Roxanne and Willie Ch. 28

Story Info
Good friends celebrate.
2.4k words
4.25
25.7k
5
0

Part 28 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-eighth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Everyone quietly watched while Roxanne and I hugged each other. They were all smiling. These people were our friends, they were happy we were back together.

Julie was the first person to speak. She stood up and walked over to us. There was a huge grin on her face. "That's not the proper way for a husband to makeup to his wife in this house." She grabbed Roxanne's hand. "Come on Roxie it's time to put your little cuckboy back in his place." She stopped for a moment. "Lets see, how shall we do this?"

Brenda laughed. "Have her sit on the arm of the red chair."

Julie nodded. "Oh yes, I like that."

Julie led Roxanne to the red chair and said, "Sit here baby."

Sandra was giggling. "I just love ceremonies."

Everyone including me, started to laugh.

Sandra turned to Stevie. "Speedy go take Mistress Roxanne's panties off."

Roxanne looked at me. "Are you okay with this baby?"

I nodded. "Yes, I certainly am."

Roxanne grinned at me. She seemed to be very happy. So was I. Our friends were incredibly smart people. This little pretend ceremony was dispelling a lot of tension.

Roxanne hiked her skirt up around her waist. Stevie pulled her panties down and took them off of her. Roxanne spread her legs and exposed her naked pussy.

Sandra looked at me. "All right Peewee, I think it's time for you to get on your knees and give your wife a proper kiss."

I kneeled down in front of Roxanne. Everyone clapped and cheered when I leaned forward and kissed her cunt.

Maddie stood up. "Julie, I congratulate you. You've done a marvelous job, but I think there's room for improvement. I really don't believe that's the proper way for a cuck to give his wife a makeup kiss. I think Roxie needs to turn around."

Julie nodded. "Maddie as usual you are one hundred per cent correct."

Now Roxanne was giggling. She was having fun. She turned around and got on her knees on the chair. "Like this Maddie?"

"Yes, but why don't you take your top off. There are two men in the room. I think your little cuckboy should know that the two men are looking at your gorgeous breasts while he's licking your ass."

Brenda laughed. "Maddie you have a wonderful mind. It's kind of sick, but wonderful."

Maddie smiled. "Bren I'll take that as a compliment."

Roxanne took her top off so that Jason and Jamal could see her breasts and then she leaned forward so I could lick her ass.

Sandra looked at everyone. "Julie and Maddie have created a wonderful scene, but I think we have to make sure that Peewee still understands that he's a cuckold."

She walked over to Jason. "Sweetheart, would you please do the honors." She took his hand and led him to Roxanne. She unbuckled Jason's belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his trousers and boxer shorts down to his knees. When she was done Jason was standing in front of my wife with his erect penis sticking straight out.

Roxanne again turned to me. "Willie is this okay?"

I laughed. "Not if you call me Willie. If you're going to suck Jason's cock, I think you'd better start calling me Peewee again."

Roxanne giggled. "Okay Peewee."

Everyone cheered.

Roxanne lifted Jason's huge cock and started to kiss the underside of the shaft. She quickly worked her way down. When she started licking his balls Jason grinned at everyone and said, "This woman knows what she's doing."

Roxanne looked up at him and smiled. "Let's see how you like this baby." She put the head of his cock into her mouth and started sucking it.

Both of them knew that this was just part of a mock ceremony. There was no attempt on either of their parts to prolong their pleasure. In a very short time Jason was ejaculating into my wife's mouth. As soon as he was done, he stepped back. Roxanne turned around, pulled me up next to her and kissed me. When she kissed me she passed all of Jason's semen from her mouth to mine.

Sandra giggled. "Peewee, every cuck in this room has tasted Jason's cum. You're now a true member of the family."

I put my arm around Roxanne. She kissed my cheek and cuddled up to me.

Julie looked at Sandra, Ricky and Stevie. "Is it time to ask them?"

Stevie nodded. "Yes Jules, it's time. Would you like to do it?"

She smiled. "Yes I would." She turned to us. "Sandra, Stevie, Ricky and I have been talking. We really like you. We were wondering if you'd like to move in here and live with us. You'd become part of our family.

Sandra was standing next to Julie. She stepped forward. "It was really fun when the two of you stayed overnight last Saturday; there's plenty of room in the bed."

Roxanne looked at me. "Peewee, could we?"

I smiled at everyone. "There is absolutely nothing in this world that I would like better."

Julie clapped her hands and said, "yes!"

I looked at Roxanne. She was beaming. I don't think I had ever seen her this happy.

Jason sat down on the couch. Once he was seated he said, "All right girls, now that the festivities are over what's the chance that we can get some slaves to rustle up a little dinner? I'm starving."

Sandra looked at her boyfriend and smiled. "What are you hungry for studman?"

"How about if I take everyone out to dinner tonight."

Everyone turned and looked at me.

Stevie smiled. "Willie, you're part of the family now. The family pays for everything. We'll fill you in on how it works over the next day or so."

"I would still like to take everyone to dinner. Roxanne and I have a favorite restaurant. It's not expensive and we really would like to take you there."

"Willie Sammy just serves beer. These people don't drink much beer."

"I sure as hell do. It sounds great to me. Can we leave now." We all turned and started laughing. It was Jason. Our big friend obviously was hungry.

Sandra turned to Stevie. "Honey get your buddy some cheese and crackers so he doesn't die of starvation while were figuring out what to do about dinner."

Stevie went to the kitchen.

I turned to Roxanne. "Sweetheart, Sammy serves food. In this state that means he has a beer and wine license."

Roxanne shook her head. "I'm willing to bet that most of Sammy's wine comes from a box."

I nodded in agreement. "I am sure that's true, but Sammy's license also gives him corking privileges."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that for a fee he can open and serve us wine that we bring with us."

"Are you sure?"

"Call the bar and ask him."

Julie tossed Roxanne a telephone.

Roxanne dialed the number. After a moment she said, "Hello Sammy this is Roxanne Mitchell."

"Oh you heard."

"Yes it was very ugly."

"He's doing okay now. He was pretty upset for a couple of days. We have some good friends who helped us through it."

"Sammy, we want you to meet them and we want them to meet you. That's why I'm calling."

"Yes I know it's spaghetti night."

Jason clapped his hands. "All right! I love spaghetti."

Julie put her hand over his mouth and said, "hush now."

"Sammy, our friends like good wine."

"Yes that was what Willie and I thought."

"Sammy can we bring our own wine and pay you for opening it and serving it?"

"No Sammy, this is your business. We're going to pay you for the service."

"Listen Sammy either you put it on the bill or we put it on the tip." Roxanne started laughing."No, we will not duke it out with you."

"Okay Sammy were coming over now. We have one very hungry friend. He's going to need a plate of spaghetti as soon as we get there."

"Thanks Sammy, I love you to."

Roxanne set the phone down and looked at me. "I guess we'd better stop and buy some wine."

"We don't need to do that." Stevie was just coming out of the kitchen. He was carrying a plate with several pieces of cheese and some crackers. He handed the plate to Jason.

Jason smiled and said, "Thanks buddy."

Stevie nodded to his friend and then looked at us. "I'll go down stairs and get six bottles of wine." He turned to the girls. "Go get ready, we leave in fifteen minutes."

Sandra winked at Brenda. "Listen to boss cuck."

Jason swallowed a mouthful of cheese and cracker and said, "I agree with him. Ladies go get your cute asses dressed. We're leaving in fifteen minutes."

Brenda looked at Sandra and laughed. "Now we have boss cuck and boss stud." She turned to Roxanne. "Do we need to be dressed up for this place?"

Roxanne shook her head. "No, Sammy's is very casual. Jeans will be just fine."

Julie clapped her hands. "All right, this sounds like my kind of place." She turned to Roxanne and Sandra. "Come on girls, let's go home and get dressed."

I smiled when I heard her say that. I was certain that Roxanne and I were going to love living with these people.

Just as Julie, Sandra and Roxanne were about to walk out the door Jamal stood up. "I'm sorry everyone but I can't go with you. I have to go back to the hospital. I traded a few hours with another resident to be able to be here this afternoon." He turned to Maddie. "Babe I should be home early tomorrow morning. If there are any hot guys at this place, pick one out and give him a blow job."

Maddie kissed Jamal. "Sweetheart, I'd rather be sucking your big black cock."

Jamal laughed. "I'll take you up on that when I get home in the morning."

He turned to me. "Willie, welcome to the family."

I looked at him. "Thank you Jamal, I appreciate the fact that you took time off this afternoon to help me. That was very nice."

Jamal smiled. "Willie I've only known you for a little while, but I am pretty sure you would have done the same thing for me if our situations were reversed."

"I like to think I would. Listen if there is ever anything I can do for you..."

He patted me on the back. "Now that you mention it, there is."

"What's that?"

"Maddie really loves having her ass licked. I am not a submissive cuck so it's a pleasure she doesn't get to enjoy very often. Would you see that she gets a little attention in that area some time tonight?"

I turned to Roxanne. She nodded. "Jamal he would love to do that." She smiled at Maddie. "You can borrow Peewee for a little while when we get back from Sammy's tonight. He has a very active little tongue. I'm sure you'll enjoy him."

Maddie leered at me. "I'm sure I will."

Miraculously the girls were all ready to go in less than fifteen minutes. Jason appeared to be very grateful.

Ricky and Mark had both Lincolns parked in front of Brenda, April and Maddie's house. We were just getting ready to leave when Brenda stopped everyone.

"Roxanne, are there going to be men at Sammy's?"

Roxanne smiled. "Oh yes, some very good looking men."

"I see, then I think that our cucks should be properly controlled before we leave."

April nodded. "Good thinking Bren" She turned to her husband. "Tiny fetch your cage, bring Quickspurts as well."

Julie turned to Ricky. "Footboy fetch our cages. Be sure to bring the new lock we bought for Peewee's cage."

Jason sighed and sat down again. "A man could starve to death in this house."

Maddie walked over and sat down next to him. "Poor baby, how about if I do something to help you take your mind off of food." She unzipped his pants and took out his huge cock. It was already getting hard. She leaned over and started giving Jason a blow job.

Ricky and Mark quickly returned with the cages. Our wives locked them in place.

Just as they were putting their necklaces on Jason said, "Maddie honey, I'm about to cum."

Maddie jumped up and pulled her slacks down. She bent over the arm of the chair and said, "Jason cum all over my ass."

Jason stood up and got behind her.

April came over. "Can I lend a hand?"

Jason laughed. " April, I would love that."

April stood behind Jason, grabbed hold of his huge erection, pointed it at Maddie's asshole and started jacking him off. It was a matter of seconds before Jason shot several spurts of semen onto Maddie's gorgeous rear end."

Maddie turned to Roxanne. "Roxie may I borrow your cute little cuckboy for a few moments right now?"

Roxanne slapped my butt., "Get busy Peewee."

I got on my knees behind Maddie. She sighed when she felt me licking Jason's cum out of the crack of her ass."

Jason chuckled. "That boy has eaten so much of my semen this evening that he's not going to have any room for spaghetti."

When I was done licking up all of Jason's cum I spread the cheeks of Maddie's ass and pushed my tongue into her asshole as far as I could. I didn't have to, but I thought she would enjoy it.

She did. She closed her eyes and her breathing started to get quicker.

Sandra turned to Stevie. "Go play with her clit."

Stevie knelt down next to Maddie and massaged her clitoris while I licked her asshole. It took just a few seconds for the two of us to bring her to an orgasm.

When her climax finally subsided, Maddie slumped down on the couch. She lay still and enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. After a few minutes she stood up, reached down and pulled me up on my feet.

When I was standing she kissed me and said, "Thank you Peewee, that was wonderful." She turned to Roxanne, "You're right, he does have an active little tongue. You have him very well trained."

Roxanne smiled at Maddie and said, "Thank you."

Jason looked at all of us. "Can we please go to dinner now."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers