Royal Affliction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that your hoof polish on her toes, Deploria? You really have claimed her," said Despondia.

Sybari smiled at her. "I couldn't help myself. It was so pretty."

"It's more amusing when you have those chains hanging down above your head."

Sybari suspected it would, but now she could get some different ones to perform with and change them to match her outfits.

She stretched her left leg straight at the ceiling. Slowly rotating her legs, she paused in a spilt, before turning it into a front walkover. Following an old routine, she pulled a scorpion and a needle where she stood on the table. Next came a back walkover, and then another into a split. She did a few more of her tricks while her audience drank, chin stands, elbow stands, grabbing her feet and rolling over her head. They were starting to lose interest, all besides May, whose eyes never left her. Sybari did a back walkover onto her elbows and crawled over to her in stag position. Her toes picked up a flower garnish from a plate and held it out to her.

"I see I have a fan."

May took the offering, trying to hide her smile and only succeeding in making herself look cute. Having finished her show, Sybari sat on the edge of the table.

"Did you enjoy that?" Despondia asked the male demons.

Midas rubbed the bulge under his tunic. "Quite the display. Maybe she should have left the panties on."

Sybari smirked. "It does tend to have that effect on demons."

The Queen clapped her hands twice and signalled to the servant by the door. The demon ran off, coming back a few moments later with a metal hoop.

"I thought we could put her on this," announced the Queen, shoving her hand in the org demon's lap. "String her up and have the boys fuck her from both ends."

May slammed her hands on the table, standing up so quickly, her chair squeaked on the floor. "Don't fuck with me, Depravia!"

The Queen ignored her outburst. "Go on, Subaru. I know you're tempted."

A little. The horny part of her succubus soul was always partial to sex. If she had nothing to lose, she would say why not. But she did have something to lose -May. It was too much like what happened with Auchery. She got the feeling Mayhem cared about her enough that it would horrify her to see Sybari getting pounded by two guys at once. She already knew Midas was a dickhead, and she didn't feel like sex with strangers. Not when she had May to satisfy her needs.

"My name's Sybari," she corrected, sliding her feet to the floor. "And I'm here for Deploria now. I won't do anything to betray her."

Despondia giggled and clapped her hands. "This one's more loyal than the last, Deploria."

The Queen laughed. "The revoltingly sweet child is already enraptured with you. It's disgusting and pathetic."

May took Sybari's hand and turned away from the table. She stopped on the way out and pointed at the servant with the hoop. "You know where that is meant to go!"

Sybari looked over her shoulder as they left, seeing the Queen wasting no time climbing onto the org demon's lap. May didn't say anything as they backtracked through her waiting room and out into the hallway. The voracis was tense, looking as though she would slash her claws through the face of anyone who got in her way. As soon as they made their first turn, she suddenly spun Sybari to face her, staring at her with her striking green eyes.

"You said no." She sounded surprised.

Sybari grinned. "I'm not going to play into her hands like that. Sheesh, she wasn't even original. I've already taken two incubi while on my hoop back home. And why would I want those two losers, when your tails can do the same thing, only better?"

That made her smile. She squeezed Sybari's fingers and continued towards her quarters.

"Is she going to fuck that guy right there at the table?" Sybari asked, her curiosity becoming too much.

"Maybe. They'll probably go have an orgy somewhere. Where one sister goes, the other is sure to follow. They like teaming up on someone, but if they don't have someone else they'll just fuck each other."

"Oh. Well, they're both girls so they can't end up with any deformed incestual offspring at least."

"True."

"Do they ever invite you?"

May frowned in a sad way. "They tried to, a few times when I was younger. When I was fourteen they held me down to teach me how to kiss."

"That's horrible," Sybari gasped.

"Yes. Thankfully, I'd already tried it with a couple of the demons at...I guess it was like a school for rich demons. My sisters did wait until I was seventeen before they tried anything else, but they soon realised I wasn't going to join them. They sent male voraci to my room a couple of times to pleasure me." She laughed. "I made them give me back massages."

"You don't like males at all?"

"Not really," she said as they reached the door to her suite. She let them inside and went through to the lounge. Flopping in a heap on the chaise, she let out a sigh.

"Hey, it wasn't so bad," Sybari said, squishing in next to her waist. "She barely even insulted me this time. And she only tried to coerce me into sexual acts once." She giggled. "It could have been much worse."

"She knows."

"Knows What?"

"That I won't come back if she pulls something like she did with Auchery again."

"Oh."

"I've gone off travelling before, mostly for business, sometimes to escape them for a while. But I'd only be gone for a few weeks. When I found out what Auchery had done...I couldn't stand to be here anymore. I've been gone for eight months."

Sybari raised an eyebrow. "She has a really horrible way of showing you she missed you."

"Depravia has no empathy. She doesn't care how I feel. But I think she loves me in her own sick way. Part of her likes having me around, if only for her own entertainment."

"Your other sister doesn't seem so bad. She was kind of nice to me."

May smiled awkwardly. "Despondia's...she's okay by herself. But Depravia encourages her and she can be almost as bad."

The door chimes interrupted them, and May pushed herself up with a groan. Sybari jumped to her feet so she wouldn't have to get up.

"I'll get it."

She hurried to the blue glass doors and pulled one open enough for her to poke her head through. On the other side stood the female servant from the dining hall, still holding her hoop. With her was the cute incubus she'd met earlier, who held a long ladder resting on his shoulder.

"Hi."

"Hello, Sybari. Is Princess Deploria available?" the female said nervously.

May touched Sybari's arm. "Let them in."

She stepped aside to allow them to pass, but the female paused to address May.

"I apologise for what happened at lunch, Your Grace. The Queen intercepted me on my way here and I was forced to obey her commands."

May waved her hand in dismissal. "Yes, yes, she's a horror. Straight through to the bedchamber."

The two servants hurried inside to begin their work.

"Wait, you bought me the hoop?" Sybari asked, grinning like a child.

May smiled. "If you're going to be staying, you need a lyra. My sister was right about one thing. You can't stop a dancer from dancing."

Sybari hugged her tight, before cupping her face and giving her a sensual kiss. When they stopped, they went to watch the demons fixing the hoop to the ceiling. It didn't take them long to rig it to the existing fixtures and as they left with their tools, Sybari stared at the glistening ring.

"Go on then." May gave her a nudge. "Show me what you can do."

12