Roy and Monique's Wild Dance

Story Info
Roy and Monique go to strip club.
8k words
4.13
55.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was slowing down to a sprinkle as the high school dance was winding down. It was a back to school dance at one of the McCraken county schools.

We would have still have to break the equipment down and load it into the truck before the 60-70 mile trip back home. There were three of us doing this dance. Monique and I were doing the DJ'ing and Shelia, our friend was along to chaperone us.

Monique and I have worked together for the past 10 years but only lovers for the past 2 years. Both of our spouses know about our affair and neither one is happy about it. Both of our spouses have been told that it is over and probably neither belives us. Monique, as I soon discovered is a highly sexual individual. She has never turned me down and I can say she is the only girl that I have never been able to out fuck.

She is also an exhibitionist!! Soon after we started seeing each other Monique told me that she enjoys watching XXX-rated movies and also loves to show her body off. While she was working with me several years ago she took a month off to live with one of her boyfriends, and during that time they spent a week at Mardi Gras. She told me how she would pull up her top and show her tits off and let any of the guys around her get a free feel of her titties. She had hundreds of beads to show for it. After we started seeing each other we bought a CB walkie talkie and when the situation was right and we were far enough from home we would "work" an "I" road. For the most part this took care of her exhibitionist urges, however of all the things that we had done together, nothing had prepared me for the night that was about to unfold.

Shelia knew why she was along and even though we told our spouses that Shelia always drove with us normally she would just drive my Towncar behind us. Monique and I would ride in the truck. We always told our spouses that the dance would be over later than it really was. So we always gave ourselves lots of leeway on time.

After packing up all the gear Monique, Shelia and I were walking around to get into our vehicles when Monique told Shelia to drive the truck on home that "Roy and I are going to a strip bar in Paducah. And we'll be home whenever." That brought a smile to my face.

While Shelia and I packed the last of the equipment Monique had excused herself and had gone to the ladies room and slipped into her black, very micro, mini skirt. I assumed she had on her thong panties underneath. She also had on a sweater with a plunging low neckline. You could see most of her tits with this top.

Monique and I had been to several strip joints over the past year. She enjoys, almost as much as I do, the girl's stipping. And on the way home it is always a FUCKFEST. On this particular night it would be more that just a FUCKFEST.

As usual when a woman walks in to a strip bar it always gets everyone's attention. This night was no different. It was the first time that we had been to this particular bar. Monique looked the place over and decided to sit up front by the stage. What I didn't realize was that she was positioning herself so that she could be view by many of the clients at the bar. We had several guys offer to buy us drinks, and after the second one that she drank she whispered in my ear that she was showing her pussy off to anyone that wanted to look. I discreetly tried to look around and could see four or five guys looking right at Monique's skirt. I reached over to kiss her and slid my hand down to her fine trimmed pussy to check and see how wet she was when, much to my surprise, I didn't feel any thong on her at all. I had no trouble finding her womanhood. She was dripping wet and I easily slid my finger in her tight love tunnel. I looked back at the guys and they were all smiling at me and adjusting their pants. One guy even had his cock in his hand and stroking it for Monique to see. I finger fucked her for about five minutes and after every 10-15 strokes in her pussy I would take my fingers out and lick them off or have Monique lick her on pussy juice off my fingers. While all this was going on Monique just left her legs wide open for the other guys to see her while one girl after another came on the runway, did there dance and then worked the crowd for tips.

Because it was so late when we arrived at the bar there were probably no more than 10-15 horny guys in the bar when we got there and a couple had left before Monique had had her two drinks of liquid courage. Then one of the waitress's came to our table with a note from the manager. It simple said, "If you would like to perform on stage let me know and we will put you on stage." Monique looked at me and was begging me to let her dance "just one song". She asks if I had a problem with her doing that and I told her I didn't. She told the waitress yes and just like that she was gone to the back.

Two songs, and dancers, past before Monique came on stage. She came out in a very tiny red baby doll outfit that just barely hid her titties and neatly trimmed bush. She had on gloves, a pair of red fishnet stockings and garters. She looked just like a little slut and she was loving it. Monique teased the crowd with the taking off of each article. When she finally exposed her right breast the crowd really started yelling. After the left breast was exposed she quickly got out of the rest of her baby doll outfit.

Much to her dismay she had to have a g-string on. I could tell that she wanted to "show it all" but state liquor law prevented that from happening.

I looked at her and she just gave me one of those "oh, well" smiles.

Occasionally she would slid the g string over and show one or two of the guys her nice heart shaped beaver. That would bring a big round of applause and some more dollars in her garter. As she worked the room the guy who had been stroking his dick moved closer to the stage. She kept moving her g-string from side to side so that he got a clear shot of her monkey. You could tell that this guy was about to cum.

After her song was over she went in the back and slipped back into her black mini-skirt that she wore into the bar and stood behind me while rubbing my shoulders. She told me that she had had fun, would like to do that again sometime but she wanted one more drink and then she would be ready to go.

At this point I was rock hard. My cock just couldn't wait to get in her tight pussy. I had slipped my hand between her legs and I could tell she had already had an orgasm or two with out me. Her love juices were pouring out, she was very slippery. I didn't know if she had it on stage or backstage, and it didn't matter to me. All I knew was that I would be getting some of pussy shortly, or so I thought.

While Monique had her last drink it was evident that she was still showing her "charms" to the guys and that they were loving it as much as she enjoyed showing it. Jerry, the guy who had earlier had his dick out under the table, was about to explode. He couldn't keep looking at Monique's pussy.

On the way out to the car Monique stopped me and gave me the most passionate kiss I have every had. She told me that she had wanted to strip for a whole bunch of guys every since she was a senior in high school and one of her older friends had entered an amateur contest in Nashville while attending college. Because Monique and I are soulmates she told me that this was probably her best and last chance to do this. She told me that she would "take care" of me before the night was over but that she wanted to take the scenic route home tonight.

As we were about to get into the Towncar, Jerry comes out and introduces his self to Monique and me. He apologized for stroking his dick earlier, but that he couldn't help himself. He told Monique that she was the hottest woman he had ever seen. He asked her if she had ever stripped before and she told him only for her former boyfriends, but never for an audience of more than one. Jerry encouraged her to come to the bar again and gave her his business card. He wanted her to call if she was every going to cum to the club again.

Monique was so pleased with his genuine comments that she asked him if he had "taken care of that cock of yours, yet?" Jerry said no and with that Monique reached down and grabbed his zipper of his jeans, unzipped his pants and pulled out his bulging cock. He had about a five-inch dick but he had real big balls. After licking her hand with her tongue she stroked his aching cock about 10-20 times while playing with his big balls. She kept telling Jerry that she had never felt balls that big. Jerry couldn't stand very much at all and just turned his cock away from the car and unloaded his white cum all over the blacktop parking lot. I was less than five feet away while all this took place.

As Jerry said thank you to Monique and turned and walked back into the club Monique looked at me and said that she hoped I didn't mind what she did.

She said that she felt that she had to help him out of his situation that she caused. I told her that I didn't mind and that it had been quite a turn-on for me.

We got into the car and all I wanted to do was to fuck this Bitch's cunt till she couldn't stand it any longer. However, Monique had other ideas.

She told me that I could finger fuck her, spank her or whatever I wanted to do, but that I couldn't fuck her yet. I slammed her head onto my cock and I started to finger her wet dripping pussy. Monique's pussy was dripping cum all over the front seat of my car. I couldn't keep but finger-fucking her hot pussy and occasionally fingering her ass.

Monique is the type of girl that could "suck the chrome off of a 57 Chevy".

When she started sucking my cock I just forgot about fucking her cunt.

Monique can always tell when I'm about to unload and she will slow down, tease me, then pick up the pace again. After about 10 minutes she told me that she it was time for us to get on the I-24 and to head to the house.

With that command I started up the car and bid farewell to the parking lot and hello to I-24. While driving through town I kept playing with her on-off button until she would cum. Then I would slow down and go at it again. Her whole body would quiver until she would just yell and force my hand and two fingers down deep into her pussy while tightly closing her legs.

As we headed east on I-24 she adjusted the light on her side so that any of the truckers could watch her. In the past we have always just waited till a trucker saw us and then we would listen to what they had to say. But this night she got the walkie-talkie and announced to the world that there was "one hot whore in a red car finger-fucking herself" and she that she wanted the truckers to "honk if they liked my hot pussy".

It didn't take any time for us to hear back from the tuckers. They saw her almost as soon as we got on the road. We would come up on a truck and slow down just as we got even with the cab. Monique pulled up her skirt and pulled up her top so that they could see all of her wares. Her breast heaving up and down as she shoved her fingers into her pussy and brought her self to one orgasm after another. We heard the truckers call her ever name in the book, slut, bitch, whore were some of the tamer ones. All of them got her even hotter as we drove.

Monique loved looking at one trucker after another. She wanted to look at their faces and arms as we drove past them. When we past one particular trucker who was talking very dirty to her, she ask me to slow down and ride next to his cab for a mile or two. Monique told the guy that she wanted to watch him stoke his cock while she watch him. Before long he was slowing down and you could tell from his talking that he was getting closer and closer. And then he exploded. He had so much cum that his cum hit the windows inside of his cab. Monique told him that she would love to lick the cum off of his windows and off of his cock.

At exit 27 we left I-24 and headed onto 62 to cross the KY Dam and Locks.

There wasn't even a small boat going through the locks and I suggested that we go by the locks at Barkley Dam about 4 miles up the road before we get back on I-24. Normally there are always barges going through at KY and very few on Barkley, however, it would be reversed on this particular evening and lucky for me that is was. The Barkley locks allow the public to get much closer to the tugs and barges. And tonight would be the night that we needed to be as close as possible to the barges.

As we pulled into the Barkley locks parking area we could see that there was a set of barges about to go into the locks. I noticed that there were no other cars in the parking lot except the Corp of Engineer's truck that the lockmaster was probably driving. I pulled into a space as far away as possible from his truck and humped Monique a few times before we got out of the car to go check on the barges. She wanted me to fuck her right there but I wanted to wait, I wanted her to beg me for my cock.

In the lock were a set of 12 empty barges with no tug and one guy on the barge. The tow was going up the Cumberland and his tug and other barges had to wait, as the lock was not big enough for his load to make it through in one trip.

Only the lock operator was working that night and we could see him in his "glass house" that he used to look over and operate the locks. You could see the silhouette of him watching the TV.

As the barges started to lift up in the locks Monique and I started to talk to this guy. He was way down in the bottom of the locks and with not much light it was hard to tell what he even looked like. After a couple of innocent questions Monique asked a "sex" question. It was obvious that Monique had other things on her mind. Quickly the talk turned exclusively to sex and it became apparent to me that I would not be involved in much of the conversation. Monique asked him how long he was on the boat at a time (28 days on-14 days off). She then asked him how he took care of himself while he was away from his woman.

While asking this question I looked down and noticed that she was fingering herself while she was talking to him. He told her that sometimes his girlfriend would meet him at the locks and he would have an hour or so to bang her in the car. He also told Monique that he would jack off, almost daily while he was away.

As the questions continued it was obvious to me that all this sex talk was getting this guy on the barge very excited. And as the barges were being raised in the locks he was getting closer to Monique. Monique started to tell me how good-looking she thought that he was. Sorta like a young Harrison Ford she said. Finally he asked her if she was trying to show him her pussy. Monique blushed alittle and said, "I'm just finger-fucking my self while I talk to you, if you want to look at my gold plated monkey then shine your flash light up at me." It didn't take him long to shine his light right on my girl's pussy. She was still very hot from the strip show, not to mention finger-fucking her cunt while we past 20-30 18-wheelers. He could see pussy juice cumming down her thighs.

She told him that she would like to take care of him sexually but that she would have to do it from here. She then asked him when the last time he had jacked off and he said the day before, but that he had been stroking him self just before he got up to do his six hours on and that he was ready.

Monique then asked him to pull his cock out and jack-off for her. She told him that she would "talk dirty" to him. He looked around and didn't want to at first but after assuring him that we could see the lockmaster from our vantage point and a little nudging Monique finally talked him into it. As he unzipped his pants to let his cock out Monique stroked her pussy even harder. Her legs spread as far apart as possible. While finger-fucking herself she also pulled the top of her sweater down to allow him to see her nice firm titties. This allowed the guy to see all that she had. When this guy pulled his cock out of his pants it looked like it was almost ten inches long. Monique gasped at its size. She told him it had been awhile since she had had anything that long in her pussy. While he continued stroking his cock Monique told him everything that she had done that night.

I don't know if the guy believed her or not, and it really didn't matter, all I know is that it didn't take him too long before he shot his load all over his empty barges. His jism kept cumming and cumming all over the barges. By the time he was finished the barges had been lifted and the other lock door was starting to open for the barges to be pulled out of the locks by the "mule".

By this time Monique and this guy were just a few feet apart. Monique leaned over the rail and reached out with her hand to steady him while he leaned into the rail. They were able to get a small kiss off and while the guy was pulling away from Monique she grabbed his still semi-hard soaked with jism cock and wiped the cum from his cock while he got himself back on the barge. That startled him and then she licked her hand clean of his cum while he watched.

She looked at him with a devilish smile and said that she had to go and take care of her boyfriend. He said thank you to Monique and told me that I had a very sexy girlfriend. As Monique and I walked to the car I told her I couldn't believe what she had done. She asked me if I still loved her and if I had any problems with what she had done that evening. I told her as long as I got some pussy I didn't care. I told her that I had enjoyed her show.

We barely made it to the car. I opened the door on her side and literally threw her on the seat, face down. I unzipped my zipper and while I quickly slammed two fingers into her hot steamy and sticky cunt. I then pulled my fingers out and then I thrusted three fingers into her cunt. I had never been able to get more than two fingers into her cunt. She let out a slight scream as I jammed my fingers in and out of her cunt. I then ripped her sweater a little as I exposed her nice titties-her nipples so very hard.

After Monique told me about her Mardi Gras trip she would always say, about her tits, "that they have been seen by thousands and touched by hundreds".

As I ripped her sweater I told her that even more guys had seen her titties, not to mention her fucking hot wet cunt. As her ass came up to meet her own orgasms I would gently spank her bottom. She has always loved this and it had become a turn on for me too.

Her cunt is usually very tight, even though she is a mother of two girls, (one is a stepdaughter the other one was delivered by c-section), but by this time it wasn't. She had finger-fucked herself and I had finger-fucked her so much that she thought that she was going to wear out her cunt. I told her not to worry about that, that tomorrow it would be a little sore but that she should be all right by the next day. I asked her if I needed to be easier on her, she said no, to do whatever I wanted.

I then jammed my fingers and hand in her pussy while my other hand and fingers felt her up and played with her on-off button. You could tell that she was cumming about every 2-3 minutes. The only thin wrong with that was that I could not last much longer. I then slammed my harden member in to her cunt. Her pussy pulled my cock in so quickly that I didn't have any trouble hitting the fucking bottom. He cunt felt so good, so different I had to slow down before I blew my load in her cunt or on her ass.

I had slammed her head into the leather seat and I had been rough on her, but I knew she liked that. I had her right were I wanted her. HOT, STEAMY and STICKY!!! While I was fucking her cunt her ass would come up into the air to meet my thrust. I still had some pussy juice on my right hand and in one motion as her ass came up to meet my thrust I pushed my right middle finger in her ass. She screamed out and told me not to take her up her ass, but I didn't think that she meant it as I continued to finger her ass. She yelled some more and bucked my thrust as I told her not to yell. I then told her that I was going to fuck her ass as hard as I wanted just to teach here not to keep any secrets from me. I told her that if she wanted to strip that she should tell me about it first then she could do it.

12