Royal Conquest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right.

There was an emptiness that had been gnawing at her for days. Masturbation brought her little pleasure of any kind. The shame wasn't overcome by the pleasure. She needed more. She had to find another way to fulfill her body's needs. The alternative, crawling to Glarion so he could use the collar on her, was too horrible to contemplate.

Irin, the only person she regularly had conversations with, was no help. If anything she made things worse.

"His lordship says I won't be allowed to orgasm until you do, my lady." Irin offered her two different pairs of shoes. "These are better for walking in the garden with."

"I'm sure he'll let you satisfy yourself the same way I have."

"Not with my hands," said Irin. "Those aren't real orgasms. You know how he can make you feel."

Amora clutched the servant girl by the hands. "We can't just let him own our bodies like this." She dragged Irin to the bed. "He uses it like a drug in order to control us. We need to find another way."

"Do you wish to make use of my body, princess?"

She looked down at the young girl she had pinned to the bed. Irin was attractive if not classically beautiful. Cute. One of her husband's whores. Amora released her. "I'm sorry."

"It's the waiting, my lady. It gets to you."

"No! I am not addicted to what he's done to me."

"Yes you are," said Irin. "This is what it feels like without him. It only gets worse. You'll know."

-)(-

The next week was utter torture as Amora tried to find a way to free herself from the addiction that gripped her body and mind. At first she thought that it would fade if she held out long enough. She was wrong. It became stronger with every passing day instead. Masturbation, far from satisfying her, left her feeling weak and shamed. The act did nothing except highlight how completely Glarion had stolen away control of her body from her.

Irin suffered alongside her and Amora could see the servant girl lose control by inches. She caught Irin touching herself constantly. At best the small orgasms seemed to stave off madness. When they bathed Irin begged her to give in to Glarion. Amora knew she was losing her own determination as well. Everything she did was dominated by thoughts of sex. To feel his will inside of her.

On the eighth day Amora picked out one of her more flattering dresses in her wardrobe and tracked down Glarion in his throne room. A few expensively dressed human nobles were speaking to him. "My lady!" he announced when he noticed her. "This is my beautiful new wife."

The nobles bowed politely to her.

"I was hoping we'd have some private time, dear," Amora said sweetly. She swung her hips to catch his eye as her heels clacked confidently on the tiles with every step. "You work much too hard."

"I can't send away these important people."

Amora took a seat on the arm of his chair. She kissed his hand. "Please."

"Wait just an hour for me." His eyes locked onto hers.

She knew what he wanted from her. "I really need you alone for this, honey, and I don't think I can wait any longer. Please. Otherwise I might have to start before you get rid of them." She sucked one finger into her mouth.

His smile was scarcely visible. "May I have a few minutes along with my wife, gentlemen?"

The nobles laughed amongst themselves as they left.

"Is that what you wanted from me . . . dear?" asked Amora. "I'm willing to humiliate myself for your attention. So give me what I need. Please."

"No," said Glarion.

Amora stared at him, stunned.

"You're trying to keep your dignity, my love, and just can't allow that." He rose from the throne and headed for the doors.

"Wait!" Amora grabbed him by the shoulder, though better of it and sank to the ground clutching at his cape instead. "You can do whatever you want with me. Please. I don't . . . I don't think I can go another day like this."

"I suppose we'll soon find out."

"What do I have to do?"

He glanced down at her. The half-crazed look in her eyes betrayed the truth she had been trying to hide behind her well practiced poise. Glarion helped his wife to her feet. "Calm yourself, dear, I'll give you exactly what you need."

She hugged him, still trembling.

"You just need to write a letter for me. The high priestess, Elwen, is a friend of yours isn't she? Ask her to come here for a while." He smoothed her dress. "Once you're done with that I'll make sure your eyes roll back in your head from how good it feels."

Amora took a breath. "Why?"

"Because once she gets here I'll collar her, break her, and use her to corrupt The Circle Unending from the inside out." He kissed Amora softly on the lips. "You just have to sell out your friend and all of the thousands of people who trust her." He kissed her again and smiled as he pulled away. "Do it for your beloved husband, my precious little wife. Do it for ten seconds of pleasure."

The princess felt her teeth chatter from need. "Okay."

"Good." He escorted her back to her room where Irin was waiting with a pen and parchment already on the desk. "Sit down and write."

"I shouldn't."

"No, you shouldn't." He slipped his hands inside of her dress to finger her sex, a reminder of her coming reward. "Do it anyway."

Amora picked up the pen between shaking fingers.

"Good little whore."

----------

Please feel free to leave a comment. Positive or negative.

Don't forget to vote, either.

12