Royal Affliction Ch. 04

Story Info
Succubus meets harpy.
4.3k words
4.69
18.3k
11

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>*<

Her cheek pressed against the smooth marble of the tub, Sybari exhaled, letting go of the stress inside her. The warm water eased away her muscle aches and lifted the dirt form her skin. May's suite was triangular, the bathroom being a square room like the study, wedged between the hexagonal rooms either side. Its pink and black marble glittered across the walls and floor, reflecting light into the water around her.

Regretfully, she pulled the plug free and climbed out of the pool. Wrapping a fluffy towel around her body, she dried herself off and investigated the clothes May put out for her. The voracis could have given her anything to wear, even raunchy lingerie. Instead she'd chosen something quite modest. There was a pair of lacy red underwear, presumably selected because they had a thick gusset. Under them was an empire waisted nightgown in maroon satin, which fell to her mid-thigh, a little chiffon ruffle along the bottom and on the shoulder straps. The lace overlay across her breasts was embellished with beads.

"Oh, May. It's beautiful."

She gave her hair one last squeeze with the towel and ventured out past the fountain, tentatively creeping back to the lounge. Auchery sat on a couch with her legs tucked under her, straightening the feathers on her arm. Seeing Sybari enter, she dropped her clawed hands to her lap, her eyes softening.

"Hello."

"Hi. We weren't really introduced. I'm Sybari." She sat down opposite her, not sure what to say.

"Auchery." She smiled, slowly looking her over.

"Are you May's lover?"

"Uhh..." Sybari pulled a face. "We actually only met a few days ago. I was coming here in hopes of working for the Queen. But then I met the Queen and..." She curled her lip, sucking air through clenched teeth in mock horror.

The harpy snorted in amusement. "Yes, you're lucky she rebuffed you. I was a fool to think she was being sincere with her proposition."

The ringing of a bell made Sybari freeze, but Auchery gracefully rose and left the room, going to the blue doors and letting them swing open.

"Come in," she told the servant on the other side.

The servant carried in a silver tray filled with steaming plates. Sybari moved from the doorway so he could bring it into the lounge to the table. Auchery gestured for Sybari to kneel and crouched on a pillow, legs bent up. The harpy began taking lids off bowls, pausing and smiling at one that looked like fish in broth. Sybari uncovered one that was clearly pickled fish in oil.

"That's a lot of fish."

"The fish is for me, but you can have some if you like. It's all to share."

Sybari picked up a pastry of sorts and took a bite, moaning at the taste. Bone crunched in her mouth, ground by her sharp teeth. "Oh, I think this cababti."

Auchery gave her a questioning look.

"It's stuffed rat rolled in pastry. It's a pretty famous dish among my kind, but I've never tried it before. Where I'm from we have our own signature dishes."

Her eyes softened. "I doubt that's a coincidence. May's very attentive."

If she was such a considerate lover, how had Auchery been persuaded to leave her?

"I took that for granted. I got greedy," Auchery continued. "I was always a bit too nefarious for my own good. It always got me into trouble instead of getting me ahead."

They talked intermittently as they ate, in polite but casual conversation. Sybari was careful not to bring up anything from the recent past and kept it mostly about where they were from.

After they finished, Auchery left the tray outside the suite for a servant to collect. Without much to talk about the topic soon got stuck on Sybari's acro skills, which required a demonstration. She'd just got herself balanced on her hands, body curled back with her butt over her head, one leg pointing at the doorway, the other bent beside it when the doors to the suite opened. May stepped through the curtains and stood blinking at the sight.

"Hi." Sybari grinned at her and bent both legs to touch her head with her feet.

"I don't think your spine is meant to bend that way."

Sybari giggled, dropping into a bridge and standing up. She noticed May held a small box in one hand and was disappointed when she presented it to Auchery and not her.

"That should be all of it."

"Thank you." Auchery checked inside, though there was no way she could even estimate the amount of money there.

Sybari felt better knowing it was just money and not a gift of some kind.

"Will you be returning to your homeland now?" May asked.

"I think so."

May gave a firm nod and brought something out from behind her back. She pointed the pair of cutters at Sybari and smirked. "Spread your legs."

Auchery looked between the cutters and May's face, her mouth gaping in horror. "What are you going to do?"

Grinning manically, May cut the air a few times to tease her.

Sybari laughed at Auchery's revulsion and wriggled her panties down her legs. "Do you have new ones?"

May produced a pouch from behind her waist and tossed it to her. "The jeweller sent a heap for you to pick from. Choose whichever ones you want."

She emptied the bag onto the table. With a jingle, the mass of metal rings slid from the fabric, all different colours, some with beads and stones. Sybari sorted through them, picking out six identical gold rings with ruby captive beads.

"They're so much nicer. I'll miss the chains though."

"We can get you some chains tomorrow. I just wanted you to be comfortable and not get your crotch all tangled up while you sleep." May crouched in front of her, gazing up at her while she slid her hand up her thigh, nudging up the hem of her nightgown.

Sybari bunched it around her waist and raised her legs to give May access to her pussy. Taking hold of the top left piercing, she stretched it out and held the ring steady. Auchery watched on, frozen to the spot as May cut a section from the ring so she could slide it free. They repeated the process for each piercing until Sybari's labia were free.

"Oh, it feels naked without them," she said, running her fingers along her lips. "It's so much lighter."

Auchery snorted. "I bet. I wouldn't have guessed you were hiding all that in there."

Sybari fitted the new rings, admiring how they sparkled in the light. She jumped up to walk around the room, unable to keep the delight from her face.

"They look lovely," May told her.

Auchery nodded.

"They're so smooth and shiny. I love them." Sybari half collapsed onto May's lap, smothering her in a hug. "Thank you." She kissed her cheek. "You're the best."

May laughed, snaking an arm around her waist and giving her a kiss. "You're welcome."

"How was dinner?" Sybari asked, not moving herself from May's embrace.

"Bearable. Was yours to your liking?"

"It was delicious."

"I need to take a bath. Do you need anything else?" May tickled her ribs, shifting her to the side so she could get up. Sybari shook her head and May clambered to her hooves. "If you change your mind, Auchery knows how to summon someone," she called as she sauntered out of the room.

"Tea?" Auchery asked in her high-pitched voice.

"Well, if you're having some."

Sybari wasn't sure just how Auchery made it happen, but there was soon a glass teapot full of steaming golden liquid on the table. Sybari sipped at the tea, her eyes feeling heavy.

The sound of hooves on tiles announced May's return. She came back wearing a black sheer nightgown with a plunging lace neckline. Filling herself a cup, she sank into the couch next to Sybari.

"Falling asleep already?" She raked her teeth over Sybari's shoulder. "Would you like to go to bed?"

Bed sounded nice. It had been a long and eventful day.

She snuggled into May's side. "Perhaps it would be best to retire."

Auchery shifted uncomfortably. "Should I go, May? Is there something you wanted me here for?"

Mayhem settled hard eyes on her. "I was making sure you got away from Depravia."

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that."

"I presume her provisions have been luxuriant," May said sarcastically. The way Auchery blinked like she was upset suggested she was correct. "I thought you could do with some of my style of hospitality. Plus it was only right to leave Sybari with some company while I stepped out. As for what you're doing tonight..." She swirled her tea around her cup and took a sip. "You could stay in here, but where depends on whether Sybari is sleeping in my bed. If she wants the guestroom you're on the couch or wherever you usually sleep these days."

Both of them looked at Sybari for an answer.

She put her hand on May's thigh and flashed her a smile. "I don't mind sharing."

"Looks like you get a bed," May told Auchery, putting her cup down and pulling Sybari up by her hand. "You know the way," she called over her shoulder as she led Sybari from the room.

When they were in her bedchamber, May drew the curtains closed, giving them a bit more privacy.

Sybari wandered over to the bed and sat down. "That was nice, everything you did for Auchery tonight, despite what she did to you."

May seemed less proud of her actions. "She sold herself to a devil in exchange for riches, not for the horror she got instead. I might not be that nice. Maybe part of me also wanted her to have one last reminder of what she could have had all this time."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. You've also generously taken care of my needs since we arrived." Sybari shuffled backwards into the middle of the bed, her legs out straight, her weight on her hands. "Should I give you something in return?"

"What did you have in mind?" May smirked and climbed onto the bed. She crawled over Sybari a little clumsily, but May didn't seem to notice. It was simply how she moved on her legs.

Sybari arched her back to kiss her. "Why don't you show me why you wanted me in your bed?"

May extended her long tongue from her mouth, dipping it into Sybari's and rolling it around her lips. She trailed it down her throat, and under her nightgown to wrap around her nipple. Her hand slid up her thigh, digging its claws into her skin. It paused when it reached her hip.

"Oops, I forgot to put my underpants back on." Sybari giggled.

May snorted a laugh and smacked a kiss on her cheek. Sybari licked May's lips and peeled the lace back from her breast to massage the tender flesh. She tugged on the globe at the end of the chain and rolled May's thick nipple between her fingers. She moved her mouth to suck on it, making May moan. Sybari dragged May's tiny panties down her legs and tossed them over her shoulder. She continued to move lower, planting a kiss on her clit. Running her tongue around May's puffy pussy, she thrust it inside and went to work. She pushed two long fingers in to join her tongue, curling them in circles against May's hot walls. Her speed increased, and May's breathing became heavier. The voracis let out a small cry, her muscles tightening, her thighs squishing Sybari against her pussy. Sybari kept working through her climax to prolong her pleasure. She came up licking the juices from her face, only to be thrown onto her back.

"I was supposed to be showing you why I wanted you here," she growled, poised over Sybari, wings flared.

In response, Sybari grinned and stroked May's pussy with the tip of her tail. She reached to kiss her, and while she was distracted, suddenly shoved the appendage several inches into her twat.

May flinched with the shock and pulled back. She narrowed her eyes at her and curled her fingers, drumming her claws on her palm. "Oh, you like to play dirty, do you?"

Her twin tails snaked up either side of her like cobras. Darting behind her again, they reappeared between her legs, slowly spiralling together. Sybari's eyes widened at the sight of the three-inch thick twisted monster they created. She felt another gush of fluid ooze from her hole in anticipation.

"Mmm, May." She gazed up at her with desire and wriggled her own tail to encourage her.

May positioned her tails at her dripping entrance, flicking the spade tips through her lips to coat them. The piercings on them clinked against Sybari's and tickled her with every stroke. With a sharp twist, May drove her tails inside her vagina. Sybari gasped and clenched the bed sheets. It was like a battering ram trying to break open her nethers. She could easily take something this size, but that was usually after being warmed up with fingers or something smaller. The tails eased deeper, stretching her as they went. It made her feel stuffed, like she was being impaled. As soon as they bottomed out, they started thrusting. Once she overcame the intrusion, Sybari pumped her own tail, swirling it around to make up for its smaller girth.

"Can I play with you...while..." May took hold of Sybari's left leg and raised it tentatively towards her chest.

Getting what she meant, Sybari gave no resistance, even helping a little to show she wouldn't hurt her. May moved Sybari's foot behind her head and reached for the other one. She giggled at the result and speed up her thrusts. Being twisted up like a yoga instructor changed the angle of penetration and Sybari was soon panting whimpers. May stepped it up even more, making her tails piston relentlessly in and out of Sybari's cunt, the tail piercings rubbing deliciously with every stroke. Sybari couldn't take the pounding for long.

"Ahh." Sybari grabbed May's wrists as she came hard, her hips bucking wildly.

May kissed her head as she lay there panting, tails still firmly wedged up Sybari's vagina. When she'd caught her breath, she turned her attention to making May cum, upping her momentum and cupping her breasts. If the bugs were any indication, she liked to have them played with, so Sybari squeezed and sucked on her nipples.

"You're good at that," May breathed, starting to move her tails again.

Sybari bit down on May's nipple, causing her to gasp and roll her eyes back as she came. Breathless, May rested her head against Sybari's, her purple skin coated with a fine sheen of sweat. Sybari felt a wriggling sensation inside of her and something pulling out, though she was still filled. One of May's tails had retreated and now pressed against her arsehole. It forced its way inside and the two limbs rhythmically fucked her, alternating between simultaneous and alternating thrusts. Shifting, May wrapped her tongue around Sybari's clit, rolling her piercings over it as she increased her speed. Giving in completely to the pleasure, Sybari felt nothing but the friction in her ravaged holes and it didn't take long for her to fall over the edge into another orgasm.

May withdrew her tails and curled up beside Sybari, pulse still racing. They lay in silence for a few minutes while they recovered, Sybari tracing the patterns on May's breast with her finger.

"How come I never heard of a third princess of Kavardya?"

"You do come from a fairly odd place. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know a lot of things," May teased.

"Hey!" Sybari gave her a mock punch in the arm.

"Technically there are only two princesses, Despondia and I." She grinned, but it turned sad. "I'm only thirty-nine. So, I'm a lot younger than my sisters. And I have a different mother. They also hid me away a lot when I was little, because of my tails. Nobody wants to show off unlucky demon spawn. I suppose I should be grateful they didn't kill me when I was born."

"Your tails are marvellous." She sent her a sultry look. "Why didn't you tell me you were a princess?"

"The same reason I don't use my first name. People's behaviour changes when they know you're royalty. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, rarely sincere. It makes it hard to make friends. That and I don't like to be associated with my sisters."

"I can understand that." She nodded. "I'm glad you dragged me in here and invited me into your bed."

May kissed her forehead. "Me too."

>*<

Sliding out from under Sybari's arm, May left the bed to go to the bathroom. After she'd finished, she washed her face in the basin. Fucking a succubus hadn't left her tired like it would some other demons. They did steal energy through sexual touches, but they weren't able to take much from a demon as powerful as Mayhem.

She nearly bumped into Auchery on her way out.

"Oh, I didn't wake you, did I?"

May shrugged. "Are you leaving?"

Auchery nodded. "I don't have a reason to stay here anymore, do I?"

"I suppose not."

"I'm going to go see some family and friends, relax for a bit, see about getting myself a nest."

"Right. Oh, your..." May left her standing in the hall to dart back to her room. Sneaking as quietly as she could on her hooves, she hunted around her drawers and dug out the couple of things that belonged to the harpy. She came out with them in her arms.

"You forgot these. Though that was probably a good thing." She gestured to the orange dress she was wearing.

"Thank you."

Instead of handing them over, Mayhem sat them on the table in the fountain room. She stepped closer to Auchery, making the girl take a step back. The harpy backed up as May forced her against the wall. She looked unsure and confused.

"I do hope your journey's not too taxing," May whispered, crawling her hand up Auchery's waist to squeeze one of her huge breasts.

She'd had no underwear in Auchery's size to give her last night, so the other hand was unhindered when it went under her skirt to run a finger around her donut-like hole and dip inside. Auchery tensed, her eyes fearful, but as May brought a tail up to tickle her, she read more confusion than distress in her expression. Although if Auchery did grow upset or asked her to stop, May would walk away. She was angry at her, but she wouldn't hurt her.

As expected, the harpy quickly overcame the surprise and apprehension, "May, what are you..."

"One for the road, Cherry," she said, sinking her tail into her multi-purpose hole.

Thankfully, she didn't hit an egg in there, something that had happened before, but Auchery did let out a shriek. She had always been a bit of a screamer.

May quickly clamped a hand over her mouth. "Shhh, don't wake the succubus."

Her tail whisked around in circles, stirring moans from the harpy. May only ever used one of the limbs on Auchery. Harpies had narrower hips and not as much room between their legs.

Her whimpers muffled by May's hand, Auchery's eyes glanced at something behind her. May looked over her shoulder and spotted a blushing succubus trying to hide herself behind the doorframe.

"Looks like we have an audience." May grinned devilishly at Auchery. "Does that turn you on?"

There was no reason to cover her mouth anymore, so May released her, unleashing a barrage of squeaky, chirpy moans. She crouched between Auchery's legs and used her tongue on her fat clit. That just turned her screeching up another level and a little more tickling was all it took for her scream.

May pulled her tail out and stood up. She glared at Auchery and kissed her roughly, smothering her own juices all over her mouth.

"Farewell." She turned and sauntered off, leaving Auchery leaning heavily against the wall for support.

"Goodbye, May," she called out in a sad voice, barely loud enough for her to hear.

Feeling tense, Mayhem entered her bedchamber. She found Sybari right by the door, guilty as hell, her thighs slick with her juices. May snatched her hand and licked the coating from her fingers.

"Were you touching yourself while you spied on us?" She smirked.

Sybari bit her lip, giving her a cheeky look. "Maybe."

May slithered her tails up Sybari's legs, taking hold of the succubus around the waist and kissing her deeply. She dove her tongue down her throat, immediately pulling it back so she didn't choke her. She listened for the click of the doors to know Auchery had left, before grabbing Sybari under the thighs and lifting her off the floor.

12