Royal Affliction Ch. 06

Story Info
May takes Sybari shopping for some lingerie.
4k words
4.32
124k
2
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sybari eagerly took in the sights of the bustling city as she walked the streets with Mayhem. Beside her, the tall voracis unbuttoned her cloak and pushed the hood from her head, having become too hot in the afternoon sun.

"What happens if someone recognises you?" Sybari asked.

"I've never been included in many of the public ceremonies, so it's usually only people I've met who recognise me. It's nice that way. I can just go about my business like anyone else."

Apparently, there was an underground system of shops as well, but all the best stores were on the surface. Normally, Sybari could only window shop in such places, but today she'd get to own something from one. What a relief the Queen hadn't kept them long and they had enough time to explore.

"I didn't kill her, my mother," May said suddenly, looking at the cobblestones.

Sybari gazed up at her. "Oh?"

"She didn't die giving birth. She got an infection or sickness, and she just didn't get better for some reason. Then again, it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't had me, so I guess it kind of is my fault."

"No, May."

"They told me she cried when she saw my tails. I think it upset her that the King didn't want to hold me. Maybe that's why she didn't get better. My father wanted to burn me for my curse. He wasn't the only one who held that opinion, but it was decided to kill me was to release a curse upon them. So he just locked me away in a small room instead. I was overjoyed when he was summoned to rule in another level of hell because Depravia was more lax about my tails. I soon discovered I could get away with being unbound in my room, though some of the servants who supervised me would scold me for it and force the rings back on. By the time I was a teenager, they were all gone, and I started leaving my room unbound. My sisters were a bit horrified, but after catching me several times they stopped punishing me for it."

Sybari didn't like thinking about little May being treated like that.

"That makes me sad," she said quietly. "I'm not sure who my father is. My mother used to frequent lust clubs and was already pregnant when she moved to Tarhorlic. She left the community when I was eleven and didn't come back, so even when I left the care centre I didn't have any family to visit."

"I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "Demons make shitty parents."

Mayhem nodded in agreement. She pointed to a store up ahead. "Shall we try the jeweller first?"

"Yes!" Sybari's mood lifted a little at the thought.

When they got to the shop, May pushed the heavy door open and they stepped inside. The front room was filled with cabinets of finished pieces, necklaces, rings, everything glittering and sparkly. A winged demon with long spiralled horns and brown scales stood behind the counter. Recognising May, she extended her blue striped arm and bowed.

"Princess Deploria, welcome."

Sybari gazed around in awe, her mouth gaping at the brilliance of it all. It was all much fancier than the slim variety and lesser quality available at shops in her community. She inspected a cabinet of bracelets with amazement. "Wow. These are so pretty."

The shopkeeper smiled. "Thank you. My brother and I pride ourselves on being the best jewellers in the region." She turned her attention back to May. "Is there anything in particular you're looking for today, Your Grace?"

"Sybari's come to pick out some chains to go with the rings she got."

"Of course. Your servant mentioned you might return. They were labia piercings, right?"

May nodded.

The demon moved a few feet to the appropriate cabinet and Sybari came to look at the offerings. "These are the different styles of chains we make." She moved down further. "And our pendants are here."

There were numerous types of chains, ranging from fine links for necklaces, to large ones for chunky bracelets. There were several around the size she needed, and they were all lovely. The store had a large variety to pendants, including simple pressed-metal charms like hers, as well as detailed pieces embedded with stones. Most were flat designs for necklaces, but there was a section of ones that were beautiful from all angles. There were many Sybari liked the look of, though she tried to pick ones that might be cheaper, like quartz or onyx. Maybe she should have let some of her piercings close over. It would cost a lot to get chains for all six. Maybe she could just get chains for two of them, and leave the other four as they were. Feeling guilty, she glanced over her shoulder at May. The voracis was busy looking at another cabinet. Sensing Sybari's gaze, she looked up in question.

"Did you find something you like?" she asked, coming over to see.

"Yeah, a couple. Maybe this one." She pointed to the onyx teardrop.

"Onyx is nice. You could put a ruby on top of that and it would be really pretty."

"Oh, no, that would cost a lot."

May frowned. "Is that why you picked the onyx?" She rubbed Sybari's back. "Pick whatever you like. It doesn't matter how much it is."

Sybari tapped above a pale blue icicle prism. "I...I really like this aquamarine."

"We'll take six," May said to the shopkeeper. "What else?"

"What?"

"Pick another set, or two. You didn't think you were only getting one, did you? I thought that was the point of them being removable?"

Sybari gave her an anxious look. "I can't. It's too much, May."

Mayhem leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "I get my allowance from the Queen. I never feel guilty about spending her money. Don't you remember how awful she is?" She straightened. "Besides, I get to enjoy them too, so pick something gorgeous for me to look at." She went back to her own shopping.

"I do still like the onyx," Sybari told the shopkeeper.

She grinned. "With a ruby ball above?"

Sybari remembered the ruby captive beads in her rings. "Um...can I get four like that and two pear shaped rubies?"

The shopkeeper wrote down her request. Sybari kept looking, but there were too many to choose from.

"May, you pick me something." She smiled. "Make it a surprise."

They switched places and Sybari found herself looking at nipple jewellery, which wasn't much good to her. She'd heard lots of her kind had theirs pierced, but it was very uncommon where she was from. Everyone pierced their genitals, but nothing else.

"Are you thinking about getting your nipples done?" May asked from behind her.

"We don't do it back home. I don't know that I would like..." She realised what she was saying. "Don't get me wrong, yours are amazingly hot."

May chuckled. "I was wondering if your traditions would actually ever stop you from doing something. You seemed very willing to turn away from all of them so far."

Sybari shrugged. "I happily go against anything that's annoying. I wasn't cut out to live there."

The shopkeeper had followed them over and May gestured to a pair of shields. "I'll have these." She squeezed Sybari. "Did you pick the chains and some more rings to match yet?"

Sybari skipped over to show the demon what she wanted and the shopkeeper wrote it all down, before thanking them and arranging to have the order delivered when it was ready.

The next stop was a lingerie store. It was a big building, with several rooms, all filled with skimpy undergarments. The bright orange fabric of one caught Sybari's eye when they walked in.

"I don't think my tail's quite that big," she said, regarding what was large enough to be a third leg hole.

May held back a laugh and grabbed her arm. "That's for zarzaks or dragon folk."

"Oh." Sybari let herself be dragged into another part of the store.

She saw the stock was arranged by species and function. May had led her to a section where a more familiar shaped mannequin stood. A sign on the wall listed several types of demons with similar body shapes including voraci and sexusbi, the gender-neutral name for her species. The opposite side of the room had things for incubi and other males.

"Can I be of assistance?" asked the tiny dark elf who serviced the section.

"My lover here needs some things," May replied.

A fire demon stopped in the mouth of the room, her huge red eyes going wide. She let out a little peep and dropped to the ground in a ball. A staff member rushed over and the fire demon gestured to May. The black wolf-faced demon looked back at the fire demon, who nodded her head, and then she got down on one knee. This behaviour caught the attention of the dark elf, and she eyed May suspiciously.

"These aren't wide enough," May dismissed the succubi range of underwear, oblivious to what was going on behind her.

"Uh...May." Sybari nudged her side. "May, people are on the floor."

Mayhem turned around, her mouth twisting at the awkwardness of the situation, before forming a cordial smile. "Please, stand. There's no need for that outside of state occasions. You're free to go about your business."

May didn't wait for them to move before she returned to studying voraci panties. The dark elf had grown stiff, her eyes sending a terrified look to her colleague. It was obvious she had no idea who May was, but everyone knew they had a voracis queen, and everyone in this city knew she had two sisters. The girl was clearly trying to work out which royal she was standing inches from.

"These have more fabric in the crotch. Did mine fit, or do you need them wider still?" May asked Sybari, as if everyone around her wasn't uncomfortable.

"I think it's enough fabric, but the weight of the chains pulls them away from me."

May nodded in understanding and turned to the elf. "Do you have something with stronger elastic, with an extra thick gusset?"

The elf gaped for a bit. "Certainly, um...Princess..."

She glanced at her colleague, who was holding up three fingers and trying to mouth the answer. The problem was the sisters had similar names and the elf wasn't getting the reference to the number three. From under her cloak, May's tails snaked up past her waist and danced at her side. The elf spied the bindings and sucked in a breath.

"Deploria." She dropped into a low curtsy, bringing her dress high enough to show her underwear. She looked more frightened now than she had before.

***

Mayhem let her tails drop out of sight. The dark elf had made a blunder by not addressing her as simply as 'Your Grace.' Showing her tails offered the girl a discreet way out of her predicament. Though Mayhem wasn't overly pleased with the subsequent reaction.

Regaining her senses, the elf rummaged for some samples and laid them out on a table. Sybari combed through them, picking out ones she liked. Hearing a scraping sound behind them, May turned to see a voluptuous naga slithering in, the green scales of her snake tail sliding smoothly along the floor. She had long bronze hair and narrow yellow eyes. Decorative panels laced with ribbon crisscrossed over her eight small breasts, while a small scrap of fabric hung from a chain around her waist to cover her cloaca slit.

"Greeting, Your Most Beautiful Highness. I apologise for not attending to you immediately. I had no idea you were here." She glared at the dark elf until the girl backed off.

"Sybari, this is Semizlik, master lingerie seamstress. She makes all of my undergarments," May explained. "If you want something custom, just tell her."

Sybari regarded her stock selections. "Oh, I'm happy with these. They're fancy, but are thick enough for my juices and big enough that they won't go up my butt."

"They're for a voracis. You'll want something for succubi." Semizlik went to slither towards the next section. "Unless you have a large vulva?"

"I have a lot of jewellery."

"You should have custom pieces then. Voraci have thicker, elliptical legs and succubi have rounded buttocks." She pulled a tape measure from her waist chain and lifted Sybari's dress. Sybari held it up while the naga looped the tape around her, taking down several measurements.

While she waited, May browsed the negligee. She handed a blue and gold garter slip to the dark elf. "This in purple."

"That's pretty," Sybari said, raising her arms so the naga could measure her breasts.

May gestured to the succubi section. "You may choose some for yourself."

Sybari's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"That is if you'd like to." May tried to hide her disappointment at the thought of her refusing.

"Fuck yes, let me at them." Sybari wriggled away from the naga and pounced on the rack. Joyfully, she picked out a nice collection of babydolls, teddies, corsets, and slips.

"That one will look so hot on you," May said about a black lacy teddy. She put her hands on Sybari's shoulders. "They can make any variation you like, add rhinestones and embellishments. Just tell them."

"I'm fine with stock things, honestly."

May leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You're forgetting how much I'll benefit from this as well. I'm getting wet just thinking about how sexy you'd look in these."

Sybari gave her a naughty smile. "We should do something about that then, shouldn't we?"

May squeezed her arse. "We should."

It took several minutes to get down the specifics of their purchases. Because it was for her, they would rush the order. The basic panties could be ready tomorrow, but it would still take at least a week for the rest of the custom things to be ready.

"Can I have this one now, so I have something to wear?" Sybari asked, hugging a pale yellow teddy.

May nodded. With everything else organised, they left the shop for the afternoon sunlight. Their last stop was a small clothing boutique specialising solely in succubi fashion. May had never been inside, but it was highly recommended.

"Succulush," Sybari read on the sign.

"It's meant to be good. Grab a couple of things for now. We can come back another day when we have more time."

Sybari roamed the shop, quickly pulling only two dresses from the rest and delivering them the succubus shopkeeper. May took one of the one's Sybari had been choosing between and added it to the pile. She paid the shopkeeper and Sybari happily carried the parcel of paper-wrapped clothes. They started back the way they'd come, but May stopped when they got to the jeweller.

"We should check if your surprise is ready."

She'd asked if they could do a set while they waited and was eager to see the result.

Sybari looked excited and hurried inside. May held out her arm to make her wait by the door. The shopkeeper was working at a desk in the corner and she didn't want the succubus to see.

"It won't be a minute," she said, clamping metal rings on what looked like another part of their order. A shout from the workshop made her set everything down and run out the back. She returned with a string of crystal her brother must have soldered for her. She packed it with the rest into a little carved box, before giving it and a smaller one to May.

"Thank you," May said, slipping them into her pouch.

"You're always welcome."

As they left the shop, May took Sybari's hand. She tugged her down an alley and spun to face her. "Do you want to wear your surprise home?"

Sybari gasped and clapped her hands. "Yes!"

"You can't look at them until we get home, okay?"

"Okay," she said with a hint of suspicion.

"Don't worry. They're not anything horrible." May dropped to a crouch and reached under Sybari's dress to pull down her underwear.

They'd made the strings of crystal so they could clip on and off with ease, so it only took a second to attach the first one. When she let go, it pulled down on the piercing and Sybari sucked in a breath at the weight of it.

"It's heavy."

May looked up at her. "Is it too much? I can get them to make it lighter."

"No, it's alright. It's only a little more than I've had before."

May continued with the remaining strings, until one hung from each ring. She stuffed Sybari's panties into her bag and retook her hand. The succubus rubbed her thighs together and took a couple of tentative steps.

"Oh, they feel amazing," she said dreamily.

***

"Do I have to walk up all those steps?" Sybari asked in dread when they got near the foot of the castle.

May snorted and grabbed her around the waist. With a heavy downstroke of her wings, she pulled them both into the air. She soared upwards, bringing them down near the back entrance. The guard opened the door and stood aside to allow them to enter. Sybari held tightly to her packages, excited to try them on. But mostly she was excited to see what was swinging between her legs. Her quartz and metal chains had been pretty light, and while these new ones still weren't very heavy, there was a notable difference. They were about an inch longer too. She could feel where they brushed against her thighs. Every step made them tug and swing. Her juices had oozed thick down her leg, and by the time they got to May's suite, they nearly reached her knees.

As soon as the door was closed, May swivelled to kiss her. Sybari leaned heavily against her, rubbing their bodies together. They broke apart to move into the bedroom. Sybari sat down her packages and tore open the one containing her new lingerie.

"Get changed with your eyes closed," May called, disappearing into her wardrobe.

Sybari unbuttoned the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor. Shutting her eyes, she stepped into the yellow teddy. Without looking, Sybari carefully fed her chains through the gap and pulled it on. She stood waiting, hand on her hip for Mayhem to come out. When the voracis stepped out, Sybari's pussy clenched. May wore a teddy of black lace and red straps. The triangle bikini top, joined to a diamond piece that laced up down her belly. Red ribbons crossed over her hips and held the thin strip of lace between her legs. The back consisted only of ribbons.

"Fuck, you're hot," Sybari said.

Licking her tongue along her teeth, May looked Sybari over, rolling body in anticipation. "You're fucking incredible. I think you should look in the mirror now."

Sybari walked to the mirror, a wicked grin spreading her lips as she took in her reflection. The front was lace, with ruffles from her navel down. The back joined with a clasp at her shoulder blades and was stitched together at her low back, where an open triangle revealed half her butt cheeks. It joined the front with two strings of pearls that sat either side of her exposed vulva. From her labia piercings hung six identical decorations, each with several crystals spaced among the chain links. An aquamarine bicone, an amethyst ball, a white zirconia pear, a blue topaz ball, a small yellow topaz bicone, and a large amethyst icicle. At the end of each was a gold letter. It took her only a moment to realise they spelled out her name.

"Do you like them?" May asked, hugging her from behind, her hands coming up to grope Sybari's breasts.

Sybari turned around to kiss her. "They're beautiful, May. Thank you."

"You look so cute in that sweet yellow with these ruffles." May's hand dove down to stroke the frills on her abdomen and she leaned in for another kiss.

The fingers snuck lower, past the ruffles to slide through Sybari's slick folds. A pointed spade pushed aside her lips and glided through her soaked passage. Sybari moaned at the feeling of her teased cunt finally being penetrated. Though, she noticed instantly there was something different about May's tails. As more eased in, they lacked the usual bumps of the spiral. Something cool kissed her labia and sank inside of her, stretching her wider. Sybari realised it wasn't hoops, but barbells she could feel scrape her walls. She pulled away from the voraci's mouth to glance down. May had removed the strips of fabric, but nothing else. Her tails were still pinned together by the spade and that cool metal she could feel inside her was a binding ring.

"Shall we move somewhere comfier?" May asked.

12