Roxanne and Willie Ch. 29

Story Info
Everyone goes to Sammy's for dinner.
3.9k words
4.31
25.7k
4
0

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-ninth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-eight episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We walked out to the two Lincolns for the short trip to Sammy's Bar and Grill. Each house had it's own car so Roxanne and I rode with Ricky, Stevie, Julie and Sandra.

As soon as we got to the car Julie opened the back door and dived in while Sandra pushed me in behind her. Once Julie was inside the car she started pulling me in with her. Both women were giggling hysterically.

When I was inside the car Sandra climbed in next to me and turned to Roxanne. "Roxie, get in front with Stevie and Ricky. Sit on Stevie's lap and put your arm around him so your breasts are pressed into his face."

Julie started laughing. "Kick your shoes off and put your bare feet in Ricky's lap. That will drive my sweet baby crazy."

I felt Sandra slip her hand under my shirt and start tickling my ribs. At the same time she said, "Roxie, you torture our boys in the front seat while we torture your boy in the back."

The trip to Sammy's was utter chaos. Ricky drove and I was very impressed by his ability to maintain his composure under enormous stress. Roxanne did everything she could to distract him. At one point she actually had her little toe in his mouth.

My wife also unbuttoned her blouse, so Stevie spent the entire trip with his eyes closed and his face pressed into her bare breasts. I think he enjoyed the drive over more than anyone else.

In the back seat Sandra and Julie spent the whole time viciously molesting me. I had a wonderful time.

I don't understand how it occurred, but we somehow managed to arrive at Sammy's in one piece. Jason was waiting for us on the curb in front of the bar. He drove his own car. When dinner was over he had to go home to his wife.

Brenda, Maddie and April's Lincoln pulled in behind us. We all piled out of the cars and went into Sammy's.

Sammy looked up when we walked in the door. As soon as he saw it was us his face broke into a big smile. "Roxie and Willie, my two favorite people in the whole world."

We stepped right up to the bar. Roxanne leaned over and kissed Sammy.

He smiled. "You're gonna make Mrs. Sammy awful jealous if you keep doing that."

Roxanne giggled. "You just say the word big guy and I'll do all kinds of things that will make Mrs. Sammy jealous."

Sammy smiled. "Roxie you're making me blush."

He turned to me. "Willie I heard about all that stuff up at Bob's Auto Ranch. Bob called me. He felt real bad about it. He told me to tell you he's very sorry. You know he canned them guys that did it."

I smiled. "Thanks Sammy. Yeah I heard they got fired."

Sammy reached below the bar and pulled out his baseball bat. "I wish I'd been there. I would of let em have it with my old Louisville Slugger."

I laughed. "Sammy I wish you any your Louisville Slugger had been there to."

He looked over my shoulder. "Hey, are you guys gonna introduce me to all these gorgeous dolls you brought with you?"

Roxanne smiled. "We sure are Sammy." She turned. "This is Sandra, the blond next to her is Julie."

Sammy looked at the tattoos on Julie's arm. He grinned, rolled up his sleeves and exposed his tattoos. "Julie honey I got more than you do"

Julie laughed. "Sammy I'm in love with you already."

Roxanne pointed to the Stevie and Ricky. "Sammy, the two guys behind Sandra and Julie are Stevie and Ricky. Stevie's married to Sandra and Ricky's married to Julie."

Sammy nodded. "Hey I like you two already. You know everyone at Sammy's has to have a name that ends in a 'y'."

Roxanne pointed to Brenda. "The gorgeous brunette is Brenda. We call her Bren."

Sammy waved. "Hey Bren." He paused. "Brendy sounds dumb. We'll wave the y rule for you. Bren will be just fine."

The guy next to her is her husband Bobby."

Sammy nodded. "Bobby's a good name." He smiled, "Welcome to Sammy's Bobby."

"The woman next to Bren is April. Her husband Markie is next to her."

Sammy looked at April. He smiled and said, "You're just about the sweetest looking girl I've ever seen. He laughed. "We'll call you Sweetie." He looked at Mark and said, "Markie my friend if I was thirty years younger I'd do everything I could to steal that woman away from you."

I looked at April. She was blushing.

Sammy winked at Roxanne. "Don't ever tell Mrs. Sammy that I said that. Janice would beat the ever lovin tar out of me."

Roxanne scowled. "Sammy she would not. Janice is a very sweet woman."

Sammy grinned. "Roxie you didn't know her when she was on the pro wrestling circuit."

"Sammy quit now, you're making that up." Roxanne paused. "Could you be serious for a moment so we can finish the introductions?"

"Oh okay, but only for a moment."

Everyone was smiling. It was hard not to like Sammy.

"All right, can we proceed?"

Sammy nodded.

"The other gorgeous brunette is Maddie. She's not married, but she's engaged to a man who's a surgery resident at the University Hospital."

Sammy looked at Maddie. "It's nice to meet you Maddie. You must be very proud of your fiancée."

Maddie looked at Sammy for a moment and then she smiled. "Yes Sammy, I am."

"The tall gentleman in the back is Jason Mathews."

Sammy stared at Jason and then he asked, "Aint there a big time lawyer named Jason Mathews?"

Jason smiled. "Sammy I don't know how big time I am, but I am certainly a lawyer and I gather that I have quite a reputation."

Sammy laughed. "We aint gonna worry about the y rule for you. We'll call you anything you wanna be called."

"Jason works pretty good."

Sammy nodded. "Jason I'm just guessing that you're the one who's starving to death."

Jason grinned at Sammy. "I sure am."

Sammy looked at us and said, "Please excuse me for a minute." He ran into the kitchen. After a moment he came back out with a basket piled high with garlic bread. He handed it to me. "Willie would you see that this goes straight to our hungry friend." He looked at Jason. "I just took it out of the oven."

As I was passing the bread back to Jason, Sammy said, "You guys said you was bringin some classy wine. Why don't you give it to me and I'll open it up and get you some glasses." He looked at Roxanne. "You guys want some beer to."

Roxanne smiled. "A pitcher of your finest Sammy."

While Sammy was opening our wine and pouring the beer the girls turned and surveyed the crowd. There must have been a least thirty unattached men in the room.

Julie turned to Brenda. "This is kind of like a slut wife toy store."

Brenda laughed, "Jules I think were going to have some fun tonight."

Stevie shook his head. "Everyone eats before you go play. None of you had much for lunch."

April poked Sandra in the ribs. "Your boy is not only boss cuck, he's also mom cuck."

Sandra smiled. "It's kind of nice isn't it."

April laughed. "Yes it is."

Stevie patted Sandra on the butt. "You guys pick a table. We'll start ferrying over plates of spaghetti and beverages."

Julie leaned over to Sandra. "Boss cuck is back."

Sandra nodded. "I think I like mom cuck better."

Jason stopped eating garlic bread for a moment. "Boss cuck is right, lets find a table and eat."

Brenda turned to him. "Don't talk with your mouthful dear."

Jason shook his head, "I don't even live with you guys and I'm getting nagged."

Brenda laughed. "Honey you spend more time at our house than you do at your office."

Jason smiled. "The fringe benefits at your house are much better than they are at my office."

Brenda poked him. "Well sweetie if you want anymore fringe benefits from us you'll listen to slut mom here and start chewing your food before you talk."

Jason looked at Bobby. "Robert my friend you have my condolences. Your life must be tough."

Brenda looked at her husband. "Robert dear, be very careful how you respond to Mr. Mathews. Both of you are very close to becoming soprano's in the Vienna Boys Choir."

Jason put his arm around Bobby. "Come on buddy. I think we'd better go sit down before we get into more trouble."

I turned. Sandra and Julie were pushing two tables together. Mark and April were finding chairs.

As Bobby and Jason were walking to the table, Bobby shook his head, "I haven't said a word and I am being threatened with castration."

Jason smiled. "Bobby she was just teasing."

Bobby looked at Jason, "you don't know my wife."

Jason laughed. "As your lawyer I remind you that you have the right to remain silent."

Bobby grinned at his friend. "I think we'd both better take that advice for the next few minutes."

We finished our dinner. Everyone agreed that Sammy's spaghetti was outstanding.

As Sammy was clearing away our dishes Sandra looked at everyone and said, "I think its time for the cucks to go sit at the bar. There are some very cute guys in here. Boy's it's playtime for your wives."

We all got up. As we stood Sandra looked at Jason. "Baby do you mind joining the cucks tonight? I really would like to meet a new guy and slip out to his car with him for a little while."

Jason smiled at Sandra. "Don't worry about me sweetheart. I've already had two nice blow jobs this evening. I'll be very content sitting at the bar with the cucks."

Sandra looked at her husband. "Stevie honey would you be sure to keep Jason entertained while I'm playing around."

Stevie grabbed his friend. "Come on Jason, I'll get you a fresh mug of beer."

Jason laughed as he stood up. "Now that's an offer I can't refuse."

As we all walked to the bar I smiled. You know you're a cuckold when your wife asks you to entertain her boyfriend while she hooks up with another guy.

At least a dozen men watched with interest as we left our wives unattended at the table and walked to the bar.

Our wives immediately went to work. They used the same technique that they employ so successfully at Baxter's. They each picked out a man that they found attractive. They got his attention by brazenly staring at him. Once they had his attention they began lasciviously licking their lips.

They're hunting aggressive men. If their victim doesn't respond to this approach, if he doesn't come over and immediately engage them, then he is merely demonstrating that he isn't the kind of man they're seeking. They quickly move on to another guy.

Roxanne had never done this before, but she's an intelligent person. She watched Brenda and Julie. She saw what they were doing and immediately began imitating them.

It wasn't long before each of the women had successfully lured a man into the vacant chair next to her.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes we sat at the bar and watched our wives seduce their prey. They're all skilled coquettes. They tease and flirt with their victims until they have them completely ensnared and then they pounce.

This evening it was Roxanne who sprang the trap. It was appropriate. They were hunting in her back yard. She knew the terrain.

She looked at everyone at the table and said, "The game room seems to be empty, why don't we all go back there. I would love to shoot some pool."

The guy she was sitting with stood up. "Roxie honey I can't think of anything I would rather do right now than shoot a little pool with you."

The entire table murmured their agreement and followed Roxanne and her man to the privacy of the game room.

As they walked passed us Roxanne turned to me and said, "Peewee, get a couple of pitchers of beer and a couple of bottles of wine and bring them to the game room. I think our men might get thirsty while we play pool." She smiled at me. "You might also ask Sammy to put on a little dance music for us."

We got two pitchers of beer, two bottles of wine and lots of glasses. We also got two large bowls of popcorn. Ricky, Stevie, Bobby, Mark and I put everything on trays and carried them to the game room.

When we walked in, everyone of our wives was locked in a passionate embrace with her man. We noticed that there were already four other guys at the pool table. Our wives didn't seem to care. I thought to myself that this was going to get very interesting.

As soon as she saw us, Brenda broke off her kiss and pointed to two tables in the corner. "Cucks, set everything over there, then get the fuck out of here."

Maddie laughed. "We'll call you if we need you."

Sandra looked at Stevie. "Speedy have one cuck stand in the doorway just in case we want something. Have the rest of the cucks stand guard outside. Don't let anyone else come into this room." She turned to her man and kissed him on the lips and then she turned back to her husband. "I think we're going to want some privacy."

As soon as we'd set everything down on the tables Stevie nodded to us and said, "Come on guys, we'd better get out of here."

We followed him out of the game room. Once we were outside he stopped. We all gathered around him. "Sandra is letting one of us stay so he can tell the rest of us what's going on." He turned to Mark. "You take the first shift."

Mark went back inside the game room door.

Stevie looked at the rest of us. "Bobby and Ricky pull a table over here and get chairs for all of us. Willie get us a pitcher of beer, a bottle of wine and some glasses. Also make sure Sammy is cool with what's going on. Tell him that we'll make sure none of his other customers figure out what's happening."

As I was walking to the bar Stevie called to me. "Hey Willie, tell Jason to get a couple bowls of popcorn and join us at the table."

I waved. "I'm on it Stevie."

I walked over to Jason at the bar. "Hey Jas were all moving to a table outside the game room. How about if you get some popcorn and join us. I'm getting some beer and wine."

"Sounds good, What's happening in the game room?"

"I suspect that it's about to become the fellatio room."

Jason started to laugh. "PW, I've never quite heard it put like that, but I do believe that with these girls you're right on the money." He started smiling. "Maybe Sammy can get a sign made for the door."

Jason walked over to the popcorn machine. I turned to look for Sammy. As I turned I noticed that the place was practically empty. I looked at the clock behind the bar. It was 10:15. Sammy's is a neighborhood bar. They don't do much late night business.

Sammy walked out of the kitchen. "Hey PW, what can I get for you."

I looked at Sammy. "Thats the second time in less than two minutes that I've been called that. Sammy is this a plot?"

Sammy was grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Yeah your buddy Jason and I thought it up. We both really liked the sound of it." He paused. "Is it okay with you?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I think I like it a lot."

"I thought you would."

"Sammy, I need a pitcher of beer and another bottle of wine."

"Coming right up PW."

As Sammy poured the beer he said, "I see your friend's wives enjoy the same freedom that Roxie enjoys."

"Yeah Sammy, were sort of a little group. Are you okay with this?"

Sammy stopped and looked at me. "Willie what are you talking about?" He looked around the bar. "Where did your wives and all those guys go?"

Suddenly he turned to the game room. "Willie what's going on in my game room?" He stared at me for moment and then he shook his head. "No, no, no, not in my game room. Janice would kill me if she found out." He paused. "Willie you guys can't do this here. This is a neighborhood tavern."

Sammy walked around the end of the bar and went straight into the game room. I followed him. I was ashamed of myself. I felt like I'd abused the hospitality of a very good friend.

Once in the game room Sammy surveyed the situation. It wasn't as bad as I thought if might be. No one was fucking or giving a blow job. Still things were clearly moving in that direction. Brenda was making out with a guy in the corner. Her blouse was unbuttoned. She wasn't wearing a bra. April was in the other corner with two guys. She was kissing one of them. The other one had her skirt up around her waist. He had one hand inside her panties. Julie, Maddie and Sandra were watching Roxanne and several men play pool. Each of them had a man standing behind them. The men were brazenly fondling them.

Sammy turned to my wife. She was leaning over the pool table. Her blouse was open and her bra was unclasped. One of the men was helping her line up a shot. He had his hand on her naked breast.

Sammy yelled at her, "Roxanne Mitchell! I thought you were my friend. This is a family bar. You can't have an orgy in here."

He turned to the men who were playing with our wives. "You guys all have homes and families to go to. If you don't you should be out looking for nice single girls. All of these women are married."

He threw his arms up." The party is over, go home. We'll all keep quiet about this and forget it ever happened. Tomorrow night you're all welcome to come back, but don't expect to find another mother fuckin orgy in here."

The men all became very quiet and filed out of the game room. As they shuffled passed Sammy each of them mumbled a quiet apology.

They all left quickly. When they were gone Sammy looked at us. "Kids, I love Roxie and Willie. My wife Janice and I were the witnesses at their wedding. Roxie and Willie love all of you, so I love you guys to. That's just the way I am." He paused for a moment to think. "I know you guys live a little different life style. That's your business, but when you come into my place you have to keep it quiet."

He turned to Roxanne. "Honey just keep doing it the way you've been doing it for the last few years. You know what I mean, be subtle. Slip off to the parking lot to look at a guys car." He looked at all of our wives, "One of you can take one guy into the game room when the place isn't busy, but just one guy at a time. You can't bring a whole group of guys back there." He paused for a moment, "Maybe you could pick up some guys here and take them back to your place and have your party there."

He sighed and looked at all of us. "I want you to be regulars at my place. I'll treat you like kings and Queens. You can be who you are, but you have to try to hide it from my regular customers." He shrugged, "Okay?"

Julie stood up and walked over to Sammy. "Mr." she stopped. "I'm sorry I don't know you last name."

Sammy smiled and looked at the rest of us. "This one I really like a lot."

Julie blushed.

He looked at her. "Honey, my last name is Sammy. For you and all your pals, my only name is Sammy." He smiled. "Now sweetheart, what were you going to say?"

Julie smiled back at Sammy. "I'm just really sorry we did that and I promise you we won't ever do it again."

Sammy grinned. "You're Julie right?"

She nodded.

He looked at Ricky. "This is your wife right."

Ricky smiled and said, "Yes."

"Well you're one lucky man Ricky, your wife speaks from the heart."

Ricky was beaming. Julie was the world to him.

Sammy looked at Julie, "Honey your apology is accepted." He looked at the rest of us. "Everyone is forgiven. We won't ever speak of it again."

He took a deep breath. "All right, thats over with. What do ya say we push a couple of tables together and have a beer or a glass of wine. I want to hear a little bit about each of you."

Sammy was like that. He loved people. He loved talking to people and he loved learning about people. He was in the right line of work. He was a great bartender.

We sat at the table and talked for over an hour. During that time each of us took a few minutes and told Sammy about ourselves.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers
12