Royal Affliction Ch. 10

Story Info
Sybari helps Auchery with a special delivery.
8.2k words
4.61
8.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Hey, sorry for the delay. I haven't had computer access. I've had a bunch of stuff waiting to go for months, but it needed this bridging scene first and the public library's not really the place to be writing erotica.

Oh, did anyone notice the continuity error in the last chapter? She was supposed to have her red chains on. I changed them so the humans couldn't know her name, but the last chapter was a bridging scene and somehow that bit didn't get changed.

*****

Lying on her side, Sybari felt the soft mattress beneath her. The warmth of a body was at her back. In her half-sleep her first thought was that it was May, then she came to a bit more and realised she was somewhere else. Something hard and hot pressed against her arse cheek, making her open her eyes and smile. She pushed herself backwards into a body and rolled her hips so the shaft slid between her cheeks. This made its owner breathe in suddenly as if they'd just woken. The slender hand of an incubus appeared over her arm, pulling her closer. The tip of a cock parted her labia and glided through her chains. Her hole leaked fresh juices, lubricating his length. Sybari didn't know who was behind her, but she shut her eyes and let him gently ease inside her. The slow morning fuck wasn't going to get her to orgasm in any hurry, but it was nice. A couple of feet away from her, the sleeping Miluina slowly awakened. She took in the sight and grinned.

"That's always a nice way to wake up." To the incubus she added, "You better get in the shower or you'll be late for work."

The incubus groaned and reluctantly pulled out of Sybari's twat. She rolled onto her back to see who'd given her the pleasant start.

Bastian smiled at her, tufts of brown hair sticking up all over his head. "Good morning."

"I knew it was you! I didn't think Gakar could be that tender."

"I thought the lack of piercing gave it away," he said as he climbed off the bed.

"Yes. That did also." Sybari sat up and watched him grab some clothes. The sky outside the tiny window was pale. It had to be very early. "What time is it?"

"Too early," Bastian replied on his way out.

"He works breakfast unfortunately. I don't start cleaning for another hour. And Gakar, the lazy fool, gets to sleep in until lunch prep starts," Miluina said to fill her in. "He went back to his room last night. It was just you and I who slept over. Are we returning you today?"

"Yes. But I don't think May will be up yet."

And she didn't want to go back until she'd had a bath. She was a bit crusty in several places and she didn't think the voracis would appreciate her arriving like that.

Miluina showed her to the bathroom so they could both have a thorough wash and clean out. Sybari measured her clit against her finger. It had shrunk a bit overnight, but was still an inch long. In one way she kind of liked it being that impressive. Some of the succubi back home had ones that were that size naturally, and most of them made hers look tiny. She'd even been teased with remarks about not being able to find it. But now she'd seen Miluina so it seemed to be another case of everything's bigger in Tarhorlic.

Bastian whistled at her as he left the bathroom. "Thanks for the fun. Come see us again sometime."

Sybari waved, only to be smothered by a slippery Miluina.

"Yes, please do." She finished drying herself and towelled off her long black hair, before slipping on some underwear. "Ah, there's a downside to this beast," she rubbed her pierced clit. "It's going to rub against my panties and drive me crazy all day!"

Once Miluina was dressed, they embraced in a farewell hug and then Sybari snuck back upstairs in only her robe. The servants' quarters were just starting to bustle with activity, but there wasn't much happening above that. The suite was quiet when she opened the door and tiptoed inside. A faint scraping came from the lounge, so she stuck her head through the silk curtain. It was empty, but the narrow glass door that led to the small balcony was ajar and she could see Auchery through the window. The harpy crouched on the edge, surveying the rising sun. As Sybari watched, she spread her wings and let herself drop, rising up into the sky when her wings caught lift.

Sybari crept further into the suite, sweeping through the curtains into May's bedroom. The voracis princess was asleep, looking peaceful on her side, her magenta hair tangled up in her long horns. Careful not to wake her lover, Sybari eased herself under the covers on the opposite side of the bed.

***

Clickety, click, click. Mayhem rubbed her cheek on the pillow at the sounds of talons on stones. She clawed the bits of hair from her neck that had drawn tight as she rolled in her sleep. Sitting up, she reached between her horns to make it all sit right. Long hair really did get everywhere.

One of her tails brushed something under the covers. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Ah, my succubus is back."

Sybari was curled up not far from her. She didn't move when May swung her cloven hooves to the ground and walked over to her wardrobe to change. May got out a long dress with an empire waist and cap sleeves. It was green velvet and edged with gold trims. She gave her hair a quick brush before she left the room. She'd have to pay her sisters a visit this morning. The Queen would have been informed she was back, but they'd returned too late last night to warrant bothering her in person.

May knew Auchery was creeping around, probably having returned from her daily sunrise flight. As she was leaving the bathroom, May saw her holding the door open for two servants with trays. Auchery must have been waiting outside for them so they didn't ring the bell and wake anyone. The servants acknowledged May with a nod and continued into the lounge. Auchery followed, and was already seated when May walked in. Someone, probably Bastian, had let on that there should be enough food for Sybari in the delivery. One tray was a breakfast she often shared with the succubus. The other had a bowl of chowder, a plate of pickled herring, and a glass of blood. Likely oxen. It was easier to come by than human.

"I see you're making yourself at home," May said, taking a buttered waffle and plopping onto the couch.

"You did pluck me out of my nest and transport me to a room on earth that was full of humans who were trying to kill us."

"Fair point."

Sybari appeared in the doorway, rubbing her eyes. "Hello."

May waved for her to join them. "Feeling better? How's your little problem?"

Sybari lifted her dress to show them. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her clit was sticking out from her folds, but was much closer to its natural size.

"Oh, that's much more manageable."

Auchery nodded in agreement.

"Panties were going to rub it, so I'm going without." Sybari came over and spread her little towel on the couch before she sat down. She smiled at Auchery. "What are you going to do now you're here?"

"Go home I suppose."

"Oh. Where is home?"

"Crayak, in the Ash Mountains."

Sybari clearly had no idea where that was. "Is it far?"

"Two days by air. When the weather's behaving. Right now it's not looking so good. There's a storm front rolling in from the west." Auchery swallowed the last of her blood and stood up. "I need to take another look to see how severe it is. Excuse me."

She slipped out onto the balcony and took off into the sky. Sybari watched her, awestruck, before she went back to her food. Waffles were a favourite of hers. May left her to eat and went into the study.

Sybari followed. "What are you doing today?"

"I have to report to my sisters."

Sybari took her waffle with her over to the window to eat while she looked at the sky. "It does look like rain."

May picked up the book from her desk. "About yesterday, I thought you might like to read this. It has a lot of information about sexubi."

She licked her fingers clean and came to look at the book. "Oh, thank you."

"Can you read well?"

She'd seen her read, but it wouldn't surprise her if she had trouble with it.

"I won't be winning any speed contests any time soon, but I hardly ever have to ask how to say a word."

"You know, I think it would benefit you to spend some time studying. Not just this book, but others as well. I don't mean this in an unkind way, but there are a lot of things you ought to know that you don't."

The succubus gazed back, her lips parted, face slightly confused. "Oh."

May placed her hand on her arm. "You're not stupid Sybari. I can tell you're a highly intelligent girl. You're just undereducated. Your teachers have done you a great disservice with their inadequate teachings. They've sent you out into the world ignorant and lacking knowledge and that was very cruel."

Sybari looked crestfallen. Her eyes were sad and she turned her head away like she was ashamed. May swept her up in a hug, squeezing her tight.

"Please don't be sad. You're clever and you love to learn, so you will, even if you don't actively pursue knowledge. But if you would like to, there's a library here with much to offer. Any topic you like. You can go there any time if you feel like learning something new."

Sybari wriggled out of her grasp, her eyes now bright with excitement. "You have a library?"

"Would you like me to show you?"

"Yes!"

***

Sybari had only seen a few parts of the Queen's lair, mostly May's suite and the servants' quarters. Her sisters had built May's rooms far away from anyone important, on the floor above the servants, surrounded by long corridors and a couple of disused storerooms. But there was one hallway on the floor she hadn't investigated yet.

"What's down there?" she asked, staring into the dark tunnel.

May stopped and turned back for her. "A few rooms."

She walked past Sybari, towards the abyss, lighting torches with her power as she went. Slowly, more of the curved corridor came into light and they came to a door. May took the nearest torch from its sconce and handed it to Sybari. With it held out, Sybari cautiously opened the door and the musty smell of stale air hit her nostrils. The torch lit up the space as she slowly moved inside. An old bed frame emerged from the shadows, but there was nothing else in the small room other than some old curtains and a tattered rug. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. Sybari retreated and went on to the next door in the hall, finding the room behind it in a similar state. The third and fourth had nothing in them at all apart from curtains. After that came a tiny communal bathing room, with tiled stalls and rusted faucets. It was eerily still and almost...decaying.

"If Auchery's hogging the bathroom, can I come in here?" Sybari joked.

May sounded amused. "I don't know if the pipes are even connected anymore."

"It's creepy. It feels so...abandoned."

"It is abandoned. These rooms haven't been used in decades."

They were nearly at the end of the hallway, where a small window let a circle of light pierce the darkness. There were only three doors left. The first room had two beds, but it was as unremarkable as the others so she quickly moved on.

"What were they used for?"

"They used to serve unimportant guests, like the servants of visiting royalty, or entertainers. Once they brought me down here they stopped using them. I've had the floor to myself ever since."

Sybari opened the second to last door and held the torch forth. This one still had a rotting mattress on the bed. A wooden chair lay fallen on its side near a small tin bath. Sybari went to leave, but May blocked the doorway.

"It's locked." She went around Sybari. "You'll have to go through there."

There was a door Sybari hadn't noticed. May turned the handle and walked into the neighbouring room. As she went in, Sybari saw the large silver key hanging on a hook in the wall. Inside the last room, May walked straight to a shape in the corner. Little curved legs grew underneath it, raising it a couple of feet off the ground. Metal bars stood vertically to form a box not much more than a metre in length. Sybari felt coldness flood her body as she crept across the large carpet rug.

"What is this place?"

She wasn't sure she wanted to know.

May ran her hand along the metal before meeting her eyes. "It's my nursery."

"Is that...?" Sybari stared at the crumbling bedding at the bottom of the box and the bars that bridged the two sides to cover the top.

"It's a crib."

"May, that's not a crib. That's a cage."

She touched the latch that locked the lid. "Yes." The voracis moved on to pick up a little carriage toy sitting on the window ledge. "I was born in a room upstairs. Had it been with only one tail, I would have got a room near my sisters. I think the king wanted to leave me in here forever, but I was a princess after all, so when I was about three they built me a suite. It didn't look like it does now. It was smaller and as plain as this." She gestured around her. "But it had plenty of room, enough that I wouldn't have to leave it."

Sybari hugged her around the waist. "That's horrible."

May stroked her head. "It got better once he handed the throne to Depravia. My sisters started to come visit me every few months, out of curiosity I think. Sometimes they'd bring me presents."

"Aww, that was nice."

"Of course, I thought so at the time too. I loved the attention and new toys. But I was always something for their amusement. They'd say things to me about my tails, make me sit for treats, lock me in a chest for my carer to rescue after they'd gone." May sat the toy down and took Sybari's hand, leading her from the room.

"Did they lock you in too?"

"Until I was about eight and I started sneaking out. Once I got caught a few times, Depravia acknowledged that the city hadn't exploded and let me roam about a bit. She'd call me to them instead of coming to visit and I started going to a tutoring school for my studies rather than having something come to me. I'd already reduced the number of binding rings I wore by then, and stopped wearing them to bed. But it became habit never to wear them when I was alone and only use a couple around the lair. Eventually they caught me without them, but it didn't surprise them and they gave me only a scolding in way of punishment."

They walked down the hallway and Sybari returned the torch. May swished her arm and all the torches behind them went out, pitching the forgotten corridor into blackness once more. As they climbed up levels, Sybari took in the beauty of the lair. It was lavishly decorated with the finest finishes and filled with all sorts of pretty things. A large golden gargoyle sat at the start of one set of stairs. Sybari gave it a pat and slid her hand along the rail as they climbed up the wide spiralling steps.

"When did your suite become so beautiful?"

May laughed. "When I was a teenager I started asking my sisters for nice things instead of toys. The remodelling of my suite was a present for reaching twenty. It used to be a square, with my room taking up most of what is now the foyer and some of the lounge. A carer's room turned wardrobe was under the rest of the foyer and part of the guestroom. And the bathroom was in roughly the same area. I've been slowly adding to it over the years to make it what it is today."

May stopped at a large door surrounded by sumptuous metal adornments. Sybari scrunched her toes in the plush red carpet and followed her inside. A massive chandelier of red glass immediately drew her attention. Underneath was a sitting area with a couch and two comfy looking chairs. Like spokes of a wheel, five shelves of books radiated around it. There were books on the walls too, and a staircase went up to a little mezzanine with more chairs.

"Books...everywhere," was all she could manage to say.

May laughed.

"It's enormous!"

"This library is rather small, actually."

Small? The Tarhorlic library could fit in May's bathroom. It was filled with books about farming, cooking, and handicrafts. Although there were a few fiction novels, which Sybari liked because the characters had adventures, but most demons laughed at for being preposterous. The school had its own, similarly sized, collection of books for teaching.

"I better go find Depravia before she gets huffy. Stay here as long as you like. You can find your own way back when you're ready."

"Okay." Sybari nodded, still awed by the number of books.

She started to explore the nearest shelf, noting the different topics, then moving on to the next. She discovered a writing desk in one corner and a big clock in another. So far, she'd seen several subjects that sounded interesting or important. She'd just found several books on humans when she heard a noise behind her. A pair of purple voracis arms suddenly wrapped around her and pert breasts pressed into her back.

"Hello, pet!" the woman purred in her ear.

Sybari gasped and wormed her way free. She spun to face the demon and found herself caught in the stare of intense turquoise eyes.

"H-hello, Your Grace." Sybari lowered herself on one knee.

Despondia pulled her back up by one arm. "Up you pop."

Sybari didn't want to be alone with either of May's sisters, but at least she'd bumped into the less malevolent of the two.

"Ma-Deploria's looking for you."

The princess smiled. "Not me, just Avia."

She was wearing a tight pink dress with big puff sleeves and a neckline that split all the way to her navel. The fabric peeled either side towards her nipples so half her tits were out on display. Dark violet hair flowed over her shoulders down to her ribs.

"Can I help you find something, little succubus?" Despondia asked, grabbing her by the waist and sliding her hands up to squeeze Sybari's petite breasts.

Sybari took a step backwards. "No, thank you. I was just about to go."

Despondia laughed. "You're very bad at deceit." She skimmed the shelf and pulled out a book. "This is one of Depravia's favourites."

Sybari took the little book from her. It was called, 'Jahaphat and the Extreme Sadomasochist Screamcoat.'

"Oh, I was really more after some...light reading. Non-fiction maybe."

The voracis smirked. "This is non-fiction."

Sybari offered it back. "Look, I like a little sadistic torment as much as the next succubus, but if this is where the Queen got her idea about the hot irons, I'm afraid it's not really my cup of cum."

Despondia cackled loudly and put the book back on the shelf. She walked a few feet away, reading the spines as she went. "Aquatic torture devices?"

"I said LIGHT reading, Your Grace. Hey! Do you have anything about mountains and land?"

"Geology or geography?"

Sybari cocked her head. "Uh..."

Despondia turned around, holding out one hand. "Rocks..." she raised the other "...or places."

"Um, places. Like a map. Are there books with maps?"

Her eyebrow lifted. "An atlas?"

"Does that have maps?"

The voracis wandered off into another section and Sybari hurried after her. She tilted a large but skinny book from a shelf. "Atlas of Purgatory." She pushed it back and leaned the corner of the next out. "Atlas of the Abyss. Oh, I don't know why they bothered mapping that." It was switched with another. "Ah, here we go."

Despondia thrust the book at Sybari, who opened it and touched a map inside. There was one on every page. A whole book filled with maps! She'd only seen local maps in Tarhorlic and a basic diagram of Hell.

Sybari smiled up at Despondia. "Thank you, Princess."

The voracis moved close enough that her breasts were centimetres from Sybari's face. Her arms circled her and she hugged her tightly, squashing her into her tits. She gently stroked her head and said in a sexy voice, "Is there anything else you'd like?"