Royal Affliction Ch. 09

Story Info
Sybari seeks help for her...problem.
5k words
4.81
12.5k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Thank you everyone who commented for your kind words.

___________________________________

May set up her own transport portal and Auchery offered Sybari her bird-like hand to get down. When her feet hit the floor, a blob of cum splattered between her feet. It wept out of her gaping hole with every step, making her thighs slippery. She stopped herself from letting go of Auchery to stroke her clit. May had the portal open, a dark black tunnel of void. She took Sybari's other hand and together the three of them stepped inside. The rush of wind swirled her hair and it felt like she was upside down. Suddenly it stopped and they were standing in a room of the castle. May led them out of the dank room and through the passages to her suite. Sybari went straight to the bathroom to wash herself. There was a neat hose for cleaning herself out, but it still took some time to flush all the cum her body hadn't absorbed from her insides. She'd also gotten distracted by the need to masturbate.

Once dry, she pulled on a simple dress and a pair of panties May had left for her. They bulged obscenely at the front where she'd tucked her swollen clit. The sight turned her on and she cupped the weight of it in her hand. She had to stop herself from rubbing it and force herself to leave the room. Mayhem and Auchery sat at the little table in the fountain room, sharing a drink. Seeing she was done, May went to take her own bath.

"I bet you're thirsty." Auchery poured a bubbling liquid into a glass for her.

Sybari nodded and gratefully took it. She barely tasted the liquid as she gulped it down. Although she tried to sit down, she was immediately uncomfortable. Her clit was hot and sensitive, demanding attention despite her having just cum in the bath. She jumped up out of her chair.

"Excuse me. I have to do something."

More like she had to fuck something. Namely, herself. Before she tried to fuck Auchery.

She hurried into the bedroom and stripped off her dress. The lump in her crotch instantly excited her and she felt her already wet panties soak through. She wriggled them off and sat down against the wall, her hands going straight to her ten-inch clit. She pumped at the shaft, her hips bucking. Her tail slid easily through the slimy entrance to her vagina and began to pump at the same pace. She panted hard, trying to finish herself as quickly as possible. Juices wept plentifully from her pussy, forming a large puddle under her butt. Throwing back her head in climax, she stifled the accompanying moan. As she leaned against the wall gasping, her clit throbbed, visibly pulsating between her legs. But her session had done nothing to diminish the feeling and she took hold of it, desperately trying to jerk herself off again.

***

It took May a minute to notice Sybari against the wall. The succubus didn't hear when she came into the room. She was too busy masturbating her jumbo clit-cock in a pool of her own cum.

"Didn't you get enough?" May said with amusement. She noticed Sybari's expression and her face turned serious. "Are you okay? Is it hurting you?"

Sybari looked up at her, distraught. "I'm so fucking horny. It's not going away."

"You did take in a lot of energy. It might take a while to dissipate by itself. Would fucking me help?"

Sybari nodded, never stopping the pumping of her clit. "Please. The more sexual energy I use, the less there'll be."

"Let's get up on the bed then. You've made the Ruby Sea down here." May pulled her to her feet and walked her to the bed. She wasn't sure what the best way to do this was. She was taller than Sybari, so standing wouldn't work and cowgirl was a strain on her thighs. She also wanted Sybari to be able to control the pace.

May sat on the edge and shuffled back. She lifted her legs to remove her underwear and splayed them wide in invitation. Sybari crawled on top of her, covering her mouth with a deep kiss. Her hands groped May's breasts through her dress and her tail flicked gently across her clit. The spade circled May's vulva as they kissed, eliciting moisture from within. It poked through the puffy ring and slid deep into her pussy. May brought her tails up behind her lover's ass and twisted them together. Sybari was so wet, her lips parted like warm butter and May had several inches inside her without trying. Sybari broke their kiss to let out a moan. She ground herself against the tails, one hand going to her clit. There was desperation in her, like she was trying to hold herself back. May cupped her face.

"Sybari, I can see how much you need it. You can put it in me. I'm aroused enough to take it."

Her forehead wrinkled. "You mean my clit?"

"It's hard, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but...you don't like cock."

"It's not so much cocks themselves as what's attached to them." She stroked her cheek.

"But I love you, and I love being penetrated."

She bit her lip. "Are you sure?"

May kissed her. "I want you to fuck me with your giant clit just it as much as you do."

Sybari lined up the tip of her clit and pushed the thick rod through May's labia into her vagina. The first couple of inches went in slow, then Sybari thrust the remaining length to the hilt. Although aroused, May wasn't stretched yet, so the size of the thing forced her walls apart quick enough to make her feel like she was being impaled. She gasped and dug her claws into Sybari's skin.

"Sorry! Was that too much?" Sybari asked.

May gave her scolding look. "We were using a dildo bigger than this three days ago."

"I know. I just haven't done this before and I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

May continued to give her a bored look.

"Okay, okay, I'll go back to fucking you."

She pulled her clit out nearly all the way and slammed it back hard. She repeated the motion until she got the hang of it, quickly building up speed. As she hammered into May, juices leaked from her pussy. The copious amount made loud squelching sounds every time May pulled her tails out. Sybari was soon whimpering, lost in the experience of her dual stimulation. Her thrusts rose to a wild buck that made May roll her hips and squeeze the shaft within her. Then Sybari went stiff and her vaginal walls clamped around May's tails. She let out a howl of ecstasy and slowly collapsed onto May. Her clit remained lodged inside May, thick and throbbing.

"Let me finish you," Sybari said breathlessly, pushing herself up so she could restart her thrusts.

She was soon back to a jackhammer pace, which brought May to the edge and flung her over. She wrapped her legs around Sybari, who continued at the same speed throughout her orgasm. As May regained the movement of her limbs, Sybari sawed in and out of her, building herself for another climax. May helped her along with her tails.

"Aaahhhhh, fuck, May," she gasped, her mouth hanging open. Fluid gushed out of her pussy, dribbling down her legs.

Sybari withdrew her pulsing clit and flopped on the bed next to May, panting hard. May combed the hair off her face and kissed her head. After catching her breath, Sybari sat up and crossed her legs.

"Did that help at all?" May asked, pushing herself up to a seated position.

"A bit." Sybari wrapped her hands around her clit-cock. "I think it shrunk a little. Maybe half an inch."

At this rate it was going to take a lot of fucking to work it away.

"Can you shift it like you did with the humans?"

"Temporarily." She sucked in a deep breath and slowly drew form from her clitoris. As it shrank, her breasts swelled plump, her nipples growing another couple of centimetres so they poked out lewdly. "It's a party trick. I can't hold it for long without the energy going back to my genitals."

"They're nearly as big as Auchery's." May curiously gave one boob a squeeze, eliciting a moan from the succubus.

"It also makes that area hypersensitive," Sybari breathed, unable to help herself from groping them.

The transfer of mass hadn't returned Sybari's clit to its normal size. It was still four inches long and only a bit thinner. Still, it gave May an idea.

"Is it just the act of fucking someone, or is it more helpful to screw different people?"

"Um, I'm don't know."

She didn't know? It was her anatomy. Wasn't that something she should have been taught?

"Auchery!" May yelled.

The harpy's claws scratched the floor as she walked. The curtain was swept aside and she stuck her head in. "Yes?"

"Would you like to have sex with Sybari?"

"What?" yelped Sybari.

Auchery stared at May, mouth open. "I...um..."

"It might resolve her issue quicker if she tries someone else. And with the current displacement of sexual energy, she'd be an appropriate size for you. "

Harpies weren't sex demons like succubi and voraci, but they were still a little on the licentious side. The females especially were prone to mass orgies.

Auchery nervously came closer. "I guess I can help."

"Are you okay with that?" May asked Sybari.

***

Sybari gazed at the bountiful girl before her. She'd never been with a harpy before. She'd only been with a couple of things outside of her species. But Auchery was quite beautiful and smoking hot, so the thought was tantalising.

"I'd love to."

"Be gentle," May whispered in her ear.

May scooted aside so Auchery could hop up on the bed with them. The harpy unbuckled her clothing and tossed it out of the way. Then she opened her legs to display her pouting hole. Sybari crawled over her body and lowered her face to kiss her. Inside her mouth, Sybari was meet by tiny little teeth and a long slender tongue. Pulling back, she licked her way down Auchery's neck, while her hands massaged her massive tits. She let her weight down so their huge breasts mashed together and Auchery's nipples tickled at Sybari's sensitive flesh. She took one in her mouth to suck on, while her hand slid down to the harpy's hole. It circled around the puckered ring, and dipped inside. Auchery made a squeak noise and stiffened. Sybari grinned around her nipple and whisked her finger to open her up. A warm hand was placed on Sybari's butt and suddenly something thrust inside her pussy. The barbells on May's long muscular tongue spun about inside her cunt, making Sybari roll her hips.

"Bigger, May," She said.

The voracis responded by extracting her tongue and replacing it with her tails. Sybari was desperate to fuck again, but May said to be gentle and even with her smaller size, she knew she should loosen Auchery up more. She added a second finger and swirled them, feeling the flow of the harpy's juices.

"Is that enough?" Sybari asked her.

Auchery chirped and nodded her head.

May sat back to watch while Sybari positioned the head of her clit at Auchery's opening and eased it in. She slid it slowly to the hilt and back again, starting at a painfully slow pace. But she couldn't maintain that and was soon bucking at speed. Her breasts swung back and forth, tugging in a most scrumptious way. All the while, May's tails plugged her pussy. The feeling building in her was making her lose control. She felt a little energy slip and Auchery let out a squawk at the increase in girth ramming her hole. Sybari quickly sucked it back, and concentrated on sending all the energy to her genitals, forcing it away from her clit to her labia. Her lips had already looked like they'd been pumped. Now they ballooned to twice the size again, opening up like a flower. They distended obscenely from her body and the darkened skin threatened to swallow her piercings.

Sybari groaned, and didn't get more than a few thrusts in before the chains tugging on her puffed lips threw her into an orgasm. When she resumed, Auchery's little chirps grew louder. Soon she was screeching and gripping Sybari's arms so tight her talons nearly broke the skin.

Suddenly, Auchery came with a high-pitched, "SQUAAAARRRRK!"

Her arms fell away and she lay panting on the bed. Sybari pulled out and gave her a pat on the tummy.

"Thanks."

May hung over her shoulder to look at her crotch. "Any progress."

Sybari used her fingers to measure. "If there is, it's only small."

May threw herself on the bed in front of Sybari, rolling onto her back to offer herself again. Sybari pounced, stabbing her clit into May's cunt. She pistoned in and out relentlessly, until she came hard and collapsed onto May. Exhausted, Sybari snuggled into her and closed her eyes, though it was only a few minutes before her hips started to grind against May's leg.

"Sybari?" May kissed her head. "Do you need to go again?"

"Murmmmhuh," came the succubus's groaning reply.

"You're dry humping my leg. Though...it's really more of a wet hump."

"Sorry." Sybari rolled away from her. She was so tired, but at the same time the sexual energy made her wired.

"I think you need to visit some of your own kind. They can suck some of the energy out. You like that incubus who comes here sometimes, don't you?"

"Bastian?"

"We normally have quite a few on staff, but I don't think there are many at the moment. Our employees stay for either years, or very short periods. Not many can stand Depravia's antics for long." May got out of the bed and fetched a dressing gown for both of them. She dragged Sybari out of bed and helped her into the silk robe. On the way out, she patted Auchery's thigh.

"You okay there, Cherry?"

"Mmmm." Auchery sat up and swung her taloned feet to the floor.

"Have a rest. Have a bath. I'll be back soon. I'll bring you some fish," she called out as she ushered Sybari from the room.

They walked a trail through the hallways of the lair towards the servants' quarters, until they ran into a couple of passing staff. They quickly bowed, ready to help.

"Can you bring the incubus Bastian here, please?"

One of them ran off down the hall, and Sybari leaned heavily against the wall. They came back a minute later with the sex demon, who looked nervous that May had sought him out.

"Relax, Bastian. Sybari just needs a playdate." May grinned and patted Sybari's arm. "You two have fun. Stay overnight if you need."

Mayhem whispered a food order to someone, and then spun around, leaving Sybari staring at Bastian. She gave him a sleepy smile.

"Hi."

He smiled back. "Hello. What did the princess mean? Are you here to make some friends with other sexusbi?"

"And have sex with them. We were in the human world and I consumed a few people. And I'd like to share some love to get this down to a manageable size so I can take a nap." She undid her robe to show him her clit-cock.

"Geez, how many did you suck?"

"Um...I fucked three to death, and condemned four to hell."

"Wow. You're keen to go for that many."

"Oh, is that a large amount?"

He looked at her strangely. "Did you not know anything over five impairs our normal functioning?"

"No. It was implied there was a limit, but we weren't given a figure."

"We're physically able to get through about fifteen, but by then you wouldn't be able to walk. You'd just be writhing on the ground uncontrollably humping the air."

Sybari frowned. That seemed like something she should have been taught.

"You must be uncomfortable. Would you like to go to my room?"

She nodded and he took her hand, walking her through a system of passages. Bastian stopped an elf in the hall. "Can you send Gakar to my room?" Then he went back to Sybari. "I heard you're from Tarhorlic?"

"Yes."

"That must be an interesting place to live. Was it a shock coming here?"

She laughed. "A little."

"It's nice to finally be able to talk to you. You've been sealed off in that suite since you got here. You think Princess Deploria would let you come down here again? We have some fun evenings. There are lounges for games and socialising. We're having a funny hat party next week."

"I don't see why she wouldn't. She doesn't want me to be a prisoner. She said I could go out any time I wanted."

They stopped so Bastian could let her into his chamber. It was tiny, and everyone had to use communal bathrooms, but he didn't have to share with anyone. With sex demons around, private rooms kept everyone happy.

"How old are you?" Sybari asked, sitting down on the bed.

"Twenty-six."

They'd be fairly evenly matched then. Their energy would flow both ways. She didn't want to transfer the problem to him if he was much older than her and only took her energy.

Bastian eyed the tent in her lap as he undid his belt. "You're pretty uncomfortable right about now, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"I'll be right there."

She watched him take off his shirt, admiring his toned chest. She was intrigued by the loincloth he wore under his pantaloons, but figured it could be common outside of Tarhorlic. Incubi did get excited a lot.

"Do most incubi wear underwear?"

"Sometimes. For me it depends what I'm doing. Workdays are long so it means I don't have to wash my pants every day. And they conceal erections a bit. Some of the elves don't like you standing next to them when they can see your raging hard on."

They both laughed and Bastian shed his underwear. His genitals flopped free, cock already stirring. He came over to her, putting it right at her eyelevel. He looked a little smaller than she was used to.

"Does it meet your approval?" he asked.

She grinned at him. "I've never been with an incubus who wasn't pierced."

"Seriously?"

"They all had a chain hanging from here." She touched his scrotum.

"I don't know if should feel inferior or delighted to be bringing you a new experience."

He pushed the robe off her shoulder, exposing her breast. Sybari gazed up at him with a lusty sleepy expression as his fingers caressed her neck and dug into her hair. The slight movement caused the silky robe slid free from her straining clit.

"Go ahead and be delighted." Sybari rose, peeling off her robe and grasping him by the hips.

He leaned to kiss her and she pulled him against her, mashing her throbbing clit into his hardening penis. His tail snaked between her legs, running back and forth through her dripping folds. She moaned into his mouth and pulled him with her as she fell back onto the bed. She climbed into the middle and sat on her knees, legs spread, baring her swollen vulva to him. Her puffy red labia bulged outwards, her chains hanging wide. Juices oozed from her hole, linking the chains and her legs like a gooey spider web.

***

Bastian stared, his cock swelling at the sight of her. Sybari straddled him, taking his cock in her hands and giving him a squeeze. She raised herself up and slid down on his shaft, easily taking the whole length in her dripping pussy. She was stretched wide from her earlier escapades, but no less blissful with her ability to squeeze him with her walls. He took a smooth butt cheek in each hand and helped her bounce. Her small breasts jiggled slightly as she fucked him and her clit wobbled about between them. Sybari grabbed it and furiously started pumping it.

"This is too slow. I need you to ram into me. Let's try something fun." She jumped off the bed and bent backwards, further and further, until her forearms were on the floor. Her legs parted and she smiled at him from between them.

"Dear dragons above!"

Sybari laughed and tried to wiggle her hips. The chains in her crotch swung above her head. She certainly had a lot of them. No wonder Princess Deploria liked her.

Bastian came close to lick the fat lips and tug on two of her chains. Sybari gasped in pleasure. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked on the end.

"Flavoursome."

Sybari giggled. "Oh, that would be May."

He froze, mildly terrified and a bit revolted. Now he REALLY hoped she wasn't cursed.

12