Royal Affliction Ch. 02

Story Info
Mayhem gets her pets out to play.
2.4k words
4.57
17.5k
10

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they reached the mountain pass the next day the light was already starting to fade. A river had run alongside the road for some time, and as they left the trail to find a campsite, the sound of rushing water grew stronger. The source was a waterfall, only two feet high with a pool at the bottom deep enough for a wash.

Eager to bathe, Sybari drew her dress over her head and discarded her borrowed underpants on the bank. She waded into the water and over to the waterfall. May inched her hooves cautiously along the mud like she was scared of slipping.

"Why don't you come in? It's lovely." Sybari beckoned to her.

The voracis stripped off her jacket and top, setting them down on the grass before unclasping her skirt. There was a slight bulge in her underwear that Sybari couldn't take her eyes from. She didn't know what female voraci genitals looked like, and was now curious to find out.

Mayhem was an imposing looking demon, even when she was concentrating on where she was treading. She was also incredibly sexy, and now Sybari could see what she'd been hiding under her clothes. The patterns on her breasts ran down them like a teardrop, circling around huge areolas. Decorative shields sat behind piercings in her fat, tube-like nipples, linked by a chain that dangled jewels. More such adornment hung down from each nipple, including two small ornate balls containing crystals.

May's vulva was very different to her own. Her labia weren't separate flaps, but a fat ring as wide as her fist that stood out over an inch from her groin. It was more like that of an animal than a human. It was so puffy and swollen looking, she wondered if it weren't actually infected.

The girl caught her staring and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry. Beautiful things catch my eye." Sybari smiled. "Do all female voraci look like you?"

She glanced down briefly. "More or less."

"It's so different."

She looked at Sybari's crotch. "To you, I suppose it is."

Sybari occupied herself with soaking her hair under the waterfall, trying very hard to keep her eyes to herself and her hands from creeping between her legs.

***

Mayhem sat in the waist-deep water, flicking a pebble back and forth between the flat spades of her tails. She was stuck. Either she waited for Sybari to leave first, or she let the other girl see her secret. The most judgemental demons were usually overly superstitious, simple ones who believed everything they were told, or powerful demons who liked to control others. Those who were 'other' were wrong and needed to be contained. May suspected Sybari would react unfavourably, coming from a place like she did.

It didn't really matter to her if the girl ran off. It had happened so many times it no longer hurt. In fact, it would be helpful if the succubus pissed off. As a sex demon, May's libido ran hot and she usually masturbated every day. With Sybari joining her yesterday, this was her second day without release. Not only that, she'd had this luscious succubus right in front of her.

Succubi and incubi were lovely creatures, gorgeous to look at and good in bed. Sybari was no exception, and was only getting more attractive. She was gentle for a demon, with cute senses of adventure and humour. The image of those chains dangling from her lips made Mayhem shiver. They also had the effect of making Sybari smell like sex, rich and intoxicating.

May struggled to hold back a whine. Her cunt was begging to be touched. The desire to throw herself at the succubus was growing. Succubi were generally quite receptive to her species. But it was daytime, and she doubted it would go well.

A few metres away, Sybari ran her hands through the waterfall. She sat underneath it, and judging by her closed eyes and parted knees, she was enjoying the intimate massage it provided.

Unable to watch, May shook herself and leaped to her hooves with a splash. It alerted Sybari to her departure, and the girl quickly noticed the twin tails snaking behind her, both heart shaped tips sporting two rings on each side

"Oh, you have two tails!" she gasped.

May froze, bracing for a barrage of insults.

Sybari's forehead creased. "I didn't think...never mind, I must be getting my demons muddled again."

"No, you're correct. Voraci have only one."

"Are you a halfling?"

"No, I have a split tail." She stared at the water, before meeting Sybari's eyes with a cool glare. "Plenty avoid me. You may join them if you wish."

Sybari stared dumbly at her for explanation. "Why, is it contagious?"

May blinked in surprise. "There's nothing contagious about it. It's a genetic mutation. Have you not heard the fable about the cursed offspring bearing tails split in two?"

She shook her head. "Isolated community."

May snorted. "I'm a bad omen. Some believe bad luck befalls all who dare near me. When I was young, they wrapped my tails in lengths of fabric and bound them with several rings. They pierced the tips and clamped them together. Even like that, they still hid me under long dresses in public. Those with split tails are meant to bring destruction. Binding me was meant to prevent that. I don't think those responsible for me actually believed it. They just didn't want anyone to know."

Sybari's mouth hung open. "And I thought some of our superstitions were wacked. That's horrible."

"Yes." More than a little shocked, May left the water. She wandered along the side of the river before turning into the forest to find a secluded spot.

For a voracis, Mayhem wasn't much of a philanderer. It was hard to be when so many demons avoided you. Hiding her tails hadn't gone so well either. Taking off your clothes gets unsexy when your would-be lovers start spitting curses at you in sheer revulsion. It made her lose a lot of confidence in others and now she preferred sex once she'd gotten to know someone and they'd accepted her. In times like now, when she didn't have a girlfriend, she did frequent the occasional tavern for a fix. Such flings had to be in the dark, where she could use a single tail to pleasure her partner, and could be gone in the morning. Most of her conquests never even knew about the second one hidden behind her back. The few who had, well, some of them wanted her to use it, some had been so enraptured they put aside any ill feelings, and one time she'd been chased out of an inn naked by an angry mob.

But Sybari wasn't arming herself with a pitchfork. She was completely oblivious to any negative connotations. It had thrown May so much, she wasn't sure what to do.

She groaned and leaned her back against a tree. "You just ran away," she chided herself. "You could have had her."

One hand moved up her body and over her breast, squeezing her thick nipple. The other slid between her legs, feeling her puffy vulva slick and sensitive to the touch. Damn that succubus was hot. She was tempted to go back and seduce her now she'd had time to process everything.

The tip of one tail lapped at her moist entrance, coating itself in juices. She pushed it in, corkscrewing it so its spade folded and the piercings scraped at her walls. Its mate came to take its former place, flicking over her swollen vulva and freeing her hands to tug on her nipples. She'd not long started to pump her tail when she heard the crunch of leaves underfoot. She turned her head to the sound, but made no attempt to hide what she was doing. Sybari came out from behind a tree, stopping with a start when she saw her.

"I was wondering where you got to," she said with a grin.

"You've interrupted me," May purred in her deep, enticing voice.

"Sorry." She smirked, but instead of backing away, the succubus came closer, sauntering over with her genital jewellery swinging. "Two tails equals twice the fun, right?"

Her tail slithered up between her legs, brushing her metal-clad labia and sliding up to caress her breast. She stopped just short of touching May, not daring to go any further, probably because May could easily injure her if she disapproved. She kissed the heart tip of her tail and whispered, "I am quite a lover of fun."

Sybari oozed lust. She had to be just as horny as May. There was no way a succubus could jerk herself off in the time she'd taken for bathroom breaks.

In a flash, Mayhem grabbed her by the wrist. Sybari stiffened, her eyes widening. Maybe she feared May was about to fling her to the ground, snapping her arm in the process. Mayhem had no such intention. She gently pulled the succubus against her and kissed her neck.

"I won't hurt you." She flicked her free tail over Sybari's twat.

"Fuck me," Sybari growled.

"My pleasure." May led her back along the creek to where they'd left their things, one tail still firmly planted inside herself.

She reeled Sybari in to her body and pulled her to the ground, savouring the feel of her skin, each bump of her ribs under her fingers. She was worked up, but she was always gentle with someone new. Tickling her nethers with her tail, May massaged Sybari's plump breasts, thrusting her pierced ones into the fleshy orbs.

Captivated by the ornate balls attached to them, Sybari caught one between her fingers. "Do these collect sexual energy?"

May raked her teeth along her shoulder. "Yes."

"Like you weren't powerful enough?"

May smirked. "I like to have some extra just in case. You never know when someone might throw a binding spell on you."

Sybari took hold of one of her nipples, sucking and pulling on the piercing. "You have the most amazing tits."

"Some of that's due to my pets." May broke away to grab her little box. She opened the door, pulling out a caterpillar-like bug. It was grey in colour and covered in lumpy orange spots, with a bee-like face and rows of ugly legs.

"What is that?" she asked.

"It's commonly known as a mammary miner. They bit me when I got caught in a giant spider wolf web, but I enjoyed them so much I brought some with me. I've been using them for months, if you can't tell by my nipples." She held the bug out on her palm. "Do you want to try?"

"Um..." She looked quiet worried at the prospect.

May laughed and popped the slug on her own nipple. It's large sucker mouth wrapped around it, pulsating and making her groan. She quickly affixed one to the other and they both watch the bugs suck.

The familiar pricks of pain stung her breasts as the needles lodged themselves in her nipples, though it barely registered now they were loose and welcoming. The tubes the bugs inserted began to inflate, stretching her nipples open with little resistance. The bugs injected gushes of hot fluid into her breasts, filling them up with its spawn. When they were done, they vibrated and extracted their needles, then let go and fell lifelessly to the forest floor.

"What happens now?" Sybari asked.

In answer, May leaned over her and dipped a finger into Sybari's soaking cunt. She brought her face down to replace it with her five-inch tongue, stretching the long muscle deep inside her and spiralling it.

"Oh, devils, what is that?"

May took her head out from between Sybari's thighs, sticking her tongue out to show her the three barbells along its length.

Sybari grinned. "Turn around."

Pulling out her tail, May changed positions so Sybari could return the favour. The girl was good too. May had slept with numerous creatures, all with varying skills and attributes. But succubi were usually guaranteed to be excellent lovers, and Sybari didn't disappoint. Her work, coupled with the larvae in her breasts, soon had May breathing hard. As they grew, the bugs started to move, wriggling around in the fluid that was swelling her breasts. She couldn't withstand the tickling anymore, and came with a moan, her cunt gushing fluid over Sybari's face. When she'd recovered enough, she returned to eating the succubus out, surging her tongue along her slippery walls and sucking on her clit. She pulled gently on some of the girl's piercings, stretching her labia and making her climax.

***

As Sybari lay panting, May crawled up to kiss her lips, making her taste herself. She delighted in the flavour of their cum mixed together in her mouth. While they'd been fucking, May's boobs had continued to grow, doubling in size, while her nipples stayed erect and fat.

"Whoa." Sybari marvelled at the increased growth, giving the inflated orbs a squeeze. "Does it hurt?"

Through half-lidded eyes, May breathed out, "It feels so good."

The two of them lay there for some time, sticky and hot, caressing each other's bodies until green liquid began to weep from May's breasts. Ten minutes on, something pushed against her still dilated nipple, nudging it open and weaselling inside the passage. May bit her lip as the first one popped free. The others followed, bug after bug, making the hole wider and allowing the green fluid and a creamy substance to escape. It trickled down her body in a glistening stream.

"Fuck!" May came again, her toes curling as the larvae slid easily from her lubricated passage.

Eventually, her breasts were still, the bugs leaving her nipples wide enough to stick her pinkie in.

"Sure you don't want to try?" she asked Sybari, catching a couple to put in her box. The rest she squished under her hoof as they tried to wriggle away.

"I don't know. Do your boobs stay like that?"

They had deflated significantly, but were still swollen.

"The fluid will dissipate over the next few hours. But they are a cup larger than they were before I started doing this, and my nipples are like this all the time now. They used to be only half the size and thickness. I'm not sure if they'll eventually go back if I stop, or if they're like this permanently."

As good as it felt, Sybari wasn't sure if she really wanted things crawling around in her boobs.

"It's a bit weird."

May looked thoughtful. "Mmm, I should probably find some friends."

Sybari patted her shoulder. "I'll be your friend."