Royal Affliction Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably, I sent it that way."

"How did it get in there?"

"It has no fixed state. It can adjust its mass to pass through your cervix and resize itself on the other side."

Sybari squeezed her thighs together. It felt good. Seeing she liked it, Hedone urged her to lie down and kissed her. Her fingers stroked Sybari's clit and dipped inside. She positioned herself straddling one of her legs and grabbed the other, lifting it into the air.

"Oh, that just keeps going," she said, finding Sybari's leg cold be pushed all the way to her ear. "We've got a dancer."

Sybari grinned. Flexibility was pretty common in Tarhorlic.

"I used to be a dancer before I took over as sorceress." She slid her labia against Sybari's.

Sybari moaned at the sensation. She couldn't get over the feeling pulsing and fucking her, yet not being obstructed. "How are you doing that at the same time?"

"It's like water. It just moves out of the way." Hedone rocked her hips, mashing their vulva's together.

Sybari met her with eager bucks. Their piercings clinked with the movement and tickled her in a delicious way. The ectoplasm within her writhed, growing more frantic along with Hedone's pace. It was too much for her to handle for long. A wave of her own energy flowed through her. Her body tried to clamp around the changing form lodged in her pussy. It continued to worm and swirl, tickling her all the way to her womb. She glided on a foggy cloud for a moment before she could move again. Hedone was still furiously rubbing away, but wasn't far behind her. The larger succubus froze and a small spurt of fluid shot out from between her legs. She slumped forward, bracing herself so she didn't crush Sybari. The ectoplasm withrew slowly from Sybari's body and retreated inside of Hedone, who took a moment to recover before getting up on shaky legs and leaving the room. She came back with a damp cloth and started to clean Sybari up.

"I'm sorry about the squirting. It happens a lot."

"Damn, I thought I must have given you a really good time."

"You did." She wiped the warm cloth over Sybari's sensitive folds. "Your friend's waking up. You should probably get her home before she has that baby."

"I will." She got off the bed and collected her dress. "Thank you."

"Come see me anytime."

"I'm not staying in town for long."

"That's a shame."

"Yes." But also no.

Hedone followed her out and they helped a sleepy Cinaed into her skirt. The sorceress stood in the doorway waving as they left. The trip back took longer than the journey there. Cinaed had to stop several times and they were both tired.

"Can you believe I slept with two of my second cousins on the same night?" Cinaed asked as they reached the town.

"Um, yeah, I can. This is Tarhorlic."

She made a face.

Sybari laughed. "You're not that related. Look how many people date their cousins here."

Instead of going home, Cinaed ushered Sybari along another route, taking them to Lazurio's house. He wasn't home yet, so they sat on the couch and tried to nap until he got back. He was surprised to see them, but Cinaed wasn't so pleased. Sybari helped her up so she could unleash her fury.

"LAZURIO! Who is your maternal great-grandmother?" she waddled towards him.

"Uhh..."

"Where are your papers?!"

He went to a drawer on the sideboard and leafed through some papers, pulling out a couple of sheets from the mess. He brought them over and laid them down on the table. Cinaed glanced at the notes and frowned.

"What does that say? I can't even read her name."

"I dunno. It got a bit wet."

"UrghhHHH!" She slapped her baby's documents down in front of him and pointed. "Look!"

"Oh, that's better. I can read that. Hey, how'd you get my ancestry? Wait, whose is this? That's your family..." He looked up at her, mouth gaping. "Cinaed! Is the baby mine?"

She slapped the back of his head. "What does it say, you idiot."

He looked back at the paperwork. "Yes?"

Cinaed groaned and turned away, but he jumped up and caught her around her bloated waist.

"Cin." He did his best to hug her. "I can't believe it."

"Neither can I."

He grinned. "I have fast swimmers, eh?"

She pulled out of his grip to smack him in the arm. "I don't feel bad for waking you anymore. And you're coming over tonight. If I have to put up with my libido, so do you."

"Okay." He was still smiling.

"You didn't notice what I was trying to point out." She went back to the table and tapped the paper. "Your maternal great-grandmother is MY paternal great-grandmother. You're my fucking second cousin."

He cocked his head. "Huh. How about that."

She smacked him again. "Idiot."

"Stop hitting me."

"No. You made me fat and uncomfortable."

"You're not fat. You've got a baby in there, Cin. And you're so fucking hot. I didn't think the baby could be mine, but I didn't care because it got me closer to you. I've loved helping you these last couple of months."

She looked him up and down with fiery eyes. "Good. Take your tunic off."

Sybari took her cue to leave. "I'll see you two later. Unless you fuck her into labour."

***

Mayhem braided her hair off her face and fixed it behind her horns. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror. King Bahelmar was finally gone and so were his nasty mistresses. Life at the lair had returned to normal and May had her freedoms back. Dressed in travelling clothes, May left her suite for the walk to the throne room. Her sisters were between visitors so the guard let her straight in. She found Depravia sitting proudly on her throne with Despondia's head between her knees. Having heard May enter, the middle sister sat back and rolled onto her hip, licking the cum off her lips.

"What do you want, Deploria?" Queen Depravia snapped. She didn't bother to close her legs and May had to try not to stare at her plump labia. Like Despondia, hers had four rings piercing it. Sometimes her sisters liked to match.

"I came to inform you that I'm departing on an errand."

The Queen leaned her weight on the armrests and got to her hooves. Her dress, if it could be called that, had more holes than fabric and the tiny strip running horizontally across her breasts couldn't stop them from jiggling when she moved. "I haven't given you any orders that require you to leave the lair."

"Are you running away in case our father comes back?" Despondia asked.

"No, I'm going to get Sybari. I should only be a few days." Sick of their shit, May went to leave.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Depravia shouted, making May freeze in place. She stepped down the stairs and started towards her. "What are you forgetting, Deploria?" May slowly turned around, scouring her brain for anything amiss. "Something next week..."

Realisation dawned on her and she met her eyes. "Your coronation anniversary."

"Good, you remember." She patted her on the arm, then took her chin in her fingers and swayed her head from side to side. "You need to play pretty princess and sit in the back of a carriage in a big dress like the rest of us."

Her head wanted to shout in protest, but there was no point. She would never be able to get out of a state occasion. Now she feared she wouldn't be able to find Sybari. She didn't even know if the succubus had gone to Tarhorlic or ventured elsewhere. The longer she left it, the harder it could be to track her down. She couldn't send a servant either. They weren't her servants to send.

***

A loud screech woke Sybari up. And everyone else in the house. She jumped out of bed and ran over to Cinaed. Her friend was resting her weight on her elbows, panting hard.

"Cin?" Sybari crouched by the bed.

Cinaed nodded. "I think it's coming."

Sybari lit the nearest lanterns while Lazurio helped Cinaed to sit up, and Nova placed pillows behind her back. Cinaed moaned and threw her head back in what looked like pleasure.

"Does it hurt?" Nova asked.

She shook her head. "It feels...so...good."

Sybari pulled the blankets off the bed and unclipped the Tarhorlic charm from Cinaed's chains s it wouldn't get in the way. The mattress was soaked around Cinaed's groin and thick slime coated her inner thighs.

"That is massive." Nova reached to stroke Cinaed's now three-inch clit.

"Ah!" Their friend writhed from the touch to her oversensitive body. Her hands felt her now gigantic breasts that had swelled overnight. "Unholy hell. They're huge!"

Like a damn breaking, liquid started to flow from between her legs. About three litres poured out over the next minute. It was thicker than water, with long strands of goo.

Nova shook her head. "You are going to need a new mattress after this."

Cinaed moaned again and bent her legs, parting them to expose her pulsating hole.

Nova dipped two fingers inside and whirled them around. "Your vagina's already opened up from your arousal."

"It's her cervix that has to dilate." Sybari got down and parted her labia to look inside. "It's open about an inch."

Every couple of minutes, Cinaed would moan. They were getting closer together and sounding more and more blissful.

"AhhAHHHHH! FUCKMMMRRFF!" Her body shook stiffly and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her back arched off the mattress and a gush of fluid flowed from her winking opening. A stream of liquid shot out above it in a wide arch.

"Well, that's new," Nova said.

Cinaed tried to catch her breath. "That...was...amazing."

Sybari went downstairs to get a bowl of cool water and a cloth. She came back up and started sponging her friend's burning forehead. "I've never seen you squirt before."

"I squirted?!"

"You did." She checked on her progress. "Wow, that's really opened up a lot. It probably won't be too long."

Lazurio touched her sweaty bare breast, inspecting the moisture on his finger. "Are you lactating?"

"Already?" Cinaed's hands went to her nipples, which produced a stream of white milk when squeezed.

She was racked with another contraction that sent her away in ecstasy. By now the wet and slimy pool under her thighs was enormous. The sight of her laying there, swollen and leaking profusely, milk streaming from her oversized breasts making lewd noises was having an effect on all of them. A bead of moisture was dribbling down Nova's thigh and Lazurio, who was naked, had been sporting an erection for quite a while. The amniotic fluid had a heady scent that made Sybari's head cloudy and her cunt ooze. To distract herself, she went to get a glass of water. Cinaed was glad for it, and greedily drank most of it at once.

Minutes later she started to moan. It quickly turned into a stream of moans. She screamed, but it went silent as she was lost in the depth of her bliss. Her mouth gaped, her eyes rolled, her whole body went stiff and jerked robotically. The stream she squirted arched three feet into the air and hit the floor five metres away. The baby's head started to emerge and it surged out in a tsunami of oozing juices. Everyone stood staring in shock as Cinaed's minute-long orgasm finally started to subside. She lay twitching, barely conscious.

Lazurio shook her shoulder. "You did it."

A weak moan was her only response.

Nova was still staring. "That was...intense."

Sybari got a towel and picked up the slimy infant, rubbing it clean with one corner while it softly mewled. Sexusbi were born intersex, so like all newborns, it had a large clitoris and a small opening between the legs. As it grew, the reproductive organs of one sex would develop over the other.

Lazurio leaned over to see it. "It's...uh...it kind of looks like a toad."

Cinaed was coherent enough to have heard this and whined softly in offence.

"It's just a bit squished and pruney from being in the bath so long." Sybari brought the bundle over to Cinaed and helped her hold it. "Look at those little fingers."

Cinaed gave it a pat. "I'm so fucking tired."

"You're not done yet," Sybari said, noticing the large amounts of gelatinous substance slowly oozing out of her gaping hole. Maybe it was what made her so huge. "You've still got to get the afterbirth out, and we need to tie the baby's cord. Then we'll clean you up and you can sleep on the futon."

"Where did you learn all this? You know more about this than me and I'm the one who asked the doctor about it."

Sybari smiled. "Books." She knelt down between her friend's legs. "I'm sure I could pull it out." She shoved her hand into the warm passage. It easily slid all the way up and past her cervix into her womb. The remaining contents slipped right out with a gentle scoop.

When she sat up Lazurio was already making eyes at Nova and the two gravitated towards each other. He whisked her off downstairs, leaving Sybari wiping gestational fluids off her arm.

"What about me?" She went to the shelf, picked a ribbed toy and stuffed it straight up her cunt. She sat on the floor and tucked her legs behind her head. Curled in a ball, she stuck out her tongue and licked her clit while pumping the dildo.

"I love watching you do that," Cinaed said in a sleepy voice.

Sybari stopped, sick of hearing the slapping sounds downstairs. "It's not very satisfying."

She unpretzeled herself and dug through the box under the bed, pulling out a harness, which she fitted the dildo to. Cinaed was asleep when she stood up, so Sybari took the baby away so she couldn't roll on it. She sat it down on a pillow beside the bed. "Sorry, I'll deal with you later."

She hurried down the stairs to the futon, where Lazurio was pounding Nova. They always looked so beautiful together. "Hey! You have two succubi to please." She threw the harness at him.

He pulled out to fasten the dildo above his cock, allowing a stream of semen to weep from Nova's cunt. Sybari climbed on top of her in a split and ground her clit into Nova's bigger one. Her head only reached Nova's breasts and she gave one engorged nipple a playful nip, eliciting a gasp.

"Is everybody holding on?" Lazurio asked.

The girls clasped firmly to each other and he inserted a cock into both of them. He wasted no time getting started and broke into a speedy pace. Their jewellery chimed with the meeting of flesh. The thick ridges sawed in and out of Sybari's pussy, pummelling the back of her vagina. Nova's large boobs shook either side of Sybari's head and her nails dug into her back. The larger succubus panted hard, and whimpered. Her eyes were clamped shut.

"Nnyah, fuck. Yes! Fill me with your seed. Get me pregnant!" she yelled as she came.

Sybari screwed up her face. What an unusual thing to shout. That wasn't something you should think unless you wanted it to happen. Of course it was extremely unlikely even if you did. It would be half a century before they should be capable of it. The fact BOTH Cinaed and Lazurio had managed to be fertile AND at the same time was extraordinary. Nova must have been badly affected by Cinaed. Sybari blamed the scent. It definitely had aphrodisiac qualities. She checked if she was feeling the same way. No, she didn't want a baby. But there was a part of her that wanted to be bloated and leaking, experiencing the bliss Cinaed had this morning.

Unlike Sybari, Lazurio hadn't faltered upon hearing this, in fact he increased his pace as if spurred on and came only seconds later. Sybari waited impatiently for him to recover. She felt him pull back and then out of her completely and was about to protest when she felt the head of his cock at her netherlips and the hard toy at her back door. He pushed gently, making sure the toy slotted into its new home, then suddenly withdrew and slammed into her.

"Ah!" she gasped as both holes were filled.

The force pushed her body up Nova's stomach. Her friend wrapped her arms around her waist to lock her firmly in place. The thick meat and toy filled her lusciously and stretched her pussy and arsehole wide. Sybari smushed her face into the bosom and enjoyed the railing. She just loved big things between her legs.

Her pussy wept and the squelching grew louder. She purred and her pulse beat fast in her ear as she got closer. "Ouuuhhh. Mmm...mmm...ahhh!" she moaned. Her body trembled and her cunt spasmed wildly around the mass plugging her holes.

"You don't also want to be impregnated?" Lazurio asked, withdrawing the cocks with a slurp.

Sybari was still catching her breath and couldn't reply. Before she could sit up, Nova rolled her off and crawled away.

"Nova?" Lazurio said, but she didn't look at him. "Notusunova?" He walked around the futon so he was in front of her.

"Leave me alone. I'm embarrassed."

"Because you want me to knock you up?"

"I can't believe I said that. What do I want a baby for?"

"I hope I haven't. I wanted to. I mean, I really wanted to."

"You can blame Cinaed for that," Sybari crawled over on her tummy. "That stuff coming out of her made us all want to breed."

Lazurio looked at his still-erect cock. "I can see that." He patted Nova's shoulder. "Would you like me to make you feel better? I promise not to try to get you pregnant and if I do...You've seen what I've done for Cin and if you don't want it I'll help with that too."

Nova gave him a sly smile and spread her legs. It was going to be a busy morning.

***

Mayhem rubbed her face against her pillow and kicked the sheets that were tangled around her legs. Her eyes slowly opened to the morning light, her gaze falling upon the shining silver ring hanging from the ceiling. She sighed and smushed her face harder into the pillow. Her dream had been a little on the naughty side, and now her head was filled with urges. She couldn't be bothered now. She'd do herself later in the shower. It was easier to clean up. She was really starting to miss having a partner. It just wasn't the same by herself. Although, she did occasionally masturbate even when she was seeing someone, as it was good for getting in tune with herself and regulating her energies. But it was way more fun with someone else.

It was the day of the Queen's coronation anniversary. The dress Mayhem was to wear was hanging up in her robe. It was a huge, monstrous thing made of silver silk taffeta. It had an off the shoulder neckline and an empire waist. The skirt ballooned out like a bell below her breasts, with a long slit from ankle to hip. Mirthly came in while she was getting into it and raced over to help her lace up the ribbons at the back. She fluffed up the enormous bow and made the tails sit neatly. When she was done, she worked her way around to the front to make sure it was sitting right.

May frowned at her reflection in the mirror. "This makes me look fat."

"Oh, not at all, Your Grace." Mirthly stroked the fabric desirously. "It's very lush."

"It's garish. I bet Despondia chose it." She turned to see her back. "There's enough fabric in this to make curtains for an entire house. I bet I could fit you under here." She gathered up her skirt and lifted it over the dark elf's head. If Mirthly bobbed down a bit, she'd be completely undetectable. "I should smuggle you out under there and see how long it takes someone to discover you."

It would have been funny with Sybari. She would have laughed, maybe cheekily groped her while she was down there. Mirthly stood dead still, silently obedient, awaiting her next order.

May sighed and let the elf out of her dress. "I'll stop teasing you now."

The doorbell rang and Mirthly dashed off to answer it. She returned with a dust demon who was one of her sisters' personal helpers. She had a basket of things for styling hair. Knowing the drill, May sat at her dressing table and let her get to work. She had no choice in how her hair would be done. Her sisters decided that. She was usually done up to match Despondia. The demon brushed her hair away from her face and pinned it near her horns. The rest was left out and curled into ringlets. May got a box out of the bottom drawer and lifted the lid. Inside was her tiara, a band of twisted vines and spikey, knife-like shards, with black pearls and crystals. The demon took it out and sat it neatly on top of her head.