Roxanne and Willie Ch. 30

Story Info
Willie tells his story to everyone.
5k words
4.23
33.1k
9
0

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the thirtieth episode in a series entitled "Roxanne and Willie". If you have not read the previous twenty-nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We all stood on the curb outside Sammy's and said good night to Jason. He loves us, but he also loves his wife. It was time for him to go home. He got into his car, As soon as he pulled away from the curb we all got into the Lincolns and left for our homes.

Roxanne and I wouldn't start moving our things to Sandra and Julie's house until tomorrow, but we were still going to sleep there tonight.

On the way to our home Sandra turned to me. "PW," she giggled. "I really do like that name for you. We can use it everywhere and we'll be the only ones that know it really stands for Peewee. It will be our little secret." She stopped. "PW, earlier today you promised me you would tell Roxanne the story that you told me. I think you should do it before we go to sleep tonight."

I looked at Sandra. "I agree."

Roxanne was leaning against my shoulder. She sat up. "What story?"

Julie was in the front seat between Stevie and Ricky. She turned around. "Yeah, what story. I wanna hear it to."

Sandra looked at Julie and said, "It's kind of personal for PW."

"No fair, he told you didn't he? I love him every bit as much as you do. Why can't he tell me to?"

I smiled. "Why don't I tell everyone. It might be good for me and it will certainly help everyone understand what happened this week."

Roxanne looked around. She was obviously flustered. "Baby I'm getting scared. What's this all about?"

Sandra reached over and patted Roxanne's knee. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad." She stopped. "Well it was bad when it happened, but that was a long time ago." She held Roxanne's hand and smiled. "It's nothing for you to worry about and it will help you to understand what happened this week."

Roxanne looked at me. "Willie, do you still love me?"

I laughed. "More than you can possibly imagine."

Roxanne smiled and snuggled up to my shoulder again.

Sandra opened her purse and took out her cell phone. "Do you really want to tell everyone?"

I nodded. "Yes, I think so." I looked at Sandra. "Don't you think it would be good idea?"

She thought for a moment and then she said, "Yes, I do. We're a family. We should know about each other."

I shrugged."I agree, let's get everyone together."

Sandra pushed a button on her cell phone. After a moment she said, "Hi Bren. It's me, Sandra. We're coming over. Tell Mark and Bobby to set out some wine and get the parlor ready. I'll send Stevie, Ricky and PW ahead to help them."

She listened for a moment and then she said, "Yes it is important. You'll understand when you hear it. We'll see you in a few minutes."

Sandra pushed another button and put her cell phone away. As she was closing her purse we pulled into the driveway of 1211 Oak Grove Drive.

As soon as we were stopped, Sandra, Julie and Roxanne jumped out of the car and ran into the house. All three of them were yelling. "I have the bathroom first."

When they disappeared through the front door I turned to Stevie and Ricky. "Don't we have five bathrooms?"

Stevie and Ricky both started laughing. Ricky looked at me and said, "Welcome to our life."

I smiled at them. "It's pretty wonderful isn't it?'

Both of them started grinning.

Stevie said, "Words can never describe just how wonderful it is."

When we walked into the house we heard a loud ruckus coming from the bedroom. It sounded like a pillow fight at a sorority house. Apparently on this evening there was only one bathroom that was worthy of use.

Ricky, Stevie and I took turns using the small bathroom in the back hall of the kitchen.

The giggling in the bedroom finally started to quiet down. After a few moments all three of our girls came out.

Stevie looked at them and said, "It was pointed out that there are in fact five bathrooms in this house."

Sandra grinned at her husband. "Are you suggesting that reason and logic might have some influence on our behavior?"

Stevie laughed. "No that would be a foolish idea."

Sandra smiled at Stevie. "And don't you ever forget that Speedy." She walked over to him and put her arms around his shoulders. As she hugged him she said, "Stevie Wagner, I love you so much."

Stevie kissed Sandra and said, "I know."

Roxanne walked over to me. She didn't say anything, she just put her arms around my waist and held on to me.

Julie squeezed Ricky, kissed his cheek and said, "This is a wonderful scene, but shouldn't our cuckboys be getting to Brenda's house so they can help with the chores?"

Sandra looked at her friend. "You're right Jules." She turned back to Stevie. "You three go over and help Mark and Bobby. We're going to freshen up. We'll be over in a minute or two."

When we got to Brenda's house we went straight to the parlor. Mark was vacuuming the large oriental rug and Bobby was busy setting out bottles of wine and glasses on a table in the corner.

Bobby looked up at Stevie when we came in. "Would you go into the kitchen and put together some kind of a snack. It's been a while since we had dinner. Everyone might be getting hungry again."

He turned to Ricky. "Ricky will you start a pot of coffee." He paused. "Why don't you make two pots, one decaf and one caffeine." He turned to me. "PW, why don't you give him a hand."

Ricky and I both nodded and followed Stevie into the kitchen. We went to work immediately. It wasn't long before we had two pots of coffee brewing.

Stevie saw were done making coffee so he called to me, "PW slice some cheese while Ricky gets out the cups, saucers, cream and sugar.

Just as I was starting to slice the cheese, Brenda walked through the kitchen. "PW the women are going to be sitting in the living room while the parlor is being prepared. Bring us a pitcher of ice water and some glasses."

As soon as she was gone Stevie looked at me. "In this household we really are slaves." He smiled at me. "Ricky can finish slicing the cheese. You'd better get that pitcher of ice water out to the living room. Brenda is not a patient woman."

I got a glass pitcher and filled it with ice and water. I put it on a try with six glasses and brought it into the living room.

All six wives were seated and engaged in conversation. Brenda looked up when she heard me come in. "Thank you PW, you can set everything on the coffee table and go back to the kitchen. We can pour for ourselves."

I was living in a new place, I wasn't yet quite sure how to act. This certainly wasn't as strict an atmosphere as the party last Saturday night. I wasn't required to curtsy and the girls were doing some things for themselves. Still it was very apparent that in this household cuckolds were slaves.

I returned to the kitchen. Stevie had two large trays of snacks prepared. They looked delicious. I was beginning to realize that eating from a kitchen run by Stevie Wagner was going to be a real luxury..

Ricky had two coffee servers set up on trays. He also had a tray of cups, napkins, cream and sugar. He handed me one of the coffee servers. "Bring this to the parlor and then come right back. It's going to take several trips to get everything laid out."

It did take several trips, but by the time we were done the side table in the parlor was filled with coffee and cups, wine, beer on ice and a wonderful assortment of delicious looking snacks.

When everything was set up, Stevie and Bobby surveyed the room and smiled.

Bobby said, "It looks good."

Stevie nodded his head. "I agree." He turned to Ricky. "Go get the women."

As I waited for the women to come into the parlor I looked around. It was the room where most of the date night party had taken place last Saturday night.

If you remember, my initial impression of the room was that it looked like part of a country estate in an Agatha Christie Mystery. As I looked around now, there was nothing that would change that first impression. It was a magnificent room. The woodwork was all dark mahogany. The floor was covered by a large oriental rug and the windows were draped with plush red velvet curtains. At one end of the room a small fire was burning in a large mahogany paneled fireplace. There were six dark brown leather love seats arranged in a semicircle in front of that fireplace. Last Saturday night each of those love seats had been occupied by one of our wives and her date for the evening.

I heard voices to my left. I turned, the women were coming into the room. They all walked over to their respective love seats and sat down.

I looked at Roxanne. She was gorgeous. She'd applied fresh makeup, changed her clothes and combed her hair.

My mind traveled back to last Saturday night when she was sharing that spot with Brett Ryman. She was gorgeous then to, but that night she'd made herself beautiful for him rather than me.

I started to get excited as I pictured them sitting together on that love seat, kissing and fondling each other. I remembered her handsome lover taking my wife's hand. As he lead her into the den Roxanne tugged on my leash and made me crawl like a dog behind them.

A studio couch had been pulled out and turned into a bed for them. Roxanne made me kneel at the foot of the bed and watch as she sucked Brett's huge cock. When he was ready, my wife lay back on the bed and spread her legs so that he could enjoy the ultimate marital pleasure, the pleasure that was supposed to be reserved solely for me.

When both of them had fully sated their sexual appetites, Brett stood up and picked up his clothes. As he was getting dressed he watched Roxanne pull me up on the bed. He chuckled as my wife pulled my face to her savaged cunt and made me lick up all of the semen that he had ejaculated into her while they were fucking.

After Brett left, Roxanne and I lay together on the bed holding each other. We both agreed that it had been a wonderful night.

As I thought about that wonderful night I understood that my wife and her lover had subjected me to a series of indignities and humiliations. They made me wait on them, crawl like a dog and lick up Brett's semen.

So I had to asked myself the key question. What was the difference between that night and the events that occurred on the following Monday at Bob's Auto Ranch.

I shook my head. The answer was so very simple. When Brett and Roxanne humiliated me, they were doing it because they knew I was enjoying it. That wasn't the situation with either the bullies at Bob's Auto Ranch or the bullies in my old high school. They were doing it solely for their own sadistic pleasure.

I grant you that Roxanne, Sandra, Maddie, April, Julie and Brenda all have sadistic streaks. It's one of the things that attracts us to them, but they also love us and care about us. No matter what we might say and do during our games, our pleasure is just as important to them as their pleasure.

I looked around the room. Everyone but me was seated. Sandra and Stevie, Julie and Ricky, April and Mark and Brenda and Bobby were all on their love seats, cuddled up to each other. Maddie and Roxanne were the only one's seated alone. I could tell that Maddie was sad. Her man, Jamal was at the hospital working.

Roxanne looked at me. I smiled at her. She patted the spot next to her and said, "Come sit with me baby."

There was a big grin on my face as I sat down next to my wife.

"As soon as I sat down, Sandra stood up. "This afternoon PW and I had a long talk. During the course of this discussion he told me about a traumatic event that occurred when he was in high school. When I heard what had happened to him I immediately understood his reaction to the current situation. I asked him to tell the story to Roxanne. He agreed that he would.

"This afternoon we also invited Roxanne and PW to become members of our family and live with Stevie, Julie, Ricky and me in the house at 1211 Oak Grove Drive. We are all aware of this and are very happy that they accepted our our invitation. We are now a family of twelve."

Everyone applauded and cheered.

Sandra put up her hand. The group quieted down. She continued. "On the way home from Sammy's I asked Willie to tell his story to Roxanne before they went to sleep tonight. He agreed that he should. When Julie heard this she told us she also wanted to hear the story. Her point was that she loves PW every bit as much as I do. If I got to hear the story, she should to."

Sandra looked at Julie. "Honey this is what Sammy was talking about tonight in the bar. You speak from the heart. It is one of the many qualities that you have that make you such a wonderful person."

Julie started blushing again. Ricky kissed her.

Sandra continued. "Anyway PW agreed with her. However, PW wanted to go a step further. He felt that if he and Roxanne are now members of our family, then maybe the entire family should hear the story."

She took a deep breath. "That's why were all sitting here now." She turned to me. "PW why don't you take over."

I stood up and Sandra sat down.

I looked at everyone and smiled. "Before I go any further, I want to take care of an important detail."

I turned to Maddie. "Maddie, Jamal is my friend. He has proved that to me on several occasions. The most recent was today. I do not believe that he would be happy knowing that you're sitting alone on your love seat this evening. I invite you to join Roxanne and me."

Maddie smiled, stood up and walked over to me. "Thank you PW. Both Jamal and I appreciate your kindness. I would love to sit with you and Roxanne." She took me in her arms and kissed me on the lips.

Everyone started cheering and clapping again.

Brenda stood up and said, "PW if I remember correctly that is not where Jamal asked you to kiss Maddie tonight."

Roxanne laughed. "Peewee, she is right."

Maddie bent over and put her hands on the arms of our love seat. Roxanne stood up and pulled Maddie's slacks and panties down.

I got down on my knees. As I spread the cheeks of her gorgeous ass and started to kiss and lick her asshole, the room erupted into pandemonium.

After a few moments Roxanne pulled me away from Maddie's ass and said, "That's enough sweetheart. You can finish the job a little later."

Maddie pulled her pants up and sat down on our love seat. As she sat down she smiled and said. "He does have an energetic little tongue. Roxanne you're a very lucky woman."

Roxanne giggled and said, "I know."

I turned and faced the room again. "Let's get to the reason that were here. I have a story to tell."

The room became silent.

I proceeded to tell the same story that I told Sandra this afternoon. If you've been following this story, you've already heard it; so I won't repeat it now. If you haven't been following the story, go back to page one. This is a serial. GH wants you to read it from the beginning.

When I was done telling the story Roxanne sat in silence for a moment and then she stood up and walked over to me. She put her arms around me and said, "Willie how can I ever make amends. I did the worst thing I could possibly do to you. I'm so ashamed."

I hugged Roxanne. "You didn't know." I paused. "We live a life style that can be very confusing. I want you to humiliate me. Every man sitting in this room wants that. It's one of the things we have in common."

I looked at all of our wives. "All of you enjoy humiliating us. All of you have sadistic streaks. It's one of the reasons we're in love with you. Every one of you enjoyed watching me lick Maddie's asshole just now." I smiled at them. "I enjoyed doing it in front of you."

I shrugged. "The problem is once in awhile we go too far and someone gets hurt. That's what happened to Roxanne and me." I paused. "We have to be tolerant of errors. I have to understand that Roxanne is human and makes mistakes. Roxanne needs to listen to me, especially when we're playing games. Good communication is the answer to this problem."

I stopped to catch my breath. "It also helps if we know a little bit about our past. That's why I am telling all of you this story."

I turned to Roxanne. "Sandra told me about the time she left Stevie. He was wonderful. I hold him in awe. His love for Sandra was so complete that he actually offered to move to Europe so that Sandra could learn to love Roger."

I kissed Roxanne. "Sweetheart I love you. I will always love you. My love for you is unconditional. No matter what you do, I will love you until the end of time."

Roxanne looked into my eyes. "Willie I love you to. As part of my love for you I promise to do what I failed to do last Monday. I will protect you and shelter you from harm and abuse. When we play our games I will always try to play them in a loving manner with a profound concern about your happiness, satisfaction and well being."

I smiled at Roxanne. "Baby, that's all I could ever ask for."

The room was silent. I turned and looked at everyone. "I guess that I've said my piece. Thank you for listening. Now I'll let you go to bed."

Julie stood up. "No, it's not time to go to bed yet. Willie, you said that we're a family. You're correct. I thank you for telling us that story."

I nodded to Julie.

She smiled at me and then she continued. "You also said that it would help us if we learned about each other. I agree with you and I think this is one of those times that it's very important that we all understand each other."

She looked at Roxanne. "Right now Roxie is plagued with guilt. You were very nice to her and forgave her, but I think she feels like she did something really awful."

We all looked at Roxanne. There were tears running down her cheeks. She was staring at Julie.

Julie looked at all of us. "I don't know much about Roxie, but I know a little. I think we both grew up in environments of abuse and neglect. Both of us were starved for love.

"I was raised in a series of foster homes. Most of them were bad. I ran away from several of them. One of my foster fathers kept trying to peek at me when I was undressing or in the bathroom. Another one drank and used to come on to me when he was drunk.

"When I got married to Ricky I told Stevie that when I ran away, one of the places I would go was the Calvert hotel. I would wander through the lobby and pretend that I was a princess and the Calvert was my palace. On my wedding night my reception was held in the Calvert. That night I really got to be a princess in that beautiful palace."

She turned to Stevie. "Stevie Wagner did that for me. It was wonderful, but that's not the best thing he did for me." She smiled at him. "Stevie loved me. He was the first man who ever really loved me. I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about love. When he and Sandra got together he adopted me, took me into his house and loved me. He treated me with kindness and respect. He made me start to believe in myself. He persuaded me to enroll in college. He taught me how to love and be loved."

She stared at Ricky. "Because Stevie taught me how to love I was able to find Ricky. When I found him I knew how to love him. Ricky is my world now and I know that I'm his world. We may be the two happiest people on this planet."

Julie turned to Roxanne. "Before I met Stevie, I believe that if I'd been in your place last Monday I would have done exactly what you did. I would have done anything to get love and acceptance from the people around me and it wouldn't have mattered who I was hurting when I did it.

"Roxie, you and PW had a whirlwind romance. You did the right thing. Your instinct told you that you'd found a real man who was worthy of your love and you grabbed him. But, honey you never had time to learn how to truly love this wonderful man."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12