thought about the past forty-eight hours while I drove to the University. Life certainly could change direction quickly. On Saturday Roxanne and I were experiencing the joy of getting to know a group of wonderful new friends. By Sunday evening my wife was talking about having a baby with another man.

I needed some time to sort all of this out.

Ten o'clock came quickly. I had to teach my morning class. My mind wasn't very well focused on the task, but I was very familiar with the material we were covering so everything still went well.

After class I went back to my office. I had two short meetings with students who were having difficulty selecting topics for their mid term papers. It was after 11:30 by the time the last student left. I just barely had enough time to get to Bob's Auto Ranch for my lunch date with Roxanne.

I didn't want to go. I had a bad feeling about this lunch date. I thought about calling Roxanne with a made up excuse about why I couldn't meet her, but I didn't. I couldn't bring myself to lie to her. I also remembered that Roxanne really wanted me to meet her for lunch. I had to go.

It was 11:55 when I arrived at the main entrance to Bob's Auto Ranch. I followed the signs to the Used Car Corral. It was almost noon when I pulled up in front of the used car office. When I walked into the building I was greeted by an attractive blond in her early twenties. Her name tag identified her as Tonya.

Tonya smiled at me. "Hello, welcome to Bob's Used Car Corral. How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for my wife. She just started working here today. Her name is Roxanne Mitchell."

Tonya stared at me for a moment and then she started to giggle. "You must be Peewee. We've heard all about you."

My heart sank.

After inspecting me for a moment Tonya asked, "Are you really wearing a cage on your thing?"

I must have turned beet red because suddenly Tonya put her hand over her mouth and said, "Oh my gosh you really are!"

She started to laugh. She tried to stop, but she couldn't.

I finally had to ask, "Tonya, where will I find my wife?"

Between bursts of laughter Tonya managed to say, "Roxanne is in the Salesmen's lounge. It's down the hall and to the right. It'll be the second door."

I walked down the hall and turned to the right. The second door had a sign on it that said, Salesmens' Lounge - Employees Only. I was very nervous. Obviously Roxanne, Pete or both of them had told everyone about our relationship. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Roxanne was on her knees in front of a very handsome man who was sitting in an easy chair. He was stylishly dressed and perfectly groomed. He obviously spent a great amount of time on his appearance. He appeared to be in his mid to late thirties. His pants were unzipped. His very large cock was out. My wife's blouse was open. Her breasts were fully exposed. She was giving this man a blow job.

There were two other men in the room. They were both large and well built. They were the kind of guys that looked like they once played high school football. Both of them appeared to be in their mid twenties. One of the guys had a shaved head and a goatee. I guessed that he was probably prematurely bald. They were both leaning against the wall watching Roxanne and her friend.

Everyone turned and look at me when I stepped into the room.

Roxanne took the handsome guy's cock out of her mouth and said, "Hi Peewee, welcome to Bob's Auto Ranch."

All three men stared at me.

My wife started making introductions. She gestured towards the guy whose cock she was sucking. "Peewee, this is Damon Bradley. Damon, this is my husband Peewee."

She turned to the other two men. She pointed to the bald guy first. "Peewee, that's Ray Maxwell. The guy next to Ray is Jimmy Reynolds. Guys this is my husband, Peewee."

Ray Maxwell started walking towards me. "So you're Peewee." He inspected me for a moment and then said, "You're just a little shit." He turned to Jimmy Reynolds. "He reminds me of the nerds we used to torment in high school."

Jimmy laughed. "Yeah, he sure does."

I was starting to get very uncomfortable.

Ray smiled at me. It was a menacing smile. "Hey Peewee, your wife sure gives a good blow job. I hear you get off on watching her blow other guys. Is that true?"

Roxanne laughed. "He sure does. If his little dick wasn't in its cage, it would be sticking straight up right now."

Ray chuckled. "What a pathetic little wimp." He stopped. "Is that true Peewee. Is your dick really locked in a cage?"

Jimmy Reynolds started walking towards me. "I think we have to see this."

Ray nodded. "Let's pants him."

Jimmy laughed. "What a great idea, we haven't done that since high school."

"Remember how we used to do it?"

"Yeah."

Both of them started to clap their hands and chant, "Pants him! Pants him!" I looked over at Roxanne for help. I was shocked when she stood up, started clapping her hands and picked up the chant, "Pants him! Pants him!"

Ray and Jimmy grabbed me. I struggled, but they were much too strong for me. Everyone was laughing as they unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants.

"Holy shit, he's wearing lace panties."

"Pull em down, let's see his dick."

They pulled down my panties.

"Mother fucker, look at that thing."

Roxanne was laughing. "Boys, that's a chastity cage."

Jimmy looked at Ray. "Unfuckingbelievable! I never knew this kind of shit even existed."

Ray shook his head. "What a mother fucking wimp." He smiled at his friend. "Do you remember what we used to do to wimps like this when we caught them?"

Jimmy nodded. "I sure do."

Suddenly both of them started to shout, "Swirlee! Swirlee! Swirlee!"

I started to panic. I'd had a previous experience with this kind of bullying.

! was afraid. I started to cry. I wanted to get out of there.

They started clapping their hands and chanting again, only this time they were chanting; "Swirlee! Swirlee! Swirlee!"

Ray and Jimmy dragged me into the bathroom.

I was fighting and screaming, "No! No! No!"

I looked over at Roxanne. She was laughing, chanting and clapping right along with them.

When we got to the toilet they pushed me to my knees. I cried as they shoved my face into the bowl. They held me down. Someone was flushing the toilet.

My mind flashed back to another time in my life. I was in my old high school in east Iowa. A group of bullies were holding my face in the toilet. I was fighting as hard as I could. I remember vowing to myself that I would never let anyone do this to me again.

My adrenalin surged. Suddenly I broke free, jumped up and shoved Ray Maxwell into the wall.

He quickly recovered his balance and said, "You'll pay for that you little shit."

His punch hit me square in the nose.

I was in a frenzy of uncontrolled rage. The punch didn't even phase me. I hit him in the stomach as hard as I could. He doubled over gasping for breath.

Roxanne and her handsome friend were standing in the bathroom door. I shoved them aside and hobbled through the Salesmen's lounge. My pants were around my ankles. It was hard to run.

Jimmy Reynolds chased after me. I moved as fast as I could. and pushed through the door to the hall just as Jimmy was about to catch me.

When I burst into the hall I collided with Pete Jefferson and an older man as they were about to enter the Salesmen's lounge. We all had to grab on to each other to keep from falling down.

Pete looked at me. "Peewee, what's going on? We were just coming to see you."

Just then Jimmy Reynolds and Ray Mitchell burst through the door. They both stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Pete and the older man.

I quickly pulled up my pants, pointed at Jimmy and Ray and said, "Ask them."

Pete and the older man turned to look at my tormentors. When they turned I pushed by them, ran out of the building and got into my car.

I drove away from Bob's Auto Ranch as fast as I could.

I went straight to our apartment. As soon as I got there I raced inside, found a travel bag and started to pack. I grabbed the basic necessities: a shaving kit, two clean shirts, underwear and my laptop computer.

I also found my tool box, took out a large wire cutter and cut the flimsy lock off of my chastity cage.

Roxanne burst through the door just as I was taking off my cage.

I turned and looked at her.

She stared at me. After a moment she said, "Peewee I'm so sorry. I didn't know they would do that to you."

I shook my head. "Roxanne, you not only allowed them to do it, you encouraged them to do it. You were chanting and clapping right along with them."

I paused to collect my thoughts. Finally I said, "Roxanne last night you mentioned my marriage vows to you. I remember them very well. On our wedding night I said, I Peewee, promise to honor, obey and faithfully serve Roxanne Mitchell."

I took a deep breath "I also remember yours. You said, Peewee, I Roxanne promise to treat you with kindness and concern as you faithfully serve me. When I discipline you or toy with you I promise to do it with loving care."

I glared at my wife. "Today you violated your marriage vows to me." I grabbed my travel bag and walked to the apartment door.

"Peewee, where are you going?"

I turned and looked at Roxanne. "Somewhere away from you."

Roxanne cried out, "Peewee no! I can't bear to lose you. I am so sorry. Peewee, Please forgive me. I don't know why I acted like that, but I promise I'll never do it again. Please give me another chance."

I stared at Roxanne. "You can't even call me by my real name when you're trying to apologize." I shook my head in disgust, turned and walked out the door.

As I walked down the hallway I heard Roxanne cry, "Willie, please don't leave me."

Her cry tore me apart. I loved Roxanne, but I was hurt. I was deeply hurt.

I got into my car and drove to a motel near the University.

As soon as I checked in and got to my room I called Mark Rawlins. "Mark, I'm having some huge problems at home, could you cover my afternoon class?"

Mark was a nice guy. He said, "Sure Willie, no problem. I'll take care of it." He paused. "Is Roxanne okay?"

"She's fine. Mark, I have to go. Thank you for helping me, you're a good friend."

"So are you Willie. Let me know if you need me to cover your classes tomorrow."

"Thanks I call if I need you, but I'm pretty sure this afternoon will be enough."

I hung the telephone up and sat down on the bed. I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. I cried for the rest of the afternoon and all through the night.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers